Carly's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,905 Followers

Evans young wife had a ton of questions and I had a ton of answers, we spent many hours on the front porch swing talking about love, romance, sex, lingerie, what is and isn't normal in a marital relationship. They were both from other towns and had no one near, we opened our home to them for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Kristen and I became closer as the months went by, but the time spring rolled around she was being open with me about their love life and asking questions. Things were not as she had dreamed, no abuse, just not as often as she'd like.

I explained to her that men are visual creatures, if she wanted him to go after her, give him something to go after. She didn't feel comfortable making love in the daytime or outside the bedroom. I asked if she'd like some advice, she indicated she would.

"Okay Kristin, then I'm going to give you assignments that you'll need to complete. I won't tell you anything that will hurt or humiliate you, but you need to decide now if you're ready to change your sex life for the better, or let it go along as is. The choice is yours."

She studied me pensively for a minute, then nodded her head yes. "You won't make me do anything like a slut will you?"

"No honey, your assignments will be simple and you can always stop if you don't want to go any further. Do you own any lingerie?"

"I have bikini panties and some frilly bras. Does that count?"

"Nope, everybody has that and nothing about it says take me in the bedroom, strip me and pound my pussy."

She giggled and asked if I talked like that all the time. "I do in the bedroom, behind closed doors with my hubby I am a total slut. Mom always said to keep their stomach full and their balls empty."

Giggling again Kristin said, "Oh I think I'm going to like these homework assignments."

Holding her hands in mine I looked her in the eye, "You and I are going shopping Saturday morning to but you some lingerie, after that your assignment will be to seduce Evan wearing that lingerie, but here's where you might balk. In the kitchen before dark. Let him take off everything but the garter belt and stockings, make him fuck you like that, on the island. You two won't be the first to use that island, but I can guarantee you'll have a mad lover between your legs."

"But I don't have a garter belt or hosiery, only pantyhose."

I looked at her incredulously. How do people like her have enough brain capacity to become a nurse, but not enough to keep their husband drooling after them? "You will after Saturday, and lose the pantyhose, throw those things in the trash. The moment he see's you in stockings held up with straps his dick will be like a flagpole. Honey, if you listen to me the two of you will be walking around with *I just got fucked* smiles all the time."

Laying in bed talking I told Frank my plans for Saturday. He asked if I was going to get anything for him.

"I thought I'd get a pair of crotchless panties and one of those open nipple bras. Think you might like that?"

His answer was to instantly pull my panties off and stick his face in my furry pussy. Following fifteen minute with me on top we both tripped the light fandango collapsing onto the bed. I wondered what he would do to me once I was wearing the new pieces of lingerie considering all I'd done so far is mention it to him. I secretly loved the idea of his cock sliding in and out of me through the panties while he sucked my nipples sticking out of the bra. Oh boy, maybe I should arrange for the girls to be at mom's Saturday night, we tend to get loud at times.

What Kristin didn't know was that we had made a decision to pay the first two hundred of any purchase she made for lingerie. We were at the store when I told her what we planned to do, she bought more than she had intended with the extra cash, the girl had enough lingerie to entice a small army. I did buy two pair of crotchless panties, one in black the other in a white lace, Frank loves lacy underwear on me. The open nipple bra only came in red, I was sure he wouldn't care as long as those nips were sticking through and eager to be sucked.

The girls were at mom's Saturday night and we had a howling good time. The bra was wet with his saliva from sucking them so much, I finally took it off and told him there was more to my tits than a nipple. With his cock slowly stroking through the white panties we looked down between us, watching his dick disappear inside me, then re-appear only to get lost inside again. As we watched I uttered how hot it was to watch him go in and out of me, how could anyone not believe men were made for women and vise versa.

We saw Evan and Kristin at church the next morning, Kristin looked a bit uncomfortable when she sat down, but both had that freshly fucked look on their faces. As the men chatted about the calls the day before she leaned into my ear, "You were right, he damn near tore the clothes off me, not only did he screw me on the island, he ate me there too. He hardly ever eats me."

"You look a little uncomfortable honey, you going to be okay? Oh, and be prepared for a lot more nights like last night. Your next assignment is to fuck in every room of the house by the end of next week, in the daylight."

She smiled, "I'm okay, tender and swollen some. I'm just glad he's as sore as I am, says his dick feels like it's been fileted. We did it three times yesterday and again this morning before church."

I smiled, "you did good honey, you did good. Enjoy it while you can, all too soon youth withers away and with it the ability to get it on three or four times in a row."

Frank told me after supper on Monday that Evan was an entirely different person. I looked at him, smiled and told him, "The power of pussy should never be underestimated Tarzan."

The adoption was taking longer than anticipated which bothered the girls more than it did us, we finally got word from the lawyer that a date had been set to go before the judge for finalizing the adoption. As we stood before him he asked the girls a few questions, did they fully understand what was going to happen, were they happy with family life, simple non-intrusive questions. Being satisfied with their answers he sat back smiling.

"This is the part of my job I enjoy. I don't like having to sentence people or send them to jail, or hear their tales of woe, but this, this makes all the crummy stuff worth it. I get to tell you three girls that

you have been legaly adopted by Lieutenant Frank Carver, which will now become your last name as well."

Janet let out a whoop running behind the bench to hug the judge, his face lit up like sunshine. He came around shaking our hands and hugging each girl, congratulating them. If there was a nice fancy place to celebrate in our meager town we'd have gone there, instead Frank grilled 5 of the most scrumptious filet mignon I have ever tasted, so tender I cut it with a fork. We finished the evening playing arousing game of Ticket To Ride with Julie putting the rest of us to shame.

Though we live in a city of less than six thousand and I'm not supposed to worry about my husband being a policeman, I still do to a certain degree. We don't have the perpetual violence and crime like the bigger cities, but still there is an element determined to behave contrary to the law of the land. It's a fight at the tavern, or someone's watch was stolen, or hooligans joy riding at night smashing mailboxes with a baseball bat going thirty miles an hour. Silly crap, but it's not always like that.

Six years ago thugs from the city decided they were going to set up shop in our little town and peddle their drugs to the school kids. Not being familiar with how thugs work a young single deputy responded to a call at their apartment on a Tuesday night, where he was met with a shotgun blast to the face. Over the next week there were more law enforcement agencies in our town than one could count, they turned over every rock or stick until they found the cowardly bastards. All four of them are doing life, two without a chance of parole.

Now you might say that's an isolated incident, and it is, but that doesn't mean something similar couldn't happen again. As a result of that tragic happening our local force became better trained and set up guidelines for any future altercations, one being a single officer never responds to a domestic call alone. Instead of qualifying with their weapon yearly, they must now do so each quarter. Frank said they all grumble about it, but the department also hasn't lost anyone since the new rules were implemented years ago.

With the school year ending we began to make plans for a vacation and how we would handle watching things at home during summer. Julie had a job working at one of the grocery stores as a checkout girl, Janet still thinks and acts like a little girl even though her body says she looks like she's fourteen, it's Jean that we needed to be concerned with. Over the winter she, figured out she likes boys and boys like her. She isn't buxom like her sisters, but she makes up for that by being excessively flirty.

Shorts a little too tight and short, skirts rolled at the waist to appear shorter, tops that barely cover her midriff. All things she has gotten away with wearing at home, now she wants to so the same thing in public. She tells us she's going to be one place, but Frank will see her in another place just driving around town checking on his guys. It shocks the hell out of her, she always wants to know how he knew she was where she wasn't supposed to be. He would smirk in a sinister manner, and not yell or be condescending, but very matter of fact.

"God told me, He always tells me when you're being naughty or disobedient."

She never knew whether to believe him or call BS, because he always found her in some innocent way, not looking for her, but, there she was. She only pissed him off enough to bring her home once. He had to stop at a house to serve papers, looking into the backyard next door he saw Jean with a dozen other kids when she was supposed to be at the library. What set his hair on fire was the fact that she'd rolled her skirt enough that it was like a micro and barely covered her little ass.

Her loose top covered the waist, Frank knew how long that skirt was and marched into the yard. She saw him and shrieked, he never raised his voice, he simply took her by the elbow and marched her to his car, she's 5'2" and he's over 6', her feet barely touched the ground. He took her home told her she was not to leave the property and we'd talk after everyone was home. He dropped by the mill and clued me in, I was going to go home right away, he told me to finish out the day and he'd see me at supper, when we'd talk about it with all three girls. He didn't need me undermining his authority.

Supper went smooth, if I hadn't been told of her little escapade I'd have never known. With the table cleared he informed the girls we were having a family meeting. Looking at Jean he told her go put the skirt and top on that she'd worn earlier in the day. She stood like a deer in headlights when he barked, DO IT. Coming back into the room the skirt was at full length, a few inches above her knees and looked very cute. He told her to roll the waist as it had been when he found her, it took him telling her *more* four times before it was where she's had it, no more than six inches below her crotch. My mouth was hanging open so far I could have sucked soup out of a saxophone.

"Come stand next to my chair Jean." As she did he slid his hand up the back of her skirt and grabbed her butt. She squealed and tried to pull away without realizing how strong his grip is. "You see Jean, that's all it would take to get under your skirt rolled up like that. Girls, all of you are pretty beyond belief, your bodies deceive you, they're supposed to be on young girls, but they look like a woman's body."

Letting go of Jeans butt he looked across the table singling the youngest, "Janet, you will begin wearing a bra all the time. No don't pretend I don't know, I see you jiggling and bouncing, have you thought about why the boys still want you to play tackle football with them? You have it on when your mom and I leave, but then you take it off right away. No more, understand?"

Later there were sniffles, tears flowing and noses being blown as he cuddled all three on the couch, explaining it's his job as their dad to make sure they're safe, but he couldn't do that if they were going to break the rules. He told them they had the freedoms they did because for the most part they had been responsible. He also told them those privileges could disappear very quickly.

Watching all this unfold from across the room I couldn't help but compare him to my ex. No way in hell would Ken have ever sat down with them and explained things. Watching him interact with them also made me horny as hell, this man I loved, being the dad they'd never had with their biological father. As we set up a game I called dibs on being next to Frank, it was usually Jean on one side and Janet on the other, not tonight girls. I had some serious teasing to do while we played, I'd have him ready to devour me by the time we got the kids off to bed.

As he was making sure the house was locked up for the night, I was dropping a piece of clothing every few feet as I toddled off to our playground. He was picking them up one at a time grinning and warning me I was going to be punished with his rod of correction. He was speaking my language. He walked in the room and I was ready for him, bent over the bed with my hands on the mattress and my ass in the air. It's approximately nine feet from the door to our bed that goof had my clothes thrown in a pile, the door shut and his clothes off by the time he reached me, there'd be no fooling around tonight.

No licking, no sucking, no tit worship or fingering me to an orgasm, when he reached me his cock was hard, in his hand and pointed directly at the opening of my sex. I braced myself pushing back as his cock slid into me with one long easy stroke, we both groaned as his balls touched my clit which had decided it was going to come out and play. When I had adjusted, I wiggled my butt, he gave my cheek a playful slap and set things into motion.

Starting slowly until I was well lubricated then picked up speed and force as his pelvis slammed against my cushy ass, my tits were hanging down swinging freely with each forward thrust. I knew he loved watching my tits when they swung like that and turned my torso slightly for him to have a better look. I was so worked up there was a ring of white lather from my natural lubricants at the base of his dick, and it wasn't a little ring, that sucker was a quarter inch wide and thick. I couldn't believe how much natural wetness I had tonight.

The climax began in my clit and seemed to radiate throughout my body, I was tingling everywhere when a powerful orgasm hit, causing my body to shake, my ass to push back against him as he continued to pound. I was standing but it didn't keep my toes from curling into the carpet, my hips jumping up and down, mouth wide open and not a sound. I felt his cock begin to swell, I'm not sure but I think it even got longer, what I did know is that it got bigger inside me as he slowed slightly, picked up speed and jammed his cock into me so tightly our bodies were as one.

