All Comments on 'Carlito & Gianna'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ag2507ag2507over 4 years ago
Interesting factoid.

Statistically, the one time sex notion is true as long as the woman hasn't been 'conditioned' to the one time partner's DNA by, for example, extensive oral sex. (I can offer you references if need be). In this case if Gianna is fertile then, because of their history, the odds are very high that Carlito would impregnate Gianna.

SubtleDevianceSubtleDevianceover 4 years agoAuthor
ag2507

Good to know.

Zadock77Zadock77over 4 years ago
Awesome story

Can you please make a second part one day ? I personally feel like this could be turned into a two parter

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Tender story...

... with them knowing that they were going to fuck the entire time from the moment that she walked into the room.

As much as I love incest stories, I'm not a fan of pregnancy between bro/sis, mom/son, or dad/ daughter relationships. There's to much of a chance of producing a child with deformities that it will have to live with an entire lifetime.

Still a tender story.

GwillisGwillisover 3 years ago
Amazing story

I saw on your profile that you may in the future write a sequel to this story. I hope you give that some thought since this was a very good story with really engaging characters and an interesting dynamic that really could be expanded upon if you wanted. I look forward to reading the rest of your work!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(8/16/2022) Well now.., that was HOT! Well done. Five stars! Did you write a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

that was great i know how you fell i have been fucking my sister she was 13 when i first fuck her she is 35 now we live as man and wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES