Carl and Sheila's Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you would explain more if I decided to come back. What more is there?" she wondered.

"If you don't think you're up to it, maybe it's best we forget this morning and stop at this conversation instead of going through with action" he said.

She took a few deep breaths to relax and then said "I can do this."

"Okay, if you're sure! Let me explain some things. I mentioned your mind and the ability to completely trust me. That was not without reason or merit. The premise behind trust is you will do things you never thought you'd do. Things which you may have wanted to try, but never actually did. It could be something as innocent as leaving the bathroom door unlocked as you shower to something as sinister as public sex in broad daylight."

She listened intently as he spoke and slowly gained the confidence Carl projected on her.

"When I said you have to trust me, that meant you will trust me with everything. You must trust that I will not intentionally let you get hurt, and I mean that. But make no mistake, when I ask you to do something, I'm really telling you to do it with no questions asked." His tone of voice went from soft and sincere to much more direct and assertive. "If I told you to rub yourself to orgasm right now, you would have no reservations about doing so. For the purposes of these escapades, I own you."

Her eyes grew wide as she took a deep breath, and simply nodded her head once. "I trust you. I have no reason not to. Earlier you looked out for my interests with great care and provided me with both an exit and a decision as to whether I wanted to continue things. I could have decided otherwise, and..."

"I'm not done," he said as he interrupted her.

"Oh!" She believed he was finished at the end of his previous statement.

"Your mind needs to be just as involved with this process as your body. That is very important. Whenever I touch you, you will explain to me what I am doing and how it feels. You will think about what you're feeling and think about how the same action would feel on different areas of your body. If I was to kiss you on your neck, you might say something like 'that was soft, moist and delicate. It felt good.' You would also think about how that same kiss might feel on other parts of your body, like the shoulder, chest, stomach, legs, thighs, back, butt, etc. I need you to explain to me how the same kiss would feel in other areas. Would it be the same soft and sensual kiss, or would it carry increased sensitivity due to the area it was placed? This is a crucial part of your experience as it ensures your mind is engaged in the process and well aware of what is happening to the body. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she responded.

"Is there anything I need to know from you? Fears, phobias, likes, dislikes, etc?" He asked to get an idea of activities she may hate to love.

"It will take a little time to get used to. I hesitate because of some of the implications of what you've said. I know the situation you presented is only an example of my submissiveness, but those aren't the only situations available. That is a little disconcerting," she said.

"I know it will take time, but it is important. We'll do this in steps." His tone returned to be soft and concerned. "I'm not going to toss you to the proverbial wolves. We'll start with some smaller things so you can build the trust necessary." Sheila gained confidence in her decision to continue with Carl as he appeared to have put some thought into his project, even if she didn't.

She asked if there was more and if he was done, he responded there was nothing more. "Oh," Carl said as he stood up in front of Sheila. "Stand up," he said in an excited tone. She quickly stood as his tone indicated she should. He softly kissed her neck as he had done earlier in the day. After the second kiss, Sheila had not made a sound. Carl reminded her of their agreement that she would explain what she was feeling. "Those kisses are to die for, not too wet, not too dry, leaving a heightened sense of awareness of the skin underneath them. I can feel your breathing over the areas you've kissed and it is incredible. My nipples are sensitive right now, and I'm sure those same kisses would be out of this world. Or, down my sides." Carl ignored her suggestion, but was glad she was imagining the feeling, and kissed down the middle of her chest, down her stomach over her clothing, and motioned to put her foot on the frame of the bed as he had done earlier. This time he ruffled up her dress in his hand and then gently moved her hand to hold up her own dress for his pleasure.

He kissed up her other leg, as he had done earlier in the day, and made sure to make a stop behind her knee. This time she did not jump at the sensation. Her breathing got deeper as he gently kissed his way toward her underwear. "Oh my god, I can't wait for you to do that thing to my clit," she muttered under her breath not realizing Carl could hear her.

