Carl Learns CFNM Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You let me please you," mumbled Carl against her crotch. She wriggled imperceptibly against him as he spoke. She continued to force his face into her, but she angled it up so he was well below her and looking up into her eyes.

"Would you like to take off your shirt for me?" she asked wondrously.

"I would," Carl said into her crotch.

"Ask me to let you strip off your shirt."

"Please let me take off my shirt," implored Carl, breathing warmly against her. She wriggled.

She released her hold on him, stepped away, and pointed to the chair where his shoes were. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and placed it with the shoes.

"Pants too," demanded Bridget with a touch of pique. She went back and sat on the couch.

"Thank you," Carl said. He undid his belt and pants button and unzipped his pants and stepped out of them. He placed them on the chair. He turned and faced Bridget. She signaled with a dip of her head that he should kneel and so he dropped to his knees before her. His now hardened penis tented out his underwear hugely, and Bridget was happy to see that she had had this effect on him.

"Come closer, Carl. You are about to be completely naked in front of me," said Bridget informationally, as if addressing a council meeting, "and I want you to tell me if you think you always want to be naked before me."

"I do want to be naked for you," said Carl urgently, shuffling over to be mere feet away from her.

"Always?"

"Yes, always, forever" he said forcefully. "Please let me be naked for you."

"And not just for me," said Bridget matter of factly, "but for any woman."

There was a lengthy silence in the room while Carl considered this idea. It was not one he had necessarily seen coming.

"Like my neighbors across the hall," said Bridget, again using a warm and very matter of fact voice. She crossed her legs at the knee and began deliberately and slowly bouncing the upper leg. It easily reached Carl's underwear-clad genitals, and she brought and held her foot against him with alarmingly profound meaning.

"Here's what you are going to do, Carl," said Bridget like an officer at a board meeting. "Ask me for permission to show me your penis."

"Can I show you my penis, please," Carl asked. He looked at her and his eyes were glossy with need.

"First, Carl, pull down your underwear in back so your ass is sticking out. I think my neighbors would like to see that."

Carl took his underwear down in back with his thumbs, releasing the white material to bunch together below the round structure of his rump. His testicles were mostly exposed behind and pressed up uncomfortably by them.

"Turn sideways and let me see how you look," required Bridget.

He turned and presented her with a side view of a nearly naked male, underwear dropped below his rear end, massive erection bulging out the front.

"Carl," said Bridget delightedly, "I'm going to invite Shantel and Teague over now. Stay where you are."

Carl did not move a muscle. While stationary in posture, his mind was anything but. It was one thing to give Bridget complete control, but another entirely to let other women see how much control she had. He began sensing ripples of shame that moved through him like waves, and which mixed with delight as they caused his penis to swell and ache.

Bridget placed a call, had a brief chat inviting someone to come over, and soon there was a knock on the apartment door. She left the room and Carl could hear conversation coming from two people. Bridget then reappeared and took her place on the couch.

"Teague was not home, but Shantel was," said Bridget. "Teague will be back any minute, and there's a note telling her to come over, lucky boy. Meanwhile, Shantel's here in the other room and I told her I have an obedient and nearly naked boy kneeling on my living room floor. I told her he has an enormous erection, and that he would do whatever we asked him to. She was like, show me."

Carl was suddenly agitated and his breathing grew heavy. He had his hands on his hips and his penis was aching almost frantically. He looked around but could not see the new arrival.

Bridget went on speaking very officiously, "Ask her to join us."

Carl looked with complete deference at Bridget. An immense arena of humility seemed to have opened magically around him, filled his blood with the sweet power of shame. He raised his voice and loudly said, "Please come and join us, Shantel."

Shantel entered and threw a hand over her mouth, taking in Carl and then bending at the waist and grinning hugely at how fantastical the vision was to her. She was a full-bodied and striking black woman in simple athletic wear, with very curly hair, long lashes and immense eyes.

"Why, thank you," she said with a slightly belligerent edge. She sat beside Bridget on the couch.

"Carl," admonished Bridget, "Tell us want you want to do."

After several moments of quiet while Carl tried and failed to quell his feelings of humility, he finally said, "Please let me be naked for you." He could not look at either one of them. Kneeling sideways on the floor before two women with his underpants pulled down and his penis straining violently against the material, it dawned on him that this was a breakthrough moment. He realized that from now on he would be happy to harness the severity of his obvious servility to these women, maybe to all women.

"Face me Carl, and ask us if you can stick your erection through your underwear for us," said Bridget with unfailing control. He turned and she suddenly returned her foot to its position nestled against his crotch and began gently tapping away at him, causing his organ to flutter splendidly in the encasing white material. Shantel watched this for a bit then looked at Bridget with new-found appreciation.

"Please," begged Carl, "please let me show you my erection." He knelt before them, hands on his hips, his penis visibly shrugging against his underwear with every tap of Bridget's foot. His eyes were gleaming with entreaty. Shantel smirked at Bridget, clearly enjoying the spectacle of such obedient male arousal. The sensation of the contact of Bridget's foot and the express delivery of it directly to his penis while he knelt and took no action was supremely enjoyable to Carl as well. In his face both girls saw unvarnished carnal need, his eyes floating with the flush of base obedience.

"I'm thinking so," said Shantel affirmatively.

"It's time, " said Bridget.

Carl found the slit in the front of his underwear and with the fingers of both hands spread it open and pulled it away from his body enough to thrust his large erection through it. His penis rose long and straight and throbbed toward the ceiling, clearly the raging hardon of a completely enthralled male. It was the largest erection either of the girls had seen. Each in their own way, the girls registered the fact that it was being presented to them as the act of obedience.

The whole effect was obscenely sexual and both girls made no effort to hide that they were enjoying it. Carl knelt like this, exposed penis bounding up and down with the slightest movement, offering himself to them with utter abandon. To him, the sensation of being so nearly naked and so profoundly erect was as if he were delivering a message to them of how far he would go in obedience.

"Take off your underwear completely now, Carl," order Bridget. "Rock your hips back and forth and fuck the air between us. Give us a show."

Carl fought to get his underwear off while kneeling, pulling it with difficulty over his erection and off of his legs. He was so aroused that his breathing was audible. He tossed the underwear on the chair and, unable to look at either girl, he began rocking his hips back to front, repeatedly thrusting his penis out in front of him, pointing it toward the girls, but it was so rigid with blood that it rose at a steep angle and mostly presented its veiny underside to them with every thrust.

The girls were delighted with this performance. They knew that here before them, naked and subservient, was a completely sexually aroused male who wanted deeply to obey their every word. Bridget understood that, for all practical purposes, she owned Carl, his mind, his spirit, his body, his will. She decided to kiss him, to reward him, to imprint herself on him.

She leaned over, put one hand under his chin, stilling his movements, then looked him deeply in the eyes, and said, "Thank you, Carl." She kissed him pointedly, a prolonged kiss that was not without some passion, and all the time while kissing him she reached down and gripped his erection firmly, squeezing it deeply and, in fact, appreciatively.

"Carl," said Bridget matter of factly when the kiss ended, still holding his penis firmly, "you know you will never see or have contact with my body."

Carl nodded with painful reluctance.

"But you want it, I know. Don't you?" Bridget tightened her hold.

Carl nodded, filled with a sense of hopeful exasperation.

"I have a way of giving you some of my body anyway," she went on matter of factly. "Do you want that? To have something of my body?" She tilted her head at him condescendingly. Then she looked at Shantel and said apologetically, "Next time you can give him something from your body too."

Carl's hopes rose. He looked first to the ceiling with entreaty, then he looked pleadingly into Bridget's eyes and nodded vigorously.

"Here's the deal, Carl. Something of your body first, then I reward you with something of mine. To start things off, why don't you show us how fat you can make your dick. Squish your shaft at its base and show us how big it can get." She let go of him and glanced briefly at his throbbing erection as if it were a specialized tool in a machine shop that was perfect for the task.

Carl took hold of his large penis right at its base and squished it violently without letting go. The trapped blood caused it to swell. Veins popped out into ridges along the underside of it. The shaft grew fat and glistened, and soon the head had grown into a swollen and partly divided ball. Bridget stood up and left the room briefly, returning with a clear plastic beer cup nearly full of yellowish liquid which she set down on a table across the room.

Carl's eyes opened very wide at the sight of it. Shantel looked slightly aghast. Bridget sat back down, eyeing the cup gleefully, and it seemed to beckon from its spot on the far table.

"Jack off into your hand," Bridget said with blatant authority. "If you want that from my body," she said, indicating the cup, "jack off for us."

She paused to let this sink in. Then she went on, "In fact, promise to jack off for us every time you come over."

Carl released the furious grip he had and began rhythmically stroking his erection. "I promise to jack off for you every time I come over," he said with care. He looked over to the cup, fondled his penis, repeated his promise, and with purpose took hold of his penis decorously and began thrusting his hips back and forth as he brought himself toward climax. The girls watched with keen interest as this kneeling naked male with a very big erection a few feet from them masturbated, thrusting his hips and seesawing the length of his penis through his fist with both intensity and graceful abandon. Carl continued earnestly promising to masturbate every time he came over.

"Stop." said Bridget curtly. "Stop, and ask us to be allowed to cum in your hand." Her tone was all demand. "Then, after you lick the cum out of your hand, you can drink from that." She pointed to the other table.

Carl gave her an aggrieved look. He dropped his hand from his penis, leaving it to bob in front of him. Then there was a knock on the apartment door, and Bridget said, "Ah. Good. Teague's here. She'll enjoy this too. You'll need to ask her for permission to cum."

12