Caribbean Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all moved to the bed and spent the next few minutes touching and getting to know each other a little more intimately. I could tell by her soft moans that Barb was enjoying herself and Gail's pussy was getting even wetter as I alternated stroking her slit, fingering her and then just teasing her clit. After 5 or so minutes of play I said to Dave - "both our ladies look very tasty don't you think?"

"I certainly do!" was his quick reply.

Barb loved getting oral and I was pretty sure Gail would too but when she started to roll over so I had better access, I stopped her with my hands on her hips and said, "Why don't you move up over me - that way you can move to wherever you want to feel my tongue."

With that Dave chimed in, "Sounds like a great idea!" and rolled onto his back beside me. Just as Barb was moving up to straddle his face he added, "better be careful what you say though, she might just take you up on it."

I just smiled and said, "That's fine by me."

Rather than starting right away, Gail and I watched as Barb settled her pussy onto Dave's face and at the same time he reached up so he could play with her nipples some more.

As Barb's moaning increased, I whispered to Gail, "If he keeps that up he's going to be in for a surprise."

"What kind of surprise?"

"Just wait another minute or so and you'll see."

Sure enough, less than a minute later I heard Barb really start moaning and thrusting against Dave's face before we all heard her loud, "Oh fuck.... that's it I'm cumming!" followed by a muffled moan from underneath her.

"That sounded like a good cum but I'm pretty sure Dave was expecting that."

I didn't say anything as Barb slowly rolled to the side and now Gail and I could both see not only the shine of Barb's juices on his face but the wet spot on either side of his head and even a bit of a puddle on his chest.

"Oh my god...she's a squirter! I've never been able to do that and I know he's always wanted to find out what it was like. If he'd known she squirted he'd likely have had his head buried under her skirt outside the bar!"

I could tell Barb was a bit embarrassed at how wet things were but when she saw the smile on Dave's face she relaxed.

"Does that happen often?" he asked.

"Yes, but I can try not to if you'd like."

"Oh no, I want you to squirt as much as you like whenever you'd like - it was amazing!"

Happy that Barb was enjoying herself, I looked at Gail and said, "I think it's your turn" and with a big smile she moved up over me and lowered her pussy to my face. She certainly wasn't as wet as Barb got but she was certainly slick and I was totally enjoying the taste and feel as I started by sucking on her nice meaty pussy lips before I moved to her slit, purposely avoiding her clit - at least for now. Once I'd done my exploring I stopped moving my head to let her decide where she wanted to be licked. At first, she didn't move and I was able to keep licking her lips and penetrating her with my tongue. Bit by bit she started moving back and forth until my tongue was running the full length of her pussy, stopping every so often if she wanted a bit more attention in just one spot.

Soon enough I realized what Dave had meant as I found with each 'slide' she moved further in each direction until my tongue was not only able to tease her clit when she moved back but also able to tease the smooth bit of skin between her pussy and ass. To let her know I was fine with it, the next time she moved up I shifted slightly so I could flick my tongue right across the rosebud of her ass which got a long, low moan from her and she moved even higher to give me better access. I spent the next minute or so tonguing around and eventually even sliding the tip of my tongue inside her back entry. At one point when she felt my tongue start to enter her, she pushed down to force as much of it inside her as she could. When I grabbed her cheeks to open them a bit wider for better access she really started moaning and even though it was a bit muffled, I heard Dave say "Sounds like someone's got a tongue in their ass!"

"He sure does and it feels so good that I'm going to be cumming real soon."

Sure enough, I could feel her start to shake a bit and then she slid back far enough that I could feel her clit with my tongue so as I flicked it and sucked on it, I also moved one of my hands so I could slide the tip of a finger into her ass. As soon as she felt the tip slide into her, she started pushing back to push more of it inside her. Once I was in all the way to the last knuckle she moved back so I could suck on her clit again and as I did, I slid my finger in and out of her ass. That did the trick and all I heard was "I... I... I'm cumming!".

Her whole body started to quiver, her ass clenched tightly on my finger and I was pretty sure I could feel her clit throbbing against my tongue. When she finally moved to lay beside me, I looked over at Dave and Barb and they were laying on their sides facing us just watching with one of his hands cupping her tit and the other teasing her pussy.

