Carla's Bistro Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I dig in to eat Bev, I whip out my phone and open a timer application. I zero and then press start. Quickly, I use my hands to cup the back side of Bev so I can control her. She is lost in the moment and doesn't realize that it is impossible for me to do both, grab and suck nipples while at the same time I add eating pussy.

My tongue dips in and goes wide. I want to touch lots of surface area. I stay in the center and lick up and down quickly. Occasionally I dip inside and go down as far as I can. I try to slurp up all the liquids I can on my way back. Then it is more licking. Bev is trying to twist her body and move her legs. I have a strong hold, but she is fighting me. She has a lot going on.

Bev finally shouts, "What the fuck? John! This better not be one of your friends."

I laugh at Bev as I come up for a full breath of air, "I found an extra set of hands, what can I say. You haven't minded this for the last three minutes."

Bev seems mad, "You are showing off my naked body to a friend of yours without my permission? This most definitely will be your last time. This is so not cool John. I thought you liked me. I can't believe you are an asshole and could do this to me."

She is crying, I feel horrible even though I have done nothing wrong. I stop licking. Lucy knew that I stopped, so she stops as well and looks at me.

Lucy breaks out into a full laugh as she says to her daughter, "You should see his face. He looks so sad because you yelled at him."

Bev asks questioningly, "Mom? Mom, is that you?"

Lucy says laughingly, "Why yes dear. Do you really think this wonderful man would share you with one of his friends? Well, I guess in a way he is as I consider him a friend. I certainly don't hate him. He gave me some headphones so I would not hear you scream. I decided to investigate instead. I just could not help myself. I had to know what you two have been up to all year. I am sorry dear. I must say, from what I have seen, he seems very ... talented."

Bev yells at her mother, "Keep your hands to yourself, he is here for his final. You are interrupting a test."

Bev yells at me, "John, get back to work ... ". Then, in a softer voice, "... and I am sorry for doubting you."

I pause for effect. I bend down and stick my tongue out again and start lapping at her folds. Her legs pull up in response to my wet tongue lapping a sensitive area. My body prevents her from moving far.

Her mom goes back to the nipples. I restart the timer. Lucy is licking nipples and I am licking pussy. Both of us seem happy with our work. At two minutes the phone beeps.

I cry out, "Lucy, switch."

Lucy is in shock, "Wha ... what? No, I can't"

I get up and move to the nipples. I point at her daughter's pussy and say, "Eat!"

I am quite happy to play with and suck on breasts and nipples. Lucy is reluctant at first to eat her daughter. Reluctantly she starts. After a minute, she gets into it. All too soon, the beeping again. Lucy wants to go back to nipples, but I push her hand to Bev's clit.

I say in a hushed voice, "Be very gentle, massage and don't squeeze. Pet or slide along the sides. More rubbing and licking, less pain for her."

I am back to fast licking. Her breathing is hard, her face is red, her back is arching. She is very close to going off. Bing! Time to switch. Bev is frustrated because she is on the edge. However, her mother is now eager to get her off. I rub two fingers on her clit, one on each side. I am just barely touching her. Lucy is doing the real work. It takes no time and she orgasms. Lucy stops.

I admonish Lucy, "Don't stop now, the fun is just beginning."

Lucy is caught up in the moment. She eagerly goes back. This time she is gentle, more lady like. I apply more pressure. Bing! We swap again. I use two fingers to finger fuck Bev.

Lucy is evil, she whispers into Bev's ear, "You are going to orgasm three times from us playing with your pussy. Then John is going to stuff his huge cock into your pussy. He is going to split you open and fuck you harder then ever before. It will hurt. It will feel so good."

Bev screams as she orgasms. She looks at her mother with lust in her eyes. Her hair is a mess, very unlike Bev. She must always have perfect hair. My tongue is quick and unrelenting again as I am licking her pussy as fast as I can. Bing. Again, we switch. My fingers tapping her clit twice and then I rub it slowly. Tap twice and rub. Meanwhile, Lucy is going to town on her daughter.

I really did not expect Lucy to join in. She was here only to help with Bev being blindfolded. When I saw her going to town on herself, something made me suggest she would go after her daughter. There wasn't much hesitation like there should have been. My turn to whisper into Bev's ear.

I whisper softly, "I am going to fuck you hard. I am going to fuck your mother hard. You will feel my weight on you as my cock slams into your pussy. I am going to use my strength and determination to pound the crap out of you. When you can't go anymore, I am going to slide over and stick my fuck stick into ... your mother. I bet she isn't on the pill anymore."

I have seen two prescriptions in the medicine cabinet. I know she is safe. I don't know if I will fuck Lucy. She may not let me. I may lose interest after the moment passes. I certainly did not plan this out very well. Hell, I never expected Lucy to be here.

Bing. Lucy and I swap positions again. Bev is close and her mother is telling her she won't walk for a day after I am done with her. I am in the process of humming a song with my lips on her pussy lips when she explodes again. Bev screams out her orgasm and looks wiped out.

Typically, I immediately start fucking her. However, she looks worn out. She needs to catch her breath. I rest by sitting back on my heels and catching my breath. That was intense. I help move Bev's body up the bed which allows her head to be on a pillow.

To my amazement, Lucy moved next to her daughter on the bed. Bev is still locked in on her back. Lucy moves to her stomach and within an inch of Bev. I move up the bed to remove the blindfold now, but Lucy puts her hands on my hands, stopping me.

Lucy pleads, "Please don't. I don't want her to see me and what I am going to do."

I stop and move back to between Bev's legs which put a smile on both women. That struck me as odd. Why are they both smiling? I get the feeling these two have a long conversation going on and I missed most of it.

Bev announces, "John, I need you."

Now there is a signal I understand, she told me what I needed to know. Now she gets what she wants. Bev is used to my cock by now. I have no worries or hurting her or Bev being dry. To show my dominance, I start out slow. Naturally, she is bored with that. After a minute I get the frown I have been looking for. Now it's time for fun.

I go from 0 to 60 in an instant. My cock is like a piston, in and out at a high RPM. Long gone is the frown. In its place is a huge smile. I can go faster but that would mean a shorter stroke. I want her to get every bit that is possible. When I thrust into her, I am using more force than usual. Lucy got me going about hard and fast, now her daughter is paying the price, she is receiving a beating. Now don't get me wrong, Bev is not complaining one bit. She loves to hear our bodies slapping into each other.

Bev is grunting with each thrust because she is trying to match my intensity by raising her body to meet mine. The smell of sex and sweat is heavy in the air. The last vestiges of the sunset are illuminating the room. Bev's face is a train wreck of makeup. Yet, she has never looked so happy.

Lucy has her hand in her sloppy cunt and just orgasmed watching us. She is breathing hard, yet the rest of her body is unmoving and relaxing. Bev is just the opposite, other than her breathing which is working overtime to keep up with her body's need for oxygen.

I am no better. I have sweat running down my arms and my forehead is like a waterfall. My hair is wet, and our bodies are slippery. It takes some strength to hold on to her hips. My breathing obviously is harder and quicker than normal as well. I have built up my stamina, making this bearable. Of course, even if it wasn't in shape I would not have noticed. I am sliding in and out of a red-hot molten pussy.

My legs are starting to strain due to the twenty minutes of quick fucking. This has gone on way too long. I can't hold back any more and my legs are burning now. Fortunately, it's at this moment that I can no longer hold back. I feel a volcano of emotions and ejaculate explode from my loins. I slow down so that each hard thrust is now a splash of cum on the inside of her vagina. Bev has her legs wrapped around me and squeezes her legs to pump the cum from my balls.

Only after that final release, do I fall forward, completely spent. The plan was to fuck Bev. The new plan was to fuck Bev and Lucy. The current plan is in the air, I am completely exhausted. None of that matters though, I have two crying women in bed with me. Oh shit, did I hurt Bev?

Through great effort, I ask Bev with a weak voice, "Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

That causes her moth to start laughing. Yet again tonight, I am confused. I am beginning to wonder if I have any clue about women. I have no idea what they are thinking anymore.

Lucy strains to reply through her seemingly uncontrollable laughter, "Oh John my boy, how little you know. Those are not tears of physical pain. Those tears are because of what you just did to her, and you made my daughter realize how much she likes you. Her heart just broke knowing that she is moving away soon.

"My tears are because of how beautiful you two were. I have never seen a quick fuck take so long. You really pounded the hell out of each other. You two are too different it wouldn't have worked out. I roll over so I can breathe better, and my arms feel like rubber. Both women kiss me, get up, and take a shower together. They spend twenty minutes in there talking very softly.

When the two come out, Bev is wrapped up in a towel and Lucy is naked. Lucy lays down on the bed with her ass on display towards the side of the bed. Bev helps me get up, I am unsteady on my feet. She leads me to her mother. Oh really? I have a shocked look on my face.

Bev snickers and then says, "We are close, as you have seen. I tell her everything. I am no stranger to men, but you have been far and away the best I ever had. A lot of what I taught you was what my mother taught me or explained how to teach a man. Our sex has been great in large part because of my mom. Dad left for a younger woman giving mom a complex about her beauty and men. She has made an exception for you. She likes you and they way you have treated me.

"I don't think you ever realize it. You never treated me like a slut or some easy chick. You always treated me with respect and made me feel like you cared and were here for more than just a good time. We studied together, partied together, ate out together, and of course, had lots of sex together. Mom is right, it would not have worked out. In the next three years you will find a woman that you will love, and I will be a distant memory. I will remember you for the rest of my life."

Bev sniffled and gave me a big hug. She then drops to a knee and takes my cock into her mouth. This is something she doesn't like. I know not to ask for it. She takes me in and rubs her tongue around my helmet. She bobs a few times before she adds light suction. No kidding, she has good skills when motivated. I am hard in no time.

Bev lets go with her mouth and grabs my cock with her hand. She directs me to her mother. She slides me into her pussy. She is tighter than her daughter and feels awesome! I am drained and tired, but her pussy is alive and gives me renewed energy. I use a faster than average stroke but nothing quick yet.

Bev leaves and I hear her feet pad down to her mother's room. Soon she is back with a large strap on and she is lubing it while walking. Like a cat, she is up on the bed and sits down on her mother, riding her body. She scoots down her torso just far enough to insert the lubed cock into her ass hole. Instantly Lucy is screaming, and I feel the plastic invader rubbing up next to my cock with a thick membrane between us.

We are not in sync. As I pull out, she is pushing in. That doesn't work well because Bev and I run into each other. We adjust and soon we both thrust together and pull out together. My hands are now on Bev's breasts and I squeeze them as I push in, pulling her body with me and then squeeze as I am pulling her body out with me. Soon Bev is moaning while her mother is shouting with each thrust.

Bev is the first to orgasm. She emits a squeak before the avalanche jarring scream of satisfaction. I am next to let loose my gusher. Ok, it wasn't a gusher. Bev took almost all my cum. Lucy got a few weak spurts from me as I grunt and force a hard thrust with each one. That was enough to get Lucy off as she wailed long and loud, announcing her orgasm.

Lucy was already laying down, Bev fell on to her side, and my legs got weak. I slowly fell to the floor in a controlled fall. In control of how and where I landed but not in control of the speed. I landed faster than I would have preferred but I made it safe.

The room now reeks of sex; pussy juice and cum. We are all spent. The only audible sound is three sets of lungs working as hard as possible.

+++++

I am woken up later by Bev.

Bev whispers, "Can you help me get mom up higher in bed and under the covers. I will snuggle with her tonight. She will be an emotional mess when she wakes up tomorrow."

We move the limp and sleeping body to the pillows and bring up the covers. Bev assists me in dressing although she doesn't get dressed. She smiles as she realizes I noticed. She has tears running down her face already. Oh shit. Now mine are tearing as well.

Bev hugs me surprisingly tight. My shirt is wet from the tears. I can feel her body trembling and moving due to her sobbing.

Bev whispers into my ear, "Thank you for a wonderful year. My grades are the best of my life, you have been the best man I have ever met."

She kisses me passionately and then releases me. She grabs a robe, puts it on, and then starts guiding me to the front door while arm in arm with me. Her tears have not stopped, mine have even though I know this is good bye. We hug at the door, her lips are trembling, her jaw is quivering, she can't speak.

I walk out the door, walk a few feet, turn around, and say, "Good bye my love."

I get to the car, open the door and before I get in Bev shouts to me, "I love you John!" She slams the door shut and tears were still in her eyes. For the first time ever, I was not confused by tears, I understood exactly how she felt.

It wasn't until 10:00 that I arrive home, I am exhausted but have homework to do. In a few days, Stacy and Bev graduate and fly off to their new jobs. Today was our last day together. It was emotional as well as thrilling. I come home with a tear in my eye. They are both gone from my life.

Mom and Carla are watching TV. They are on their way to bed when I walk in.

Mom sees the tears in my eyes, she gets up and hugs me, "What's wrong honey?"

I sadly explain, "When I started at school, I was shy, I didn't know anyone. Two senior girls took me under their wings and we became friends ... with benefits." I smile a bit. "They taught me a lot about sex like how to eat p... how to pleasure a woman. They graduate in two days and today was my last time seeing them. I wasn't in love with them, but I do love them, so it hurts. I am going to miss them."

Mom gave me a hug and then Carla came from behind and hugged me. Carla also took a hand and palmed my ass, squeezing it lightly. She is frisky tonight.

Carla asks sexily, "What else did they teach you, little brother?"

Mom interjects, "I don't want to hear this conversation. If you have six girlfriends and can keep them all happy, I need to stop now before I trade your father in for the newer and better model." She laughs as we all walk upstairs.

I do my homework. It's midnight before I get to bed. I fall asleep immediately. It has been a very long emotional day.

+++++

Thursday, early classes again, then off to work. Carla and Kim both seem happy to see me. They both have big smiles on their faces. There are three sets of women there already, sipping coffee and talking. They all stop talking when I walk in. Two immediately make phone calls. I sigh, it's going to be busy again today. They are calling in reinforcements to overwhelm me. I sigh. I really don't need this today.

Carla is in back cutting tomatoes for the day. I grab her shoulders strongly and she freezes. I rub her shoulders a bit. She drops the knife and melts in my hands.

I speak softly, "When you first started working full time as a waitress, I remember you coming home, sore, beat, and tired. I gave you massages for a week. I am sorry I stopped. I bet you could have used them every day. I am sorry I didn't know any better back then."

I kissed her on the back of her neck. She shuddered, and I go back to work.

I see Kim staring at me, she has a hurt expression on her face like I store her favorite toy. She saw me with Carla, I know exactly what she wants. I used my finger in a come-hither expression and she smiles.

I tell her, "Turn around."

She immediately complies, I give her a good shoulder rubbing and then lean in and whisper in her ear, "You get one a day, just ask."

I then lightly kiss her on the neck like I did Carla and like Carla, she shudders like a freezing wind just came through. Like a freezing wind can do, her nipples are instantly hard and on display. Her beaming smile makes me think she doesn't know or care now.

Today is the busiest day so far and this time it doesn't seem so chaotic. I am more aware of my surroundings and can sense when drinks need refilling. Things I had to think about before are now natural. I can handle a few more tables. I am calmer and more engaging with the customers.

My new confidence has two revelations. My tips almost double which is just insane. Second, I notice the subliminal touching that Carla and Kim are using on me. Kim, I understand. She wants me. Carla, she has me confused. I am her brother. Was a naked massage necessary? Is the touching necessary? What does she want? Is it just thanks for my help? I wake from my revere by Carla palming my ass and sliding her fingers down to my inner thigh.

I notice women standing outside, not wanting to come in. That's odd. It turns out there are eight of them talking in pairs.

I go outside and ask, "Do you want to come in? There is plenty of seating."

They all turn bashful and shy.

A girl meekly replies, "It's not your turn to wait on a table." She full out blushes.

I think, then ask, "Are you a group, altogether?"

The meek girl replies, "We all just met, there are four sets of two."

I smile, "You all don't seem to hate each other. How about I seat you all as a group. You get to meet new people, then because it is a group, both Kim and I will assist you. We can do separate checks. Now you won't have to wait. Is that ok?"

They quickly discuss and think it's a great idea. I bring them in, move tables together, provide menus, and take drink orders. Next, I take Kim aside and explain the deal I made. We are both helping and we will split the tip. She quickly kisses me on the lips and runs off to get the drinks. I did not expect that, but it felt great. who am I too complain!

The group of eight finish eating, my shift is over. Carla moves one of the girls to the end of the table, then sits me in the middle of the eight with the new and improved hamburger.

I explain, "My classes start soon. I need to eat before I run back to school. Today, I am the guinea pig for testing burgers for our new menu."