Caring is Cold Comfort Pt. 04

Story Info
Two siblings bond over a shared love of Mind Control.
27k words
3.82
5.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheThird
TheThird
34 Followers

Note: This story contains incest or scenes of incest content.

Part Four: The Bull with the Broken Heart

Bubba's point Of View

"Good lord, look at that," the young man with the dark complexion whispered.

"You can see her pussy," the other man seated next to the first said, loud enough to be heard. "And her asshole," he snickered.

I had the camera on my phone pan over them. They couldn't sense that I was there, recording. They were on a bench, inside the mall, facing towards the lingerie store. I stood behind them and I watched them watch her.

She was bent at the waist, distracted; sorting out her recent lingerie purchases in the bag, seemingly unaware that her skin tight, pale-colored, yoga leggings covered nothing under the harsh lights. Every dimple, every fold, every feminine protrusion and cleft exposed by a distinct lack of underwear was revealed. I zeroed in the view on my phone to get a close up. The two guys in front of me provided a suitable running commentary.

"Fuck she's fine," he was louder than before.

"She's got those plump lips," he laughed.

I was so hard I realized any passerby might decide to look at me instead of her, which is not what I wanted. I had dreamed of scenarios like this for years, often I had even dreamed of this particular girl actually being involved in them. I was still shocked I could even admit that fact to myself. So much had changed.

Least of which was her. When she finally agreed to try this, I had all but given up hope she would consent. It was better that way however, because I had a plan B I did not ever want to use. A trigger phrase that could reduce her to a hypnotic state of extreme suggestibility. Couple that with the fact that I knew she would do it if hypnotized meant that, somewhere in her sub conscious, she wanted to be shown off like the trophy she was.

Kacy was strong, sometimes fierce even, beautiful, and equally a flirt and, if I am being honest, a pervert herself. I recalled her reaction to when she saw my sister fall out of her bikini. 'Oh yes,' I said to myself, 'Kacy's a perv, just like me. And now she's showing off for me.'

The guys on the bench got louder, they even began to whistle and catcall to the point a female associate from the store walked out, looked over, shook her head in disgust and walked back in. 'Women know the deal, even if they don't usually admit it,' I told myself.

It was true, I got this idea on an exhibitionism forum from a guy whose wife loved doing exactly this, he even included photos as proof. He posted her just as I would post Kacy, if I ever got the chance. With her consent, of course, but exhibitionism always requires an exhibit. The more aesthetically pleasing the better, but there were two other facets to this fetish that interested me.

Zoomed in, I could see that her flower was beginning to dew and glisten. Just knowing that she was being viewed with sexual interest was enough to turn me on, and conversely, knowing that she was showing her body was making her wet. I sincerely wondered what this would have meant tens of thousands of years ago when humans didn't wear clothes, but was too busy trying to not ejaculate in my pants to give it much thought. 'Carnality conquers civilization,' was the last thought I had before she straightened and turned.

Her face was red with embarrassment, the other facet I craved had arrived, and I cheesed my boxers. I forgot to scan the camera across her broad camel toe up her white sweater. Instead I jerked the display to her braless titties, the outline of her red areolas fully visible along with her tiny nipples poking out. They had stiffened through the fabric via her own arousal, which was rare for her, but boded well for me.

I smiled as she smoothed her sweater out, which caused her breasts to show even more clearly. They were perfectly symmetrical, with both her nipples/areolas visibly identical. Her C Cups were pert and perky with just a hint of sag to denote that they were indeed natural and fabulous. It aroused further to think that someone paid god money to have fake breasts that still couldn't compare to Kacy's awesome rack.

While I watched her, I looked down past her toned abdomen to where her prominent camel toe was on display and noticed a tiny splotch darkened at the V juncture of her yoga pants. She stood like that long enough to ensure I recorded the scene before she tilted her head down and flicked her hair to hide her face, I could still see her bottom lip tremble.

"Goddamn!" I couldn't tell which one shouted; but did see one rocked backwards as if slapped while the other stood up.

'Touch her... please, I dare you' I thought with such excitement I snorted loud enough for both guys to hear me. They turned and, upon seeing me, settled down to a sufficient degree for Kacy to wiggle past them safely. And wiggle she did, which caused their hungry eyes to track her back around to me, something both of them noticed.

"You sure you're with him sweety?"

"Damn, you are one lucky dude."

Kacy paid them no heed and I simply nodded and turned to walk along with her. Without saying a word, she handed me one of her bags. I took it and opened my mouth to ask why but she turned and smiled before she whispered, "hide your hard-on hon."

I chuckled and moved the bag to cover her crotch. "Hide your gusher, dear." She turned an even brighter shade of red. Some in the crowds we walked through seemed to notice, their heads whipped around to catch a glimpse of the blonde beauty walking exposed in nearly transparent garments through the stores.

With that experiment completed, I asked her, "so, enjoy yourself?"

She tugged on my shoulder, I stooped down and felt a thrill as her lips grazed my ear. "That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever done. If we don't fuck soon I'm picking some random person from the mall." She then gave my ear a playful little bite and grabbed my upper arm and pressed herself in to me, and despite my glee, I couldn't help but think of Bobbi doing the same that day, weeks ago, at the pool.

I didn't let that thought dampen my mood. As she rubbed herself against me, I slipped my arm out of her grasp and wrapped it around her and then slid it down until my hand cupped her ass. She stumbled, as she was still used to me being much more reserved in public. She had changed but then, so had I. As I felt her heat I asked, "did you hear those guys talking?"

"Of course, I heard those dickheads," she was never coy with me. Then she did something out of character for her, she started to say more then stopped herself. "Lets not wreck the mood," was all she would share on that.

She knew I would revel in her embarrassment, but I decided to not push it. Kacy would tell me when she was ready, if ever. I understood that being the man I wanted to be for her meant that, even though part of me desired to just compel her to tell me, I had to let her have her room, her secrets as they were. Plus, she was brave and kinky enough to tell me, but it would be on her terms.

I just wish she'd hurry up. I needed to know what buttons I could push with her, like I had learned with Bobbi. 'That's a bad thought,' I told myself, 'but true, as well.' I felt it important, for me to improve, that I had to confront my ugly side, but do so honestly. Lying to myself is what caused all that trouble with my sister.

While I tried to be open with her, I knew she wasn't entirely sincere with me. Last weekend, when Kacy came over to my place; she was covered in bruises, scrapes, and scratches. She told me she had started to train in her martial arts again, but my worst fear was those two bullies from her school that lived in my apartment complex had messed with her, in which case I would kill them. She showed up to my place last night with fresh bruises, but I didn't press her on it. All I thought at first was maybe they paid some girls to jump her at school, but that didn't seem likely either. Whatever it was, I was on the lookout for them.

Her explanation was entirely plausible, but something seemed off about it. I sighed and kissed her. I decided that I was not going to 'wreck the mood' as she had said earlier.

Once we were outside; she returned my kiss and leapt ahead of me, dashing off with a laugh so sultry every male head within the vicinity swiveled to track her. Many of them were rewarded with the sight of her jogging to my car in her sweater and no bra, everything moving as nature intended. I made sure the bag she gave me hid my erection in the sunlight.

We kissed again in the car; our tongues entangled. I pawed at her, she moaned before she asked, "do we have to wait to get back to your place?"

I started my ride and the radio blasted some metal tune she wanted played through Bluetooth to pump her up for this adventure. I began to reverse the automobile before I answered her. "Tell me what I want to hear," I said sarcastically, if I looked at her I would lose it.

I could feel her eyes roll, but her voice gave her away. "I need your dick inside me big boy. Please fuck me!"

'Who am I to deny my girlfriend,' I thought, as I drove around the parking lot, a secluded area in mind for my destination. "Okay," I told her, and she yelled and actually applauded, "But this is going to require some logistics on your part, cadet."

She saluted me. "I am well versed in supply chain protocols, dynamic entry into tight spaces, the firing of big guns, and the clean up of chemical spills, sir!"

I parked the car in the rear of the mall, in an area that was heavily wooded on two sides and over a hundred yards away from the nearest vehicle at the stores' back entrances. She made her way to the rear seat while I got out and pulled the front seats forward as far as they would go. We both looked around to insure we had all the privacy we needed.

By the time I sat beside her, her leggings were nearly off. "Take the lead, please," I told her. She climbed on top of me as I situated myself, it was the best we could do in the cramped quarters. Soon however, Kacy was hovered over me, her face inches from mine. I could still smell the pizza we ate at the food court on her breath. I tasted it too, as soon as we kissed.

Our lips pressed together, we quickly began to French kiss while my hands roamed under her sweater and pushed it up, exposing her tits until I covered them with my greedy hands. The thought of her showing again was the switch that flipped when her smooth, velvety soft pink purse met my cock. I felt the head of my rod jolt and tingle with the aftershocks of near bliss as she struggled to engulf me and take me inside her.

"Uhnn," she moaned into my ear before she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me against her head. "Mmmrrrrmmm," she purred as I gasped in reply. "Call me your kitten," she whispered before finally impaling herself on me.

She leaned backwards, arching her spine as she held on to my hair, only the seat stopped her from reclining more as she rocked her hips back and forth until she found the rhythm she wanted, and then my little kitty began to ride me in time with the music blasting from the speakers.

While she did that, she closed her eyes, living her private dream, which I could not begrudge her, as I did the same. I thought back to her exhibition, the comments, her shame, and her white-hot lust. Somewhere deep beneath my surface, I felt the tectonic plates shift and my magma pool together and build.

I pinched her tiny nipples hard enough she cried out, it was fine, she was a tough girl and I knew she liked it. With that sound reverberating within the cab of the car, I thought back to some of the fantasies I had about her over several years.

There she was, resplendent in a shimmery gown at a Homecoming dance, too bad her zipper would break. Catfights, constant fantasies of her getting jumped by girls in public and getting stripped, a missed wardrobe malfunction on her social media on to more gratuitous fantasies. Kacy walking outside naked, getting arrested and strip searched in public. I imagined her falling asleep and being stripped by me while I recorded it, and then I remembered that I had actually done that to her...

And I never told her.

I felt sick then, and, god help me, even more aroused than ever. I still had the pictures and videos on my phone!

Kacy was coming, I could hear it in the pitch and tempo of her moans. I had missed my window to orgasm with her.

My mind went back again, Kacy utterly exposed and at my mercy. Degraded, as I used her to degrade my sister. I wrapped my hands around her waist in the vehicle, and she grabbed my left index finger and brought it behind her and pressed it against her ass. The look she gave me was permission.

"Kitten," I told her as I scooped her up and settled her on the back seat, as I did so I slipped a finger in her back seat as well; as my other hand found her love nubbin. She quickly flexed her vaginal muscles in time with my thrusts, this, combined with the sight of her breasts bouncing beneath me and I ejaculated inside her as she came yet again from my ministrations.

I shook my head and noted the droplets of sweat that splattered against her. I looked up to see that we had fogged the windows. Kacy purred again and reached out and caressed my face before she reached above me with her other hand and, with a stretch of her toned body, drew a smiley face on the passenger window above her head. I laughed.

"I love you," I said as more sweat dribbled off me. I felt myself shrinking inside her, and, like any man with a woman he feels for, hated that I could not hide in her shrine forever.

An altar I had desecrated.

"I love you too," she told me between bouts of panting and purring. I focused on her recent feline infatuation as a way to forget what I had been thinking about. I looked at her, her skin flush, almost glowing in post coital delight. My kitten, my only dream girl (not named Bobbi) that I liked so much at one time I was afraid to approach her lest she reject me. The girl I had under me, most likely, only because of hypnosis and subliminals. I couldn't escape it.

"Kacy -"

"Call me Kitten," her voice brooked no disagreement.

"Kitten -" she interrupted me again.

"I want you to hypnotize me," she blurted out.

"What?" I looked around in dismay, remembered we were outside in public and immediately reached for her leggings. I handed them to her and moved so she could slide out from under me. Our eyes never left each other. I could feel myself getting hard again.

"Hypnotize me, like you did to help Bobbi with the play." I caught myself stroking my dick as she spoke. "My BJJ coach suggested I take up meditation if I want to reach my black belt. That's why I started back, after all, and why are you jacking off?"

"You're perfect," I told her, unable to let go of the need, incapable of escaping what gripped me.

"Well, duh." She smiled, pulled the leggings up until they were wedged within her soppy box and I was reminded yet again of her camel toe on display in the mall.

It was unfair, being moved by a force greater than my will. I knew it, I could feel it. "Kitten," my voice was low, "I don't want to do that to you," I could barely hear myself. "Again." I finished, looked down, and saw I finished there also. I hadn't even noticed it. I was empty.

