Tina - the Pet Pt. 01

Story Info
Tina becomes a kitten for her client.
923 words
4
8.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first Story, please forgive me if its not well written.

-------------------------------------------------

Tina is a T-girl, who does Fantasy escorting over weekends. This weekend she is hired by a BDSM Dominant, who expects her to be his pet for entire weekend

******************************

Tina was getting scared that Master will be angry is she is late.

She hurriedly put on her Black 6" kitten heels and looked at herself in the mirror. She was looking like a goddess in kitten attire, her heels Perfectly aligned sheer black stockings , Lacy garters going from her shapely legs all the way up to her bubble butt.

She wore a lacy thong that has a slit near her ass-pussy, Her clitty nicely tucked and secured in her scrotum between her legs ensuring her thong looked perfectly smooth from the front.

She licked the buttplug attached to the black furry tail she picked, she spread her legs, reached behind finding the slit in her thong and slid the buttplug though the slit entering her ass-pussy, she gasped as it settled deep inside her ass.

She slid her black micro mini skirt up feeling the material stretched by her firm ass.

She looked in mirror, the skirt barely covered her stocking top and would slide up everytime she bends. Her tail nicely flowing out of her skirt swaying as she moved.

She had a naughty smile on her perfect shaped lips with bright maroon lipstick and red glossy making them look so juicy. She had very heavy makeup with defining eyeliner and eye shadow.

She picked up her lacy push up half bra that that supported her 34C breast from under however left everything else exposed including her pierced nipples, she decided not to put any jewellery in her nipple piercing. but cover her breasts with semi-transparent tine halter top. her shoulder and stomach was glistening and a small tag was dangling from her navel piercing, it said "Pet Tina"

She put on her cat-ears, hoops in her ears. She looked like a perfect Kitten.

She had one last check n the mirror, picked up the collar and leash and walked into the living room , where Master was sitting on couch enjoying his dink.

She slowly walked upto him sank on her knees and extended her hands to offer her Master - her Collar and Leash.

Master looked at her with steely eyes that send Tina into shivers. she slowly lifted her long and beautiful hair and offered her neck to Master. "Sir, Please accept me as your kitten."

Master took the Collar and wrapped in around her neck and secured it, next her attached the Leash to the collar and pulled it so she was forced to look into his deep eyes. "Who's are you?"

Tina replied "Sir, I am Tina your pet" as she wagged her tail to show her Master how happy she was.

She Purred as her master pet and stroked her head. She was so happy she kept wagging her tail to show master how happy she was being HIS PET.

Master let her leash go and picked up a toy and threw to other side of the room. Tina knew what is expected of her and she crawled and galloped on her hand and knees like a perfect kitten. Picked the toy with her mouth and crawled back to Master. Master took the toy and gave her a treat which she lapped from his hand.

Thats when she saw a bowl of water, master slid on the floor. Tina being a good Pet waited for permission. with her master's nod she bend her head down lapping up the water from the bowl like a good little kitten.

once done master had treat ready for her a big fat cock, as she looked up from the bowl master was smiling and pointed her to his monster cock "This is your reward for being such a good kitty, c'mon kitty suck my cock."

Kitten Tina needed no invitation, she crawl forward and took masters big fat cock her eager mouth sucking and licking as best as she could without her hand (which were now paws). She licked his balls and sucked his big cock. As he pushed her head further gagging her with his 10" inch cock,

Tina was so horny, she kept wagging her tail and shaking her ass. She was a sight to behold. A sexy tgirl on her hands and knees suck a big cock as her tits with shaking and her ass was on display with a tail coming out of her ass.

She kept licking and sucking his big cock when he spanked her ass. She whimpered but kept licking and sucking his cock. Her master held her head in place and fucked her mouth fast and hard. He commanded "Kitten are you ready for your first Juicing as my Pet". She nodded with his cock blocking her mouth from speaking.

Master kept fucking her mouth and suddenly she felt his juices in her mouth , she made her best efforts to swallow it all but some of it dripped from side of her mouth on to the floor. Master Spanked her ass "Lick all up slut" he ordered. She quickly licked his thick cum from the floor and licked her lips like a good little kitten and purred.

Master put his cock inside his pants and picked up his drink and book.

His Pet as his feet rubbing herself with affection in between her purring.