Caribbean Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a matter of time before the combination of toy and tongue got her to the point of cumming and as she came, neither one of us stopped what we were doing and took her from one orgasm to another like waves at the beach. I'm not sure just how many times she came but eventually she weakly closed her legs and moaned, 'enough...too sensitive' so with both of us smiling, we stopped and moved beside her so we could both hold her.

For the next few minutes she'd lay totally relaxed and then suddenly she'd quiver like a little shock went through her and then she'd relax again. Each set of quivers got further apart and milder until they disappeared all together. Eventually she was able to focus on us and said, "Wow, I have never cum that hard in my life but I really hope I meet someone who can get me there again! Maybe one day I'll actually try a real cock in my ass."

Then Barb looked at her and said, "If you want to keep in touch by Facebook or something - maybe I'll let him try fucking my ass sometime and let you know how it goes."

That was the first time in years that Barb had given any indication that she'd be interested in trying anal so I was quite happy to hear it and said, "or maybe if we manage to connect next time - we can just show you!"

That got a 'mmmmm' from Tess and a 'maybe' from Barb so I was quite happy with both responses.

Like every good vacation, ours eventually came to an end but it was a lot easier knowing that not only had we both found some new things to enjoy in bed but we also could look forward to being able to meet with Dave and Gail again once we were back.