As Gail gave me one more kiss she said, "Your tongue felt great, but as long as Barb's up for it I know that a nice hard cock would feel even better."

When I looked over at Barb, I could tell she wasn't quite ready to go that far so I suggested, "Why don't we start with our own spouses and go from there?"

Barb smiled and quickly agreed so we shifted around so the ladies were laying on the bed while we slid our cocks into them. From experience, I knew exactly when Barb was getting close to cumming and each time I either stopped or pulled almost all the way out until she relaxed again. As we fucked, I leaned forward and whispered, "Look at his cock sliding in and out of Gail, you already came on his face - just think how good it would feel to cum with a different cock inside you and then feel him throb as he came in you."

"I have been and I've also been thinking of you and Gail having sex until you cum in her and it may be wrong but both thoughts get me really turned on...are you sure you want to go that far?"

"I wasn't totally sure until you said it turned you on too...but yes, as much as I want to feel myself slide into Gail, it really turns me on to think of seeing you getting fucked by someone else but I'll leave it up to you."

After a few more minutes of teasing, Gail pulled my mouth down to hers, gave me a long hot kiss and said, "I love you!" before looking over at Gail and saying, "Would you like to switch?"

Gail looked at me and when I nodded, she said "I'd love to, how about we get on top this time?"

Dave and I quickly agreed and soon we were laying on our backs again with Barb riding his cock and Gail riding mine. I can't really describe the feeling of watching my wife get fucked and at the same time having a different but equally sexy lady thrusting herself up and down my cock but it was the closest thing to heaven I'd ever felt.

I'd intentionally been keeping Barb close to cumming, hoping that she'd decide that she wanted to try Dave's cock and now that she was riding him I knew that she wasn't going to slow down when she got close and if anything, I could see her speed up. If possible, I wanted Gail to cum close to the same time Barb did so as Barb got closer, I got one finger nice and slippery from her pussy juice and reached behind her ample ass and let it push past her pucker and slide inside.

As luck would have it, she must have been pretty close too and within about 15 seconds of each other they started cumming. Barb was much quieter but just from her sudden erratic movements I could tell she was cumming which was all it took for me to start cumming inside Gail. My finger in her ass and the feel of me cumming set her off with a string of louder "Fuck, yes.... feels.... sooo..... good!"

I wasn't sure but just as she came I thought I heard Dave grunt out a simple "Yes!" and from the look on Barb's face he must have been cumming too.

After her orgasm ended and Gail slowly relaxed and lay down beside me, we both looked over at Barb sill riding Dave's softening cock and sure enough his crotch and the bed around his hips had the same wet spot that had been around his head earlier and even as we were watching Barb came again and this time instead of just hearing it we were able to see the stream of her juices running down between them. Tentatively, Gail put her fingers between them for a few second before pulling them back and licking them off. "You taste good! I can see why Dave enjoyed it so much earlier."

As the four of us lay there, totally satisfied and enjoying whatever thoughts we had, Barb spoke up first, "I'll admit I've thought of doing something like this but never thought it would happen. Now that it has, I'd certainly like to try it again sometime."

Gail looked at Dave, then me, then Barb and said, "well, if it's not too soon - how about tomorrow night?"

We all quickly agreed and the final plan was that we'd get together right after lunch, lay on the beach and enjoy some drinks, maybe do some snorkeling, have supper together again and then go back to one of our rooms to play. With everything settled, Gail and Dave suggested we call it a night so we'd have lots of energy for the next day so they got dressed and headed back to their room. Once they were gone, Barb said she was going to take a shower but when she bent over to pick her nightgown up off the floor I could see a thin trail of Dave's cum running down her leg which got me hard again almost immediately. Not wanting to waste a good hard on, I moved up behind her and suggested she bend over the bed. It didn't take her long to figure out what I was thinking and then I was sliding my cock into her very wet, slippery, cum filled pussy. Usually if I get hard enough to go again I can last for a fair while but tonight it was only about 10 minutes of fucking before I exploded into her pussy. I hadn't felt her cum but when she moved, I could see a bit of a puddle on the floor at the end of the bed so I knew she'd cum at least once.

