Caribbean Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers

With that said, she moved over me and took me my slightly firm cock into her mouth at the same time she lowered her pussy toward my face. I grabbed a pillow to help hold my head up near her pussy. As soon as I started licking her, I could feel myself getting harder and soon I could feel the head of my cock pushing against the back of her throat.

Hearing a "Oh fuck yes!" from the other bed, I did my best to look over but all I was able to see were one of Dave's knees on the bed and part of Barb's side so I guessed that she was on her back and he'd just slid into her.

The extra stimulation was all that it took to get me the rest of the way back to full hardness and I could feel her throat accepting me more and more of me until she finally pulled away saying, "I loved the feel of you getting harder and bigger in my mouth but now I want it in my pussy - how do you want me?"

Looking beside us, I could see Barb was indeed on her back and Dave had her legs held up so he could get nice and deep. "How about just like Barb is...that looks like fun!"

As Gail moved onto her back, I looked over at my wife and the look of total pleasure on her face was an even bigger turn on than knowing I'd soon be fucking Gail again.

What a view I had - Gail's big tits lay beautifully on her chest with her little nipples rock hard. Her legs were wide and up over my shoulders which opened her pussy just enough for me to see the wet pinkness inside. Having already cum once, I wasn't in any big hurry and when I looked over I could tell neither was Dave. We were both taking our time sliding in and out of our ladies, occasionally stopping to either kiss them, lick/suck their nipples or play with their clits. I'm not sure how many times I heard Barb cum but I know Gail came at least 3 times before she looked over at Barb and said, "Are you ready to get on top?"

When I looked over at Barb, I wasn't sure but there was a bit of an unsure look on her face but that quickly cleared and she said, "Sure, let's do it!"

I was fine to relax and let Gail do the work and work she did - I could tell she wasn't trying to make it last, she was trying to make me cum and from what I could see of Barb riding Dave, she was trying to get him off as well. The ladies must have been keeping an eye on each other because they timed the speed and amount of their thrusts until Dave and I both came within seconds of each other. If I'd been 20 years younger I'm sure there would have been more cum but it felt so good that I came almost as if it was the first one of the day. When my cock finished twitching, Gail gave me a nice long kiss and then said to Barb - "so...switch or not?"

Again, I could see an unsure look on Barb's face, she thought about it for a couple of seconds before replying, "Hmmm, maybe next time."

Gail just smiled and said, "OK" before leaning forward to kiss me whispering "I hope you enjoy this, I know I'm going to!"

With that said, she shifted up so that her cummy pussy was right over my face. Before our trip I would have hesitated but with what we'd already done in the last 2 days, I think she was a bit surprised when I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy the rest of the way down to meet my tongue.

At first there was only a slow trickle of my cum and I was actually enjoying the taste of my cum mixed with her juices when I heard Barb say, "Damn that looks hot, now I'm wishing I'd said to switch first!"

"No problem," was Gail's reply and before I knew it the ladies had switched and now Barb's pussy was on my face.

Again, it tasted different but instead of turning me off, knowing it was Dave's cum actually turned me on. I was just starting to think that maybe there wasn't that much more and then Barb started cumming. With each contraction, more of my cum was pushed out as well as a squirt from her and I happily licked everything up.

I had no way of seeing what Gail was doing but could fairly easily hear her, "That feels so good, lick my pussy and get the cum out!"

After a few minutes both ladies had been licked clean and pretty much collapsed beside us on the bed. Looking back and forth at Barb and Gail I said, "I'm thinking the two of you were planning this all day weren't you?"

Barb looked at me and said, "I hope you didn't mind - when Gail suggested it, it sounded so hot that I really wanted to try it. At first, I thought it would be better if Dave licked me after cumming but when I saw you licking your cum from Gail I got even more turned on and just had to see what it felt like to have you taste the mix of the two of us. I hope you're ok with it."

"I feel like I should be upset that you plotted something like this behind my back - but if any other plans you have are going to be that much of a turn on feel free to do more planning!"

Obviously relieved that I enjoyed it too, she gave me a big kiss and said 'Thank you!"

Gail got up and got everyone a drink and we lay there naked on the bed and talked for a bit. By now it was almost 3 o'clock and Barb had a massage booked for 3:30 so unfortunately, we had to leave but said we'd definitely be good to get together again after supper.

Once we were back in our room, we had a shower and Barb headed to her massage. When she came back, she sat on the couch beside me and said, "The last few days have been so good but so unexpected. I've enjoyed things that I never even thought I'd try let alone enjoy and pretty sure a lot of it was new for you too. I'm not saying I want to do this every weekend but right now I'd certainly be open to seeing if there's any couples at home who'd like to get together for the same kind of fun, if you'd like to too of course!"

I pulled her close for a nice long hug and kiss, "the last few days have definitely been a bit wilder than we've been in a long time and I'm totally surprised - in a good way - with how much you've been open to doing. I'm pretty sure that Dave and Gail are leaving tomorrow - is there anything you'd like to try with them before they go?"

I knew Barb well enough to know she was thinking of something but wasn't sure she should say it so I prompted her with, "It's ok...just because you think you'd want to try it doesn't mean we have to or that they'd be interested and whatever you're thinking I'm most likely open to."

That seemed to give her the courage to say, "Thank you. I've been thinking of that Gail said after I'd squirted on Dave and when I do I get kind of excited but I'm not sure it's something I'd really want to try."

Now that certainly got my interest and I couldn't help but ask, "What did she say that got your interest?"

Almost shyly, Barb answered "Well, when she got some of my cum on her fingers and licked it off she said it had an interesting flavour and since then I've been thinking.... ummmm.... well I've wondered if it would feel any different with a woman licking me than a guy."

Wow! That wasn't something I was expecting and quite honestly didn't think she'd be interested in as she'd never shown any interest in any lesbian scenes in any porn we'd watched but the thought was a huge turn on. Trying not to sound too enthusiastic I said, "Well, if you want to find out what it would be like, I'd say tonight would be a perfect time."

"I'm not sure I'll actually go through with it, maybe it's not something she's into."

"If she's not, I'm sure she won't be offended at the suggestion." That was my loud voice, my quiet voice was going, "I really hope she's open to it, I'd love to see you getting oral from another woman."

With the thoughts of the two ladies playing together running through my head, it seemed like forever until we'd had supper, had a shower and were waiting for Dave and Gail to arrive. When they got there, we were the ones in our robes that were quickly dropped once the door shut and they were the ones stripping to catch up but soon we were all happily laying on the bed touching and teasing like we'd done each time before. Gail must have noticed that Barb was thinking about something and when she asked, Barb started to blush a bit and mumbled, "I... um...nothing" and then looked at me for help.

"Well, after we got back earlier we were talking and Barb mentioned she'd been thinking of what you said about the flavour of her cum."

"Ok," then looking back at Barb she said, "that sounds interesting - I'd love to hear what you were thinking."

With more confidence she said, "Well, I've been thinking about it ever since and wondering what it would be like to have you lick me after I've squirted from fucking one of the guys" she paused and then continued, "if you'd like to of course."

"Well, not really."

With that, the look on Sarah's face went from shy and excited to sad and worried but then Gail continued, "What I'd really like to do is be the one to make you cum with my tongue and then feel and taste you squirt."

"That's not nice, you had me worried that I'd upset you!"

Gail smiled and said, "Not at all - in fact I'd asked Dave earlier if he thought you'd be interested in seeing what a woman's tongue could do for you."

"Well...now that we know we're both interested - how about right now before I chicken out?"

That got an even bigger smile from Gail as she lay back on the bed and said, "Go for it, I've been looking forward to tasting you since we met and I'd love you to cum on my face the way you did on Dave's!" and hearing that Barb straddled her head and was soon moaning as Gail pleasured her with her tongue with Dave and I half laying there watching them.

Just watching and hearing the two of them had me totally hard and glancing at Dave, I could see he was hard too. As much as I wanted to join them, I also wanted Barb to be able to focus on what Gail was doing. I was so focused on them that I didn't notice Dave move until I felt a hand on my cock. I looked quickly at him and he just smiled and raised his eyebrows as if to say "Well?"

