Carly's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers

After putting panties on me, he tucked me under the covers and kissed me. As I drifted off I remember thinking I could get used to being made love to like this in a quick hurry. At seven he woke me with a cup of coffee, a single slice of toast and a single rose in a stem vase. My mind said I should screw him again, but my sore and swollen vulva said otherwise, the next round would need to wait until days end at least, if at all.

"I can't screw you again right away, but I'll give you a blow job if you want."

"Geez Carla, where am I supposed to get all this extra cum from? My balls can only produce so much in a 24 hour period, you're fucking me to death babe and we aint been married two full days."

Realizing we were trying to carry on like we were twenty years old instead of thirty six we began chuckling. No more fuck a thons, we'll make love when the urge hits, after all, it's our love life. All four sisters were at his pa's place, the youngest who'd watched the girls had taken them with her. Frank's mom had passed away several years ago, all agreed she'd have been very pleased with the fact that he and I were finally together. The food was delicious and plentiful, I kept reminding the girls we had another huge meal to attend later and not overdue it. Yeah sure, fat lot of good that did.

We had asked that no one buy gifts, we had everything we needed. Some insisted, we had anticipated that and had set up an education fund for the girls at the bank, letting those who felt it necessary to give know they should put money into the girl's fund. We had put $5000 in it and when the next statement came there was over $7000 in it, folks had put over $2000 into that fund as a wedding gift.

Frank took to fatherhood like a duck takes to water, but there were times I know he felt he was in over his head, and he was. There were issues concerning what type of underwear was appropriate for which age, Julie used tampons, but I didn't feel Jean was old enough at twelve to use them and insisted she use pads. Janet was anxious to start her period no matter what the three of us tried to tell her. Jean was barely out of a training bra as Julie was going into a 32 B, a solid B, Janet had almost as much chest as Jean did and she wasn't quite 11. Oh the joys of watching girls go through puberty.

Frank was very careful how he dressed and how he let the girls dress in the house. Julie was doing dishes in her panties and a thin tee on a Saturday morning as Frank came in from his run, as he walked past he swatted her ass pretty hard and told her to put something on over her panties. She countered with mom let's her walk around in her panties. He countered with he wasn't her mom and she needed to cover up. In the bedroom I asked Frank if it was really that big an issue.

"Probably not Carla, but where do we draw the line. I'd be a damned liar if I told you I haven't noticed her tight little ass and her mound pushing against her panties, or her hairy little muff practically visible through some of those skimpy britches. She needs to understand I may be her stepdad, but I'm still a man and I don't need to be looking at that sort of thing in my own home. When I come in here and make love to you, I do not want to have to battle an image of her standing at the sink in panties I can nearly see through."

I was looking at him quizzically. Then stood up, "Is Julie what you see when you make love to me Frank?"

"No, and I never will, but honey men are visual creatures, that stuff enters your mind and you can't un-see it. There's one woman I have the right to drink in with my eyes, that's you. Better to never see them half naked at all, let them be saintly little unblemished virgins in my mind. Carla, I see shit through my job every day that I have to put out of my mind, I don't want to have to do that at home. Am I making any sense at all? I'm not stupid enough to think I'll never see them in a state of undress, but I'd hope that won't be their normal attire."

Never in my life would I have considered such a thing. Of course he was right, you can't un-see something, and his point about him not having to constantly look at the girls in their underwear made sense. The occasional flit from this room to the next half dressed is pretty hard to not ever have happen, especially with four females in the house, and I liked what he said about drinking me in with his eyes and not wanting anything but me on his mind when he made love to me.

"Yes Frank, you make sense, and I agree. I'll talk with the girls and set some ground rules, they can be comfy at home without being in just panties. Does that apply to me lover?"

"Oh hell no, you'd better be wearing something to tease me as often as possible. The girls don't need to know what it is or see it, but I sure want to. Carla, I've loved you all my life and I have so many years of wanting to be with you to catch up. No baby, the more you want to show me the more I'll want to see."

