All Comments on 'Carlene Ups the Ante'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
I got confused

Adele, Carlene, George and Tom...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry,

I'm not a used car dealer, I prefer to drive my own vehicle only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Has this been posted before? Or on another site?

Something about the auctions and the multiple envelopes seems like a story that I've read before.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You need a good editor

But even a great editor wouldn't have saved this mess. They're basically prostitutes. Diseases will follow soon if jail doesn't get them sooner. They are unlikable, stupid people. Nothing sexy or erotic about what they're doing. Badly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rerun story

This story is already been told. The only difference between the two was the ending where the whore rides off into the sunset with a new money man .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for the effort, but it reads like some 13-year old's porn cartoon magazine.

Just everybody is fucking oh so discreet and special (rich) people and the sex is wonderful and caring and explosive and . . ., wow, its almost like a dream. For someone who has lots of fantasies and no experience with promiscuity, and prostitution, with strangers.

I guess an adequate stroke story, but totally absurd and disinteresting. Take the time and effort to write something more realistic and compelling. This was depressing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A pair of fools who will soon get the nasty end they deserve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous