Carl and Sheila's Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that," she asked.

"It's a vibrator you will place inside. I will control its speed and intensity from a remote," as he pulled the remote from his other pocket.

"Oh," she said a little startled.

"You will put it in tomorrow before you leave to cook breakfast and you will leave it in all day. Do not wear underwear, which means you must have the self-control to hold it in. I hope you've been doing Kegel's exercises, otherwise you're probably in for an embarrassing mishap." He kissed her on the forehead, stood up and said "Fifty Shades, 'eh?" He smirked as he left her room.

***

Sheila woke up the next morning and grabbed a bag of clothes and toiletries. She tossed the egg in her bag and headed for the shower. As she washed her body, she wondered what the little thing might do and how it would be used by Carl. She got aroused and then forced her thoughts in a different direction as she did not want to get worked up too early in the day. She got out of the shower, toweled herself dry and remembered what he had said the night before. She put on her bra and let her dress drape over her body before she inserted the devil. She headed off to the kitchen for breakfast preparation.

She thought little about it as she prepared and cooked breakfast for the counselors and arriving campers. The head of the camp met with parents as they arrived with children and showed off the activities over the week as campers interacted with their peer counselors. Sheila finished cooking and served food to the campers that had arrived up to that point, with no sign of Carl. She wondered what he had up his sleeve.

She gathered a plate of food for herself and walked through the kitchen door to the dining area. After she entered the dining area, she scanned the room for Carl and found him sitting on the couch with a young camper on his lap who was watching cartoons on the television. He saw her enter in his peripheral vision, but glanced over to make sure it was her. She sat at the long wooden picnic table and started to eat.

As she ate, she watched Carl intently as he interacted with the six year old, though the child seemed to be a little antsy. He asked the young boy if there was something else on television he would rather watch, aside from Dora the Explorer. The child said he usually watched Scooby-Doo in the mornings and asked if that was on. Sheila loved to watch male figures interact with children as it showed a great deal of patience, caring and compassion. She continued to scoop scrambled eggs onto a piece of toast and take bites while ignoring the world around her as she stared at Carl and the boy in an almost lackadaisical state. She strained to hear the actual conversation but was able to make out the words "we can change the channel."

Carl reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, but oddly familiar, device. As she took a bite, she recognized where she had seen it before. The night before. She immediately gasped, but accidentally sucked partially chewed food down her trachea. She coughed one time rather loudly but then stifled her subsequent coughs as she got herself under control. Carl heard Sheila cough, and knew why, but did not so much as glance in her direction. She stared coldly at Carl as she realized what was about to happen. As the two fidgeted with the remote, an unmistakable vibration started to whir in Sheila's innards.

The boy took the remote from Carl's hands as he was told to see if the channel would change. The young boy pointed the remote at the television and pressed the up button on the remote. Sheila felt the whir geta bit faster. The television did not change its channels and the child became a little frustrated and started pressing the up button to increase the speed while pressing the up button to increase the intensity. Sheila stared intently at what remained on her plate and tried to focus as the egg's speed and intensity reached its maximum. She slowly chewed her food and tried to concentrate on anything other than the tornado beneath her dress. After what felt like an eternity, Carl took the remote from the child's hands and slowed everything down to its slowest state without turning it off. Through half-closed eyes and a somewhat altered perception of reality, she heard Carl tell the boy "I'm sorry, buddy, it looks like the batteries in the remote are dead. Let's see if we can find new ones." The two remained seated for another minute before they stood up to locate non-existent batteries.

As soon as Carl stood, he turned off the egg and looked at Sheila, who had placed her chin in each of her palms which covered the lower half of her face like a mask. She took both her hands from her face and looked down at her plate as she scratched her temple with her middle finger. Carl knew the gesture was meant for him. He left to chase after the boy who sought to find a working remote or batteries. Sheila began to wonder how else Carl would use the device, or worse, make her watch unsuspecting individuals control the device inside her. She thought about it as she finished her breakfast, then clasped her palms together and rested her chin on top as she ignored the world around her.

Sheila began to feel an unmistakable moistness and quickly stood up to avoid it running down onto the back of her dress. She gathered her plate and fork and stopped by the kitchen to dump them off before she headed to her room in a rush. As she walked quickly toward her room, she ran into Carl. He had pawned the young child onto one of the counselors whose camper had not yet arrived after he had left the dining area.

"Where are you headed off to so quickly," he asked.

"To my room," she said with intent.

"Why?"

"Because," she said as she moved to step around him, but he moved in front of her blocking her path.

"Why?" He asked once again.

"Because I don't know if I can do this without underwear. I'm getting very aroused and it's taking its toll," she said.

"Okay," as he stepped out of the way and followed toward her room.

As they entered her room, she rifled through her bag of clothes for underwear. He closed the door behind them. She began to put them on as he stopped her. He stood in front of her and kissed her around the neck and upper chest before he knelt down and pushed her underwear back to her feet. He placed his arm on the inside of her thigh and she lifted it over his shoulder. He kissed up her thigh and stopped just short of her wetness. He moved and kissed up her other leg which supported her weight and stopped just short of the top. He sat back on his knees, her leg over his shoulder and took a deep breath and slowly exhaled through his mouth in a pointed direction toward her hood. "You're an asshole," she muttered with eyes half closed.

He leaned in and softly ran his tongue the length of her and kissed her at the top. He ran his tongue along her again with a little more pressure, and instead of kissing her at the top, he got his tongue very wet and licked her hood. He again ran his tongue over her, but applied enough pressure to split her lips and taste her. He lightly sucked on her hood and then stuck his tongue inside her to allow the excess of her arousal to flow. His tongue had not reached far before it met the egg. He pulled his tongue from her and swallowed before he stuck it in a second time and repeated himself. Carl ran his tongue the full length of her one last time with a lot of pressure and effectively cleaned her.

He stood up, which allowed her leg back to the floor and her to more comfortably stand. "Don't move, I'll be right back," he said as he hastily exited the room. Carl returned a minute later with a wet wash cloth and knelt in front of her. He motioned her to place her leg on his shoulder once again. He took the wash cloth and delicately rubbed down her length. He was careful not to push the cloth too far before he reversed its direction and eased the pressure as he reached her hood. He signaled for her to put her leg back down and stood up before he readjusted the cloth. He put the cloth in his cupped hand and placed it against her. She relaxed in his hand.

"I'm going to need something more than just underwear if this is going to continue," she said. "Oh, and no kids, because that's just wrong," she said as she punched him playfully in the shoulder.

"Yeah, but you have to admit, there is something arousing about someone who has no idea what they're doing nor the sensations they're inadvertently causing," he said.

"There is, but just not the kids," she responded intently.

He pulled the wash cloth from her groin, readjusted it a final time and wiped up the sides of her legs and a final light run down her lips. She shuddered and then bent down and pulled up her underwear. As she stood up and adjusted her wares, he lightly put his hand around the side of her neck, below her hair, and asked once again "Do you still trust me?" "Yes, but it's harder and harder, pun intended. I know the arousal has taken effect, otherwise I would not have needed to stop by my room. But God damn. At some point I'll be too worked up and I won't be able to stop myself," she continued. "Make that consideration too."

"Of course," he said as he pulled her into his body for a hug and a kiss on the forehead. She hugged back and squeeze him tight. Carl may have teased her, but he knew there was a line which could not be crossed.

"I guess, today, the owner said the campers are going to the park. They'll need lunch while they're out. When you get back, I think you'll be in for a surprise," he said. "Actually, now that I've thought about it, you can take out the egg for now as I'm not sure how it will react once it's too far from the remote. However, put it back in as soon as you get back from the trip."

Sheila was given a temporary reprieve and quickly expunged the egg before she headed toward the kitchen for lunch having finished breakfast not too long before.

***

Campers, counselors and staff arrived back from the park a few hours later and unloaded from their vehicles. Sheila immediately headed toward the bathroom as if she hadn't used it in days. As she returned to the dining area from her room, one of the staff members noticed an old rickety-looking remote hanging with all its instructions scraped off over time from a string on the adjoining door which separated the kitchen from the dining area. Another staff member noticed a laptop tucked into the corner of the dining area, out of the way from any food or games. Sheila's eyes grew wide as she recognized it. Carl began to explain its purpose.

"As a way to track overall satisfaction by the campers, I've concocted this small device for staff members to use. This remote is connected to the laptop in the corner and logs the date and time and direction o satisfaction. When everyone is generally satisfied with the activities, staff members can use the up arrow." Carl pressed it, which caused Sheila to jump as the egg started to vibrate. Carl nonchalantly asked if she had a question. "How does that work," she asked. "It's a simple principle, the computer logs when the buttons are pressed and in which direction. It's a measure to see how well the campers enjoyed the day or evening activities by day. Once the end of the week is approached, it will provide some idea of what activities the campers and counselors enjoyed most. That way, we can try to exchange activities which are relatively un-fun for those that are more fun. An overall satisfaction rating is produced per day, as the positives are combined with the negatives. It's kind of like a '+1' and '-1' situation for the logger." He continued, "this is meant to be an accurate representation of the relative contentment of campers and counselors, so if there are down times, make sure to enter those as well. It's not only for the good times as that will produce wildly inaccurate results. I'll start. Ways to track overall satisfaction is a good thing and will help campers in the long run, so I'll raise it by one."

The staff hummed and hawed, but seemed receptive to the idea. Carl let the remote hang from its string and made his way toward Sheila as the other staffers checked out the remote. "Are you out of your mind," she asked with relative urgency and in a lowered volume. "Not at all, it's just for the rest of the day," he responded. "And what about tomorrow!?!" She wondered how he would explain the disappearance of the device. "You'll see."

Sheila winced and lost her breath about forty feet from the remote as one of the staffers decided to increase the egg's intensity and speed to its maximum. The egg seemed to magically slow down after a few seconds. "I really fucking hate you for this," she said. "I know," he said as he brushed off her feigned disgust. The initial excitement over the new do-hickey wore off quickly and Carl asked Sheila how the intensity and speed treated her. The simple head nod and rolled back eyes indicated it was too much. Carl walked over to the remote and slowed it down then turned it off. "If this goes badly, it's on you," she emphatically stated. "Don't think about it, just relax and forget it's even there, even if it is vibrating" he told her.

Carl kept a relatively close eye on the remote and watched for those who turned it up and down to ensure it didn't incapacitate Sheila. Though it had five settings, the two highest settings were inconceivable for any consistent length of time. Though Carl had turned off the device, camper anticipation of dinner caused two staff members to press the "up" arrow, which both activated the egg and slightly sped its activities. Sheila looked immediately at the door frame where the remote hung as she felt the egg's pace go from inactive to a bearable speed.

She continued dinner preparations, though hated Carl for the position he left her. However, she got aroused at the fact random "strangers" controlled the speed of the egg against her g-spot. "This is kind of exhilarating," she thought and smiled to herself as she made final preparations and served dinner. Carl knew it was on its second speed as he watched closely over those who manipulated the device. He decided he would peer through a crack in the kitchen door to make sure Sheila wasn't engaged in an activity which could become dangerous were he to suddenly increase it to full speed. She had her elbows on the counter as she watched campers, counselors and staffers get their meals. The flow of people through the kitchen had finished when Carl increased the egg by two settings to its fourth speed and walked through the door.

As he entered the kitchen, he noticed Sheila standing behind the counter with her hand on her abdomen and rubbing the skin below. Carl grabbed a plate and politely asked her whether dinner was going okay. She looked toward him, but he knew she was not focused on him. She dropped her head and focused on the counter and strenuously uttered "Yeah ... better than ex...pected ... I think ... I might need ... to go lay down ... it's a bit warm ... in here and ... I need to go ... relax." He responded in a concerned tone, "Oh, okay, then I'll see if I can slow things down a bit in there until you feel up to visiting."

Carl grabbed a bun and hamburger and headed into the dining room. On his way through the door, he decreased the egg's speed back to its first setting. One of staffers saw Carl's changes to the "overall satisfaction" with three depreciations and wondered about the drastic change. "Well, Sheila's not feeling to great, things will slow down during and after dinner, and surely at least one camper will get upset over medication and upset the whole group." He continued, "I can check later, but as far as I know, the overall satisfaction is a net-positive." The staffer responded, "Oh, okay, sounds good!" before he turned around and located an unsupervised camper.