Frank is not usually very vocal when he cums, he grunts, hisses, moans softly and if it's really a hard one he sometimes drools as it hits. Tonight he let out a beller like I'd never heard before, it was like a loud uncontrolled AAHHH, with him leaning over my back I felt wetness hit my butt, as I looked back his eyes were sealed shut, but his mouth was open, drool falling from his lower lip landing on my butt. God that was hot, I was able to make this man cum so hard he was not in complete control, I continued wiggling my butt against him as he softened.

When he pulled out I looked between my legs to see a stream of cum run out of me and dribble onto the carpet. His dick was still twitching, there was a long thick strand of cum hanging off the tip dripping onto his leg, he was slowly making his way to the bathroom. I had fallen forward onto the bed laying in a fetal position, every part of my body still tingling, once more I asked myself, how could Becky possibly leave a fuck machine like Frank" Frank walked back into the room still breathing hard, lifted my leg and gently cleaned me before putting dry panties on me.

He was right behind me, cuddling against my back, gently caressing my breasts and rubbing my ass with his half hard dick. We fell asleep and woke up in that position, something not common to our sleeping habits. The two older girls had caught the bus already, Janet and I had teeth cleaning appointments, I kept her behind. In between bites of cereal she asked me a very odd question.

"Mama, does dad hit you at night?"

"Heavens no sweetheart, he would never hurt me, why would you ask such a question?"

"I was getting a drink of water as he turned out lights and checked the house when I heard him say he was going to punish you with his rod of correction."

Another of those deer in the headlights moments for me. We were going to have to be much more careful.

"No honey, it's a silly game we play, dad would never hurt any of us."

Janet was the only one calling him dad all the time. The two older one's figured out if they called him dad or daddy in their sweet innocent way they could get about anything they wanted, within reason, most of the time they called him Pop, which was perfectly agreeable to him. It was a term of endearment and showed respect for who he was in our family. Our local Lions Club sponsored a Sadie Hawkins dance each summer as a fund raiser. I was going to ask my man but Julie beat me to it at supper.

"Pop, would you like to go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me? I have my learners permit now you could let me drive."

There's always an angle with that girl. She'd gotten past last years crushes and was behaving more responsibly, there was no reason not to accept her invitation.

"I'll go with you Jules, and you can drive if you want. There is a catch though, you must give me up for at least one dance with your sisters and five with your mother. I won't do the Macarena, but I will do the chicken dance."

We all laughed and she agreed to his terms. The night of the dance he and Julie went in his truck with her driving, the girls and I followed in the minivan. It was a blast, several hundred people showed up off and on throughout the evening, probably a hundred of us stayed the entire time. Julie was constantly holding his hand, or had her arm through his, when she walked with him, I noticed her little ass sashay a bit more than usual. She was putting on a show with what she considered to be the cutest guy in town.

The girls and I danced the Macarena while Frank rested and sipped a beer, the two older girls wouldn't do the chicken dance, he, Janet and I did instead. By eleven it was time to go, all of us were tired and needed to sleep. As Frank and I lay in bed I asked Frank if he noticed the way Julie was swishing her hips and butt when she walked with him. He chuckled a little.

"What you didn't see was that when we were at the Johanssen girls table I patted her bottom so they could all see. Julie was nearly floating, I told her it was to tweak the Johanssen girl because she thinks she's better than all the others. She pulled on my arm lifting herself and bending me at the waist enough to kiss me on the cheek."

"Hmmm, do I need to be worried here Tarzan? You told me I was the only one allowed to swing on your vine."

He agreed that I was and immediately became amorous, I pushed him back and told him not tonight, he'd had pussy in the morning, we were going to sleep tonight. I knew he was messing around as he huffed and whimpered and made silly noises thinking he might get laid. When his hand slid into my panties I gave up and flopped onto my back, legs spread telling him if he wanted to play, he was gonna have to get me ready. He chuckled, pulled his hand out of my panties, told me he loved and kissed me goodnight.

R410a
R410a
2,905 Followers