Caring is Cold Comfort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As the water becomes colder and darker, so does your sense of peace grow. Your love for me keeps you warm, correct?"

"Yes," she said as I kissed her neck.

"We played pretend as children, I want to play pretend now, will you join me?"

"Yes," she said as I stroked her hair.

'Come between he and I,' I fumed. How to approach this or, rather, who to be to best handle this? Not just me, but her.

"In this room, when it is just you and me, you are no longer Kacy, you are Kitten. Say your new name."

"Kitten," she murmured.

"You are Kitten because you are warm and purr when you are petted, purr for me Kitten."

"Mmmmmm," was her reply as my fingers played in her hair. It was working. I could make her into my very own instrument!

"You are Kitten because in this room when you are good you get treats. Now lay back on the bed." I unbuttoned her pants and gently slid them down her long, tanned legs and pulled her panties to the side, before I unbuttoned her long sleeve blouse and removed it and her bra.

'Guys try to degrade us because they want us more than anything else and that scares them. They covet what they see,' I stole a line from a movie and put it in the train of my thoughts. If Bubba wasn't the right example there were plenty of bad guys to choose from to pretend to be. A jerk, an asshole, a dominant male, a true-blue sadist.

It was just acting

I plugged in my wand vibrator, settled in beside her and took her right tit in my mouth, then turned on my chick stick as it was pressed against her clit.

"Unnn... uhhhhhh oh," she moaned.

I stopped and whispered in her ear, "what you just felt is what you will feel in this room every time I tell you that it is time for your treat, only it will last until I tell you to stop." I turned it on and after a few moments back off. "Kitten, it is time for your treat."

She moaned once more and then I turned on the vibrator yet again. "Nnn uhhhnn ummmmmmm." Her face and chest went red. I thought of what I wanted Bubba to do to me and I knew it would serve my purpose, I only needed to turn the dial and send a message. 'She wants Bubba for herself,' I grumbled. I set the wand aside and grabbed her now erect nips and pinched them.

"This is petting for Kitten," I told her as she grunted. I reached down and tugged hard on her clit. She raised up, a scream visibly warred with her moans and purrs to escape, I covered her mouth.

"Mmmrpph!" She inhaled. "Mmmrrrrrrph!" Kitten had tears in her eyes. She shuddered.

I cradled her head to my chest. "Shh, you may stop, now only mewl for me, Kitten." As she complied with her soft cries, I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled a tit out of my bra. "You are Kitten because you like to drink milk." I pushed my breast on to her lips and she suckled. "You can feel the milk in your mouth as you suckle on me breasts. The milk you taste is the sweetest thing you've ever had. You love it and would do anything I ask to drink it, isn't that right Kitten?"

"Yes," she croaked. I saw her. She was gasping, covered in sweat. Bubba would feel pity. Bubba would save her. I put two fingers inside her pussy. She was tight.

"Kittens like to be pretty, but you are Kitten because you have a big pussy. It's not pretty at all, you can only be a pretty kitty when I pet you!" I flicked her clit with my thumb.

"Unnn nggg." I pulled my fingers out and grabbed the wand and began to push its thick, bulbous head inside her. Cooked in her own juices it was still a struggle, but it did make it in. I was stretching her out and from her breathing I knew.

"You love this?"

"Y-Yes," she whimpered.

I saw her. I was acting. I was pretending to take this beautiful, strong, vibrant girl; my best friend, my rival, and tear her apart. I grabbed her breasts.

"Bad, ugly Kitten. You are only pretty when I pet you!" I saw I had nicked her clit with a fingernail. She was bleeding. I bent down and lapped up the blood. "You are Kitten because you have your own cat nips." I laughed as I twisted her nipples again.

She cried out. I returned to the vibrator and continued to push until only the cord showed.

"You are Kitten because you have a tail." I glanced at the mirror over my dresser. My eyes were hooded, I flicked my tongue at my reflection. My throat burned slightly, it sounded almost as if I made a hissing noise. My middle finger slid down her taint and I contemplated giving her a tail for real. I pulled the device back out of her and giggled as the air trapped inside her baby box leaked out.

I heard a car door shut outside and something in the mirror winked. I saw me, and I wasn't acting. I sighed once, put on my best smile and started getting Kitten, err, Kacy, cleaned up and ready. The look on her face was a combination of exhaustion and arousal. I leaned forward and whispered, "tomorrow we will skip school again."

'It has to be anticipation that makes her tremble so much,' I thought.

To Be Continued