I could almost have just curled up with Barb and gone to sleep but Barb still wanted a shower and I decided I'd take one too. Normally if we showered together there'd be lots of touching going on and sometimes more but tonight all that happened while we washed was me putting my arms around her, pulling her tight against me and we spent the next few minutes just kissing and holding each other before going to bed.

The next morning after we were up and had breakfast, I could see Barb messaging away with Gail with a smile on her face. I really didn't need to know what they were texting to know it likely had something to do with getting together that evening but the last line I saw certainly made me curious. It was from Barb to Gail and all it said was, "I'm not sure but by all means see what he does."

Rather than ask, I figured I'd leave it as a surprise and we started our day. By late morning it had clouded over and by lunch it was raining with no sign of it stopping. We were sitting on our balcony trying to decide what to do when a Facebook message came in from Gail, "Looks like the beach and snorkeling is off the list - so why don't you come down to our place and we'll make it an afternoon of play rather than an evening?"

Barb looked at me and I readily agreed so we headed down to their resort. When we got to their room, Dave answered the door in a robe which he promptly dropped as soon as the door closed behind us and Gail game out from the bedroom already naked. With a big smile she said, "We figured there wasn't much sense in getting dressed just to get naked again...care to get naked and join us for a drink or two?"

We stripped off and it felt oddly comfortable with all four of us naked, talking and having a drink but at the same time I know we were all enjoying looking at each other's nude bodies as we did. After a couple of drinks, Gail said, "Last night you guys did such a great job of giving us oral, we thought it was only fair that you got some tonight" and told us to go into the bedroom and lay on our backs on the bed.

When the ladies joined us, Gail straddled me and gave me a nice long, hot kiss before moving down to take the head of my cock into her mouth and at the same time Barb did the same with Dave. I quickly realized that while Barb gave good head, Gail gave great head. She alternated between just licking/sucking the head, slowly taking it all into her throat (something Barb had never been able to do) and then giving a couple of fast, full length bobs until she went back to just licking the head. As she did, she tentatively pressed a wet finger against my ass and when I moaned and pushed back she took that as a yes and started sliding more and more of it in. It didn't go in as easy as mine had into her ass but eventually it was all the way in and when she curled it just right she was able to hit my prostate with it. While I enjoyed a bit of anal play, Barb wasn't into it that much so I was fully enjoying the sensation of being sucked and fingered at the same time. Eventually I could feel an orgasm getting closer and just to be sure I didn't step past any boundaries I let her know but all I got was harder sucking and a second finger in my ass alongside the first one.

The combination of the two was all it took and the next thing I knew spurt after spurt of cum was shooting into her mouth. I was somewhat expecting her to swallow - what I wasn't expecting was for her to move up and give me a deep kiss and at the same time letting some of my cum slide into my mouth. It was something I'd seen on a few videos and it always turned me on but had never actually done it because any time I mentioned it, Barb said it looked too nasty and honestly, I wasn't sure it would be as much of a turn on to do as it was to watch. It caught me off guard but I quickly recovered and kissed her back, allowing my tongue to slide past hers and taste a bit more of my cum.

I was fully expecting her to swap more with me but instead she surprised me again and pulled back, moved over by Dave and did the same thing with him. While it was a bit of a shock to me, it didn't seem to shock him as much as they shared a few hot kisses before she moved back to me and we shared what little cum was left in her mouth.

Barb generally didn't even enjoy me cumming in her mouth so I was happily surprised when she pulled away from Dave's cock long enough to say, "Fuck that was hot!" and then to Dave "You don't mind tasting another guy's cum?"

"If it's ok for Gail's mouth, no reason it shouldn't be ok for mine" was his simple answer.

Looking at me she said, "you've mentioned swapping cum before but I didn't realize how hot it could be, maybe we'll try it sometime."

I didn't want to say what I was thinking but Gail apparently didn't mind as she said, "Well, right now's as good a time as any - I'll bet Dave's not too far from cumming."