Carl gently kissed the very soft and sensitive areas atop Sheila's thighs where the seams of the leg holes in her underwear laid to rest. He hooked his finger in the front of her underwear and pulled downward as he had done earlier with her bra and dress. She took a deep breath and uttered "I can't believe I'm allowing this" while she exhaled. The area just above her lips came into view and he placed a soft and relatively wet kiss just above her most sensitive of regions. He slowly and carefully placed her underwear as if undisturbed, but carefully avoided the moist kiss he'd left her. He stuck out his tongue, slowly and softly licked the length of her slit over the fabric, and noticed a slight wetness showing through. He blew on her through her underwear and she unintentionally lunged forward. He'd hit a button and he knew it.

Once he was finished, he stood up and pushed her leg off the bed frame as her dress dropped down, and turned her around to face the bed. "Put your forearms against the mattress," he whispered in her ear. She bent over and held herself up with her hands. "I said put your *forearms* against the bed," he barked. She bent over further to meet his demand. He once again ruffled her dress and placed it just above the small of her back. She became nervous as she felt his roaming her back side without so much as a word. He slowly pulled down her underwear to expose an inch of her ass crack. He groaned in delight. He kissed a half moon around the top of her crack and then left a significantly wet lick and kiss at the top of her crack. He repositioned her underwear careful not to disrupt the remnants he'd left.

Carl stood back up and placed his hands on her hips and imagined what it would be like to enter her. He did not make any motions, rather reveled in the idea. "Stand up and turn around," he told her. She obliged and he placed his lips against hers once again. "Now, I'm done," he said mischievously. "I believe it's getting close to dinner time and I'm sure there are some hungry people waiting."

"Seriously!?! You're an asshole; you know that, right?" she playfully responded.

"Yes." He smiled and continued, "you are not to finish what I've started. Hands off. Do not touch."

"Oh, fuck you," she said as she rolled her eyes, turned and left.

Carl thought about how Sheila would be teased without divulging the information to campers or staffers about her seduction. He thought about what would drive her up the wall and made her hell-bent on release. He waited about twenty minutes before he wandered his way up to the camp's kitchen.

***

Carl wandered into the kitchen as Sheila sliced tomatoes. The night's menu was "Mexican" with tacos, burritos, tostadas and more. She ordered a couple of counselors to stir beans, meat and slice lettuce. When she looked at Carl, the frustration of meal preparation did not change. He said "not a good time? Is there anything I can do to help?" She looked at him with increased frustration signaling he should not frustrate her sexually, but then nodded her head toward the sink full of cookware. Carl tossed a towel over his shoulder and scrubbed the preparation cookware. Sheila was visibly perturbed, but her tone with the counselors seemed to calm when Carl assumed the dish station. As meal time got closer, counselors left the kitchen to prepare campers for dinner by taking them to the bathrooms for hand washing.

After the kitchen had cleared, Carl said in a matter of fact tone, "You think I didn't want to finish what I'd started? Part of the exercises are about anticipation and thinking about how good it will feel in the future. I want you to think about when you get your release and all the pent up aggression. Have you heard the saying 'good things come to those who wait?' That is because when everything is just handed to you, you can't appreciate the anticipation. After it's done, it's done. It becomes a rather disappointing situation. When I told you to trust me earlier, this is what I meant. You need to know I'm not intentionally screwing with you for the fun of it. There is a point, and you will get release."

Sheila responded as if her will had been broken. "I know, I know. However, getting worked up sucks when there's no end in sight," she said in a conciliatory tone.

"I will make it well worth your while, I promise. Don't look at the situation as if you're constantly worked up and looking for release, that will only disappoint you. Consider how that release will come about, what feelings you will have prior to that, what will be done to you to make that release come to fruition." Carl dried his hands and walked up next to Sheila and lightly touched the small of her back.