The girls and I sat down and set some basic rules, if they're flitting from one room to another and are in their underwear not a big deal, but if they're in the kitchen or living areas they need to be covered. Doesn't matter if it's old worn out shorts or pants and a raggedy shirt, but not just a bra and panties. They understood and agreed now that it wasn't just four females.

It was late that week when the phone rang as we sat at supper. He was late getting off shift, the girls had eaten so it was only Frank and me. I made a face when I saw it was Ken, Frank motioned for me to hand him the phone.

"Carver residence, Frank speaking."

"Carver residence? Where the hell is Carla? I want to speak with Carla."

"Well Ken that would be okay if she was here, if you have a message I'll pass it along."

Ken was himming and hawing making no sense and then blurted out, "It's you I wanna talk to anyway. How much are you willing to pay to have the papers for the girls signed?"

"I'm not paying anything Ken, in fact that's extortion, are you really as stupid as you sound? I'm offering you a way to not be responsible for childcare until the girls are 18 and you wanna piss in my face? Consider not paying child support for the next 10 years as my payment you foolish ass."

The line was silent long enough Frank said, "I think the fool hung up."

"No I didn't. I'm thinking, don't rush me."

I loved Franks answer, "No hurry, you have one minute and then I hang up and the deal is off the table, take your time."

With the phone on speaker, we could hear Ken mumbling and talking with what's her name when we clearly heard her say, "Quit fucking around and get it done."

Ken was back on the phone accepting the agreement. Frank told him to either get a lawyer to take care of the necessary paperwork through his lawyer or come back to town and sign everything at Franks lawyer's office. Frank figured he was too cheap to get a lawyer and was ready.

"I'll come there, when can you have it done by? Don't drag your feet so I have to pay another month's support."

"See you tomorrow, I'll text you with the time, probably three if I can get it set up for that time."

"I'm gonna want to see the girls one last time."

Frank was adamant about the next point. "Well Ken, they don't want to see you. After all in your eyes they're blood sucking leeches, and the only reason Carla will be there is because she'll be required to sign documents. I would suggest you come with the right attitude, you don't want to piss me off."

"Text me the time." Click.

What we didn't realize is that the girls heard the conversation and were sitting in the hallway back far enough we couldn't see them. I heard little feet and sniffles knowing it was Janet, the older two had tears in their eyes but didn't seem heartbroken. I hugged Janet while Frank stood and hugged the older ones, all of us quietly shedding tears, Frank included. Once all were cried out, we had the girls sit with us. Frank spoke very softly and lovingly.

"Girls, I know this is traumatic for you, but I'll start the ball rolling as soon as I have the paperwork and the documents are filed with the courts. My lawyer is already preparing my petition to adopt, he says if all goes smoothly in six months to a year the procedure should be complete. Your last name can be Carver if you want it to be."

Frank and I had gone to the courthouse early to meet our lawyer. When the time came to stand before the judge Ken blew in like a small tornando, being belligerent, snotty and an outright ass. The judge who was there to make sure he fully understood what he was doing by signing away his parental rights finally told Ken to sit down and shut up.

It took all of fifteen minutes for him to erase his daughters from his life in exchange for no longer having to pay child support. It made me teary eyed and weepy, how could I have not ever seen what a loser he really was? It didn't matter anymore, Frank would begin the proceedings on Monday and if all went well the girls would be adopted in six months or possibly less. To ease the stress of the past few days we took the girls on their water park weekend, Frank showered them with mountains of attention which they gobbled up like ravenous beasts.

My original plan was that all three girls would wear their one piece suits, the two older whined and fussed until I caved and allowed them to wear their two piece. They were not bikini or showing off skin that was too young to show off, but they were still a two piece, in my mind it was like they were in thick underwear. There were boys, older and younger, paying inordinate amounts of attention to both Jean and Julia, Janet could care less, she and Frank were hitting every ride and water tube they could. I was becoming concerned until I realized that even as he spent time with Janet, he was constantly watching the other two.

One of the older boys had his hand on Jeans lower back coaxing her along pointing toward the hallway. Before I could get out of my lounger Frank was standing in front of the kid. He towered over the kid in height alone, when you added his bulk to the equation the kid was found wanting in so many ways. Frank put his arm around Jean, as he was talking to her kissed the top of her head and pointed toward me, he looked at Julie and made the same gesture. Frank then took the boy by the arm and walked him to the security guy near the door. I watched as he gestured and talked with the guard, I figured he was telling him he was a LEO. The guard took the kid by the arm, signaled for his buddies to come along and made their way out the door.

As Frank strolled over he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and briefly opened my legs as I shifted in the chair, his smile broadened and he wagged his finger at me. Sitting next to me he leaned over, "you are so naughty."

With the girls next to us he knew I wouldn't be able to make a smart ass come back. He had the girls scoot up to the table across from him, Janet was off sliding so it was just the two older ones.

"You girls are old enough you don't need a scolding or to be grounded, what I am going to is tell what those four boys had in mind. Jean, you were the target, they figured Julie would wise up to them and bolt, someone younger and impressionable is who they were looking for. Their goal for the weekend was to find and screw a virgin, Jean honey, that was you, and not just one boy, all four planned to rape you."

I asked Jean if she understood what rape meant, she said yeah it was when they stuck their thing inside a girl and had sex with her. Julie rolled her eyes and threw her head back, I whispered to keep her mouth shut. Frank then intervened.

"The reason I know all this is because one of them was 18, you are jailbait to him Jean, he would have gone to adult prison for raping you, he's the one who spilled the beans on the three younger guys. I talked with the security guy, he's calling their parents to come get them and he called the police to report the situation, one of those parents had to rent that room. Somebodies crap is going to be in the wind."

"Julie, Jean, I know I'm not your biological dad, but I'll always protect you if possible. Maybe this will help you understand why your mother and I are so adamant about certain behaviors or acquaintances you have. It only takes a momentary lack of judgement to ruin the rest of your life."

The rest of our weekend went without incident, all three girls stayed close to us, I decided to be brave and join them on some of the slides and different rides. My one piece was crawling up places I wasn't comfortable with, when I mentioned it to Frank he told me he'd be more than happy to adjust it for me. His back was against the pool wall, my back was against his chest, his hands were on my tummy when one slipped down, fingers slid under the leg elastic of my suit, a finger brushed over the top of my bush before his other hand moved along the elastic of my left leg.

I spun and draped my arms around his neck, nose to nose I whispered to him, "Stop it you horny bastard, if I wasn't already in the pool my suit would be soaked with my juice. We can't do anything with the girls in the adjoining room, but when we get home you'd better have your batteries charged. I need the energizer bunny humping me."

We left the door to the adjoining room open at bed time, once we were satisfied they were asleep Frank crawled under the covers and licked until I let out a muffled yell into two pillows stacked on top of each other. He gets pretty loud when I blow him, we opted for a slow tantalizing hand job, his back arching, dick spurting, low moans into a pillow as I watched cream fly past my arm landing on my chest, the second volley was even bigger, hitting him in the arm, the third and fourth weren't as strong but still made a mess all over my hand and his stomach. I'd never given him a hand job before and I couldn't stop giggling, I finally put my head under the pillow with him.

"My gosh Frank, that fucker is like a firehose, no wonder I leak for hours after you deposit your cream inside me. Son of a bitch, I gave Kenny a few hand jobs, but it was never like this, it was so friggin hot watching you spit cum all over us. I wanna do this again at home."

Frank had off until Tuesday, we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast with the girls, did one last stint at the water slides, checked out at eleven and trudged on home. He made good on the promise to have his batteries charged as he took me through my own personal sex infused workout that night. I have no idea how he kept from cumming, he's typically good for at least twenty minutes, once in a while twenty five to thirty, in those twenty minutes he managed to screw me in three different positions, the last being my ankles on his shoulders before he exploded inside me. I exaggerate not, it was a literal explosion of sperm within the confines of my vagina.

I know people say they go for hours, I say bullshit, at least for us. We'd both be so damned raw we wouldn't be able to piss, much less cum again and again and again. We've made love two or three times in one night but never hours on end or immediately back to back. If others can do it, more power to them. Once the girls were out the door headed for school he went for his run and workout, I got ready for the day and met him at the entrance to our road as I headed to work. He told me he'd take care of supper, he was going into the office a few hours but would be home by two. Kiss, kiss and off we went.

I asked Jan if our day looked real busy, if not I'd like to knock off about one thirty. She looked at me and smiled, "A little afternoon delight huh? Sounds like fun, take a stroke or two for me."

I was pulling in the drive with him right behind. We embraced as we walked to the house, he inquired why I was home.

"I came home to get naked and have you drive that meat pole into my burning hungry kitty. Think you can handle me buddy. Word on the street is you give free breast exams, I'd like one of those. When you're done with that I'm going to climb on my horsey and ride it until it spits inside me. How's that sound?"

It obviously sounded good to him because we played, sucked, tickled, fondled and laughed away nearly forty minutes before I climbed on his flag pole and rode until it flooded my insides, cum running down his dick, seeping out and puddling under my butt which was tight to his groin. As he lay there with his dick laying sideways across his pelvis I got a washcloth and cleaned both of us. We weren't paying much attention to the clock and had just put on clothes walking toward the kitchen when we heard the bus stop to let the girls off.

He looked at me with a smirk, "Shit, that was close, we'd better watch the clock a little closer next time."

"Oh, is there going to be a next time? If so let me pencil that into my schedule. Be home by two to screw husband, okay, what day?"

He gave me his *you're a smart ass* look and opened the door to greet the girls. Hugs and kisses on the cheek for each one, he'd baked cookies before going into the office, a plate full was waiting for them. Having Frank with us was a pleasure, none of the drama that accompanied Ken every time he got home. He had one more week of shift work as a sergeant before his promotion to Lieutenant, at which time his shift would be 7 until 4 Monday through Friday, although he would be available if the guys needed him. I didn't like when he had to work second shift, I knew we lived in a smaller town, but criminals are the most active during the dark hours and still show up in places like this as well as the big city.

If he didn't have a lot of paper work to do after his shift he was usually home by one am, I would wait for him on the couch where I'd fall asleep, but would wake the moment his truck pulled in. My man was home safe and sound another night. He would carry me to the bedroom every night, then go check the girls while I went potty and climbed into bed. If my nightie was laying on the floor he knew I wanted to make love, if not we cuddled as I fell asleep in his embrace.

I used to wonder if my average 36 year old body would ever be enough for a man after Ken left me for the much younger bimbo. No double DD anything or juicy ass on this chick, just average sized 34C with an ass that's neither big nor small, hips that have widened slightly after bearing three children. No work out schedule, no fit and toned body, no legs that go on forever ... just another every day housewife, mother and lover, who is now married to a hunk of a man who loves me as I am and has no desire for any other. He says my pussy owns him, sounds about right to me.

I knew of Franks promotion to Lieutenant, what I didn't know, or shall I say he didn't tell me wanting it to be a surprise, was that the present Chief of Police was retiring after 23 years and Frank was being moved into that position. I'd heard it through the grapevine at work and I was miffed. When I brought up he might have told his wife he apologized for not telling me, he'd wanted it to be a surprise. I put my hand on his chest and told him no more surprises like that. My nightie was on the floor but I wasn't going to put out, I was upset with him, that is until he slid his hand between my legs, which instantly flopped open allowing him to mount and pummel my slick pussy. My pussy may own him, but he owns my pussy.

We were going to sell Franks place then decided not to, the out buildings gave us more storage space and one of his officers had recently married. He knew they were looking for somewhere away from apartment life, his wife worked as an RN at the local clinic, everything about them checked so we rented it to them. Though we were neighbors and friends, there still had to be a barrier between Frank the Lieutenant and Frank the neighbor/landlord. Evan was ex-military and used to a chain of command type structure, it took no time at all for everyone to be comfortable.

R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers