Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Carly and Jay have dinner and plan.
9.1k words
4.74
17.1k
31
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay. This has kind of been a companion piece to the broader story but I've enjoyed writing it and exploring a different voice for the character than Jay's voice. Let me know. Chapters of this one will continue to be slow but steady. Enjoy!

*****

As we walked to the elevator, giggling and laughing, I felt like I was back in college almost. The carefree nature of the weekend combined with the sex filled last couple hours had me floating high. Just before Jay could press the elevator button, the bell dinged and the doors opened. There was Roland standing with an arm around each of Jenn and Kyrsten. He was currently turned towards Kyrsten and had his tongue down the redheaded girls throat. Jenn, being less distracted by carnality, looked at me. Her eyes got big as she looked me up and down before returning to look at my face. I smiled back and gave her a little wink for reassurance.

"Hey, Carly. Is everything alright?" she asked, trying hard not to sound concerned.

"Oh yes. He has been taking GREAT care of me," I said with significant emphasis on "great".

"We're going shopping for some new clothes for her. Isn't that right, Carly," Jay said placing his own emphasis on my name.

The paddling my ass had just received told me how thin the ice was that I was standing on. "Yes, Sir," I said with a smile as we traded places with the imminent threesome.

At that, Roland's head finally popped loose from the face he was sucking and he looked at us almost as if he was aware of us for the first time. He looked at his friend than at me, eyes darting back and forth, very confused for a moment. He didn't have long because the door was closing just as he started to say, "What?"

Jay and I giggled and he kissed me sweetly. "Good girl for remembering your instructions."

"Of course, Master. Master in private, Sir in public. No exceptions even for friends or family."

"I never specified family too," he said as I stroked his manhood.

"I know, Master. But I think it should be total subservience don't you? Would you like that?"

He gulped and nodded.

"And what about Kyrsten. Would you like her to call you that too? Can you picture her kneeling at your feet? Can you hear her calling you, Master?" His cock hardened in my hand, "MMmm... maybe just the first of a veritable harem of little fucktoys." I stroked it harder, "I'll make it happen for you, Master." I told him.

Before he could respond, the elevator door opened and Roland came bustling in to embrace Jay in a giant bear hug. He just said, "Way to go, man!" then bolted out, sprinting back up the stairs in record time. Jay and I looked at each other before busting out laughing at the absurdity. "That's a good friend, Master."

"I love him like a brother," Jay said as he watched the door swing shut to the stairwell.

I whispered into his ear, "That's good. It means he won't be pissed when you're making Kyrsten lick your cum out of my cunt while you plug her hot little ass with your meat."

"Damn you're fucking hot," he whispered almost reverently. We walked hand in hand out to the car and as I strode through the hotel lobby and out to the parking lot, I stood straight and proud. I wasn't going to be intimidated or ashamed. I was with a man I really liked who liked me in return. We were pressing all of each other's buttons and fulfilling each other's fantasies. And besides, I was born for this. I was bred for this. I could feel my entire being just yearning for this. I looked at Jay who's lop sided smile was plastered across his face with apparent permanency. He glanced back and his eyes twinkled, "See something you want?"

"I see everything I want, Master."

We got in the car and I made sure to flash him my bald pussy as I got into the car and as soon as he was seated, he fished out his cock and pulled my head down. The casualness of the gesture was perfect. He wasn't asking. He was taking. And that's exactly what I wanted from him. "Keep me hard and I might even fuck you again, slut."

I moaned at his words and redoubled my efforts, slurping him into my mouth deep and sucking his perfect cock. I must have breathed because the car ride was too far to have done otherwise but when he pulled me up, I was gasping and panting as if I hadn't had air in hours. "Pathetic," he said and reached under my shirt to pinch my nipple in a teasing manner. It worked and my cunt gushed because this was exactly the kind of treatment I needed.

Still in a bit of a daze, I followed him into the mall. Eyes were staring at me as we walked and I tried to strut with confidence. I let my ass sway provocatively and wrapped my arm around my Master so that everyone would know who I was with. He put his hand on mine and gave me a warm smile which practically melted me into a puddle.

He walked me nearly the full length of the mall, passing several shoe stores as we went. My cheeks burned knowing that he was doing it to maximize my humiliation, knowing that I'd be walking out of the mall on a pair of sexy heels and everyone would see me in the completely slutty ensemble he'd made me wear. I was hot and wet and already needing his cock again. He sat me down in the store, thankfully in a seat facing away from the entrance. I wasn't sure I was quite ready for that and I think he knew it.

"I'm looking for a pair of shoes for my girlfriend. What size shoe are you... honey?" he asked.

I looked him in the eye, knowing that he was testing me. "Seven and a half, Sir." I told him. The salesman didn't bat an eye, merely nodded and left for the back of the store for a couple shoes like the ones Jay pointed to on the wall. Alone in the store, I whispered, "When you make me do that, it makes me so fucking hot, Master." He simply chuckled and sat down next to me before wordlessly sliding his hands up my skirt and fingers into my hole. He fucked them in and out of me twice before pulling them out and bringing his fingers to my face. I licked them like my life depended on it, staring him into the eyes while I did it. I wanted him to know what a good little whore I was. I needed him to know how obedient I could be.

When the salesman returned, he had three pairs of shoes and two of them were perfect. A four inch little black strappy pair and a five inch wedge heel. After making a show of putting them on (and flashing the salesman each time), I paraded around the store in the shoes, enjoying the proud look of my Master and the lustful look of the salesman. I actually was starting to feel sorry for him but he wasn't my Master and therefore his cock wasn't the one that I was concerned about. Jay told me to wear the shorter heels out and he started to pay.

"Please, throw the sandals in the box and she can wear the other ones."

The salesman smiled and did as he was asked, "Of course, Sir."

"Thank you," Jay said.

"Oh no. Thank you. I get a couple like you guys once a month or so but I've enjoyed this far more than most."

"She's something else isn't she?"

"Yes, Sir. You're very lucky sir," the salesman said as he eyed me up and down appreciatively. "How long have you two been dating?"

"A few hours," Jay said with a chuckle. I squirmed in embarrassment, realizing how pitiful it made me seem.

"She seems very... uhmm... "

"Obedient? Or were you going to say slutty?" Jay said with a smile.

"Obedient, Sir. I would never call a woman slutty," the man said somewhat defensively, looking to me to seemingly assure me he didn't think of me that way.

"You should try it. At least if the girl actually is slutty. See... this girl right here," Jay said and grabbed my ass as he pulled me tight, "She gets off on being a slut and being called a slut. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Master," I said without thinking.

"And she's like this after one day with me. I'm looking to see how broken she is after a few weeks. Know what I mean."

"As I said, Sir. You're a very lucky man," he said again. Jay shook the clerk's hand and we left. My cunt was on fire and almost painfully empty.

"Was that too humiliating for you, slut?" he asked as we walked over to a nearby clothing store.

"No, Master. It wasn't."

"So you'd like to be even more humiliated?"

I shifted my weight and looked into his eyes, "I want what you want, Master. If you want to humiliate and degrade me in front of strangers than I will submit to your desire."

"Dumb cunt," he said but in the same appreciative tone as if he'd said, "Sweetie" or "Honey".

We went into the clothing store and he started showing me what he liked. He pointed things out and talked about how sexy or slutty they looked in full earshot of the saleswoman. Each item he liked, he was sure to tell me which of my features it would accentuate the best or what it made him want to do to me. By the time I had a stack of clothes to try on, my face was burning with humiliation. But before I could go back, he pulled out a small purple item about the size of two golf balls stuck together. "Put that in your cunt," he said simply. I looked at him and at it. I wasn't sure what it was but my hands were two busy to reposition anything so I walked with the stack of clothes to the dressing room with the odd purple object on top of the stack. I assume the sales lady didn't know what it was any more than I did. Although I was fully aware where it was going.

I stripped in the changing room, not hard given I was only wearing three items of clothing including the shoes. I looked at the curious object. It was made of some sort of rubber or latex type material and was in a sort of figure eight shape with two balls joined in the middle. There was a short string on one side which I figured must be for pulling it out. I slid it along my wet, smooth cunt and then slid it in. The first ball went in, then the second. It felt pleasant but wasn't particularly amazing or anything. I gave it a little tug, just to make sure it would come out. The thought of going to hospital and trying to explain the situation made me very uncomfortable. Satisfied, I put on the first outfit, a tight little black dress with a super low cut neckline and a slit up the right side. It looked really good on me, showing off my tits well and it combined with the shoes to make my legs look ridiculously long. I took a picture of myself and sent it to Jay with a message.

Me: What do you think, Master?

Jay: Did you put the device in your cunt?

Me: Of course, Master. I did it first.

Jay: Good girl. Enjoy.

And then the vibration hit me. I hadn't expected it and it caught me completely by surprise. I yelped loud enough for the clerk to hear me, "Everything alright ma'am?" she asked.

"Y... yes... just stubbed my toe... fuck," I said as the vibration waves rapidly intensified inside me.

"Oh... okay... sorry," she said. I don't know if she believed me and, in that moment, I didn't care. Suddenly, as quickly as it started, the vibration stopped. Somehow I was disappointed. I wanted the buzzing back. I grabbed my phone.

Me: You're so mean, Master.

Jay: For starting or stopping it?

Me: BOTH!

I quickly stripped out of the outfit and put on another. Each time I texted him a picture and each time he used the device. For outfits he really liked, he'd run through a bunch of different settings with different intervals for the vibrator. I must have tried on 20 outfits as he kept throwing clothes over for me to try on. Some of them just didn't look right or fit right. He was, after all, a guy. And guy's never really understand what fits a girl correctly. Especially when they're pushing the boundaries like he was doing with me. But all I needed to know was what he liked. I could buy perfect outfits or even have them tailored. It's not like I was struggling with money anymore.

When it was all said and done, I'd bought three dresses for over five hundred and I'm pretty sure he'd spent well over a thousand. We walked out to the car and he whispered, "So does this count as paying for sex?"

I giggled and whispered back, "I guess I'm a whore then, Master."

"I think there's a phrase that Asian whores are known for isn't there?"

I looked around the parking garage before saying, "Me love you long time, Massa!"

"I think you're just after my money like all the other chink sluts," he said as we climbed in. I couldn't believe he called me that right here in public. I couldn't believe how wet it made me.

"No no, Massah. Me jus love sucky, fucky. My be good whore. Me need big white American cock!" It felt so degrading to talk like this. I imagined my parents and sister watching me and simply being appalled at my behavior. But then I looked at Jay's grin and realized that I didn't care. Nobody would see this side of me but him and this side made both of us happy.

"You continue to impress me, slut," he said and kissed me.

"I aim to please, Master. You just make me so hot. It's so degrading to act like that. Like a cheap, barely educated whore. I hope you remind me what I am whenever you pay for anything. So hot."

He grinned at me and fumbled in his pocket for something. He pulled out a long silver chain with two wicked looking clamps on the end. I knew what they were. I'd had them on me before. "Put these on, slut." He said it so matter of factly. So commandingly. It was the tone I loved. The words were just erotic icing. I took the clamps and looked at them. They were set to a pretty low setting and I twisted them as I started pulling my shirt up, making them as tight as possible. The way I liked it. I sighed as I felt them bite into me. The pain went straight to my clit and I could feel my blood pumping through me, heating me up and driving me nuts. Jay just looked at me and smiled a dopey smile.

"Should I leave my shirt up, Master?" I said as I sat there, clamped tits on display to the world and, more importantly, my owner.

"Sure. Make some trucker's day," he said casually which made my cunt clench. That only served to remind me of my utter emptiness. He reached over and felt my cunt. "So wet," he said as he grazed across my clit. I shoved my hips at him, trying to get a little more. I was so desperate but he simply pulled his hands away and swatted my thigh, "Pathetic cunt," he said sweetly. God I loved that. "Edge yourself and enjoy the ride."

He proceeded to take what must have been the bumpiest road in Orlando on the way back to the hotel. I stroked my clit and every time we hit a bump or pothole, my tits jiggled which made the clamps twist and bite harder which made my cunt gush more. I was so out of my mind with lust I barely remember anything about that twenty minutes of my life. I remember begging mostly. Begging to cum. Begging not to cum without permission. Begging for relief of any kind. There's not a lot I wouldn't do.

At one point, he made me stop and handed me a butt plug. "Lube it up in that useless yellow cunt and then shove it up your ass, bitch." He was really taking to the hard, cruel Master that I craved. I think he realized it made me hotter. Something about a nice guy being mean just hits me in the right way. I did as instructed and lined the thick plug up with my ass before sliding down on it. I squealed pathetically as it stretched my tiny little asshole. It felt so good to have something in me. Something I could squeeze. The next speed bump made it all worth it. I saw stars. Like actual stars. Pinpoint bursts of light filled my vision. And then the next bump. And the next. I was screaming and babbling and begging as I thrashed in the car. And despite all the sensation, all I could think about was how empty my best fuckhole was.

And that's when he turned onto that damn dirt road. Now I can't tell you much about that. Really the whole trip is a vague memory. But that trip down the dirt road I truly have zero memory of. I'm sure Jay's recollection is mostly right, I was a mess. One minute I was overwhelmed by sensations and the next I was being yanked off his cock, my face a mess, panting for breath and my cunt still sooooo empty. "Pathetic bitch. Maybe I should whip your ass tonight for your failure to get me off?"

"Yes, please, Master. Not just my ass. My tits. My cunt. My clit even. Train my body to please you. Train me to see failing you as the worst failure in the world. I swear I'll do better. Demand better Master. I want to please you always, Master. I want to please your perfect, white cock."

As we pulled into the hotel, I pulled down the mirror to fix my hair and wipe my face. Fortunately, I hadn't worn any makeup so making myself not look like a used whore was relatively easy. We walked in and Roland, Jenn and Kyrsten were laying out at the pool. We held hands as we walked in and my eyes lingered on Kyrsten. Jay wanted her. My Master wanted her. And what Master wanted, I should try to deliver. That's what good little concubines do for their owners. I knew enough about Kyrsten and her past to know she would be happier with a guy like Jay. She needed a good man in her life. A stable, loving man. But I knew she also wanted that edge. She needed to see Jay as both strong and loving and she needed to understand that those weren't separate. They could exist in the same man.

When we got inside, Jenn and Kyrsten ambushed us, "Hey, Jay. We're going to borrow Carly a minute, okay?" she said not really asking.

I turned to Jay and said, "Is that alright, Sir?" I wasn't going to ruin the game or displease this stud so easily. I was also hyper aware of my tightly clamped tits and plugged ass. Truthfully, I didn't want to talk to the girls. I wanted to go get well and truly fucked.

He pulled me back into his arms and gave me a deep, lingering kiss. As I felt his tongue exploring my mouth, I suddenly felt a tugging at the clamps. He was pulling on the chain. Harder. Harder. Suddenly they were pulling my nipples hard and then popping free. I couldn't help it. I screamed into his mouth as the blood rushed back into my poor abused nipples. It was so sexy it made my knees actually weak and I was grateful that he was so close to me to lend some support.

We broke the kiss, me on slightly unstable legs, and I whispered, "Thank you, Master," quiet enough that nobody but him could hear. It turned me on so much that he thought of things like that. Little things that he'd done to show me he was already in tune with me at a level that no guy had ever gotten to. And really only one girl had ever even vaguely approached. I walked back to the two girls and they quickly ushered me down the hall and into the little office by the elevator.

"Okay. Spill. What the hell is going on, girl?" Jenn said.

"What?" I asked as innocently as I could. There were about five different ways they might be worried and I figured it was best if they laid their concerns out before I answered them.

"We're just worried, you know. It's not like you go to jumping in bed with a guy."

Jenn coughed a little, probably reminding Kyrsten that it's not really like Jennifer to go jumping in bed with guys either. Let alone a girl and a guy.

Kyrsten amended herself, "What I mean is... you know... are you sure you're not moving too fast?"

"Plus what's the deal with the whole, 'Sir' thing?"

I waived my hand, trying to pass it off, "Just a little game we're playing."

Jenn raised her eyebrow and started to say something but Kyrsten spoke first, "What kind of game?" Her voice was less harsh than I would have thought. Maybe kneeling at Master's feet was truly a possibility.

"I mean... it's just something that kind of got us both... you know... hot. A little game. Nothing more."

"You sure?" Jenn said, still obviously concerned.

"Look, it's not like he's got me up there chained to the bed... although maybe if I asked just right...," I said only half joking. Well... probably less than half. Maybe way less than half. The other two girls laughed regardless.