Caring is Cold Comfort Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing became ragged, my mouth dry, my palms sweaty. I paused from looking at her chest to ensure that she had the same vacant stare. I edged her top up even higher, beyond the bottom curvature of her ample breasts, past the beginning circular edges of her large, dark areolas. Then came her prominent, proud nipples. My voice croaked as I asked her, "You are not self-conscious about your breasts any more, are you?"

"No," was her emphatic reply.

"You realize that I think they are beautiful?"

"Yes, I know, I can tell," she sounded happy.

"After you showed yourself at school, were you okay? Did anyone mess with you?"

She took her time in answering. "Some comments were made, Kacy hit a boy with a rock when he was talking about 'pancakes'".

"You are okay now, though, correct?"

"Yes, I am very happy with how I look," was her reply.

'Pancakes,' I thought, a smirk evident on my face. 'They sort of do look like that.' On the palm that was pulling up her sweater, I moved my index finger just enough to graze her closest nipple. It was warm and smooth. From my angle I could see the small white scars on my hand. I remembered a broken mirror, and now, broken promises. I let go of her sweater, she was covered once more. I had entered here intent on helping her move past me, but then I exposed her titties and groped her.

I had no right to judge her.

"When I count down you will leave this state of relaxation and, once I exit this room, you will get one of your bras and put it on. Nod if you understand."

She did, and I stared longingly at her tits. I pressed my fingers into my eyes and shook my head. I sighed; I couldn't exorcise the demon within me completely. "Wear one of your demi cup bras," I told her.

I left her room with a limp, because yet again I had blue balls, just like in my apartment that time. Fortunately, I made it outside and cleared my head. I immediately felt better in the cold, clean November air. I stayed out there, and Bobbi joined me to let me know the meal was almost ready.

As I made to walk back in, she stopped me. "Bubba, I'm sorry things went sour between us, I know I messed up and hurt you." She looked around. "But, even if I can't have you as a lover, I don't to lose you as a brother."

She started sniffling and I gave her a hug. "Shh, it's okay, Bobbi. I'm sorry for hurting you. I never want to do that." We held our embrace a little longer, just a tad past what was appropriate, but I didn't want to let go. I couldn't let go.

God damn me, and my weakness.

***

After that it was an uneventful meal with my family. They extracted a promise from me to visit more often. In less than a year I'd be moving up state to another college. The plan had been for me to room with Bobbi (as she had been accepted there also) but with recent events, that was something I wasn't sure of anymore.

I put it out of my mind and left on good terms to go see Kacy and her family. And by family, I mean the extended version, as her parents took her to her Aunt's place, which was quite large. I was introduced to quite a few cousins, aunts and uncles all of whom I promptly forgot. Not her mom though.

Her mom was a stunner, I could see where Kacy got her looks from. Also, if Bobbi liked me because of my similarity to dad, Kacy liked me for the opposite reason. Her father wasn't imposing, but he came across as intense. There was a moment there at the table I thought it possible he could stab me with a fork. Fortunately for me it seemed like he approved of me. Which was nice.

Of course, he had no idea that I had talked his daughter into regularly exposing herself in public and online. She was an adult; it was her choice, but I knew how parents could be.

The topic of discussion for Kacy and her family was her grades. Turned out her parents liked hearing about the university I would be going to after my current year at the local junior college. They wanted Kacy to go to the four year school as well. To do that she'd have to crack down on her studies, despite being an honor student she had started to slide (and as her foot rubbed my leg under the table I knew exactly why her grades had suffered). I resolved that I would use hypnosis to help her with that.

Once the meal was done and various pleasantries exchanged, Kacy walked me out to my car. We kissed and she told me that her parents liked me. I told her that I liked them and that I was going to help her buckle down on her studies. She made a funny face. We talked about Bobbi and how things went at my place.

I sat behind the wheel and she leaned into the window, I got a tremendous view down her dress. She was wearing an oversized bra; I could see her nipples. She winked, smiled, and then asked, all casually, "speaking of hypnosis, I want to hypnotize you. Can you show me how? I plan to be over there Saturday."

I sputtered and began to protest but I caught the gleam in her eye. She didn't even have to argue. 'Fair is fair,' I told myself. "Sure, we can try, though I may get some promises from you on what you'll be allowed to do. Assuming it will even work, not everyone can be hypnotized."

"I know," she told me as she played with the buttons on my shirt. "It's just, I want to have some fun too. And I promise I'll be good." She then crossed her fingers right in front of my face.

We kissed after I finished laughing and I started up my car. I had a sense that Saturday evening was going to be big for me.

Kitten's Point Of View:

He was reclined on the bed. He turned the laptop towards me. "Take a look," he told me.

It was the video of me we had posted last weekend. First thing I noticed was the view count, my channel was increasing in popularity. "Show it and they will cum," Bubba had said as a joke, but it was true. Underneath the video were comments, a lot of people (I assume almost all guys) had plenty to say about my fashion choices. "Love the white panties under a black skirt," and "Your bra's too small, got tits showing." Alongside some of those might be time stamps, which were just moments in the video where some part of me might "inadvertently" be displayed to the camera, usually with some statement of admiration for my body. Or was that adoration?

"Love your nips," they might write, or "killer legs and ass," or "superb CT, QT." Of course, not all were kind, it is the internet after all, but in general I found it almost intoxicating, the knowledge that I was being seen, judged, and found desirable. It is a side of me I sort of sensed existed but never explored, not until I started dating the pervert next to me.

I closed the laptop and sat it on the nightstand next to the bed. I turned back towards him and kissed him. "Thank you," I said and meant it. I could tell by his expression that he would be more than happy following up that kiss with some serious foreplay, but we had something else to do first, even though he wasn't fond of it. I had a need to hypnotize him again. It was important that it happen and soon.

This would be the fifth time in several weeks, and something felt special about it. I couldn't put it in words exactly, but I loved the fact that he agreed to do it despite clearly not enjoying it. Say what you will, but there is something sexy about a man who keeps his word.

"You sure this won't distract you," I asked him as I sat up beside him. I had on the same white baby-doll I wore earlier for a lingerie review. It was thin, lacy, and partially transparent. I figured my growing online audience of peekers would like it. Bubba certainly did.

He closed his eyes and nodded in the affirmative. I turned the music playing on my phone down and I triple checked the camera and made sure it was off, didn't want any mistakes and end up giving his parentals a real show. His eyes opened to look at me when he heard me giggle.

Of course; they already knew me, but it was a sweet surprise when he introduced me as his girlfriend. Their approval couldn't have been more obvious, and I realized in that moment that his mom had been playing match maker with us for a while. Little things like always including him on stuff that involved Bobbi and myself, or, as Bobbi would later tell me, grilling her as to what sort of guys I liked.

Seeing the reaction of his parents reminded me that Bubba hadn't been terribly popular with girls in high school, and the role I played in that. Fortunately high school was in the past for him. It was nothing but bigger and better things for him, for us, if I could keep up.

It made sense, and spurred my intention to study harder, we were going to go to the same college.

Bobbi would be there too, and I swore that by the time classes started we would all be on the same page. If I willed it, it would happen. It was enough, for now, that she and Bubba were talking. It was nearly two weeks until Christmas, and we'd all be together again at his parents' house. I wanted him to invite her back here after that.

I had more plans but sometimes it seemed difficult to even remember those. I let it go, as it was time to focus on the matter at hand. "Comfortable," I inquired. He was sprawled on the bed with his back on a pillow. He had nothing but his gray cotton boxers on.

"Yep, ready to go," he told me. I was surprised how much he enjoyed being hypnotized. He said the reduced stress improved his sleep, made him sharper. I smiled. I liked him sharp.

"Bubba is the based bull," I said. "You find yourself deeper in the forest. You hear the hum of the insects grow more soothing." I turned the volume on my phone back up. 'There's something else... oh yes!'

"You lower yourself onto the cool earth and listen. You hear and you obey. My voice first, and the voice of the song, but most importantly, her voice. Say it, I must obey."

"I must obey."

"Good. Obey her voice." I got up and walked to the front door. I felt a presence move past me and then I realized that I was standing at an open door wearing nothing but see through lingerie. I returned to the bedroom. Another song was now playing along with mine. Bubba was smiling. I remembered more. I purred. Kitten wanted her treat.