Barb looked at Dave who smiled and nodded then she looked at me. I wasn't quite so fast to nod but when I did, she smiled and soon she was back to licking and sucking his cock with an enthusiasm I hadn't seen since we were dating. I could see the expression on her face change when he started cumming and seemed to be a long time before his body relaxed and his softening cock slipped out from her lips. Just seeing him cum in her mouth was a huge turn on and even more when she moved up to kiss him. He was more enthusiastic than I'd been and as soon as their lips met, his tongue was parting her lips to taste the cum that was waiting there. When she pulled back and looked at me, I knew she'd understand if I didn't but even as I considered it I found myself moving forward until our lips met and then I was tasting another guys cum from my wife's mouth. I quickly realized that she'd only swapped a bit of it with him because there was certainly a lot left when my tongue parted her lips and allowed it to flow into my mouth. It turned me on more than I thought so I pulled her down to the bed on top of me so as we kissed she could share even more of it with me and by the time we were done I knew there wasn't anything left for her to share with him again.

When we finally parted again, Barb said "Wow, Gail and I were chatting about this and when she told me that she often swaps Dave's cum back with him and that she's done it with another guys cum as well, I got really turned on so she said she'd see if you'd go for it when we got together today. I wasn't so sure but she seemed to think you would. What was it like?"

"Well, I'd watched it on porn before and it looked pretty hot but when I knew what she was going to do, I wasn't really sure I wanted to find out. Then her mouth was already on mine and I was tasting my own cum - it was even hotter than watching it on the internet."

"What about when it was his cum instead of yours?"

"I wasn't too sure about that either but figured 'what the hell' and it was ok, tasted a bit different but it was still a turn on."

"Well it certainly turned me on - both swapping his cum with the two of you and watching Gail swap your cum with you."

As we lay on the bed and rested for a few minutes, we all agreed that it had been a great time so far but there was still lots of afternoon left to enjoy. As we talked, Barb and I started touching/kissing each other and so did Dave and Gail. Soon Gail said to Barb, "I don't know about you, but I'm good to play some more - shall we see if we can get these guys hard again?"

"Mmmm, that sounds like a good idea."

"What usually gets Chris hard again?"

"Not sure why but going down on me usually gets him hard and so does getting sucked. What gets Dave hard again?"

"Then a combination of the two for Chris should do the trick just fine. For Dave - almost anything gets him hard but if you look in the top drawer of his nightstand you'll find something there that'll help."

Barb opened the drawer and pulled out a very realistic looking vibrator. "Ah, so watching me masturbate will get him hard again?"

Gail laughed a bit and said, "I'm sure it would, but he'll get hard a lot faster if you use it on him"

"What? You mean in his ass?"

Before Gail could answer, Dave spoke up with a smile, "ya, a lot of guys don't like it but I enjoy it."

He could tell Barb was still a bit shocked so he continued, "Here, let me show you" and with that he grabbed a bottle of lube.

Once he had a couple fingers nicely lubed, he eased them in and out of his ass a few times and then took the vibrator and pressed the head against his slippery pucker, just hard enough for it to start to open his asshole and then back out again. He repeated it a few times then said, "Go nice and slow but you can take it from there."

"But I don't want to hurt you!"

"You won't - just go slow and easy at first. If you feel resistance just stop for a sec and then keep pushing gently. Don't worry - it's not the first time I've had a toy there."

Hesitantly Barb took the vibrator and gave a quick 'ooooh' as the first bit of it slid inside and that was followed by a quick "Ahhh" from Dave as more of it slid in and his cock started to harden.

I couldn't help but watch as the vibrator disappeared inch by inch into his ass and then reappeared as Barb pulled it back out. Apparently my cock gave a few twitches because I heard Gail say to Barb, "Hmm, looks like your hubby likes the idea too.. maybe you should try it on him sometime."

"I just might - it's exciting to be the one doing the penetrating for a change."

By now she was getting more comfortable with the idea and started fucking him harder and faster. Each time the vibrator slid back in, his cock hardened even more.

"Looks like it's working! Keep doing him just like that for a bit and whenever you're both ready get to it while I see what I can do as far as getting your hubby hard again."