All Comments on 'Caring for Sheridan Manor Pt. 04'

by flyingbluejay

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster10 months ago

Brilliant! Absolutely fun, sexy and a perfect chapter following the previous one. This is a wonderful story. I can not wait for more! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay10 months agoAuthor

Hi all -- just letting you know this is the last chapter I'll be posting here on literotica. A more fleshed-out version of the story will be available for .99c on kindle! thanks in advance if you consider supporting; I'll make sure that it's free on regularly promotions as often as I'm able

toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

Oh noooooo! I.was loving this series.

I don’t have a kindle reader. OTOH I agree 99 cents is totally fair for smut of this quality.

And wow, your picture on Amazon is totally hot.

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay10 months agoAuthor

@toesucker1 (I'll DM you too) you can actually read kindle ebooks on any device now!

toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

@flyingbluejay -

i do know this. But I like limit my apps and so far I haven’t found a need to add kindle. For actual reading I far prefer physical books, but I have a few on Apple books and pdf. BTW actually 99 cents is WAY underpriced IMHO ;-)

i look forward to a DM discussion about Amazon and in general the relationship between paid vs free authorship on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So is that 99C per chapter or 99c for half a book! While I understand your need for payment I think it's lousy to draw people in with half a book and demand payment for the rest. If you want payment at least finish this story and then start afresh.

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay10 months agoAuthor

Anonymous...there's absolutely no 'demand.' I have 30k+ words of free erotica on here with multiple free stories pending in various genres.

The story (and my other expanded novellas) is completely free to download this weekend (until 8/1) and will be free as often as amazon lets me run the promotion. I'm never going to stop releasing free erotica on here and other platforms; I want my work to be accessible.

That being said, the access that literotica provides for completely free content which takes hours and hours from talented writers is incredibly rare and, frankly, often exploitative. This comment will likely be deleted, but the reality is that this site and others like it have created an economy in which it's almost impossible to make money as an erotica writer. It's literally been against the rules of the site to promote ANY monetized content in the bodies of story, even if it's just "Check out my other work at the link in my bio" unlike almost all other publication sites.

The majority of us on here use it as a hobby where we post irregularly, but I'm at the point where I'm trying to convert my writing to a job, which, as someone with a degree in fiction who has 100k+ views on my free stories, I don't think is unfair. Each chapter is a standalone story, and a collection of nine of those stories is .99c.

Releasing paid content on kindle allows me to write more frequently and consistently. For every novella I put out on amazon, at least some of it will be free on here, something that wouldn't be happening without the paid content because I literally wouldn't be able to do it. Writers deserve to be paid for their work, and I don't feel that a one-sentence cliffhanger means readers are somehow being robbed.

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay10 months agoAuthor

@toesucker1...who knows maybe someday I'll have the time/money/motivation to put out paperbacks through amazon haha. anyway, thank you so so much for the compliment and your various feedback!!

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Oh. Oh. Daddy’s here….What next?

More ore…More

Nicole2023Nicole20238 months ago

I’m waiting for it to show up on Amazon to buy it

Nicole2023Nicole20238 months ago

I sent a dm asking if this was out yet, since I haven't heard, I guess it isnt

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Oh…wow..whatnext?reconciliation?..HopefortheRst!

Thanks…ore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflyingbluejay@flyingbluejay
25-year-old femme living in the Rockies. Writing female-centered and LGBTQ+ erotica with themes of submission, exhibitionism, power play, and more. Check out my novellas here, the home for full-length, completed versions of the chapters published on literotica: https://amazo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES