All Comments on 'Caribbean Love'

by theGaiJin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good. It reminds me of some events that happened while we first visited the island.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I very disappointing 'Romance' offering.

The plot was practically non existent, the characters were hardly developed.

By the vast majority of the text this would have fit better in erotic coupling.

f this was merely chapter one of a series it offered nothing to encourage me to hope for more.

Authors like this one need a book type editor that can help them plan and get balance to such rambling.

Note, I did not call it a story, because I got no sense of plot or direction.

Author: I sense potential but you need editorial help.

Please get such before you post again.

Wishing you a ton of improvement and great ratings in the future.

THC

theGaiJintheGaiJinabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous (negative)

Thank you for your feedback, as poorly worded and edited as it maybe. I will work to improve the character development. Selecting a category can be difficult, and I did consider erotic couplings.

As a side note, when you choose to be so negative of ones works have the courage leave your account. Those of us who do write put plenty of time and effort into our work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheGaiJin@theGaiJin
happily married man, writing about the romance of a monogamous marriage. living in one of the Rocky Mountain States of the western USA.