Carlito & Gianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gianna yelped. "Ow, you're gonna leave a mark!" I pulled back to look at my work and sure enough, there was a big reddish ring around her right nipple where I had sucked and a faint circle of teeth marks where I bit her. But I didn't care. She needed to be punished for teasing me like this. I scooped the other tit up and kissed it just as hard as the other, leaving it discolored as well. "You're being so bad. Stop it or I'll scream." She couldn't keep the desire out of her voice or the smirk off her pretty lips. My 'punishment' was turning her on even more.

"Then scream," I said and nipped at her nipple. Unexpectedly, she did scream. A somewhat suppressed scream full of giggly excitement, but a scream loud enough for someone in another room to hear.

I kissed her lips again to quiet her, then pulled her into me, causing her legs to un-bend and wrap around behind me and her pelvis pressed against my manhood. I lifted her slightly up off my lap to finally get what I deserved and desired. To press my self into the pleasure of my sweet sister, my beautiful girl, the love of my life. "We can't," she resisted, but only verbally as she submitted to me with her body. "Fuck," she whined as I slid inside her slick warm depths. "Mmmmn, ok, just for a little while, for old times sake. Just this once."

We both then sighed a sigh of love and began kissing once again with all the love and passion we had missed over the past year.

For a few minutes we didn't 'fuck', we just kissed and hummed into each other's being, me resting inside her. I felt like I was where I belonged, like I was homesick and finally arrived to a blessed warm welcome. With my sister on my lap, filling her up, loving her with my lips and my body, I was in paradise. All thought of where we were dissolved. We were no longer in a house with three other people who could walk in any minute - her husband wasn't just down the short hallway, our parents who knew we had had sex before weren't sleeping just above. We were in our world.

Gianna began slowly working her hips like a snake against me, her slick folds enveloping me deeper inside as her breaths reacted to each titillating sensation in her core. "We shouldn't be doing this," she said as she rocked her hips on me.

"Yes, we should be."

"Mmmmmn," she moaned in ecstasy.

"I love you," I said

"I love you so much, Carlito."

"I missed you so bad. I missed this!"

"Ohh mmmm, Car- mmm- Car-li-to!" she said and shuddered, moaned deeply and increased the pressure of her thrusts against me. I grabbed her ass and squeezed, pulling her stronger into me as if I was trying to reach her soul.

"I've missed this too, Carlito," she exclaimed in a whisper, crushing her whole body into me and squeezing me around the neck. "I've missed having you inside me. Oh, god, I love it!" Gianna started bouncing up and down in my lap, impaling herself on my hard flesh and moaning dangerously loud. Her intimacy felt like the marriage between depraved decadence and pure love and I was reaching my threshold faster than I had since our first time together so long ago.

"Baby I'm gonna cum," I urged, giving her bottom an unenthusiastic lift. Though I had the physical strength, I didn't have the emotional fortitude to take myself out of my sister's deep sex. "C'mon, get off, I'm gonna cum, no condom, no birth control remember!" I said, hoping she had the strength I lacked. She kept on fucking me.

"Just a little longer," she breathed. "Please... just... please... stay inside."

Gianna bounced and bobbed on my throbbing, driving me dangerously close to the possibility of impregnating my own sister. But the thought of filling her with my seed just encouraged me to do so. I tried to think of something else, but every thought was consumed with Gianna, how I loved her, how her body felt, her weight on my hips, the softness of her skin and her breasts pressed to me. I relished the desperate little breaths and twitches that indicated her mini-orgasms, and the way it made her inner pink feel on my manhood.

My senses were overwhelmed with her sweetness, her very essence, her love and in a split second I wanted to cum inside her. I needed to. To pull my cock out and stroke it until I spewed semen seemed so crude, like something I would do to some slut. But she wasn't some slut, she was my sister and I loved her dearly. I owed it to her to plant my seed deep inside her, to fill her up with me like I was so full of her. And if we never did this again, she could always have a part of me with her.

"Make me cum," I said finally after holding my breath for what felt like a whole minute. I didn't want to surprise her but telling her what I wanted made me uneasy as well. "I want to cum in you baby."

Her oscillating paused for a moment and she gazed into my eyes, finding all my want, my desire and my sincerity in just a quick moment. She kissed my lips. Then she started to gyrate her hips back and forth, my hands on her ass increasing the vigor of the stroking motion. "Come on and cum in me, Carlito. I want it."

There have never been more beautiful words spoken by a sister to her brother. I immediately started releasing myself into her receptive canal, my cock pumping its milk as Gianna worked her hips adroitly.

Seconds after I announced I was cumming, Gianna began to shiver on top of me, clinching her arms and legs around me, squeezing me. She was having another orgasm. "Soooo good," She sighed deeply, spasming on my spurting staff.

After my seed was spent inside her womb and my manhood began to recede, she dismounted and I dislodged. "Amazing," she whispered as we lay face to face on our sides.

"Agreed." I could only smile.

"I can't believe we did that... again." Though we sometimes surprised ourselves when we fucked, the guilt of it had faded years ago. Even though she was married, and we knew it was wrong, we didn't feel like we had done anything wrong. Just something naughty, like eating chocolate when you're supposed to be on a diet.

"I know," I simply said, a little dazed.

"And you came in me." She put her hands between her legs, playing with the liquid mess we left in her crevice.

"I came in you before." I added my fingers to hers.

"Not when I wasn't on the pill." Our fingers joined together, sliding across her soiled slit.

"Do you think you'll get..."

"No, no. Not after just one try. Me and Aaron have been trying for a few months now and had no luck. The chance of you getting me preggo on the first try is like... slim..."

"Not impossible though..." I began to get concerned. I did not think this through.

Gianna thought for a second, then lifted her fingers to her lips, licking off the mixed fluids. "If you did get me pregnant, how would anybody know? Baby comes out looking like you..., so what? You're my brother and we look alike."

"Good point..."

I kept gently playing between my sisters legs until I began to drift off. I then let her slurp off the remnants on my fingers before asking, "so should we put clothes on or something? And sleep on opposite sides of the bed?"

She sighed and then pressed her body against mine. "Do you really want me to put on clothes? Or to sleep far away? We only have one night and then we're going back home."

I chuckled. "We're gonna get caught."

"Not if we just stay under the covers."

I wanted to argue, but I didn't. The only good point was that we could be together this one night, and that was enough. To be intimate with my sister one last time before she continues her life with Aaron. We lay there naked, our bodies all over each other's in complete silence for a few minutes. Enough time for my cock to catch its second wind and stiffen. I began to gently caress Gianna's hip, then up her side, then her breast. "Gianna," I whispered.

"Yes, love?"

"One last time?"

I could feel her smile when her lips pressed against mine...

12