I just nodded and soon I was feeling another guy stroking my cock for the first time and while it was a bit of a surprise, it also felt really good. As he stroked me, Barb was moaning more and more until we all heard her moan, "Don't stop I'm going to cum" followed almost immediately by another moan as she tensed and said, "yes, yes, yes". She stayed still on Gail's face for a bit more, I'd guess because Gail was licking up everything she could.

It wasn't until she finally swung a foot to the floor and shifted so she was partly standing and partly kneeling on the bed that she noticed that Dave was stroking my cock and Gail turned her head enough to see too. I wasn't sure what Barb's reaction would be but from the grin on her face she was enjoying the view.

"Wow, that was great Gail, as much as I love getting oral from a guy it was really good feeling your tongue pleasing me until I came."

"I'm glad, you're the first squirter I've ever given oral to and I loved every gush I got. Maybe Chris would like to find out what it feels like to get head from another guy."

All three of them looked at me and as much as my mind was saying no, the sudden twitch in my cock said otherwise so with a quick nod, I lay beside Gail and Dave moved so that he could take my cock into his mouth. I had no idea whether I'd like it or not but once I was able to focus on how good it felt rather than it was a guy doing the sucking it wasn't long before I realized that he was just as good as Gail had been. He wasn't able to take all of me into his mouth but as he sucked what he could take, his hand was stroking the rest of my shaft and the combination of seeing Barb get eaten by Gail and his oral skills was enough that I could feel a good orgasm building.

When I looked over at Barb and Gail, they were both watching what Dave was doing and Barb was also exploring Gail's body. I watched as she felt and rubbed her nipples with one hand while the other was slowly stroking over and around her pussy and as Dave continue sucking me, she started sliding a couple of fingers into Gail's pussy.

I wasn't sure if he wanted me to cum in his mouth or not but when I said I was close, he started sucking even harder until I exploded in his mouth. As I finished cumming and started to soften, he let my cock slip from his lips with a soft 'plop'. I was pretty sure he hadn't swallowed and when he moved up and looked at me I could tell he was wondering if I wanted to share it. As much as I'd enjoyed everything else, I wasn't ready to kiss another guy so I shook my head slightly so he just smiled and moved to Gail who eagerly kissed him and swapped the load I'd shot into his mouth.

While he was kissing his wife, Barb looked at me and simply said, "our turn?

I'd certainly been thinking about what it would be like to see Barb going down on Gail but I wasn't so sure I wanted to do the same with Dave. Of all the things I'd imagined doing in a foursome, sucking on the other guy wasn't one of them but here I was not only in a situation where it could happen I was seriously considering it.

I figured I'd take things nice and slow and could always stop if I got too uncomfortable so I reached over and took his cock in my hand. When he felt me start to slowly stroke him he just nodded and lay back to give me better access. It didn't take long for the first drops of precum to start oozing from the tip. Curiosity got the better of me so I gathered some on my fingers and licked it off and found it tasted almost identical to how mine did any time I'd done the same with my precum.

I could see both Barb and Gail watching intently and fingering each other at the same time so I kept stroking and when the next few drops of precum built up enough to start running down his shaft, I leaned forward and licked it off. At the touch of my tongue I could feel his cock twitch which made me comfortable enough to start licking the whole shaft and then take the head in my mouth and suck on it which got a pleasurable "mmmm, yes" from Dave. Seeing as I'd been the one to tell her a few days ago that this might be a good vacation to 'try something new" I figured there wasn't any sense in stopping there and when I looked over at Barb, she mouthed a silent, "Go for it!".

Knowing that she was enjoying watching and Dave was enjoying what I was doing was enough for me to start sucking on the whole shaft, taking as much as I could into my mouth until there was only an inch or so left. Having gotten head from all three of them, I knew what I'd enjoyed most and was soon sucking on the first half of his cock while I stroked the bottom half with my hand. After a few minutes of that, he was moaning and shortly after that I heard a quiet, "Gonna cum soon".