Sheila came out a few minutes later and sat across the table from Carl with a hamburger and chips on her plate and her back toward the kitchen door. "Despite my initial reaction, this has been going pretty well," she said before she took a bite of her burger.

"I figured it wouldn't be that bad, especially after reinforcing the idea of a balanced and true interpretation of how everything seemed to be going. Often those impartial meters only get pressed 'up' when in reality it should go down accordingly. It seems people have been pretty responsible with it, aside from that asshole who significantly increased it before he got his meal from the kitchen," he said with a slight smirk.

"Yeah, I know. I felt a considerable change and then you walked through the door and I was like 'you have got to be kidding,'" she said prior to another chomp of the meal. She sat chewing her food when her eyes rolled back and Carl peered over her shoulder to see the remote swinging from its string as a staff member walked away. "Too much," he asked.

"No, actually, it's been kind of nice not knowing when the speed will change," she said.

"More receptive to the idea? It's been," Carl glanced at the clock, "about two and a half hours."

"Yes, more receptive. Initially I thought it was a stupid idea, but after a while I ... warmed up to it, you could say. I actually can't wait until it's all finished," she said.

"Until what's finished?" the owner said as he straddled the picnic style bench and sat down where the campers and staff ate meals.

"Oh, this project with the remote and satisfaction. I hope it goes well, because it would be nice to have an idea of where we could do better. Hopefully we can do an overall daily satisfaction level, and see which days had less fun activities and replace them with more fun. We can use the 'satisfactometer' to correlate activities to fun," Carl explained.

"Yes, I think it would be somewhat helpful for next year as we plan for activities. We can use it to gauge what is liked better than others. If there's anything we can do to improve the stay for the kids..." the owner said.

"Absolutely. It's all for the kids," Carl said as the owner stood up and left the dining area and lit a camp fire for the "stories" part of the night.

Sheila yelped out of no where. Carl noticed as the remote swung in his peripheral vision as another staff member increased its pace as campers were rallied out to the camp fire area. Sheila's mouth nor body were moving, as if she wasn't breathing and her mouth hung agape, as she stared and tried to focus on her plate. "Hiccups?" he asked. She quickly nodded her head as Carl ran into the kitchen to get her a glass of water, and turn down the egg's speed ... in that order.

After Carl returned to the table, Sheila let out a deep sigh of relief. "I don't know how much more of this I can take ... if you had waited another ten seconds, this would have had a completely different ending."

"Close call, 'eh," he asked.

"Very. I think I'm just about done with this," as she looked at her plate. "I'm going to head down to my room," as she took her last bite and shoved the plate in Carl's direction.

"Don't worry, I'll clean this up," he said thick with sarcasm and humility.

"Damn right you will," she said walking away, loud enough for him to hear.

Carl brought her plate into the kitchen, tossed its remnants, washed it and laid it out to dry. He pulled the egg's remote from its string on the wall, gathered up the supposed statistics laptop and headed past the camp fire toward the cabins. One of the campers asked where he was going. "Well, I wanted to see how well this experiment is going and what kind of value it could provide. In other words, to 'crunch the numbers' and come up with totals. Then I had planned to read a bit before sleeping." The campers and staff all wished Carl a good night as he headed for his cabin.

***

As he passed Sheila's cabin to drop off his equipment, Carl flicked the remote up to its highest intensity and speed. He heard Sheila shriek, but not loud enough that others heard. He continued toward his own room and slowed down the device after about ten seconds. He dropped off his laptop and made his way back to her room with remote in hand. He opened her door and walked in unannounced to find her reading. She immediately said "You really have to stop doing that," as she meant the method of entry. He responded, "I know, it's a pain in the ass," as he flicked the egg up to full speed and intensity. Her breath got caught in her throat and her hands gripped the sheets underneath her body. Carl snidely asked if a cat had got her tongue as he sat next to her and used the heel of his hand to press down on her abdomen. She gasped twice without exhaling and he slowed down the egg to its slowest setting.