It was there, under his boxers, I reached out and stroked it. There was a sound behind me, I turned around and saw only the camera and its red light. I pulled his shorts down. He was still soft, vulnerable. Boys were so worried to be seen like this. I held him between my paws and licked him.

Then I asked, "When did you want to first fuck your sister? Provide details"

He took forever to answer. "Two years ago, she wanted to practice for a school dance."

For some reason part of me felt this answer was only partially true. A brief image of Ashley out of the hospital, still wearing a wig, the two of them hugging. I had sensed... something. "Why did you want to fuck her?"

"She was grown and looking at me like a woman looks at a man, not like a sister looks at a brother. I was shy and lonely and she, she was beautiful."

"You still want to fuck her?"

No pause. "Yes."

I leaned over him and kissed him. "Sleep," I told him as I tugged his boxers down his legs. I took my hands and wrapped them around him, and I felt him stiffen to a semi turgid state.

There was a hiss and I looked down and saw a snake at my feet. It coiled around my ankle and slithered its way up my leg, then my torso before it nestled across my shoulders.

Lick him. It commanded.

My tongue darted out and slid across his inner thigh and over his sack. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft and around the head of his dick. As I did this my eyes looked in to his. He was... empty.

Suck his nuts.

I opened my mouth and gently engorged myself on his testicles. The texture of his skin was rough, and it was salty. Errant hairs rubbed against my nose. I wanted this, the serpent even said so, but not like this.

I felt the serpent press against my cheek. It was cold. It spoke again.Suck his cock. From one snake to another; I took him in my mouth and drained his venom. His reaction was off, muted somehow.

Good Kitten. Stand there, enjoy your treat.

The orgasm built within me as soon as I moved from the bed. A whimper slipped out of me before I moaned with the tightened, clenched muscles within me spasming as waves of pleasure rippled in my pussy. I felt the sensation of being spread open and filled as my fingers plunged inside me. I watched then, arms jittery, through watery eyes as the snake slipped and slid all over my lover.

It coaxed him back to hard before it twined around his rod like the staff of Asclepius. My orgasms did not falter but still, somehow, I felt a wrongness, and even worse, realized that I had participated. My face was wet.

Stop crying, it hissed. I turned and saw the mirror, and my reflection. And her, nearly on top of him.

"No!" She turned towards me as I grabbed her by the hair. I pulled her off him and her mouth moved but I slapped her, but she kept speaking until eventually it got through. The serpent's fangs took hold and released their poison.

After staring at me for a several moments the snake took the camera and began to walk to the hallway.

"Bitch! You ruined it!" The snake's eyes glowed red with malice. I couldn't move, I couldn't blink. All I could manage was to stare forward into hatred. I heard Bubba murmur something.

The serpent soothed him before it returned to me and I knew, in that instant, pain was on its way.

Follow me, naughty Kitten, it's time to make you a star. Muhahaha.

Bobbi's Point Of View:

"Fucking cunt," I told her as she leaned forward, nude. "Spread your big pussy wide, whore!" I watched as Kacy did as I commanded. She reached behind her and, with her fingertips, pried herself open for the camera on her phone.

'Who to send them to,' I wondered as I looked through her contacts. 'Hmm, hey daddy, here's your little angel like you've never seen her before. Nah, even that's too cruel, plus she'd probably like the excuse to send them,' I gave it more thought before a query on a search engine returned with two results, I knew I could use, as she didn't have them as contacts.

"Muhahaha," I chuckled as I set her phone up to send incognito and delivered a video and several photos of Kacy stripping and exposing herself in Bubba's living room. The lucky fellas who got it sure would be in for a nice surprise in the morning. The video, taken with her own phone, would show her disrobing and fondling her tits, her face clearly displayed. The pics would just be close ups of her titties and pussy. I considered doing more, struggled with the temptation, but let it go. It would be enough, for her.

Besides, I had the video of her interrogating a hypnotized Bubba where he admitted to his desire for me. The threat of releasing that would get what I really wanted: a lucid, completely willing older brother erect and ready to take me. Just like I knew he wanted.

Had he failed that test I gave him Thanksgiving Day and not pulled my shirt up and played with my titties, I'd have known it was over. But a little planning goes a long way. I had my phone hidden and recording before he walked in. I knew he'd hypnotize me with my trigger phrase, just as I also knew he'd ask about subliminals, so I had to get devious.

I used subliminals on mom and dad for weeks, up to the point they were willing to be hypnotized, a skill I picked up practicing on Kacy and doing some quick studying online over the last month. The combination of subliminals and rudimentary hypnosis I used on them; which made them very willing to set things up just how I wanted. Not just in my room, either. The TV in the living room, the speaker in the kitchen, all of them playing subliminals, all keyed to increase Bubba's lust and willingness to fuck while undermining his ability to notice my manipulation. So, when he asked if I was using any subliminals I knew my answer would put him at ease.

Technically, I wasn't using any that day because I didn't have to, Kacy and our parents had already been hypnotized to do all of that for me. I was confident that should I be able to just skirt the letter of the truth enough to get by, the hidden messages bombarding his subconscious would do the rest. I had primed his lust before that by doing my best to rub myself all over him. I knew that by the time he was ready to have his private meeting with me, that what he'd really want was to have his way with me.

'Did my dear, ethical brother withstand the onslaught?' I smirked. "Lick my pussy," I told Kacy before returning to my previous train of thought. 'Nope. When given control over me with no witnesses to posture in front of he felt me up with just the power of subliminal messages. And subliminals only work on pre-existing desires.' I propped one leg over Kacy's shoulder and tugged her head in closer to me as she sucked on my clit.

I yanked her hair hard enough I knew I risked jolting her out of her trance but in that moment I didn't care. 'Little Miss Morality here just fucked up months of planning, and I was so close to having him.' I recalled the way his hands trembled as he exposed me in my room; his struggle against me, himself, us.

What should be. "Nibble on my clit," I told her.

'What could still be,' I asked myself as I moaned. Not entirely wanting to, I detached myself from Kacy and looked her over as an idea formed in my mind. Her eyes were vacant, and her face was slick from my juices. She had done this quite often in my room when I had her under, and I would enjoy licking her face clean.

Not today. "You will forget about the nature of Bubba and my relationship and will only ever recall that we are normal siblings. When you find that you have been exposed you will believe it's because you sent out your nudes because you are a dirty whore. When Bubba dumps you, you'll leave here knowing you lost the best guy you ever had, and that it was all your fault." I thought over my commands and pictured how I wanted things to unfold. "Sleep," I told her.

When she woke up in the morning; she'd find her reputation destroyed, her body displayed for all to see and mock, her man taken and there was nothing she could do about it. 'The perfect punishment for her stepping between Bubba and I.'

The memory of Bubba in my room, the picture and video of him hypnotizing me, exposing me, allowing Kacy to play with me. That was what I wanted, Bubba in control. But if I couldn't have that, I would settle with having him beneath me. Over me, under me, the only preposition that mattered was that he be inside me.

Content with that half of my new plan now under way, I walked back to Bubba's room. His dick was hanging out of his boxers. He was soft. "Fair is fair." I took the old memory card with his confession on it and placed it in my purse. I inserted a new card I had prepared with the intention of recording this special night. I then brought out the tape measure he had used to measure my areolas and compared him against the markings on the tape. "Hmm just shy of four inches," I told the video camera. Then I popped his dick in my mouth and used the method Kacy employed.

I had practiced it a good deal on some vegetables around the house after Thanksgiving. He stiffened immediately and I had to pry my mouth off his member. This was a fantasy of mine dating back a while. The taste and texture of him. Smooth, salty. Erect he was five and three-quarter inches long, nearly seven and a half inches around the head. Kacy had assured me that made him thicker than average. 'Of course, that slut would know.'

I read his measurements to the camera again and stopped recording. "Bubba is a based bull," I told him. "Nod if you hear me." He did. I wasn't terribly confident that I could hypnotize him to believe I was Kacy while having him look at me. Instead, I had decided to make this work that I would have to play into a fantasy he was willing to have. With his blonde slut having shared his most intimate needs and desires, I knew what made my brother really tick.

123456...8