Carlito & Gianna

Story Info
Carlito has sex with his sister one last time, one more time.
5.1k words
4.58
43.2k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We promised. In all sincerity we promised we would never do it again after the first time. We were just kids then, with a fresh batch of hormones that overrode our better judgment. We explored sex with each other at home as some siblings do and we loved it immediately, though we were certain it was wrong. We didn't intend to make a habit of it, but after the tenth time we stopped saying it would be the last time.

And then Gianna started dating Aaron, who was, in fact, very difficult to dislike. So for almost a month, Gianna and I didn't have sex. We kind of avoided each other for that time, and eventually we said it would be okay to just hang out like a normal brother and sister. The first night we watched a movie together my hands ended up in familiar places, then my lips, then suddenly our clothes came off our bodies and I was back inside her perfect pussy.

We indulged in incest that night and most nights since. We began to grow more and more risky until we were eventually caught. Mom and dad were upset, but what could they really do? They sent us to counseling where we were told how wrong it was, but that only made it hotter. We'd fuck, then go to a therapy session that just confirmed how wrong we were, then fuck afterwards.

I honestly think our therapist got off on us. We would start each of our sessions with a detailed confession where my sister, with her pouty, falsely contrite voice, would give an account of our latest act of sexual immorality. "I sucked my brother's cock today, doctor," she'd say, "I couldn't help myself. He fingered my pussy while he made love to my mouth. I swallowed his cream too. I feel so dirty." Sometimes it was hard not to laugh, and sometimes, it was just hard. We shared a fantasy of one day demonstrating our inordinate lust for the good doctor in person.

Gianna and Aaron grew closer and so did she and I. But then, the inevitable happened. Aaron popped the question, Gianna said yes, and she invited me over for a "talk". The jist was basically, "we have to stop." So we did... For almost a week.

I argued that I needed to be weaned off, that it was too hard to go cold turkey. She agreed that it was difficult for her too, even though she had Aaron. So we set up a countdown. We would have sex less and less every week leading up to the wedding. First week, only once a day. Second week, six out of seven days. Third week, five, and so on. We almost kept to the schedule. Since the wedding was a while away, we reduced the rate of reduction by half, so that our sex rate would decrease by one day every two weeks.

Even then we were unfaithful to the pact. I'd make love to my sister twice in a day and we'd say that we would skip another day. We never did. I'd lick her pussy on off days and she'd suck me off. We told ourselves if it wasn't intercourse it didn't count. And somehow, using similar faulty logic, anal sex only counted for me and not for her, since I wasn't inside her pussy. Then, I'd owe her a day of sex, which would, by necessity, afford me an extra day of sex.

But overall, our deal worked. We had more sex than we should have, but less sex in total. We only had sex two times during the week of her wedding, not including anal, oral, rimming, or any act that didn't lead to an orgasm for both of us.

In fact, on the day of her wedding, when my sister was experiencing some nerves, I was the one to lick her pussy until she felt calm enough to walk the isle. She was there, all gorgeous in her white wedding gown, eyes welling with water. I put her bridesmaids out, told her she was making an amazing decision in marrying Aaron, and when she was calmer (but not completely calm), I dropped to my knees, lifted her wedding dress, pulled down her white lace panties and worshipped my sister's sweetness until she came. She rode the afterglow through the ceremony.

After she married Aaron and moved away, I never enjoyed her sweet quim again...

... Until about a year and a half later.

We were at our parent's house for Thanksgiving. Aaron had had too much to drink and vomited in the trashcan in Gianna's old room. Unable to fall asleep in a room with an unpleasant smell, Gianna came into my room at night.

"Aaron'll be okay. He'll feel like shit in the morning but he'll live," she had said after I asked how her husband was doing.

I chuckled. "Lightweight."

"What? He had twice as many as you... and me."

"Yeah, and we're not half as drunk," I chuckled. "Nobody told him to have so many shots either."

"Yeah, he's more of a beer guy. I don't know why he thought today was the day to test his limits." As my sister spoke, she started taking off her sweater.

I gazed at her with inquisitiveness. "Oh, I thought I could sleep in here tonight if you didn't mind. I can't sleep in there."

"Oh. Yeah, okay." I was just being accommodating but my mind flashed back to all the times I had licked her cunt in this very bed, how I had taken her virginity in this bed, when we first explored anal in this bed.

"I hope you're not weirded out," she said as if those memories held no weight for her.

It chipped at my heart some, but I responded in kind. "No, no, no. Its cool. I'll just...," I said as I looked away, playing the role of a normal brother who had never seen his sister naked. But when I looked back to her she was naked from the top to her waist.

She covered her breasts - well..., most of her breasts - with her hand and smiled. "Oh, sorry. I sleep naked now. Should I keep some panties or a tee shirt on?"

"Wear what you want. Or don't wear whatever. As good as you're..., as long as you're comfortable I'm good... with," I said, barely able to speak I was so nervous. I glanced at her. Her supple skin was somehow more beautiful than I had remembered, more full. I knew I wanted to see more, I hoped I would. I still looked away to play the changed, wholesome brother.

I heard Gianna slip her jeans off and drop them on the floor. I nonchalantly sat next to her, looking in the opposite direction. When she spoke, I gained an excuse to look directly at her. "This bed is still soft," she commented. l was reminded of how soft her skin had felt on those special nights.

"Yeah..., It is," I agreed. She lifted off the bed and effortlessly slid her little panties down to her feet with her free hand while covering her tits. I glimpsed between her legs where wispy peivate hair was trimmed into a neat triangle, then looked up to her face.

"This doesn't make you uncomfortable, does it?" she asked. I was a bit confused. On one hand she had gotten naked in front of me, on the bed we both had shared many times. On the other hand she was being so modest, covering her breasts, keeping her legs closed, and asking if I was comfortable like she had no idea she was making me horny for her.

"No, I..., it's just..."

"What?" she asked, crossing her legs as she sat on the end of the bed.

"I just... are you comfortable? I mean, in here, with me, like that," I gestured toward her nakedness.

"Oh..., yeah," she shrugged. "Why wouldn't I be? We've slept together before and you have seen me naked before so I don't think it's a problem... Unless you're uncomfortable..."

"Oh, no, I'm just..., not used to seeing you like this anymore, y'know. But I'm fine if you are."

She smiled sweetly and patted my shoulder. "I'm never ashamed to be seen naked by you, Carlito, never." She then let her other hand fall away from her breasts, watching my eyes fall to her ripe fruits which were a little bigger than I remembered. She then wrapper herself around my arm and whispered, "even though we're not having sex anymore I still want you close to me. I love you. And I missed you."

She kissed me shyly on my lips and I wanted to press her, kiss her more passionately and turn her on but I left it at a soft, innocent peck. I didn't want to turn an innocuous sibling moment into something salacious. "I missed you too, Gigi," I said and kissed her forehead.

We cuddled side to side with each other for a while. Her arm tangled up with mine and we were soon holding hands tightly. It just felt so nice to simply be with her again, in our quiet childhood home, snuggled together. We leaned deeper into each other until her head was nestled underneath my chin, her feathery brown hair tickling my neck. She let out a comforting sigh and kissed my neck. Then once again. I returned similar little kisses to the top of her head.

"This feels so good," she said lazily.

"It does."

"Can you cuddle me while I sleep?"

I disentangled myself from my sister to get undressed. Down to just my boxers and an undershirt, I was about to slip underneath the covers when Gianna stopped me. "You should take that off too," she offered. "It's more comfortable when it's all skin to skin."

I hesitated momentarily and then tugged my shirt up and off as Gianna pulled down my underwear, grinning playfully. My cock hung downwards, engorged some but not fully erect. "Hmph, a bit smaller than I remember," my sister said, looking down at my manhood with a wry smile.

"Nah, you've only seen it fully hard. It's in its rest state now," I chuckled.

Gianna giggled as she turned to get in bed, showing me that perfect ass, "no, by the time it's hard it's already in me... not that I minded," she said smiling back at me gawking at her ass.

I followed behind her into my bed, a little more engored than I was a few minutes before. "Neither did I, Gigi. And to tell the truth I miss it."

"I do too," she whispered, cuddling into me. Her warm skin felt so soft on me. Her supple young breasts pressed against my chest gently, her lively nipples prodded into my pecs. Our pubic hair tangled together like twining tree roots while my own 'root' filled and straightened in power. Gianna spread her legs and let it rest right there between her thighs where it lay flat across her slit.

I could feel both her breath on my neck and her body's contractions as she breathed. It was as if life itself was in my arms. I loved my sister so much, and I had missed her more than I had expressed. So much of our time together as youths was spent trying not to fall in love, trying to tear ourselves away from each other. It felt so good, and so horny to be naked with her again.

I squeezed her tight, causing her to moan. "I love you, Gianna," I sighed.

"I love you, Carlito."

Instinctively, I forked my sister's silken strands and played in it softly. She always liked when I did that, purring like a kitten and nuzzling up against my bare chest. As I played in her chocolate waterfall of wavyness, Gianna pressed her lips to my chest and kissed me sweetly, and then again and again, until she reached my neck, then my chin. At that point, I clenched a fistful of delicate hair and tilted her head so that her lips met mine. And we kissed with more fervor than a normal brother and sister would.

Soon, our tongues were mingled together, soft coos and deep groans escaping us, our bodies beginning to softly grind into one another's. I rolled her onto her back and she spread her legs beneath me with her knees up. "We can't," she panted sexily, as if she had said the wrong words - words that contradicted the body language and tone she had said it in.

"I need you," I hushedly admitted in desperation, kissing her more deeply.

She kissed me back, matching my passion, but spoke at the break, "I'm married now. We can't..." Our lips collided again, tongues slick and hot between, massaging each other when they met.

"We can...," I kissed her again.

"We shouldn't," she kissed me again. "Lets..., mmmnnhhhh, just keep kissing." I devoured her tongue as if I was famished, and I was, for her. I directed all my love and desire into our kiss, licking and slurping at her perfect lips and tongue, trying to drown in her love. The pool was deep enough to further entice my thirst, but too shallow to quench it.

As I kissed Gianna, I got hotter and hotter and began trying guide myself into my sister's wet, pink paradise. My mushroom had just slipped between her slick slit, barely parting her lips before she blocked me with her hand. She clinched my cock and shifted me away from her pussy. I groaned in frustration as Gianna kissed me more lovingly as she rolled us over, straddling me with my cock pinned underneath her, flat against my stomach, the position causing her sex to part for my length. "No condom," she whispered apologetically against my lips between sensual kisses, "no birth control." We kissed more. "Just kiss me. Love me with your lips." I held her tighter, Kissing deeply. "Make me cum without touching it." Her sensual whispers made me want to do so much more.

Just kissing. It reminded me of our first ever pseudo-sexual exploration. We just kissed for an hour, shyly at first but then more fervently as we shed the nerves. The only difference was that then we were wearing clothes, but now we were naked. Not to mention that we had fucked numerous times already.

My sister arched her hips against my aching penis, grinding her clit against me and moaning out her excitement with each thrust. It was driving me mad with lust and it required all the restraint in me not to roll us back over, hold her down and fuck her against her will. The sexual frustration was evident in the virility of my kisses and the strength of my grip on her loveable body. I may have left some love marks on her sensitive skin.

Her sexy full breasts pressed tight to my chest, her knees spread beside my hips, her soft tummy heaving against my abs, her sweet scent and panting breaths coming between sweeter kisses. And, oh, her sweet forbidden sex! My sister's beautiful pussy! Just right there, right on my shaft, coating it with the essence of her love for me. But still just out of reach. And after so long!

Her sweet lips weren't enough. I wanted so much more. To take all of her like I knew she truly desired deep inside her heart, and to give her me the same. When I rolled her back onto her back she quickly snapped her thighs closed. I pushed her legs forward, rolling her backward and exposing her ass and the pouting pussylips nestled shyly between her clasped thighs.

I dipped my head beneath, kissing her puffy lower lips, smiling when my sister immediately parted for me again, groaning my name. I lavished Gianna's wet pussy with brotherly worship, slithering through her plush fold with deliberate strokes, from tunnel to clit. I would thrust my tongue deeply into her passage, fucking her as I wished to do with my cock, then slide my lips and tongue to the prime of her femininity and French kiss it with love. After two or three circuits from cunt to clit, I could feel my sister's pussy contracting as I licked it, and her soft sighs began to resemble a weeping puppy.

I made her cum. But I didn't stop. I sucked her flesh into my mouth as I slithered my tongue all over her little sensitive nub until she couldn't take it. Shuddering as if being electrocuted, she shoved my head away and covered her clit with her fingers to protect it from its torturer, so I licked everything below it, her lips and her completely soused pussy hole, and inevitably, her little puckered asshole.

Gianna turned on her side to invite me to taste her small ring. I always thought she had the cutest little butthole. Just a tight little twist, like tiny lips puckered for an innocent kiss. I spread her and licked, and then looked at the glistening orifice before going in again. I kissed and licked the most forbidden and dirty spot on my sister's body as her fingers began to move and massage her clit, slowly and carefully like she was afraid she'd break it.

"Ooooo, ooooo" she cooed in relaxation. Between amorous lashes with my tongue, I rubbed her tight little anus with a gentle finger, pressing ever so softly into her remarkably tender flesh. The snug circlet gave way to me and loosened around my finger, then I licked the star again, finding it a bit easier to tongue into. I played in my sister's ass like a curious student, rubbing, licking, kissing and poking, all to her delight.

"This feels so good, Carlito," she sighed. "Not as good as you licking my pussy, but good. Like a massage. Like..., I'm so comfortable with you and I love you so much, I trust you to touch my body in a way nobody else can." My sister was always more emotional after a good cum. I let her talk as I teased her asshole for a good while, then finished up with a few wet kisses to each round cheek and a few pats.

I laid behind her and cuddled her, positioning my head at her slippery entrance. "I want you, Gianna," I whispered heartily. "I need you."

She slid a hand between her thighs and massaged my tip onto her slit, teasing the both of us. "I love it when you talk to me like that. And I want you inside me too. But..., we just can't do it, baby." She denied and enticed me by sliding my cockhead around her slick sex, wiggling her hips in a circle, so slow, so enchanting.

I groaned, and tried to slide myself inside Gianna's pristine pussy. My cockhead made it just inside her drenched vestibule, eliciting a quick sigh of relief before she moved away, giggling. "You slick boy!" she giggled, pushing me down onto my back. I could have simply spread her and fucked her, but I kept control of myself by letting her take control. "You really wanna fuck me don't you," she teased.

I answered seriously and in desperate lust, "yes! Please!"

She straddled my thighs with her knees beside my hips. I sat up and inclined my head to meet her lips with a hungry kiss. My cock strained between us, strongly aiming for the ceiling. Gianna clasped my cock in a loose fist and began stroking as we kissed. The room was filled with love and lust, the sounds of a brother and sister snacking on each other's lips, humming in each other's mouths, and with the smell of lust.

I was willing to settle for a handjob. I figured it would be better than going to sleep frustrated or finishing myself off. But Gianna was going slow, it would take forever for me to cum. But the soft little hand, stroking my cock, smearing the tip with all my precum was making me hungrier. Instinctively, I joined my hand to hers to help her with the pace but she pushed it away. I could feel her smile slightly through our kiss. In frustration, I squeezed one of her breasts hard with one hand and wrapped the other around her hand on my cock as I kissed her harder. She moaned.

She broke the kiss and lifted her head up to catch a panting breath. I fastened my lips to her tender neck and sucked. "So aggressive. I love it!" I tried to speed up her oscillations on my cock but she tried to slow it down, causing a weird, unsatisfying motion.

I groaned, then pushed both her hands behind her back as she giggled and wiggled on top of me. I put her hands together so I could hold them together with one hand, sucking on the brown little buds atop her healthy round breasts. After I had my sister's hands pinned in place, I returned my other hand to my shaft and stroked up and down quickly, trying to make myself cum.

"Is that what you really want?" my sister taunted. I paused. Then looked at the pure mischief in her eyes. Is she saying...?

"I really want to fuck you," I said.

"I know, but you can't." It sounded strangely like a challenge to me. Like, 'I bet you won't fuck me in a room next to my husband while our parents are asleep right above us.'

"I could hold you down and fuck you if I wanted to, but you-"

"Oh, you wanna hold me down and fuck me huh?" She was smiling. "I love that you want me that bad," She said lushly and threw her head back, pulling my face into her chest.

I took a mouthful her supple breast and sucked hard. She sucked in air sharply as I bit her ripe fruit while squeezing the other one hard. I was intoxicated with her, and drunk with lustful desperation.

12