Carl made sure to touch her just above her crack, where he had kissed her earlier, in the very sensitive spot. She immediately responded with "Oh, wow." "Remember, there are many areas of your body which I have not explored, some of which are sensitive and can be stimulated. Think about what it would feel like if I licked and kissed those areas ... not about your frustration. He removed his hand from her back and threw his dish towel back over his shoulder and went back to work. Campers and counselors shortly thereafter funneled through the kitchen to obtain the night's eatery.

Everyone had their fill and Sheila left the kitchen as it was time for counselors to do clean up, however Carl had done most of it prior to the serving of dinner. The extra food was to be moved to containers and the pots and pans were to be washed. Sheila had gone to her cabin while Carl stayed and helped clean for several minutes before wandering down to her cabin.

Carl wandered past her cabin to his own to grab a couple of items, namely a towel, feather and glass for ice. He walked back to the kitchen to overtly fill his glass with ice and put in very little water. He meandered back to her cabin and walked in without so much as a knock and closed the door behind himself. She laid on her bed, head propped up by pillows, and played solitaire on her iPad with an almost empty wine glass on the rickety table next to her bed. He noticed an uncorked, nearly full, bottle of wine on the table next to the wine glass. He set the items he'd brought on the floor next to the bed. He grabbed the iPad and tossed it onto her bag of clothes. He told her to stand up, which she promptly did. He slowly removed her glasses from her face, folded in the arms and set them on the table next to the bed. He grabbed the towel he'd brought and laid it across her bed.

"Turn around, arms to your sides, but not tightly enough to hold your dress should I allow it to fall," he said in a demanding demeanor. He ran his hands across the shoulder straps which held her dress. He began to kiss her neck, upon which she leaned her head the opposite direction. She moaned and told him what she wanted. "I want to feel your kisses on my breasts, nipples, stomach and pussy. I want you to do what you do to my whole body." Carl grasped each of her dress straps in his hands and carefully slid them from her shoulders. Sheila tensed up and clamped her arms to her sides in anticipation of Carl dropping her dress. He stopped kissing her neck and shoulders and said "Remember what I said about trust? This is one of those times. I had no intention of dropping the dress, however your reaction says you might not be as ready as you thought."

"I know, I'm sorry," she responded.

He started in an understanding tone, "Don't be sorry, that's why I did it. Small steps." His tone became markedly more stern, "Now, I'm going to turn around and you're going to take off your dress and lay down on the towel over the bed. You will put your hands by your sides, or under your chin, the choice is yours as to which is more comfortable. You may move your arms from one position to the other, but you will not touch yourself or me for that matter. You will lay on the pillows you were using as a head rest to give your body a slight tilt toward the head."

She seemed hesitant as she replied "Ar ... Are you sure?"

Carl knew this was a large step for her and instead of saying "yes," he asked if she would like more wine to take the edge off her nerves. She agreed and accepted the wine and sat on the bed next to him. He filled her glass and she promptly drank it while he drank straight from the bottle. He filled her glass once again and she took her time in finishing this glass. "What should I expect from this experience," she asked.

He sat a minute and thought. "Freedom. I want you to experience you've likely not had before. The intense feeling of passion that bubbles over to the point your carnal instincts take over and you cannot help yourself. I want you to feel free to be who you are at an instinctual level. I want you to know what it feels like, and how your body will react, to such stimulation you become unable to verbalize. Your words become mutters, your eyes roll back in your head and the only form of communication you can manage is to tap on your thigh to signal 'enough.' I want you to reach a level you never could have imagined ... the release of a sexual animal the likes of which have not been seen before."

He continued, "it's important you experience something like that at least once in your life. It will help you to understand the potential of body and mind in concert with one another. It will also help in understanding the potential of your future partners, should you decide to give the appropriate training and time. I want to help you realize, but you need to have complete trust in me."

"I understand the wariness, given the past, as well I would be skeptical of what I'm saying if I were you. I absolutely understand the reality of what you must be feeling. That is why I had no intention of dropping your dress, it was more to check the readiness of your mind. However, you'll also eventually need to learn to trust someone. It may not be me, but it will happen."

Sheila had certainly never experienced what he described, however she open to the idea. Most of her prior partners had been selfish with regard to the bedroom and often left her feeling unfulfilled and even "used" at times. She was both excited and terrified at the prospects of Carl's description; someone who looked out for her interests. Her nerves calmed as the wine got into her system. She finally said "Okay, I'm ready."

Carl stood and faced away from Sheila as she undressed to her bra and underwear. He sensed she attempted to cover her body if he were to unexpectedly turn around. He did not. She laid with her head turned to the side toward him along with her arms at her sides and eyes wide open. She took a couple of dep breaths before saying "Okay, you can turn around."

He hesitated for a moment before saying "As soon as I turn around, you're in this for the long haul. Are you sure you want to do this? At this point I will punish you for not listening to what I say when I say it. No more tests to see if you're ready. You will obey me."

She breathed deep once again and said "I'm ready." Carl knew she was not ready, but he wasn't about to let her know that. It was the wine talking.

Carl turned around and gathered his feather and glass of water to place on the unstable concoction next to the bed. He started with the feather as he slowly and gently brushed it across her neck. She moaned and said "across my neck, and later across the tops of my shoulders. That feels really good." "How would it feel," he asked. "The tops of my shoulders are sensitive, the area between the collar bone is more sensitive. The light feather across would both tickle and leave a heightened awareness."

He ignored her suggestion and asked where she was being touched, then promptly ran the feather along the underside of Sheila's arm. She said she had not realized her underarms were sensitive. Sheila relaxed and sank into her position on the bed. Carl told her to keep her eyes closed from that point on. She was to experience his actions through her skin rather than a visual from her eyes.

Carl knelt beside the bed so Sheila would be unable to determine where he touched by shifts in his weight, or the feeling of movement. He moved slowly as to not give any indicators as he touched, and to ensure she used her senses. He wanted her mind to race from both real and imagined feelings, it helped to engage her mind. Carl ran the feather just to the right of her spine as she told him exactly where it was and its tickling properties. However, it felt exquisite in other places.

After a few minutes on her back, he moved the feather to her feet. He brushed it across the arch of her right foot as she yelped at the unexpected touch. Carl whispered "try to relax and just experience the sensations." The whisper had a calming effect which stopped the jumping from a tickling feeling. He ran the feather across the sensitive spot behind the bend of her knee and she let out the slightest moan. He kissed the area as he had her neck, chest and shoulders. She had not moved; completely relaxed. She was his to do with what he chose. He continued to run the feather over miscellaneous parts of the right side of her body for a few more minutes. She stayed quiet and concentrated on the feather.

He whispered and asked whether she was still awake, and she grunted as if to say "yes." Carl moved to the other side of the bed for an invocation of the same feelings. He unhooked her bra and let the back strap fall to either side of her body, and then kissed where the strap had resided. He placed a few more kisses on either side of her spine and her side. She laid motionless.

Carl returned to the feather and asked where it was touching her, though it wasn't. She thought for a few seconds and said she couldn't feel it. He told her to concentrate and then placed the stalk of the feather between his finger tips and slowly moved it between her legs and ran it across her covered slit. "Oh, that feels amazing," she said while not exerting too much effort on her voice. He put the feather aside and decided to grab a piece of ice from the cup he'd brought with him and squeezed it over her upper back. The ice dripped onto her shoulders and ran down the middle of her back and eventually down her sides. He moved the ice droplets down the sides of her back, aiming so half would run down her sides and the other half down the middle of her back.

She laid still, but remained awake and aware of the water droplets that ran across her body. The water was free to act on its own, choose its own path, which left her wondering where the next droplet would hit and its next path toward its destiny ... the towel. The wetness the water had left in its wake caused the movement of air, particularly Carl's breath, to have a profound cooling and sensitizing effect on her skin. It was used to tease her skin in many places simultaneously.