Caring is Cold Comfort Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You win, I'll be at my place in twenty minutes. Meet me there" I moaned after I re-read it. I then found Kacy's contact.

It was my fault, I realized that. Yes, I knew she was interested in me, and I played that along, just as I suspected she liked Bubba, even if she didn't know that herself. Keeping her around kept him around and keeping him around meant eventually getting his eyes on me.

'Why did I want him to see me so badly, why did I crave it?' I didn't know, just before even the hospital and the bad times, when I was developing and so self- conscious... and then after, I needed male approval for how my body was changing, how I looked. I always knew he would be kind, that he would love the woman I was becoming.

For him.

"Sorry," I said to the digits on my phone that represented the closest friend I ever had. "I need him more than you." Because without him, I wouldn't have made it. I tossed my phone aside and searched through my purse for my makeup wipes.

After I found the wipes, I cleaned up my face as best I could. I undid another button on my blouse, fully aware that with the demi cup bra I had on underneath a good bit of my areolas would be showing to anyone who peeked.

He would, Bubba was bad about peeking. I giggled and felt as though a thick patina of guilt had been washed away from me. I looked in the rearview and felt happy with the way I presented myself.

I made it to his apartment and figured I was early, as I didn't see his car in the parking lot. Still, I had a key. I could wait on him inside. It was cold outside and all I had on was my school uniform, and it was not winterized. I exited my car and made my way across the sidewalk ready to bound up the stairs to his door when I heard a cough behind me.

I turned and Mike grabbed me by the arm. I jumped, and in doing so backed into Darren who was pressing against me.

"Where ya going IHOP," Mike asked. I tried to pull my arm away, but he was too strong.

"Told ya she'd be here, I knew it was her that sent those pictures, and then promised to meet us here, she's got her friend's phone." Darren spoke to the back of my neck. I could feel a scream building in my chest. His hand clamped down across my mouth.

"That's a shame," Mike told me as his fingers caressed my hair. He stared wantonly down my blouse. "I liked the blonde slut better, but I like pancakes too." He began to fuss with the collar of my blouse.

"She said we could titty fuck her." Darren chortled and I began to shake. I felt like I was going to piss myself when a car horn honked.

The boys turned and I could see, parked next to my car was Bubba's. My heart soared until I noticed that, behind the wheel, was Kacy. It was then that I realized that she must have set this up, that she was returning the favor. 'This isn't... I'm not...'

I whimpered. Darren pressed his erection against my school skirt encased ass as I heard Mike say, "Shit, that bitch wants to fuck us too!"

Then there was a roar, and the earth shook, and I was falling. Then I passed out.

Bubba/James Point of View:

My head was pounding. I thought Kacy's plan was too convoluted but was in no real position to argue. My main concern was the girls' safety.

"Don't worry," Kacy told me as she held up her surprise. All this time I didn't know she carried that stuff. "I can handle myself."

I know you can, my twisted little angel.

Or maybe she wasn't that twisted. Deprogramming her from Bobbi's influence changed her. She wasn't as standoffish as she used to be. We hugged, we kissed. I don't think she hates me. Although she should. A fly buzzed near me and I laughed.

I'm a piece of shit.

Because of me everyone at her school has seen her nudes. And thinking about that, remembering her tears, makes me hard, and that making me hard makes me hate myself.

And want her even more.

She had me standing here, staring out from behind the tiniest crack in the curtain. She'll pull up from the other side of the parking lot and hit the horn as a signal. I would be ready.

"I have to go to the hospital and talk to Robert Darby. It will take however long it takes, then I'll text you to get ready. I'll get Ash and those two dipshits here. You just keep looking when I ask."

The name wouldn't leave my mind. "Robert Darby?" The fly kept buzzing.

I could tell from her expression there was more she wanted to say. It warred on her face. This thing was not over. "He's an acquaintance from BJJ practice. All you need to know is that he's not you and today I need you." She shook her head. "Sorry, I'll try to stop mixing signals." She hugged me but let go before I could wrap my arms around her. "We'll talk," she told me as she left.

My mind drifted as I waited at the window. "Bobbi's in a bad place, but maybe this will snap her out of it.' Of course, that depended a lot on me, and I wasn't sure where I was with her, or Kacy, or myself.

'I feel like I'm in-between being a man and a child, a brother and a lover and a friend and...' I turned away and forced myself to turn back. 'No, I'll face it. Between all that and the monster lurking inside me. Maybe Bobbi should tell our parents, and maybe Kacy should dump me and start dating this Robert Darby.' I fumed as I waved the fly away.

For some reason I could not comprehend I recalled a memory from years before, my father in my room giving me 'the talk'. His embarrassment at me curiosity. I could still picture it.

***

"And that's where babies come from," I asked my father.

"Yes," my father rumbled before he smiled. "I'm sure by this point you've heard rumors." He stood up then, his intention to flee evident in his jerky movements.

"So that means you and mom... eww!"

My father sighed and sat back down. "Look son, that's nature. It may seem disgusting now, but soon it will be all you think about, one morning you'll wake up and it will be all around you."

"You mean like all around here? Like I'll want a girl like mom, or Bobbi?"

Before he replied, my dad had his face scrunched up. "Well, I wouldn't put it like that, more like you wouldn't be wrong to find a girl with a personality like either of theirs'." He snapped his fingers then, seeing a way out of this uncomfortable moment. "I know you can't understand it now, but remember this, son, there is more to girls than just looks." He paused to put his words together. "They are our hearts; they keep us moving. When you find the one you adore, not just because she catches your eye, but because of who she is, you'll live to see her smile."

"But what if she doesn't like me, or I end up not liking her," I asked with the slow realization of how daunting a thing this was. Even at that age I understood that it was scary to make someone else your heart, to give them that power.

Dad yawned. It had been a long day, and he seemed tired. "Well, you move on, find another one, plenty of fish in the sea."

Worried at that I asked, "But what if I can't. What if I'm like, stuck? Or what if, I really like her but instead of a smile, she sneers? Should I just give up if she doesn't bite my worm?" I wasn't a fool; I knew I was being cute.

Dad laughed and then took his time in answering. "Well, don't pester her, but, don't quit either. Most women don't know what they want until the know they want it. Show her the best you, no, the real you," he reached across and tussled my hair. "You do that, and they'll be yours for as long as you want them.

***

I shifted my weight as my foot had fallen asleep while I stood there in reverie. I realized that dad was a romantic at heart, and that while I tried to emulate him, maybe that wasn't me. Kacy, and even Bobbi, fell for illusions, and Kacy was coerced. 'What if, down at the bottom, there is no real me to show,' a thought that made my stomach burn in protest.

I looked at the clock on the opposite wall. It had been over an hour and she still hadn't notified me that Bobbi would be coming over. I began to fidget. While I waited, to take my mind away from my previous daydreams, I considered my sister's predicament.

She's smart, a bit of a schizoid, and probably the finest looking computer enthusiast in a four-state radius. As an evil mastermind type planner, however, she kind of sucks.

I mean really, who brainwashes someone and records instructions for them to follow and then has the bright idea to destroy those instructions by placing a memory card in an oven, without forcing me to turn the oven on? I didn't even close the stove's door for Christ's sake.

I came out of my stupor, saw the memory card there on the tray, asked myself, 'what in the hell is this shit,' and went back and watched it again apparently now conscious of the intent behind it and completely unraveled my sister's diabolical nonsense.

'Poor Bobbi, she was never a schemer. No, she's just hurt and confused, and I caused that.' Another wound for which I had to answer for. Kacy seemed to think this would fix most of the problems. I had to admit to myself that I did not understand women and I didn't see how this could change anything.

'She tried to rape me,' came a thought from the middle of nowhere. I couldn't dwell on that, however, as down that path beckoned darkness. 'Later,' I told myself. 'Not now.' Still, images of payback popped into my head.

I waved the fly away as my phone rang. 'And so, it begins,' I thought as I accepted the call. "Hey." I started rolling up a magazine.

"They've left the school, we're about ten minutes out if you want to send that message."

She sounded breathless, excited. "I'll send the text." I slapped my arm where the fly was crawling. "How was Robert Darby?"

I heard her inhale and exhale over the phone. "Banged up, broken arm and some bruises. He said he would press charges for me and leave the real reason for the fight out of it. He should be calling the cops soon, though I imagine the school already let them know a student got jumped. You just handle your end."

There it was, efficient. Competent, all business. 'What guy wouldn't admire a girl like that,' I asked myself and sighed. "You don't ever have to worry about me again." I pictured Kacy smiling at me and clicked off and texted my sister.

I informed her I'd be here in twenty minutes, if she took longer Kacy would adjust with another message to the dipshits. They'd seen her nude body, and now the promise of more was all it took to lead them by their chains. I saw the bug land on the window shade. I flattened it.

The guys arrived soon after and walked towards my apartment. I tensed then relaxed once I realized they were simply setting themselves up in position. 'They'll jump her outside,' I told myself. Then I saw Bobbi's car zip in. She got out, her smile radiant. A pharmacy bag was in her hand. She skipped towards my place. Her breasts heaved. They stopped her. I snorted. They put their hands on her. On my sister!

They dared!

I saw red.

Kacy's Point of View:

I was scanning through the deluge of messages from classmates concerning my pictures as I sat in James' car. It was odd, but I think all my time uploading videos and reading the comments from true pervs prepared me for the lightweight bullshit thrown my way. There wasn't much shade, most of the guys wanted to hook up, most of the girls were that fake friendly supportive stuff. "If you ever want to talk," blah blah blah. I realized then that some of them wanted to see me get dragged down.

Looking at the pictures, however, I felt uneasy, yes; but also something else. I felt a release. I am sure part of that was the result of the number Ashley did on my psyche, but the truth was when I saw me, exposed as I was, I felt pride too. I looked good. More shame on Ashley then, she tried to make me feel bad about my body.

"She'll get what she deserves, and I'll get what I want," I said out loud to myself before I saw her pull in and park in front of James' apartment. She got out and floated towards the stairs.

I was dialing 911 as soon as I saw Darren and Mike approach her. Ash had no clue, she sauntered right in to them. The car was in drive before the operator answered. I reported two men assaulting a girl outside, gave their description and the address and informed the authorities I would intervene as I felt the victim was in imminent danger. I used no names.

This story would only work if I pretended to be an uninvolved stranger.

Parked besides Ashley's car, I hung up when they told me patrol cars were in route. I then took video of them manhandling her when she spotted me after I honked the car horn, they recognized me too. Mike started to walk towards me.

"C'mon motherfucker," I grumbled as I readied my pepper spray. Then I heard James' yell.

Darren shoved Ash down on the concrete sidewalk as he rotated too late. James bowled him over and kicked him. Mike caught him with a sucker punch, James stumbled, and my stomach did flip flops. James turned and Mike blasted him in the face again. James grabbed him; I saw then that he was bleeding. He slammed Mike on the ground, Mike screamed as I heard something being crunched.

Before James could press his advantage, Darren jumped on his back. James just reached behind himself, grabbed him by the hair, and tossed him over his shoulder. Darren didn't scream because Darren was unconscious. And like that it was over, and I realized that I hadn't recorded most of it because it happened so fast, and because I was stunned.

Stunned and so very, very wet. I made sure to film elsewhere as James scooped his sister up and carried her tenderly up the stairs to his place. I could see she was shaken. She cried into his shoulder. I got out of my car and could tell the sirens were nearby.

It was then I noticed an elderly woman on a balcony across from us. I waved at her, she waved back. Mike was swearing as I walked up to him. "Are you okay," I asked as I recorded. He grabbed my leg.

"Fuck you bitch!"

I put half a bottle of pepper spray into his face. The dumbass let go of my leg and screamed some more. I shrugged towards the witness upstairs. 'What choice did I have,' I pantomimed. She clapped for me.

The cops arrived soon after. They took my statement and the old woman's. The Sergeant I spoke with was a very understanding gentleman. I made sure I was very respectful to him. I told him I didn't see where the guy and girl went, I did show them the video of them grabbing Ash and James beating them up and then Mike grabbing me. I heard one of the cops asking Mike about Robert Darby and he shoved the officer.

They maced him. His face had to be melting at that point. "Add resisting arrest to the list," the Sergeant said. They asked if I would like to come downtown and file charges, and if so, was I a juvenile, as a parent or guardian would have to be there also. I agreed to go and told them I was of age. Once there I would tell them the rest of the story, if it was needed. About me knowing them, them constantly harassing me, threatening me.

