All Comments on 'Caring for Mrs. Tupa's Friend'

by Arsenique

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

To much focus on the “holy” parts. I mean ok good sex released endorphins/dopamine for him but its kind of cringe calling it holy energy at work lol. Anyways doesnt matter much.

I do feel like he is being used a bit, i mean sure he gets sex and all, but its like their using him like a dildo for their pleasure and he doesnt get to rewuest his fantasies or desires and needs, its only about him fulfilling theirs and that point irritates me whenever i see them telling him join us and help our community.. i read it like come be our bitch so we can get our pussys licked whenever we want. Kind of unfair.

Other then that i do like the story and waiting to see in which route itll develop!

Btw the 2 authors you mentioned, i cant find them on literotica, maybe post their usernames?

ArseniqueArseniquealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Weezy, I take it as a compliment that you are so engaged with the story that you are indignant on behalf of one fictional character because you think that other fictional characters are treating him unfairly. Everyone in this story has mixed motives, which I feel gives it some depth. I realize that the fantastic premises of this story - delving into the hidden world of a heretical sect and how it justifies its own practices - may be far more churchy or cringe than some readers may like - but it is what it is. One of my heroes, Charles Dickens, was a master of putting his characters through hell and back. It's one of the most popular genres in literature. Just remember, it's all a fantasy. None of this is really happening. ;-)

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for the reply Arsenique. Somehow ive been getting indignant alot when i feel the main characters are mistreated, it happens in many stories and i wish i could keep my self “dis-engaged” and not immersed in the story but somehow my over analytical brain just refuses and spends overanalyzing characters motives and such. Oh well id have to find a solution to that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArsenique@Arsenique
Mature long-time reader here, now beginning to share some stories of my own. Warning: all stories here will most likely include descriptions of bodily fluids and excretions, including defecation and urination, sometimes in extreme form, as well as subjects such as menstruation...