Carla's Bistro Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim yells back to Carla, "Was he dropped on his head as a child, this boy just isn't right."

Carla freezes, she looks concerned.

Kim continues, "He is too perfect. He memorized the menu already, the prices, the sides. I tested him, and he knows everything about the sandwich down to the bread. No man is like that. He can't be real."

Carla now understands and smiles, "They played volleyball with him. Dad especially liked to spike him."

They both giggle at my expense. However, now that Kim brought my attention to touching, she is doing a lot of touching with me. I didn't even notice it at first. Every time she looks at me, her hand comes forward and she places her hand on my shoulder, hand, arm, or chest. She smiles when she puts her hands on my muscular chest.

Two college girls came in, one is crying.

I walk up to them, "Hello, and welcome to Carla's. Two for lunch today?"

They both looked startled to see me. The one that was crying turns around, she is looking straight into my chest. Her head turns up and up and up until she can see my face and the tears stop.

She asks, "Um, you're not Kim."

I bend down and whisper, "I am not Carla either." They both giggle. I use a fingertip to guide them to a table in the front window. I give them each a menu. "Do you need a minute, or can I take your drink order?"

The coed says, "We know what we want. I want the ham sandwich on wheat, chips, and tea."

I ask, "Have you ever tried the strawberry tea, it's made with real strawberries?"

She replies, "I guess I never looked, I always get the same thing." She pauses. "Yes, I would like the strawberry tea."

Her friend orders an Italian sub with the fruit compote and a strawberry tea as well.

I say, "I will put your order in and be right back with your drinks."

I go into the kitchen, hand Carla the order, and then start to fill the cups with tea. As I turn around with two full cups in my hand, Carla stands in my way, puts her hands out and hugs me tight. A long hug and she puts her head on my shoulder. Again, she makes sure to touch the nipples first, then she drives her breasts into me causing them to flatten out. Oh yes, I like that a lot. Luckily, she doesn't see my smile. I can't return the hug, I have two drinks in my hands.

She lifts her head although still holding me, and whispers in my ear, "Thank you for the help. This means a lot to me." She releases me. Boy, those hugs feel awesome. Damn, why does she have to be my sister?

I serve the drinks and smile at both women.

I hear one say, "He is too cute for his own good. Nobody should be that big and that good looking."

The other one says, "Remember, I am buying you lunch to help you forget that bum that dumped you."

The first one says, "I think it's working." They both giggle and then start talking softly.

Kim asks me softly, "Why the window and not in the middle or towards the back?"

I answer, "I like to eat at busy places, it means it's good enough that others are eating there. If I put people in the front window, people will think this place is popular and will be more likely to come in."

I notice both ladies are on their phones. I never liked that. If you are with someone, you should talk to them and not someone else on the phone. Another couple of women come in and Kim sits them at a table by the other front window. No kidding, she liked my reasoning.

Food is up, I grab both plates and serve them to the correct person. I notice their cups are almost empty, so I go back and get two more glasses. I serve the ladies a second drink. While that happens two more sets of ladies come in. They are here to see the first two. I move around some tables, so they can all sit together. I take their orders and while I am talking to one, five others stare at me. It is creepy. One tries to use a deep breathy voice, I giggle.

Lots of talking while I turn in the orders and get their drinks. Kim helps me, I am not good enough to carry four drinks on a tray ... yet. I serve each drink to the correct person.

A few more people come in. I refill glasses, give the bill, serve lunches, refill drinks, take more orders from new customers. YIKES! Too much going on. Kim comes to my rescue and takes a few tables from me. I can't bus tables, refill drinks, serve food, sit people, give bills, get water, get a new knife because she dropped hers, and get dessert orders. They now order coffee to go with dessert and stay quite a while. The place is over half full. What have I gotten myself into?

After the crowd dies down, I sit to have lunch. I am beaten, worn out, and tired all at the same time. How am I going to survive a summer of this?

Carla comes out and sits on my lap and hugs me again. She has a tear in her eye. I look worried, did I do something wrong?

I apologize, "Sorry for not carrying the load like I should have. I can't handle that many. Kim, how do you do it all by yourself? That was insane. I was lost."

Carla holds me harder and puts her head on my shoulder.

Kim explains, "There is no way I could have handled that either. We don't get crowds like that. Ever. You put those people in the window and then they called their friends, that did it. I heard them."

I am confused, "What?"

Kim mimics a girl with a high-pitched ditsy voice, "You got to see this guy at Carla's. He is sooooo cute." Back with her normal voice, "They never stopped staring at you. That ex-boyfriend is long forgotten."

Carla finally speaks, "I have worked in very busy restaurants, I can handle the food side. We never had so many customers that we needed two servers. They certainly never stayed for coffee and dessert."

Kim hands me a small wad of bills, all singles, "These are your tips."

I hand the money to Carla, "Remodeling money. You keep it safe."

Carla hugs me again, somehow her breast is on my arm as she is running her finger on my back in circles. I don't dare move, it feels too good. I should get up and leave but dammit, it feels good. After a few moments, she realizes what she is doing and pulls away. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. She starts cleaning in the kitchen.

I am sad as I look at Kim, sheepishly I say, "I really hate to do this to you, but I have to get back to class. I hate leaving you with this mess."

Kim smiles, "If we keep having crowds like today, I will gladly clean up. I made good money on tips today. You know you gave your sister almost about sixty dollars?"

I smile at her, "Do you think I do this for the money?"

Kim now has tears in her eyes, she lunges at me for a bear hug. She makes sure to twist her body, so her breasts rub into me earning her a smile and a laugh as I walk out shaking my head. These women are crazy but I sure do love their hugs.

After class, I go back to Carla's and take measurements in the dark as they close after lunch. I want to get the building, chairs, tables, and everything else measured as precise as possible. When we get to building the new fixtures, dad and I will make them at home and then install at night, so we don't need to close and lose a paying crowd. By the time I get home, I am beaten. I have dinner with the family and then do homework and start on the AutoCAD drawings. It's midnight when mom reminds me to go to sleep. I do.

The next day is a repeat of the day before. A few repeat customers. On my first trip for drinks, Carla bumps into me in the kitchen and I swear one of her hands lightly traces my butt.

There is an unhappy customer up front, talking to Kim unpleasantly, "I want him to wait on me."

I go up front, look at the lady who now smiles at me, "I am sorry, but I am new here and still not very good. Kim is a spectacular waitress. I can't handle a full section yet. If you are nice to Kim, I will get your refills and dessert order, ok?" They let Kim sit them.

As Kim walked by, she took a finger and slowly ran it across my chest as she walked by. What does that mean? It was a hectic lunch crowd; the place is full. I had no idea waitressing is so hard. Get a fork. Place a food order. Get drinks. Get refills on two other groups. Take dessert orders. More food, more drinks, talk to be nice, clear tables. Try to catch my breath as I am trying to quickly move around and get it all done. Drop off the check, get a spoon, get more chips. It never slows for three hours.

In the middle of the lunch I turn around and run straight into Kim, my hand was leading the way and goes straight onto a boob. I removed my hand like it is on fire, blush, then Kim and several others break out laughing at my response. Oh fine, laugh at the guy. One small mistake and I am the laughing stock.

I race back for drinks. While filling the drinks Carla comes from behind me and wraps her arms around me. Breasts pushing into my back. I really love this but where is this going? Does she know what she is doing to me? If she does ... oh my.

She lays her head down on my shoulder and whispers in my ear, "I never said thank you for all you have done." I can't concentrate on the drinks anymore. Her hand reaches around and grabs mine. Together, we fill them with drinks at the soda machine. "Get back to work, break over." She licks my earlobe sending a shudder through my body.

After lunch I am running late, so I quickly eat and then run back to school for my next class. After class, I go back to Carla's to verify my measurements. They didn't come out even so I checked and re-checked. The walls aren't even, different lengths. I go home laughing because it was so simple.

I have dinner with my family and then do my homework after eating like I always do. However, I have been working hard and I am tired after two days. I fall asleep with a book in hand. I wake up to Carla taking the book from me and trying to sit me up. I help by sitting up myself. She can't lift me even in her dreams.

I am curious, "I am tired and sore, what do you want? Just tell me, I will do it, so I can go to bed. No fight, no argument. I give up."

Carla loves my answer, "Great, just help me."

She grabs the bottom of my shirt and drags it up and off my body. She throws it in the corner with other dirty clothes. She pushes me back, then grabs my shorts and tugs. She stares at me. I raise my ass and she pulls the shorts down and my boxers partially down. That pleases her a bunch, she blushes. What is going on here? My door is open still? Has she gone mad? She then has me roll over on to my back.

Carla softly says, "Close your eyes. As soon as you open them, I leave. Do you understand?"

I am quite confused, what is she going to do to me?

I answer, "I am tired, I may fall asleep anyways. Yes, I understand and will keep my eyes closed for you. I don't understand why, but I trust you."

She gets off the bed, makes some noise doing something, and then gets back in the bed on my back.

I inquire, "Carla?"

Carla uses a teasing voice, "Oh shut up and enjoy. You worked hard the last two days. You have no idea the difference you are making. Business is booming, both Kim and I am making good money. More importantly, it's fun again."

I can feel Carla on my back, she has at most a thong on and nothing else. I feel no pubic hair and she leans down far enough her breasts drag back and forth and up and down my back as she massages me. Knowing she is almost naked and awesome at massages has me both horny and relaxed at the same time. This feels awesome! However, this is becoming a pattern, no, it's an escalation. How far will she go? How far do I want to go? She can do this all she wants, that's for sure. I can feel her slit and lips sliding up and down my body.

I hate to use this analogy, but she is like a slug, a very pretty slug. She leaves a path of liquid everywhere she goes. Did I mention how wonderful this feels? I know she is or nearly is naked on my nearly naked body. She is grinding her lips on me. She is also rubbing my shoulders and it is divine. I can feel each finger touch my skin.

Carla is the best-looking woman I have ever seen. In modeling I have seen a bunch of fantastic women. She didn't want that life, she loves cooking. That is her passion. So why tease me? Why play with me? I have no answers. I don't understand this. I don't understand her motives or intentions.

While she is at the end of the bed, she tells me to roll over. I hesitate. I am at full mast, no way in hell I am letting her see me with tented shorts. She will think I am a perv. I am already embarrassed.

Carla is blunt, "I know what happens to any man when a sexy almost naked woman sits on him. I won't hold it against you, but I want to finish up so roll the hell over now."

Reluctantly, I do and bring the pillow with me.

She snickers, "What are you doing?"

I am honest, "I know you're hot, easily one of the best-looking women I know. You are almost naked. If I don't cover my eyes I will look, and you will stop. It feels too good to stop. My day was hard, and my body is sore. Waitressing is hard work. I will always tip better when I go out from now on."

Carla is a real tease but very good at massages. Her breasts and hands touch every inch of my body BUT the one place I want her to. Her hands, arms, and breasts knock my flagpole around, but they are momentary glancing blows or light touches like it is unintentional. I am positive they are unintentional. Her hands are magic, all the aches and pains are gone. I really do appreciate the care.

She gets up off the bed and puts her clothes back on. She stops by the bed and removes the pillow; my eyes are still closed. She bends over, kisses me on the cheek, and then leaves. Damn, that was fun. Instantly I masturbate to relieve the volcano that has been building. I let loose a gusher.

++++++

We usually only see Carla on weekends and for dinner. Otherwise she is at her friend's place that is close to work. So tonight, it's unusual to see her.

Wednesday, I have a full set of classes so no work for me. In the morning I entertain Stacy and tonight I am going to see Bev. I am still paying them back for their help. I stop by to see how the place is doing and it's not as busy. I sit near the kitchen and Carla serves me a hamburger. I look at her stunned.

Carla snickers at me, "I am working on the new menu. I can't just buy a frozen piece of meat and slap it on the grill. I start with fresh ground beef, 93% fat-free, and then I add seasoning. Let me know what you think."

As I am walking out a while later, "That was really good. It needs ketchup, it's a guy thing I guess. The mustard is awesome. There is something in the burger that is off. It left an odd taste in my mouth that was too harsh and stayed too long. While eating the burger, it was awesome, but an odd taste lingers afterwards. Also, guys like fries. Crispy fries. I have to run, see you later."

After school, I go to see Bev and we go out for dinner, on me. We arrive at her house and we are both nervous. This is our last time together. I bring in a back pack with me but won't show Bev what's inside. We walk in the front door and Bev's mom, Lucy, has a tear in her eye. We have flirted a lot over the years, and she has been wonderful to me. Her husband left her years ago and she dedicated her life to Bev. Bev walks up the stairs expecting me to be right behind her. I don't follow her, and she looks hurt.

I smile at Bev, "You can go get ready, I will be right along. I need to speak to your mom for a bit." She looks at me wearily. "Don't worry, I love your mom, I won't hurt her." She continued up to her room with a smirk on her face.

I take two steps to a surprised Lucy and give her a hug. I pull a small box out of my backpack. It's nicely wrapped with Christmas Paper. Lucy looks at me stunned.

I blush, "I ruined the paper I bought and all we had was Christmas wrapping paper. I had mom do it. I should have given this to you a year ago."

Lucy giggles and says, "I could have used a pair of noise cancelling headphones."

My mouth drops to the floor. How did she know. On seeing my reaction, she starts to laugh.

Lucy is smiling still, "Oh my. I would have taken them off, my rabbit gave me lots of enjoyment hearing my daughter scream."

Now I am nervous, "Ever wonder what I do to her?"

Lucy slaps her hands over her mouth and her eyes bulge out of her head.

I grin, "I am going to tie her up and blindfold her tonight. I want her to know that you are there. Give me ten minutes before you come in ... if you are interested."

Her smile tells me she is counting down the seconds. I run upstairs and take the blindfold out of my backpack. Bev smiles but looks nervous. I turn her around and wrap the blindfold around her head twice before I tie it. I take out the handcuffs and lock them and then unlock them. The sound of doing that is distinctive. Bev shutters and tries to speak. My hand goes to her mouth to stop her.

I use my low deep voice to say, "Tonight is going to be special. I won't hurt you. I want you to experience something new and fresh. I am going to handcuff your hands to your headboard. I will leave your legs free. It will make the experience different and I think you will like it. I read a story on the internet about doing this."

Bev's voice is soft, "I don't know about this."

I explain to Bev, "We have had sex well over 200 times. It feels good, I like it. I don't want our last time to be like the other 199. However, if that is what you want, I will, for you."

Lucy walks in and startles both of us by instructing her daughter, "Bev, he is right. The blindfold and handcuffs do make it special. However, I understand you being shy and reluctant. How about we switch positions and you can see how awesome it is. I don't mind."

Bev is angry, "MOTHER! This is my ... my ... my fucker, err, I mean he is mine. He fucks me." She is on a roll. "John, get up here and tie me up. Then I want you to ravage my body. Take me, use me, and fuck me good."

I didn't hesitate, she is warmed up already. I loosely handcuff her to her headboard, forcing her arms out. This effectively makes her defenseless.

After I finish, I explain the facts, "You realize that I can do anything I want to you now right?"

Bev has a tear run down her face. I bend over and gently kiss her on the lips. Something we have never done before. My right-hand drifts to her nipple and I lightly massage it. My kisses drift down her neck as I slowly work my way to the nipple not being fondled. My body is over Bev's hips as I continue working my way down her body.

Bev is breathing harder and has a nice smile on her face. I stay in the moment and continue to work her nipple. I know they are sensitive, she will orgasm soon. I suck in more breast as I work the nipple. She loves it when I do this. I have not done any nipple play in a month, saving it for this moment. I continue to work the nipple and increase the pressure that I apply when I suck and squeeze.

Bev is moaning now. I look at Lucy, she is moving her hands and it caught my eye. Her hand is under her dress. I hear squishing sounds. I smile at her and then go back to sucking a breast and nipple. She loves it when I bite with my lips covering my teeth. She is on the verge of an orgasm when I stop.

Bev yells at me, "You mother fucker, finish the job. That isn't how I taught you."

I move down the bed and I see that she is hurt by not getting her orgasm. I use my hands to point first at Lucy, then my teeth, and then Bev's nipples. My finger almost touches the nipple. I then bring my finger to my lips vertically as to say, "Shhhhh."

Lucy understood everything I desire from her, and her eyes pop out of her head. She also moves hesitantly to the edge of the bed. I knew she would. She is starved for sex. Lucy is delicate as she latches on to a breast. The taboo nature of her actions unknown by Bev ... so far. I plan to blow her mind soon enough.