I would sob and tell of finally providing nude photos only to have them disseminate them without my consent. I would explain how they blackmailed me for sex to make it stop, and how my good friend arrived before me to plead on my behalf and how they assaulted her in front of me.

'Poor me,' boo hoo hoo. By the time those two dumbasses were out of jail; Ash, James, and me, all of us would be done with high school and out of this town. At least, that is what I hoped.

So, I went to the precinct to add my criminal complaint to Robert Darby's. James and Ash shouldn't be asked to corroborate anything unless my story went haywire and I got in trouble or it looked like Darren and Mike would skate. Hopefully that wouldn't be necessary.

All I knew was it was imperative I gave James and Ashley plenty of time alone to mend things, but not too long. As I rode along in a cop car, I couldn't help switching my legs around as the scene of James' fighting replayed in my mind. My man was magnificent, and I was going to ride him like the bull he was. 'If only Robert could have defended himself like that,' I thought, out of nowhere.

Before that though, Ashley had a lot to answer for.

Ashley's Point of view:

I had blood on my blouse from where I scraped my elbow. That asshole pushed me down. 'All good, Bubba knocked his ass out.' I was looking in the mirror, reminiscing over the fight, avoiding the reflection of Bubba's bruised and busted face.

I walked over to the tub and ran some water. I tried to unbutton my top, but my fingers shook too much. I was still scared. It was all too raw. 'They could have done- '

"It's okay, Bobbi." He dropped the towel and pushed my hands away.

"Bubba you're hurt." I realized I was crying.

"You are too, but not nearly as much as they are. Now, can you handle this, or you need me to do it the rest of the way?"

I looked down and saw my blouse was unbuttoned, the fabric was flared open. My demi cup bra was not covering me. He could see me, bountiful; as I saw him, ravenous. I shrugged out of the school top and then my bra. I then slid down my skirt and let him appreciate my panties as only a perverted brother could. I then removed them too before handing them to him.

"For your nose bleed," I smiled and stepped into the tub and started the shower as I watched my brother sniff my panties. He did that for a minute until the bleeding stopped then he went to the sink and started to wash his face. "Hey," I snapped my fingers and pointed to the tub, "don't be a dumbass."

"Sorry," he said, in his sheepish way as he began to disrobe. I lathered the rag with soap, and he stepped in behind me. He closed the curtain shut and I glided backwards until I felt him press against me. His rock-hard dick burrowed into the small of my back. He gently nudged me forward until we were under the shower spray.

"Bubba," I started to speak but he cut me off.

"Shh," he said as he reached up and turned the nozzle down before bringing his hand back across my chest. I shivered as one, then both hands cupped my boobs. He flicked my nipples with his fingers before he pinched them. He then took the rag from me and began to scrub over and under them.

"I love your titties," he whispered into my ear as I felt his erection move down to the crack of my ass. "They are beautiful. You know that right?" He moved the rag behind me, then down across my butt until he pushed himself further against me.

"Yes," I replied, and meant it, as the rag moved everywhere after that. We then stood under the spray again. His big arms wrapped around me as we goofily recalled silly stories from the past. We were re-bonding, I knew, as we scraped against each other. Our jagged edges becoming smooth once again until I was certain we were "brother and sister" like from before. Except more so, now, the sexual tension I tried so much to foster was literally naked, exposed and pulsating. It quivered along with me.

"Bubba, I'm so wet." I told him; my voice was cracking. I knew he could feel me crying in his arms. He knew I wasn't talking about the shower, or my tears. "Please."

I expected him to tease me, or taunt me then, to withhold... himself, to deny the reconnection. But he was better than I ever was. "Soon Bobbi, I swear. Just let me enjoy this a little longer."

"Okay," I sighed as his hands roamed across me once more. They went between my legs and he had to feel the heat there. I had reached my boiling point. I felt like I was bubbling.

"Bend down and shut the water off please, Bobbi."

I did as he asked and moaned as his member grazed my lips. After the water was off and I could stand it no longer I began to reach back, to force the issue but he scooped me up, opened the shower curtain and stepped out, all with me held by one powerful arm. He then cradled me in both arms and stared down.

1...345678