Caring for a Kitten

Story Info
A master and his kitten spending the day together.
1.2k words
4.23
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You just wake up, naked, with a black tail butt plug, furry ears, and a collar around your neck. You see master approach his cute little kitten and start petting you around the ears and giving you a nice massage and lightly teasing you around your cute pussy and petting your tail so you wake up feeling good, relaxed and increasingly turned on.

He then walks you out (on 4 paws of course) to your breakfast where you eat off the floor out of a bowl with the words "kitten-slut" written across it. When you are done he attaches a leash to your collar, and you get excited for the walk, licking and kissing his hand, showing your gratitude as a good kitten should.

He walks you to the backdoor, and your excitement quickly turns to humiliation "The backyard, master what if someone see-" *slap* before you are done talking he spanks your ass hard, leaving a small red print on your ass cheek, clearly visible next to the dark black of your tail. You feel the butt plug move around in you anus with the impact and barely conceal a moan of pleasure, quickly turning it into a kitten-like squeak to avoid further punishment.

"Kitten's do not speak!" he admonishes

You nod, accepting your place as nothing but a mindless animal, lost and helpless without your master and praying no neighbors see you as he opens the door and lead you, his leashed, collared kitten outside. He walks you around, relishing in the humiliation and the excitement that we might get caught, before taking you safely back inside, you following along mindlessly, getting more and more wet knowing you are just a dirty animal and wondering what other degrading tasks your master has in store for you

After he brings kitten back inside he plays with her, tickling and teasing her cute little body while keeping her distracted by waving around a kitten toy on a string. But then you get too excited and kitty scratches him while trying to play. What a bratty kitten this one is!

He grabs you by the hair and pulls you to your knees onto the floor in front of him. You still act like it is a game until he slaps you face once, twice, three times and your eyes glaze over and you whimper with fear and arousal. "is kitty going to behave now? He asks, to hear you whimper an affirmative. he pulls you up by your collar, causing your eyes to go wide and immediately they stare at his cock, the outline hardening through his pants. You whimper and squeak with desire, knowing you are not allowed to speak yet needing to communicate your desperation for his cock, reduced to using the language of lowly animals to communicate your horniness.

You move to try and put your mouth on it but he holds you back by your collar, laughing at your clumsy attempts to get your mouth on his cock. He puts a hand on your throat and you settle down, knowing the power behind it. He brings you up on the couch and spanks your cute kitten ass, making you count to 10 as he punishes you, careful not to hit your tail, but to be close to it that you feel the plug vibrate with every impact.

He then puts a remote control vibrator in position on your pussy, made wet by the humiliation and the sensation of the tail, and leads you on all fours into your cage and lock you in, leaving your anticipation to rise as you wonder how long master is going to leave you in there and when he is going to use the remote controlled vibrator

After Kitty is in the cage a while and starting to get bored you feel a buzzing and immediately pleasure starts welling up in your pussy as you moan so loudly that master can hear you. He keeps the vibrator on, teasing and pleasuring you through the bars of the cage while you are helpless to stop him, held hostage by the pleasure the sextoy was brings you. Recognizing you are about to orgasm, he stops the toy causing kitten to look up with shock and disappointment, your orgasm stolen from you but, knowing you did not earn it, you accept the loss of pleasure with a smile.

He unlocks the cage and grabs you by the hair, forcing his cock into your mouth and fucking your face like a you were his own personal sextoy, even less than a slave, less than a kitten, just a toy for masters' pleasure. He would periodically take it out of your mouth and make you beg for it with your eyes and body, so that you know your purpose is to to pleasure master, to taste his delicious cock, you know you are nothing without it and that all of you is worthless compared to masters cock.

Then he would grab you by the hair, spin you around and pull your head to the floor so that you were on your hands and knees with your cheek against the carpet, the rough sensation giving your face a small carpet burn as you beg, louder and more desperately for master to take out the vibrator and put in his beautiful cock.

After begging and whimpering for your master's cock over and over he finally drives it home, eliciting a moan of pleasure from you, still on all fours with your cute kitten face on the floor. Master takes control and fucks you harder and harder, spanking you and playing with her tail so that she can feel jolts of pleasure from her little kitten tail combining with the pleasure given to her by his cock. He stretches his right foot so that it rests on your face, pressing your cheek further into the carpet, calling you his filthy fucking slave over and over until you believe it.

He keeps using you like a piece of meat until, unable to speak, you produce a symphony of moans and squeaks like a slutty animal and you fully accept your place as master's mindless kitten. As a reward for your submission he finally brings you to an intense, twitching orgasm, leaving you gasping for breathe but still wanting to serve your master. Now knowing that you are just a toy, you let master use you in any way he wants, enjoying your pleasure but not needing it as much as knowing you belong to master, needing to be owned, used and abused by him.

After a while he flips you onto your back and keeps hammering inside you, each pump rubbing against you clit and bringing you closer to another orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum kitten," master warns

You look at him with desire and he knows what you want too

"cum with me, slave," He gives his permission

You cum hard for the second time that night as you feel master finishing as well, his warm cum coating your insides. the two of you stay there for a few minutes, kissing and enjoying the feel of masters cock inside you for a little longer.

After he is done using you as he pleases master will lovingly take you up on the couch and pet you, telling you what a good kitten you are and how proud of you he is while stroking your hair and lightly caressing all over your body. Then after feeding you a snack eaten directly off of master's hand he would take his exhausted little kitten up to bed.