Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have been annoyed or threatened or jealous. Any of those reactions would have been normal but I was quickly coming to terms with the fact that I was definitely not a normal girl. No. My reaction was to shake with arousal and feel my traitorous cunt leak. Instead of protesting or fighting, my next words confirmed my pathetic, submissive mindset, "I should probably get on that sooner rather than later. Otherwise my poor little ass is going to be horribly abused."

He laughed at me and it thrilled me, "Silly slut, that's going to happen no matter what. The only thing up in the air is if that tight yellow gash ever gets stuffed full again."

Another shudder ran up my spine and I bucked my hips at him, feeling just the slightest press of his hip against my pussy. "I love that, Master."

His hand reached up my chest and he pinched my nipple hard, "What do you love, slut? Being used as a fuck toy? Or being trained to be a pain loving, anal whore?"

I shoved my tits towards him, giving him complete access to my body as was his right as my Master. For that's what he was now. My Master. "Yes, Master," I breathed at him, my mind already hazy with lust.

He rolled over on top of me, forcing me onto my back as he yanked my tits, cruel fingers digging into the sensitive little nubs. One hand traced down my chest to my moist slit and my legs shot out wide providing full access to the hole he wanted. "Or maybe you just want to be treated like a trashy little yellow street whore," he said and then he slid his finger along my clit at the same time that he spit on my face.

I exploded. I shot cum all over his hand, squirting for the first time in my life. My hips spasmed uncontrollably. I was pathetic. Nothing. Part of me wanted to weep. I could feel his spit on my face and, in the back of my mind, I chastised myself for being like this. Part of me loved it. The sensations. The sluttiness. But you know what the biggest part of me was saying? And this is the truly pathetic part of the whole moment. The loudest voice in my head was shouting, "You dumb, bitch. You came without permission. What's the matter with you? How are you so worthless that you can't obey a simple command to not cum without permission?" I could hear that voice chastising me in my head and it completely ruined my orgasm. "Nooo... no... please... I'm sorry... no... master," I squirmed and whined. I'm not really sure whether my protests were for the miserable, ruined orgasm or for displeasing my Master. Probably both. But I wiggled under his fingers as he continued to stroke my over-sensitive clit. "I'm sorry, Master. I couldn't help it. Everything you were doing was so fucking hot, Master. Please forgive me, Master. Forgive this pathetic fuck toy."

He kissed me and the emotion in the kiss told me all I needed to know, "Don't worry, baby. You'll never displease me with your orgasms, just disappoint. I guess I'll just have to punish you. And it should already be obvious how much I LOVE punishing you."

"I don't even want to disappoint you, Master. Please punish me. Train my worthless body to never fail you. I want it. I need it. Warp me and break me with pleasure and pain, Master." I looked at him, desperate to please him.

"Shhh... it's okay, sweetie. But for now, I'm ordering you to stop worrying about it."

"Yes, Master," I said and we were silent for a moment. His arms was wrapped around me and I felt safe, protected and owned all at once. I knew this was where I belonged. My fingers traced across his hand and arm, feeling the hair along his forearm and the taught muscles underneath the skin.

"You hungry?" he asked and, just as he did, my stomach grumbled. We laughed, "I'll take that as a yes. You good with seafood?"

"Yes, Master," I said. "Will you take me somewhere to show off?"

"Of course, slut. Put on one of those sexy new dresses and don't forget the garter belt."

I swung out of bed and a thought occurred to me, "Can I... Can I wear the other collar, Master?" Ever since I'd seen the collar emblazoned with the word "SLUT" on it, I'd had the mental image shining in my head. I wanted to wear it for him.

His hand paused, halfway to his pants as he looked at me, "Are you sure, slut?"

The way he just casually called me a slut was so perfect. He'd already interwoven with all the traditional terms of endearment and I loved it. But was I sure? Was I ready to be so open about my pathetic new lifestyle? "I'm... I'm not sure, Master. But I'd like to try."

"Far be it from me to argue with you. If you want the whole world to know you're nothing but an owned set of holes, I'm all for it."

I shuddered and got dressed. With trembling hands I put the necklace on and tied my hair up in a little bun. I used a couple chopsticks to hold it up. A nice nod to my heritage given the circumstances and we made our way outside. Walking through the lobby was absolutely terrifying. Any of my friends could see us. There were a couple dozen staying there. I wasn't sure what would be worse, them seeing me with the truth of my identity scrawled across my neck. Or nobody seeing and my secret remaining, keeping me from revealing to the world what I really was. Either way, I could feel my cunt leaking down my legs as we walked. Jay's hand on my ass and several strangers doing double takes at the sight of the trashy, fresh-off-the-boat whore being paraded through the lobby. I realized, not for the first time, people probably thought I was a cheap whore.

When we got to the restaurant, I turned to Jay and asked, "Master... uhmm... can I switch collars. I... uhmm... I don't think I'm quite ready."

"Of course, baby. I'm impressed you went through the hotel lobby. Was that difficult?"

"The only difficult thing was that it made me want to drop on the ground and spread my whore legs for you right there. I'm so turned on right now," I whispered obsequiously. "I can't believe what you've done to me already."

He smiled and pulled my chin up so that we were looking at each other. "I'm only getting started, honey. You wanted to be trained and molded?" he said. My heart skipped a beat. That's exactly what I wanted. I could only nod as he continued, "Then that's what's going to happen. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be the perfect pet for me."

"Yes, Master," I said. I couldn't think of any other words. My mind was blank. Submission was the only proper response to his declaration.

We went to dinner and it was wonderful. Absolutely perfect. Somehow Jay made me feel like I could talk about anything with him. Everyone has those dark corners of their mind that they run from. That they hide from others. But with Jay? With Jay I felt like I could tell him and he wouldn't judge me.

"So do you really go for all that alpha male bullshit?" he asked.

I thought about the answer. I really wasn't sure. I tried to picture him being a bullying asshole. I didn't like it. "No... not really. Not like Kyrsten does, at least."

"Kyrsten likes that?"

"Sort of. She's always had a thing for assholes. I think she knows how self-destructive it is and kind of hates herself for it. But it's hard to grow past our first kinks, you know."

"Obviously," he said and leered at me. I felt the flush run over my face. How could he know me so well. "So you think that's what will get her interested in me? Seeing me be a jerk?"

I pictured that type of behavior from Jay. I pictured him talking about me as if I wasn't there. Bragging about his conquest while I stood feet away. I pictured mouthing off to him or denying him and him slapping me. Or spanking me. I pictured him shoving me to the ground while others watched, pumping my mouth with his cock like a toy. My cunt flooded at the images and I nodded. "I think that's exactly what you should do. Slap me. Dominate me. Even call me names. She'd see you in a whole new light."

Jay looked at me with a hunger in his eyes but before he could say anything, our waitress came up. His eyes flicked to the youthful blonde. She was very cute. Not nearly the bombshell that Jenn or Kyrsten were but definitely somebody that could turn heads. When she left, I leaned in to my Master and whispered, "Do you want her, Master? I'll make it happen."

"What if I wanted you to watch while I fucked her?" he asked.

I nodded, "Of course."

"What if I told her you're a bred to be fucked Asian slut?"

Images flicked through my mind and my cunt gushed, "I'd assure her that you're neither racist nor misogynist. Just a man who knows what he wants."

He slipped sixty bucks into the bill and stood up, "No. We're going back to the room and you're going to spend the rest of the night telling me how we're going to get exactly what... and whom... I want."

My smile spread from ear to ear and I whispered, "Fuck yes, Master."