Carla, "The Hot Wife" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photman
Photman
292 Followers

Carla said, "Are we having guests, I don't mind being naked and this oil has given my skin a really nice tint, Joe you know I am an exhibitionist, have Ted invite some friends over!"

I said, "It is just going to be the three of us and Ted and I have some plans for you this evening!"

Carla said, "I am going to our room to fix my hair and makeup to get ready for dinner. Would you be kind enough to bring me another cocktail."

I said, "Sure I will be right there."

I walked in with her drink and Carla had spread her sarong on the bed and was laying there with her legs slightly spread.

Carla said, "I hope you are as horny as I am? I think that oil makes me even hornier than usual."

I threw my clothes in the corner and tumbled into bed, my cock was already swollen. Carla was already very wet, without any foreplay I spread her legs and buried my cock in her and started pumping away.

Carla said, "Oh Fuck Joe. That feels so good, she moaned. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! She screamed as her orgasm washed through her body."

I flipped her over onto her knees and took her from behind. I know how much she loves this position. I grabbed her hips and thrust my cock hard and deep into her. I wrapped my arms around her and fucked her with rapid short thrusts. My hand found her pussy and played with her swollen clit. Her second orgasm came quickly and was even more powerful. She rolled me over on my back and swung her leg over my body and lowered her gaping pussy over my cock and dropped so she fully took me in. It felt incredible. She began to raise and lower herself on my cock, slowly fucking me. She was looking into my eyes with love and appreciation.

Carla said, "Why are you so horny, I bet you are thinking about me fucking Ted again, aren't you?" She asked as she continued to ride my cock.

I said, "Yes. The thought of sharing you and watching you have sex with my friend Ted really gets me hot."

"You are really excited about tonight hoping to get to watch Ted bury his huge cock into my pussy. Stretching my pussy open and fucking me hard until I cum again and again." She teased me.

I could feel my cock throbbing inside her. She was really getting me off. She continued slowly fucking my cock using her vaginal muscles to squeeze me as hard as she could.

"Oh, god!" I exclaimed. "Yes I want to see Teds cock stretch your pussy."

She continued the long and slow rise and fall up and down on my cock.

Carla said, "I want you to take a lot of pictures so we can relive this event again and again. I want you to watch him fill my pussy with his cum. I want you to watch Ted and I have incredible orgasms."

"Oh Fuck!" I yelled as I felt my cock swell inside her and then began pulsing as my cum jetted deep inside her pussy. Carla had a third but smaller orgasm. We laid on the bed hugging and kissing for awhile. Then I went to get a shower and Carla came in to clean up.

When I was done with my shower and came into the bedroom Carla had gone to the kitchen to talk with Ted.

I stopped short of the kitchen when I heard Carla telling Ted. "Joe loves the idea of sharing me with you and taking pictures of me having sex with you. I love fucking you, I hope you don't consider me some kind of nymphomaniac; Joe wants me to fuck you. Some might call Joe a cuckold husband but he is not exactly that. First I never withhold sex from him. In fact our sex life has never been better. Second, I don't make him watch me to imply that he is inadequate. Joe just really loves sharing me with you, and he gets off watching you make me cum. I not only love having incredible sex with you but it is also pleasing my husband. It is amazing to see how he lights up while photographing me when you cum in my pussy and see how hard his cock becomes. When we leave and go home we will have passionate sex for hours and relive this night many times over.

I thought about what Carla had told Tom and it was pretty much true that I enjoy seeing her pleasured by other men. I waited a couple of minutes then went in the kitchen to join them.

Tom said, "Joe I am preparing dinner why don't you fix us all a Martini."

Carla said, "That sounds really good but don't let me drink to many, you know what they do to me!"

I served the drinks and Carla and I sat around the kitchen island while Tom prepared dinner. We had a delicious meal of salad, fresh fish with vegetables with a nice chardonnay. After we were done Carla cleaned up the dishes, Ted and I just watched Carla move her beautiful body around the kitchen so at ease with nudity.

Ted said, "Now that we are done lets go in my bedroom and watch that video. I am excited to see it."

Carla said, "Okay, I need to get my sarong so I don't stain your sheets."

Ted said, "Carla if you don't find it I will just buy a new set of sheets."

Carla looked over at Ted and I and said, "I don't know if you guys have noticed but my nipples have been as hard as rocks all day. I think that oil that Lucas put on me makes me really horny."

Ted and I both laughed as I said, "Well that's a good side effect."

I went to our room to get the video while Ted and Carla headed to his room. When I got to Teds room they had pulled back the bedspread and were both naked on the bed. I put the video in the player and took off my clothes and climbed on the bed. Carla was in the middle, she said, "I want you boys to be on your best behavior, this just isn't an adult video it is a really explicit porn video."

The video starts out with some of the still photos Ted and I had taken of Carla, there are some really beautiful shots of her. Then it moved into the video I had taken of Carla and Ted. As we watched the movie we were all silent, Ted and I had huge erections. Carla would occasionally massage her nipples and stroke both of our cocks. Ted and I both started sucking on Carla's long hard nipples caressing them with our tongues and lips, we would flick our tongues back and forth causing Carla to moan as we watched her get fucked by Ted. While Ted and I played with her nipples Carla started rubbing her pussy and playing with her clit.

The video ended and Carla said, "I need to be fucked really hard, Joe go get the video camera."

When I was coming down the hall I heard Ted say, "Oh God, Carla you taste so sweet. You have such a beautiful smooth pussy, so sweet."

I got in the room just as his tongue touched her clit, she screamed out, "Oh Fuck!" She held his head onto her pussy and lifted her hips up to his tongue, wanting more. She bucked as his tongue touched her clit and licked her entire pussy.

She cried out, "Oh you animal! That feels so good. That's it! Yes! Eat me. Taste my wet pussy. Oh god, oh god." she let go of his head, grabbing the sheets on the bed, she screamed, "Ted, I'm cumming, Ohhhh fuckkkkkk." He kept rubbing her clit with his tongue, running it up and down her inner pussy, pushing the tip of his tongue into it. Carla said. "Ohhhhh Ted you are so fucking good!" Her legs went around his head, holding him there as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her body. I could see her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Carla said, "Oh god Ted, that was unbelievable, you are so good!" She gasped, still coming down from her orgasm.

Ted climbed back up on the bed and laid on his back. Carla took his huge cock that was sticking straight up in the air and stroked it a few times.

Carla looked over at me and said, "I hope you got all of that on video. I want you to get a good shot of Ted's giant cock." She rolled over and put the head in her mouth and looked at me and tried to smile.

Carla looked up at Ted and said, "Oh Ted, you're going to fuck me: fuck me with your huge cock, aren't you?"

Ted said, "Yes I am, I think you are hungry for some fucking!"

Carla looked at Ted and said, "Oh yes, I need your huge cock! Put it in my cunt! Fill me with your hard cock!" she begged.

He rolled her onto her stomach, grabbing pillows, pushing them under her belly; she was so high her pussy was wide open. He told her to just relax as his fingers found her swollen clit. He put his throbbing cock in her pussy and started pumping.

Carla said, "Oh fuck that is nice."

She gasped, "Oh fuck! You're so big. I can feel you stretching me. I haven't felt anything that big in me since the last time we fucked. Give it all to me. Stretch my cunt!" Ted slowly pushed his big cock in and out of her. Carla said, "Oh god, I feel so full, so dirty but oh so nice." She turned around smiling at him. Carla said, "Ted, Oh yes, its nice. You will have me coming again soon."

She started cumming again. She started biting the sheets on the bed, as her orgasm seemed to go on and on.

She cried, "Ohhhh godddd!" As he pounded away on her, not gently but she was still loving it, feeling his huge cock so deep just pounding her pussy. He was deeper now than he had ever been.

"Ughh, ugh, ugh. Yes, yes, yes." she grunted as he pounded into her. "Fuck me, fuck my cunt."

Carla looked at me and said, "Is this want you want baby? Do you like watching your loving wife turn into a slut and getting her cunt pounded by your best friend? I love this."

"Oh my god Joe. This feels so good. I love being a slut, from now on my cunt is going to get lots of big cock."

"Oh Joe, I'm cumming again. I am cumming on someone else's cock. Yes, yes, yes." She moaned as she came.

Carla said, "Oh fuck you are so deep that it feels like your going into my womb. Oh, oh god Ted I am cumming again."

Just then Ted shouted out, "I am cummmmming." His sperm was blasting into her. He grabbed her hips and continued filling her up with his sperm.

Ted fell on Carla sweating and gasping, saying, "Oh god Carla you are such a good fuck!"

As their orgasms subsided Ted rolled off her and lay on the bed beside her.

"Oh fuck, Ted moaned. That was amazing."

Carla looked over at me again and said, "Joe, come over here and fuck your slutty wife."

I went over and stuck my hard cock in my wife's pussy that was filled with Ted's cum. I loved the feeling. My cock surrounded by another mans cum made me cum almost immediately.

With that Carla went to the bathroom to cleanup. Ted and I waited our turns then came back to bed, Carla kissed us both good night and we fell asleep on either side of Carla.

The next morning I woke early and went to the bathroom when I came out I looked back over at the bed, Carla had rolled over on her side to face toward Ted, but they were both still fast asleep.

I went into the kitchen to make coffee and then went out on the patio to enjoy the morning. After about an hour I thought I would check and see if Ted and Carla were awake yet and see if they wanted coffee. I walked up to the door that was half open and Ted was laying in bed and Carla was just coming out of the bathroom she looked at Ted who was peeking with one eye at her naked body.

Carla said, "Caught you" and laughed.

Carla got back in bed and lay on her side and closed her eyes. Ted slid over behind her and snuggled up against her, neither one of them had pulled the sheet up. Ted pushed his hard cock between her legs and started kissing her neck. With his left had her started playing with her nipple, which immediately became hard. Ted then moved his hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Carla was responding to the stimulation. She told Ted that she needed to go get me because that was part of the deal; she couldn't do anything if both of us weren't present. Carla turned over to face Ted she then realized that was a mistake. His cock was now pressing against her mound.

"Oh, Shit", she said, "That feels so good!" Ted pressed his lips into hers. Her pressed his hard cock into her mound. He put his arms around her and put his tongue into her mouth and suddenly she was letting him invade her. Ted's hands squeezed her ass and his cock was pressing against her slit. Ted kissed his way down to Carla's breasts; he tenderly took her thick nipple between his teeth and gave a little bite. Looking up at Carla he playfully bit he nipple a second time eliciting a little squeal of pleasure from Carla.

Carla said, "Ted, do you think my boobs are to big?"

"No not at all, they are perfect."

Carla repositioned her self so that her tit was directly next to Ted's face. "Ted suck my nipples." Carla moved her nipple so that it brushed Ted's lips. Ted hungrily took Carla's nipple into his mouth and began sucking hard on it.

Carla said, "Oh, my god. That feels so good suck them both, suck them harder." Then she said abruptly, "Stop, We can't do this. Joe isn't here."

With one swift motion Ted took Carla by the waist and pulled her on to him so that she straddled him.

Carla said, "Ted, we really shouldn't be doing this I need to go get Joe." Her concerns were rapidly becoming distant as she prepared to let Ted penetrate her. Carla looked over at the door, she saw me standing there, I nodded and smiled giving her my approval. Carla smiled back and winked. I slipped into the room, removed my boxers, sat in a chair and started rubbing my cock.

Ted said, "Carla put it in, you are already filled with my cum from last night, a little more isn't going to change anything."

Her judgment clouded with lust, but after seeing me she grasped his cock and began rubbing it against her lips. Pressing down, Carla relaxed her thigh muscles and lowered herself onto his oversized cock head. Carla was already well lubricated; once the head entered her she started moving up and down on his shaft. Carla in moments had buried Ted's thick cock to the hilt. Carla looked down in wonder as her pussy swallowed his massive shaft.

Ted said, "Carla do you still think we should stop?"

Carla said, "Oh no don't stop, it feels so good, you fill me up so good." Carla closed her eyes as her her body convulsed with an intense orgasm. "I am cuming so hard, oh Ted that feels so good." Carla leaned over and sucked Teds tongue deep into her mouth, she was full of lust. Pumping even harder Carla wanted to please Ted just as he had pleased her.

Ted said, "Carla I felt you cum, you are amazing. You really know how to fuck!"

Carla said, "Ted, I want you to cum in my married pussy!" With that she screamed out, "I'm coming again, it feels so good, cum with me. I can feel every vein and ridge on your thick cock. I want you to cum really hard with me."

Ted erupted hard as he watched the beautiful woman pounding away on him. He said, "Oh Carla can you feel it? Do you feel me filling you up?"

"Fuck yes, oh fuck me hard, that is so fucking good. Oh Ted please go deeper"

Carla collapsed onto Ted; they were both lying there breathing hard. They looked into each others eyes and Ted kissed Carla, she welcomed his tongue into her mouth then sucked on it briefly. When the kiss finally broke they were both gazing into each others eyes, breathless and content. They were both enjoying basking in the moment. Ted kissed Carla again, this time, he kissed her deeply. It was a gentle, lingering kiss that was sweet and tender.

Carla looked at Ted and said with a great deal of concern, "I am genuinely worried Ted, what are you doing to me? You make me feel so good but I am a married woman."

I was sitting over in the corner with a huge puddled of cum on the floor. I told Carla and Ted that we better get cleaned up that Marius and Lucas would be here anytime. Carla went into the bathroom first then Ted and I followed. We all took a shower in Ted's giant shower. Ted and I got dressed and went to the kitchen just as Lucas and Marius arrived.

Carla came out a few minutes later naked but with her hair and makeup looking beautiful.

Carla said, "I thought about putting on my sarong but decided I haven't had anything on for the last 24 hours and all Lucas would do is tell me to take it off."

Lucas said, "You are correct, if you would get on the table face down I want to examine your skin to see how it is handling the formula."

Carla laid face down on the table and Marius and Lucas started the exam. Ted and I moved over to look just out of curiosity, after a couple of minutes Marius asked Carla to turn over so they could check her front. Both men were very happy with how Carla's skin had absorbed the mixture; they thought the tint of the product had added a nice glow to her skin. They asked Carla if she had noticed any rash or any other problems with the massage oil. When she told them she hadn't noticed any problems at all other than her nipples and her vaginal area seemed to be more sensitive but that she didn't feel that was a problem. Marius asked if anyone had been touching her in those areas and Carla told him that since Lucas had massaged her nipples and pussy only a couple of people had touched her there. She told him that being naked all the time that it was difficult to keep people away from those areas. We all got a great laugh out of that.

Marius told Carla that what he would like to do next is for Lucas to apply another heavy coat of the formula and for her to go to the beach to see if she has any reaction from the salt water or the suns stronger rays coming off the sand.

Carla said, "That will be fine, you do remember that we have to fly at 5:00pm?"

Marius said, "That won't be a problem. When you are at the beach you can get in the salt water, I want to know if you have problems after being in the sand and water. When you get home you can rinse off in fresh water but don't use any kind of soap. I want you to keep applying the oil twice a day for the next three days. After that you can return to your normal schedule. I will be in touch with you for your assessment of the product for dry skin."

Lucas proceeded to apply a heavy application to her entire body. When he finished they both left immediately.

Ted said, "Lets go to Saline Beach for a few hours then we can go to Santé' Fe for lunch after that we will come back here shower and I will take you to catch your flight.

We grabbed our stuff and headed out to Teds Mini Moke. When we got to the car Carla was still naked. She took her sarong and tied it at the top just slightly above her nipples, when she got in the car it covered the seat so it wouldn't get stained. We drove to the beach, which was only about ten minutes away. We got to the beach; Ted and I got the chairs and all our other gear. Carla wanted to go to the far end of the beach because that is were most of the naked people go. We started walking down the fairly crowded beach, there was a strong breeze, which kept Carla's sarong blown totally open, so she just took it off and handed it to me to carry.

Carla said, "I think I will get rid of this, the sun feels really good on my body." She stood up straight stuck her tits out and strutted proudly down the beach.

We set up our chairs at the far end of the beach, there we a few people but it was not crowded at all. Ted and I took off our swim suites and walked out to the ocean to be with Carla. Carla grabbed our hands and the three of us ran into the beautiful warm water. We swam and played in the water for about 30 minutes, Ted and I went to our chairs and sat down. Carla walked down the beach getting sun on her backside. When she came back she said, "Did you guys bring your cameras?" Ted and I grabbed our cameras and went out on the beach.

Carla started posing and running down the beach the entire time turning to smile into our cameras. We followed her down to the end of the beach where there are a bunch of large boulders. She was rolling in the sand, with all that oil on her she was covered with a thick coat of sand, she ran into the water to rinse off. Carla climbed on the boulders and did several poses. She laid back on a rock and spread her legs and stuck her tits in the air. She said, "Get some good shots of me. I think this oil makes me horny."

Photman
Photman
292 Followers