All Comments on 'Carla, "The Hot Wife" Ch. 02'

by Photman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awful writing.

Here's a hint. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh. It adds nothing to the story. Next time, try and write something clever or original. This was laughably bad.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Poor Ted lost his use of the good

pussy. Oh well, I think Carla will be back for more eventually. Where can we see her pics?

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Carla

Poor Ted. I like the characters. Carla is a nympho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suggestion to the "The Hot Wife" Ch. 02

I totally loved this story! However I was a bit disappointing the way it ended...or that it ended so soon. I would love to see them return to Ted's villa, with the return of Marius and Lucas to continue their "product testing", including seducing Carla. You might also consider introducing a black guy and woman into the mix. It was a Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Carla

Great story! I would let my wife do this in a second. I love true stories!!!!

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Creampies

Joe is missing out not eating his wife pussy after she's been boned.I hope he starts getting down there in the next sequel.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FUN EROTIC STORY

Just didn't want to quit reading...really enjoyable..I really liked it that hubby was present...I agree with MrK

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife doesn't blind cucking husband with his friend.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

stepping back can be a good thing. It gives husband and wife time to reflect and reevaluate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhotman@Photman
289 Followers
We are Joe and Carla,we have been married for about 20 years. Carla loves to pose for my camera and has done several photo shoots for professional photographers. Most of her modeling is done on beaches in Key West or the Caribbean. When she first started modeling for professio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES