Carla's Bistro Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,971 Followers

I suggest, "Help yourself, this is a strawberry iced tea and this one is plain tea. I know, I screwed up, I forgot to ask for your choice of beverage. Someday they will make a waiter out of me. I just hope it is before I retire." She giggles at my ineptitude. "Carla is happy with the results of the burger but thinks she can do better. She wants it perfected before we introduce the new menu. My view is this place caters to women too much in both menu and décor. I want to add some less healthy items. Carla makes her own mustard, spruces up the ketchup, and seasons the fresh ground beef. How did she say it, 'I won't just throw a slab of frozen meat on a grill, I am a chef. We make things taste delicious.' I think you will agree, it's a lot better than a patty of beef heated up."

The lady takes a bite and her eyes lite up, "I like to think my taste buds should not be wasted on a burger, but this is awesome. I loved the tuna salad she made. It was light, healthy, and all the fruit tasted fresh. This, however, is comfort food, like what my grandma made on the Fourth of July. Yet, it doesn't taste just like a hamburger, the seasoning, as you said, makes it special. Men like meat and burgers so they will like this, but a more ... refined gentleman or lady will find this satisfying as well."

I am relieved, "I love them. I can't wait to see these on the menu." Carla is giving me the evil eye. "I am sorry for taking so much of your time. I am on clean up duty today and there is a mountain of work to do. I hope you come back to see us sometime. I can't always talk, but today you just looked like you needed a friend. Thanks so much for stopping by."

The lady says "thank you" to me and I start on the garbage and dishes. I am busy up until closing with the mountain of dishes and trash. I had no idea how busy we were or if they needed my help. I made steady progress and by closing, I was sore from bending over all afternoon cleaning, rinsing, and drying dishes. I was beat and skipped dinner for a scalding hot shower and a nap. There will be a plate in the refrigerator when I am ready. Mom watches out for me.

10:30 PM, mom and Carla wake me up. Oh crap, what did I do now? How can I be in trouble? Is mom going to fire me? I try to ask, but mom puts a finger to my lips and pushes me down on the bed. She is in PJ's and sits on her butt, I am still face down. She starts a hard, firm massage of my shoulders. It feels divine.

Mom asks me, "Have you ever heard of 'Cruella, the Food Critic?' She has an amusing online blog." I say no. "She is a nasty woman, but I find her very entertaining, she is so mean it's funny. She once ripped a place to shreds because of a lazy waitress. Typically, it's because something on the menu is bad, served cold, or some other major catastrophe that means the end of the world is near. In other words, she murders a restaurant's reputation. I believe she is an older single woman that is divorced due to her husband or boyfriend cheating on her. She is bitter and vile. It's what makes her a fun read."

Mom continues but working lower on me, "Today Kim read her blog and it is about your sister's Bistro." I let out an "Oh fuck." Mom giggles, "Your sister was already in tears before she read it and had the same reaction." I can imagine Carla crying now. "Like I said, this lady's reputation is to bury places with mean, scathing reviews. Some restaurants have gone out of business because of her reviews."

Mom is really working my shoulder blades, "You must have been really sore today. Your back and shoulders are stiff. So anyway, today's blog is different. 'Cruella' starts off by apologizing. Trust me, that is unique. She goes on to tell a story about a small piss ant bistro named Carla's. It's your standard run of the mill bistro run by a woman chef. Too much pink and flowers and enough healthy food to kill someone. The place is overflowing, finals are over. A hundred cute girls are hanging out and yet one of the staff sits down with her because she looked unhappy. She realizes she is unhappy with her looks, her life, her writing.

"It was a quote that made Kim scream, 'people are like spices, no two are ever alike'. I came to the realization that I need more spice in my life. Carla's is a wonderful place to find some spices, great food, and some nice decent people. I am sorry, I just can't do my typically beating of this place. Is this a new me? You will have to keep reading and find out.' Kim overhead some of your conversation, Cruella quoted you."

Carla spoke up, she is still sniffling, "Thanks for being so wonderful to Cruella. Her review will probably make us a big success. At dinner tonight, we decided I need to hire Meg. She is good, but you have been awesome. We are going to celebrate our success tomorrow after work. Helping in the kitchen, with cleaning tables, you were everywhere at just the right time to do what we needed doing. Even Meg was impressed. She could not believe you only had a week of experience. By the way, hands off her, she has a boyfriend."

I giggle at Carla's comment. Mom is now working my legs, Carla is helping her. It feels wonderful. I guess I am going clubbing. Why did mom give me a massage? I sure hope she doesn't ask me to roll over.

Chapter 5 -- Viva Las Wegas

I think to myself as we pull up, really, Viva Las Wegas. What? How good can this place be? What a terrible name. However, the two ladies with me are spectacular. They are both in slinky dresses with tons of cleavage and dress lines way above the knees. Carla is in black and Kim in a metallic silver. They both did their hair up nice, it's curly on the ends. Perfect makeup. Not too much so they look like clowns, just enough so they look natural, yet highlighting their eyes and clear beautiful skin. Both are in high heels, neither has a purse. I have a credit card, mom is buying.

They can't dance very well in their heels but that's ok because I can't dance much in flat shoes. I am in a dress shirt and pants, with a belt, mom insisted. There are guys there dressed much better than me, but I had the two best looking sexiest women. I am thrilled mom made me dress up. I would have looked out of place here. A few unhappy single guys look at me angrily, but most look at Carla and Kim with lust.

Carla and Kim did not help things, they have their hands all over me. They drape themselves on me. I have a Coke and they both have margaritas. Halfway through the second drink, they want to dance. Now when I say dance, what I really mean is they want to rub their bodies on me in a very sexual way. This kind of dancing I like.

For about thirty minutes they rub their bodies on me and vise versa. They shimmy up and down my body with either their back or front with their breasts smashing into me whenever they can. Their hands are on my sides, my chest, everywhere. My hands stay clear, I don't want to push my luck. I let them decide how much touching goes on and where.

We need to cool down. We go back to our table, Carla takes a sip of her drink before I grab it from her.

There are a few single guys near our table and the drinks are not in the same position. I didn't like the looks of it.

I say to them, "It's probably nothing, but have you ever seen me put a drink down and it wasn't perfectly centered on the napkin?" They looked, and my drink is on the edge of the napkin. They look shocked. "I think we need to go."

Whack! Oof! A sharp pain hit my ribs, the guys knock the air out of me, I fall to my knees. I never saw it coming. Two guys grab the girls.

One says, "He is right, it's time we leave before he gets hurt worse. Don't scream or else."

They are terrified and are half dragged away from me. Adrenaline surges through my body, I am mad as hell. I run at the two and like a linebacker, I slam into one and use both of our combined momentum to slam into the second guy and we both go down. The girls call for security by screaming for help. About twenty guys offer them help. Two guys with black shirts and the word security show up quickly, like out of nowhere.

I explain, "We were out dancing, came back, our drinks had been moved, I say we need to leave, I get sucker punched in the ribs, these two grab my girls and threaten them to go quietly or else. I think you will find our glasses are drugged and one, if not both, have drugs on them."

Two other people spoke up and said they saw one of them hit me and take the girls by force. Within minutes the police are there, we are outside, give our statements, find out they guys admitted to drugging the drinks, have drugs on them, and want a lawyer. The police tell us they will contact us if needed.

It was a long silent ride to Kim's apartment. We get inside and immediately Carla crushes me in a giant hug and kisses. Kim slips in as well to get her share of me.

Kim has a broken voice, "Do you know what they could have done to us? So many bad endings come to mind. Not one of them would have been enjoyable for us. In most, we end up dead, raped, on the side of the road, or tossed out of a moving car like a bag of trash. You are such a great strong guy."

One of them touches a tender spot and I scream as I jump back in pain. I pull up my shirt, look down, and there is a black and blue spot on my ribs and it hurts like hell. I tell them it's just bruised ribs. Two and a half hours later and the Emergency Room confirms my diagnosis, it's just bruised ribs. On the way back to Kim's, Carla lets mom know what happened and of course she freaks out. Yup, not going home tonight.

I am tired, "With mom freaking out, can I sleep on your couch tonight? I won't get any sleep at home."

Kim looks overjoyed, "Yes but no." What the hell does that mean? I am tired, I need simple. "You have been awesome to me. You may have saved our lives, at least saved us from getting an STD and getting pregnant by some slime. I know it hasn't been long, but you mean to world to me ... I mean, to us. So, yes, you certainly can spend the night here, but no, you can't have the couch. A man in your condition must sleep in our bed between two hot naked women. My house, my rules. Now go take a shower. Go!"

My head is spinning, I go. I noticed she said, "our bed." I don't think she was talking about Kim and me. Maybe mom is wrong, maybe Carla is a lesbian. I get in the surprisingly large washroom, strip down, and start up a shower before getting in. What do I change into after this? "Between two naked women", guess that means I don't need anything.

Carla walks into the room. The shower is hot, I can't see through the doors, but I can hear her say, "I got a towel here for you."

Moments later the door opens, and Carla comes into the shower naked. She is as good looking as I imagined. Her skin is flawless, her body is lean, a tiny ass, her breasts are perfect on her. The bashful smile melts my heart. Right behind her is her taller friend, Kim, larger breasts, more weight, more curves, more ass. A healthy sexual woman with an evil grin on her face. She put Carla up to this.

Kim carefully grabs my neck and presses her breasts into me while reaching around to grasp my cock. Carla grabs my hands and places them on her breasts. I tweak her nipples, getting a moan from her. Kim is kissing my shoulders and rubbing her hand gently along the length of my cock.

Kim whispers in my ear, "You are a very bad man. You talk to your mother too much. She was right on everything. We both love you." The intensity of her stroke increases. From behind, Carla uses a hand to rub my scrotum ... gently. "She is also right in that after we make love to you, nothing else will matter. You will be ours. We will do anything for you. You have done so much for us and asked for nothing in return. You have treated us with love and respect. That's something we don't get often."

Carla now speaks softly, "I am making money and have self-confidence again. Because of you. I know you love the attention. You get off on how those women react to you. It's ok, we know it's just you, being you. That critic could have ruined our reputation. Like everything else, you handled it perfectly. Tonight isn't about the bistro or the way you work with others. Tonight is about how we feel about you."

Kim's hand is a blur on my cock as she says, "Your mom left a few things out. She has needs of her own. Needs that you can fulfill. She helped us get what we want, so we are going to help her out. Are you ok with that?"

I explode with six long ropes of cum that land on Carla's belly and then wash down the drain.

Carla giggles, "I will take that as a yes. Bedtime now."

They turn off the water and since there are conveniently only two towels. They both dry me off and then they do a sexy towel drying routine on each other that could easily be in a porno. Each takes a hand and they lead me to the bed. They both lay down on their backs, legs spread wide, and feet dangling off the edge off the bed. Time to reap my rewards.

Kim is in front of me, I guess she wants it first. I kneel on the floor and bend down a bit, so I can use my tongue to trace her pussy lips up and down, inside, outside, inside, outside. Like a sports car, she responds to me by moaning with each lick. There is a direct correlation between my tongue contacting her slit and the moans I get. When I take a breath, she stops. When my tongue touches skin, she starts a long moan. Carla is slowly rubbing her clit, her body shudders, eyes closed.

My tongue leaves the outer lips and digs in deeper. Probing her inner sanctum of desires. The moan stops, she screams quickly and repeats "mmmmmmmm". I am positive this feels better than a chocolate milkshake, which is the last time I heard anything close to that.

Kim clutches the bed sheets and yells, "FUCK! He is good. Keep it up, baby."

I renew my efforts and work at touching every surface in her tight little hole. I must be doing ok, she is bucking her hips slowly, her head turns from side to side. She is acting like I am teasing her, but that is not my intention. My right-hand creeps up to her slit and gently touches her clit. I gently massage it like I am taunting her. Kim's eyes open, they are wide open, watching my actions. She looks like I should stop but I know better, she is close. My experience tells me to continue.

I drop my chin lower and shake my head slowly as I moan into her snatch. She screams, bucks me away, rolls to her side, and her body jerks from time to time.

Carla explains, "You got her good. She will be happy for quite a while. I so want to continue with you. I too love you like you can't believe. However, if you are uncomfortable because I am your sister, I can go into the other room and please myself. I don't want you feeling pressure or to do something you don't want to do. I need you more as a brother than as a lover. Think hard before you reply."

I move over to Carla. I use my puppy dog eyes. Yes, I know that's not fair and yes, guys can do it too. I use a finger to lightly trace her pussy lips.

While looking up at Carla, "Mom talked about you and your needs and desires. How stupid am I that I can't see the obvious love in front of me. Dear sister, to me, you, Kim, and mom are just as blind. I have loved you for as long as I can remember. I fell in love with Kim at the Bistro on my first day. With mom, it was her massage." Carla's mouth hangs open. "She didn't assault me with her breasts, but I think all she had on was her panties. The point is, I am exactly where I want to be, doing what I want to do. My only concern is your long-term benefit. Is this relationship fair to you?"

Carla smiles and surprises me, "No. It's not fair. However, I am going to love it anyway. Eventually, I will probably want more or get jealous of your love for Kim being greater than for me. That is what it will take for me to get my own man. I need this, so I can get to that point. Otherwise, I will be by myself forever."

For an emotional person, that was a very logical answer. Did she really believe it or did someone coach her that I needed to hear that? Mom will know. Heck, mom may have planted the idea. Kim is smart too so it's hard to tell. Either way, it works. I have no resistance to Carla, so I give in to ten years of desire, and dip my tongue deep into Carla, causing a deep rasping moan. She pulls her legs up in an involuntary response to the stimulation.

She tastes like an apple, sweet and crisp with a hint of musk. Hmm, new hamburger flavor. I probe deep and spend time on the sides. I exhale across her snatch and stomach. She shudders at my breath. Carla is ready to blow up from touching herself. Her fingers are a blur. I am soft and slow. I am delicate and methodical. I run back and forth using my tongue over the same area before moving to a different area.

I run a finger from the bottom of her slit over the small piece of skin before her brown star. Upon reaching the star, I slip my middle digit into the deep cavern. That was all it took to send Carla over the edge into a hard orgasm. She is silent. Her body stays still and has not moved for a while now. After a minute, she falls back on the bed limp.

I must stand up, my ribs are hurting, I need to hold them tight still. I can relax now, I got them both off. I was stressing that I might only get one to the promised land. The room has a rocking chair, I sit down and lean back some. That sure feels better. I wait until they both lift their heads and look at me.

I plead, "A painkiller will end the night. I need two extra strength whatever you have and water. Then I can continue."

Kim answers sweetly, "Like hell you will. Your health is more important than us having some fun." Carla looks at Kim. "A lot of fun. A ten point zero on the fun meter. You are going to take that pain pill, go to bed, then right to sleep."

Carla says, "I don't want to see you at work tomorrow. I will drop your car off with mom and we will drive in together. We will give mom the house keys and she can bring you a change of clothes, breakfast, and then take you home."

Kim gave me a painkiller and water, I took them both. We will postpone this until I feel better. As I start to get sleepy, they put me on my good side with Kim wrapped up in front of me and Carla around my back, careful to not touch my sore ribs. She made sure to move her body, so her breasts smash into me with a feeling I love so much.

As I fall asleep, I see in my mind how I am going to fuck them both.

(to be continued)

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,971 Followers