She reached down, wiped the head of my dick with her hand, and licked her palm like it was a paw, and then mine. Whatever I felt, I could never forget, Kacy had a freak flag flying of her own. While she held my hand, however, I saw the scars on my knuckles, I remembered a mirror, and promises.

"Kitten, Kacy..." I stopped, her cum coated tongue came out. 'It has been over a month since I have heard my sister's subliminal messages,' I thought. 'I have no one to blame for it but myself if I screw up. But I promise I won't. I owe her for what I did, I will do right by her.' Before I could agree, however, she added an extra enticement.

"As a deal, you agree, I'll make those videos you mentioned earlier. Mmmmrmm." She had my full attention. She spoke again I heard her inflection become different but ignored that to focus on the content of her words. "All those people will see me, exposed however you want, and you can read all those naughty comments and DMs they make. Just think, poor little me shown off in front of thousands online, maybe even some people I know. The embarrassment, the shame, the humiliation."

"Yes," I agreed, but I knew, for the wrong reasons.

"Hmm, what was that, Bubba?"

'She was never a tease before,' it bothered me. Between the sweating, the sex, the guilt, the fucking lust. I realized she owned me.

"Yes." I reached out and grabbed a nipple. She took the hand, cradled it against her face, and kissed it.

"Good, glad to see you finally show some initiative. Now, let's get back to your place so I can show off this bod to the world and we can finally get to fucking again, alright?" She was the shot caller now.

"Yes ma'am," I saluted her. It took a while to get my pants buttoned, my new hard-on kept getting in the way.

Kitten's Point Of View

I turned to the side and smoothed the skirt out with my hands. In the mirror I still saw myself as bulky somehow, although I certainly didn't feel it. 'Maybe it's this full-length mirror Bubba bought,' I reasoned. I laughed, 'I wonder how many girls across the world blame their mirrors for how they look?'

Still, if I was going to insist that he purchase a new one after his last one broke, I probably should have gone with him to try it out. I didn't know he'd get two, one for the bathroom and one full length for his bedroom. It was sweet that he wasn't conceited to the degree he wanted them for himself, but it was a mark of "experience" that a single guy had stuff at his place for a girl to see to her needs.

'Speaking of seeing to my needs,' I tugged down on the tube skirt to fully cover my ass, which almost caused my boobs to pop out of the low-cut portion. 'Jesus what was I thinking when I bought this, never mind I knew what I was thinking.' I smiled. "Mmmhmmm." I knew why I bought it. I thought of Bubba rock hard as he'd watch me expose myself in public. The thrilling part was in the realization that his kink was mine, also.

"Kacy, you ready in there?" He called me from the living room.

"It's Kitten," I reminded him. 'How difficult is it for him to remember that I am his pet?' I put on his jacket, the black leather meshed well with my red dress and heels. It wasn't long before I could smell his scent, his aftershave and sweat and something musky, masculine. I purred. "I'll be in there in a minute," I yelled back.

I blew a loose strand of hair out of my face. 'Try to rush me, will you,' I tugged the dress back down until the barest hint of my areolas showed. I knew he'd like that. He'd want to touch, feel, taste. He was insatiable once aroused. 'It's my job to keep him that way.' I nodded at my reflection.

Damn right.

I looked over the various outfits assembled on the bed. I had already tried them on and matched them with the accessories I thought would work best. I recalled when Bubba had shown me the videos, he wanted me to make and post, on a popular online video hosting site, "clothing reviews" was the basic designation. Plenty of the popular ones that girls watched were legit. Conversely, however, were the ones that guys watched.

I walked into the living room and waited for him to pick his jaw off the floor. I felt myself grinning, his opinion of me was like energy, I could run all day just off that one expression of lust.

'Well, not just lust,' he got off his couch and wrapped me in a hug. My ribs creaked. "Urk."

He kissed me. "You look perfect," he told me. "Here check out how this will operate." He walked me over to the entertainment center. On its own shelf, a few feet above the floor, sat the digital camera. It was wireless. On the shelf above it was my laptop, showing the video display from the camera. On the couch, where I already knew Bubba would be sitting out of frame, was his laptop where he could see the same feed.

TheThird
TheThird
34 Followers
123456...8