I knew I had a decision to make and decided I might as well go for it so I kept a constant suction on the head while I stroked his shaft and almost immediately I felt another guy cum in my mouth for the first time in my life. There was more than I expected but the taste wasn't too bad so I kept sucking/stroking until he finished cumming. I looked over at Barb and she wiggled her finger in a 'come here' motion so I quickly moved over to kiss her and share Dave's cum with her and then I switched and kissed Gail to share the rest with her and then the two ladies kissed to share any that they still hadn't swallowed.

When we all finally parted, Dave looked at me and said, "Was that the first time you've sucked a guy?"

With a slight grin I said, "Yup!"

"Well, I wish Gail had been that good the first time she sucked me - you were good."

Hearing that took away the last bits of doubt that I'd made the right choice and when I felt the bed shift and looked over, Gail had moved to lay back with her legs spread and Barb was starting to kiss a path from her nipples down to where her fingers were busily sliding in and out of Gail's pussy. After every few strokes of her fingers, Barb would pull them out, lick them off and slide them back into Gail's pussy. It didn't take long for her tongue to end up right where her fingers were. When she got there, she stopped long enough to look at me then winked and tentatively ran her tongue the full length of Gail's pussy which got an immediate, "Mmmmm, yes!" from Gail.

Just as I'd gotten more comfortable sucking Dave, Barb was quickly getting more comfortable licking Gail and soon she was going back and forth between rubbing Gail's clit while she licked and tongued her pussy and then switching so she was licking her clit while she fingered her. At first it was just two fingers but by the time Gail was moaning that she was going to cum, Barb was sucking on her clit like a mini cock and thrusting four fingers in and out of her pussy. It didn't take long until Gail was moaning and telling Barb not to stop until she'd cum and I was pretty sure that Barb had no intention of stopping yet. Less than a minute later Gail started moaning even louder and thrusting her pussy up against Barb's face as she came. I'm not sure if she had one long orgasm or a few smaller ones all together but when she finally relaxed she said "Oh my God! That felt amazing!"

I'd been so busy watching them that I didn't realize until Gail looked over and said, "Well, looks like that show certainly got the guys hard again!" and when I looked down and then over I could see that both Dave and I were respectably hard again.

Looking at the two of us, Gail said "instead of just 1 on 1 are you guys open to more of an 'all on all'?"

Barb and I both nodded and that started the next round of fun. For the next hour or so we were a somewhat tangled group of bodies. We started with Barb on her back, sucking Dave while Gail licked her pussy and I fucked Gail from behind. When Barb came and squirted we switched so Gail was sucking me while Barb licked her and Dave fucked Barb from behind. Barb didn't squirt again but she certainly came again. Having just cum a while ago, both Dave and I were holding back just fine.

Eventually we ended up with Dave on his back with Barb riding his face and Gail riding his cock which also let the two ladies play with each other's nipples. I tried standing kind of between Barb and Gail so they could take turns sucking my cock but that wasn't an easy balance so I moved behind Gail and reached between her and Dave so that I could play with her clit. That got her moaning even more and remembering that she'd enjoyed me playing with her ass, I leaned far enough forward that I could start kissing her ass and slowly moving my kisses toward her pucker. When I ran my tongue over the tight ring of her ass she moaned even more. After tonguing her ass for a bit to make sure it was nice slippery both inside and out, I replaced my tongue with a finger. When she felt the tip of my finger start to slide in, she quit eating Barb long enough to say "lube... nightstand."

I stopped and grabbed the lube which made the entry of my finger much easier - as well as the entry of a second one a minute or so later. When I tried a third to see what her reaction would be she stopped again and said, "they'll fit but I'd really prefer the real thing, just go nice and easy."

Now Barb didn't like any anal penetration so I was quite happy with her suggestion and with a bot more lube I was easing my cock into a woman's ass for the first time in years and the very first time I'd been in a woman's ass when she already had another cock in her pussy. It was very snug and I took my time, easing a bit more inside her with each slow stroke until I was fully in her ass. I was surprised that I could actually feel his cock moving as I slid in and out of her ass but if anything, it added to the pleasure.

This time I think it was Barb that started the chain reaction. She was getting louder and louder until we all heard, "Fuck ya!" and could see the trickles of her juices running off Dave's face and chest as she reached orgasm and squirted as she came.

Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers