Carla, "The Hot Wife" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photman
Photman
292 Followers

Two naked gay guys walking hand in hand toward us asked if we wanted them to take some pictures of us with our beautiful model. We both handed them our cameras and walked up to Carla. The three of us did several poses. She had one of us on each side, she grabbed our cocks which got hard instantly. She told the camera guys to get pictures of this because like this she has total control of her men.

When we were through taking photos we decided it was time to go to lunch. We packed up our gear and headed back to the car. Carla stayed naked through the parking lot all the way to the car. She once again tied her sarong around her chest just slightly above her nipples. She slid the knot to the side so all you could see was her leg and naked thigh. It didn't really matter because her sarong was oil soaked and totally transparent anyway. We drove to the top of the hill to the restaurant named Santé Fe. The owner David welcomed us. Ted did the introductions. She asked David if she could have lunch dressed like this because it was all she had. David told her she looked beautiful, as he stared at her exposed areoles. He showed us to a table on the veranda. We ordered rum punches to be followed by a bottle of Petale de Rose', an excellent French wine. We had a great lunch of salad and fresh fish and dessert; we also had a second bottle of wine. When we had finished we were all a little tipsy especially Carla who had become great friends with David and his staff.

We went back to Ted's villa and all three of got in the huge shower together. Carla couldn't use soap so Ted and I helped her rinse off, our hands were all over her body.

Carla said, "You two got me drunk and horny, I just need to go fuck."

I said, "Me too but you will have to wait or we will miss our flight."

Ted said, "You are both welcome to stay."

I said, "Thank you, but we need to get home tonight."

We all got out the shower dried off, Ted and I got dressed.

Ted said, "Go get Carla or you are going to miss your flight!"

I went into our room to get Carla; she is standing there naked trying to figure out what to wear. I tell her we have got to go or we are going to be late. She grabs a white cropped tee shirt and a denim skirt, slips them on, she closes her suite case and runs for the door.

We get to the car and Ted said, "Carla I love your outfit."

I look at her she has a on a denim skirt that is so short I can see her butt sticking out, I know she doesn't have on any panties and a white tee shirt that is cut short and barely covers her nipples. She looks really sexy.

Carla said, "I wore this because the oil will ruin my clothes so i don't want to wear anything really nice."

I said, "You look beautiful but I am sure you are barely legal."

We got to the airport just in time. We told Ted goodbye, Carla gave him a quick kiss and we ran to our flight. This is a small plane and as Carla went up the steps to get onboard she had to bend over, I was right behind her as were three other passengers. The further she bent over we could all see her bare pussy and tits were hanging out. It didn't bother her in the least.

When we got home Carla took off her clothes and ask me to apply more oil to her. While I was applying the oil Carla told me that she was going to bed that she was really tired and that she didn't feel very good. I thought that was a little strange.

I went in and made a sandwich and watched TV until I was ready to go to bed.

The next morning Carla woke me when she rolled over next to me and snuggled up against me. She kissed me and held onto me tightly, I always love feeling her naked body against me. After several minutes of us snuggling Carla said, "We need to have a serious conversation. I don't now if you noticed yesterday but I am very concerned about Ted and his feelings toward me. When we were in bed yesterday morning Ted wasn't just fucking me for the fun of it, he was making love to me. I think he is falling in love with me. I don't want to have sex with him anymore!"

She told me she loved me more than anything in the world and that any more time spent having sex with him is dangerous and will definitely put our marriage in jeopardy.

I ask her what makes her think that. She told me that its just a feeling she has based on the way he kissed her during and after the sex yesterday, he was way to loving and emotional. I may be totally wrong, but I think we should play it safe anyway.

I said, "Carla that was our agreement from the very beginning. We will stop immediately, I love you so very much and I don't want to lose you, you mean everything to me."

She put her head on my chest and snuggled against me and held me tightly for a long time, I could tell she was crying. It made me think who was falling in love with whom?

***

Thanks to NCHY for their editing skills.

Please comment and vote.

Photman
Photman
292 Followers