Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You deserve a little happiness. You think he'll make you happy. Or just happy for the weekend," Kyrsten said lasciviously.

"Oh... he's going to make me happy for the weekend AND longer I hope. REAL happy," I said giving my best knowing grin.

"The real question is, is he a good fuck?" Kyrsten asked.

"Kay... what the fuck... you can't ask that!" Jenn said, apparently scandalized.

"Fine. How is he at 'making love'," she said. Jenn rolled her eyes at the redhead's still inappropriate question.

I didn't care. Talking up Jay's prowess in bed to Kyrsten could only help. "Amazing... though I wouldn't know how he is at 'making love'... he's not exactly the type."

"Oh... wham, bam thank you ma'am?" Kyrsten said, clearly disappointed.

"Oh definitely not... it's just a little more... uhmm... primal than that."

Even Jenn took note of that. "Get out... Jay? Nerdy little Jay?"

"Not so nerdy and definitely not little," I said in a whisper. We all laughed.

"Okay... fine... We're glad you're happy. But please be safe. After all you've done for me, you're basically a sister. I'd hate it if you got hurt."

"I don't think that's going to happen with him. He's different. But yes... of course I'll be careful. Thanks for caring and understanding guys."

"I care... I'm not sure I understand... No guy's ever gonna get me to call him, Sir," Jenn said. Kyrsten didn't look so sure.

The two girls turned to leave while I waited for Jay at the elevator. Before she left, Kyrsten whispered to me, "I think I understand."

And I whispered back, "I call him, Master in bed." Kyrsten smiled and shuddered. Yes, I definitely could get her and Jay into bed. They walked away and I only had to wait a couple moments for him to appear. Sitting in the chair, I was squirming back and forth, moving the plug in my ass and imagining it was his lap I was sitting on and his cock I was impaled on. It was a good mental image.

"What did you girls talk about?" he asked.

"They're just worried, Master," I said as we stepped onto the elevator.

"The whole 'Sir' thing?" he asked knowingly.

I nodded, "Plus how fast it's going, Master. This isn't really like me."

"I figured. But not the race thing?"

"What? Oh no. Jenn knows I find white guys attractive but she doesn't really know the reason. All she knows is I always avoided dating them because of my parents."

"Well your secret is safe with me, babe. That's your secret to share."

"Thank you, Master. Though if I'm honest, it would probably turn me if you told our friends. But I can't ever let my parents find out. My dad would disown me. My mother would be shattered. It would be horrible."

"Of course, sweetie. It won't ever get back to your parents. I promise. But back up a little. Would my little chink slut be turned on by our friends finding out what a depraved yellow cunt you are?" he asked, breathing into my ear. My already wet cunt flooded and squeezed involuntarily.

"I hoped you wouldn't notice that, Master."

"No you didn't," he said simply. It's true. When I said it, I knew I was telling him something intentionally. Letting him know a little bit more about the depth and depravity of my kink. Damn if he didn't understand me well.

"Yes. If my friends knew what a cheap, wanton fucktoy I longed to be. A bad feminist. A bad Asian. My cunt is quivering just thinking about it, Master," he said as we stepped out of the elevator. We walked to our room, our friends having come up in the elevator behind us. I was so turned on, thinking about removing the plug and replacing it with something far, far better.

He opened the door and let me in, smacking my ass a little as I passed. "How's that sweet ass, baby?" he asked.

"Desperate to have this plug replaced with your cock, Master," I said as I turned around. The door was still swinging shut and there's no way our friends didn't just hear that. Fuck me he was good. He was smiling a giant shit eating, cocky ass grin. The grin of someone who knows they were more clever than the person they just tricked. At any other time, I'd have been pissed or smacked him. But with Jay, I knew it wasn't bluster. He was one of the few people that I knew was as smart or smarter than me. That's not a boast, either. I was second in my class in high school. Valedictorian at my college and have three CS papers published where I'm either the lead or co-lead. I'm smart. And yet, he made me feel so stupid. I was so turned on all the time with him that I couldn't think straight. And the crazy thing is I didn't want to. I wanted to just relax and focus on pleasing him.

"You tricked me, Master," I said, "That is so fucking hot. I love being put in my place. Being reminded that my white God is simply superior to me. That I'm truly... beneath you, Master."

"You are beneath me you dumb cunt," he said as he approached me. Your tiny little chink brain was bred for one purpose and one purpose only. Pleasing your white Master. And not many brain cells are necessary for that, are they?"

I shook my head as he continued, "Just like your body and, most importantly, your holes were bred for one things."

I whispered like it was my mantra, "My holes were bred to please white cock, Master."

He nodded, "So you need to prove to me you're worth the trouble of training, slut."

"I will, Master. You get me so well, Master. I will do everything I can to please you with my holes or with anyone's holes, Master."

He looked at me for a moment, studying me. Evaluating me. I could see the wheels turning as he pondered what he wanted to do with me. To me. I didn't care. I knew I'd love it. I knew I loved him. I know it's absolutely ridiculous. And I wasn't going to be that hyper clingy girl that tells the guy they just met they love them after only a few hours. But I knew this man. I'd known him for a long time and seen him in lots of unguarded moments. And, while I'd always been intrigued by him, it wouldn't be fair to say I viewed him through goggles of love delusion in the past. I had a good sense of him. And since we'd started talking more on this trip, I knew he got the sexual side of me about as perfectly as anyone ever could in this world. It was like he was inside my head and had laid my thoughts bare. I loved him. I had no doubt.

He moved in and kissed me. I could feel his need and hoped he could feel mine as well. His hands snaked behind me, finding the plug in my ass and twisting it then fucking me with it. I moaned into his mouth, hopefully confirming to him how his toying with me was driving me to levels of lust I'd never before imagined. "You're going to turn me into a pathetic little anal slut. Aren't you, Master?"

"Hmm... I like that. I'll make a deal with you, if you don't touch your cilt, you can cum freely anytime I'm fucking your ass. How's that sound."

Boys. Spoken like somebody who had no sisters and not many girlfriends. I laughed, "It doesn't work that way, Master. I can't cum without touching my clit."

He looked at me with an almost malevolent mischievousness. I shuddered at the look. I also got wetter because I really was already on the path to being his owned set of fuckholes. "You're not being creative enough, slut." He shoved me roughly onto the bed and quickly pulled out some ropes that he'd somehow magicked up. He tied my hands tight to the headboard then tied my ankles wide and backward. I felt completely helpless. Exposed. I couldn't do anything to stop whatever he was going to do to me.

I looked up at him as he stood between my legs. He stroked my clit and I whimpered. "What are you going to do?"

"Does it matter?"

I considered for a moment before answering. "No, Master. My body is yours to use, abuse, torment, pleasure, violate or simply take your pleasure from. I will love it so long as you love it."

He pulled the belt from his pants out and snapped it into his hand. "I'm going to whip your cunt until you cum, slut. I mean that literally too. I'm not going to stop whipping your cunt until you cum."

I felt the shiver of arousal and fear start at my soon to be abused hole and travel all the way up my spine. "I... I don't know, Master. I'm scared," I told him. I was. The thought of being whipped there scared me. The thought that he might not stop even when I couldn't take anymore terrified me.

"Do you trust me Carly?"

I involuntarily flexed my legs against the cords and was reminded again of how vulnerable I was right now. If I'm being truthful, I was questioning some of my life choices. And while some people may get turned on by that, I'm not one of them. But as I looked into Jay's eyes, I knew what my answer was. "Yes, Master," I said and I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

"Good," he said simply and swung the makeshift whip down onto my cunt. It felt... oh God... how to describe it. The pain was the most intense thing I'd ever felt but the way it radiated through me felt so fucking good. I couldn't help myself, I wanted more. My body needed more. The fucking restraints were now keeping me from getting more and I uselessly pulled on them, feeling them tighten around my wrists and ankles.

That first, mind altering, blow was followed by three more in rapid order. And then, before I could really process what he was doing, he was rubbing my clit. It was too much. I whimpered, "Please," to the man who now completely owned me. I really couldn't tell you what I was begging for. Probably just to cum but maybe my broken little mind really did want him to go back to whipping me. I don't know. I was kind of beyond thought at that point. His only response was to whip me more. He kept doing that, whipping me then teasing me then whipping me until I felt totally broken. I was used up.

He shoved the plug into my ass and said, "You're going to be a well trained pain slut, bitch. A cheap fucking anal whorel I'm going to brake your usless fucking mind until all that's left is a fucktoy for me to use."

"Yesyesyes... all of that," I managed.

"Good girl," he said and just started raining blows down on my poor abused cunt. He would do three or four then whip my inner thigh then three or four more. Finally, one hit exactly right. It hit just next to my clit, grazing ever so slightly that sensitive nub. Pain ripped through me but so did the orgasm that followed immediately. He lowered his mouth to my clit and started licking it while pumping the plug in and out of my ass. I loved it. I thought, when he made me cum earlier, it was the hardest I'd ever cum. Apparently, I'd been very, very wrong.

When I finally regained the ability to talk, Jay was untying me. "What are you..."

"Shut up, bitch," he snarled as he flipped me over, leaving my hands tied. "That's one way to cum. Now here's another," he said to me. He pressed me down into the bed, pushing my cunt into a pillow he'd slipped underneath me when I was recovering. Then he eased his cock slowly into my cunt. So slowly that I really didn't get any pleasure from it. Not beyond just being full of the cock that I was bred to service.

It was excruciating ecstacy. "Please, Master. Don't tease me. I've been so good," I begged. I felt so full with the plug in my ass and this perfect cock in my cunt. I tried to wiggle. To push back. Something. Anything. But his strong hand pressed down on me, holding me still.

"You've been very good, slut. But you're not getting your cunt fucked until Kyrsten is on her knees calling me Master."

"But, Master. You are fucking my cunt," I said, confused and giggling a little bit. "I can feel your glorious white cock shoved into its sheath. You know you want to fill me with your seed and breed me like a fucking animal, Master."

"MMmm... Yes... but right now I'm just lubing my cock up, bitch," he said and pulled his cock out. I felt so empty, but I was also ready for what he was going to do. I craved it. I wished my hands were free so I could reach back and spread my whorish ass for him and invite his shaft into my tightest, nastiest hole. When he pulled the plug out, he gave me no reprieve but simply placed his cock at my entrance and leaned in. He wasn't too rough but nor was he gentle. He took what he wanted, giving just enough consideration to me not to hurt me. It was glorious. It was perfect. After four or five nice strokes, he really started hammering. And that's when I felt it. The pillow brushing my clit. Before I realized it, I was cumming and then so was he. We must have sounded like wild animals with the screaming and roaring. I didn't care.

He finished inside me and I milked the cum out of his cock with my ass until he collapsed next to me, a happy smile on his face. That smile. God... just making him happy made me stupidly joyful. Knowing I was useful to this white God was all I wanted. Now don't get me wrong, as I came down from my euphoria, I was already sanity checking those thoughts. But I couldn't get past the "rightness" of it. Maybe all the White / Asian stuff was bullshit. Asian women aren't bred to serve white men. But Carly Young was made to serve Jay Simpson. I knew that in my soul.

"That was amazing, Master. I didn't know sex could be this good. I love it... I love the rules. I love everything," I said, coming dangerously close to saying 'I love you', I realized. I gave him a quick peck and then we went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I sat down on the toilet while he wiped away the remnants of our coupling. He looked at me and smirked, "What? You're just going to that in front of me. Not even 24 hours in and the mystery is all gone, huh?"

"I have no secrets from you, Master. You own my body for as long as you want. But if you'd prefer I hide something from you, you need but ask." I tried to convey with my tone and my eyes that those words were true. I really would agree with whatever rules he set.

He walked over and grabbed my chin and looked me in the eyes, "No my little slant eyed doll. You aren't permitted secrets from your Master." I sighed and leaned into him, nuzzling at his perfect cock. He laughed and went back into the bedroom while I finished up. I walked out feeling completely naked and exposed. I normally didn't walk around even my bedroom naked and the cool hotel air kissed my skin leaving me feeling totally vulnerable. I loved it.

Jay was laying on the bed and smoothing out an obviously stained pillow, "I thought you'd want to smell your own pathetic cunt all night."

I smiled, the gesture was so commanding and lovingly cruel it made me clench my pussy involuntarily. "I may not get much sleep, Master."

"So?" was his short answer.

I looked at him and said, "I might be tired and weak willed tomorrow." My voice had a tone of pleading submission that surprised even myself. Something about him made me just absolutely pathetic. My eyes raked again over his body. His cut, sinewy muscles betrayed the wiry strength underneath his skin. I could feel the heat rise in me as I imagined him taking me yet again.

"Oh? Was today strong willed Carly?"

I nodded, "Yes, Master. Today was the most strong willed you'll ever see me. By tomorrow I'll be nothing but a little Asian bimbo doll with no free will."

"Perfect," he said. I slid into bed and he rolled over to look at me. I could see his expression change and the tone from his next question had none of the dominant flirting that had been there. In its place was an almost needful tone, "Carly, can I ask you something and get an honest answer?"

I could see he was serious. Something really was bothering him. "Of course... M... Of course, Jay. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Not a damn thing, actually. I just... well... This is happening so fast. And we've sort of spiraled along this path and done a bunch of things... wonderful things. Don't get me wrong. But a lot of things. And... uhmm... I need you to tell me... I need you to tell me what you're thinking. No hedging. No shading the truth. 100% truthful. You said no secrets. I expect unfettered honesty."

I wasn't really sure where he was going with this. I studied his face and could see the flicker of uncertainty in his eyes. Was this a game to him? Was it a game to me? I thought about all the things I'd ever wanted. My fantasies. My desires. Was I getting overrun with the fantasies and ignoring reality?

"Jay... Master... I'm a mess of all kinds of emotions right now. I'm not sure I could name them all. You seem to implicitly understand me in a way nobody ever has before. I don't pretend to understand how that's possible. I've had lovers who have come close. I've had lovers who I've talked to about this stuff... a little... but they never really understood. You do. And... and I've always liked you. Even before I had a crush on you, I liked you. I watched you be nice to everyone... I mean... as nice as a high school boy can be, right?"

He kissed me and I continued, "I was completely serious when I said I want to do everything with you. Anything you want to explore, I'm game for. Please. Push me and mold me and train me. The idea makes me so fucking hot it's all I can do to keep myself from rubbing my pussy... your pussy... right now. And..."

I loved him. I knew it at that moment. I realized it as the words were on the tip of my tongue. And I was pretty sure he was feeling the same thing. I realized that's what he was asking me. There are moments in life when your instincts tell you one thing and your rational brain pushes them down. Sometimes you're happy afterwards. Sometimes not so much. This was one of those cases and I hoped that I wouldn't regret it later. You can't tell a guy you've been fucking for six hours that you're in love with him. No matter how long you've known him. But he'd said no shading. Unvarnished truth. I looked at him and chickened out.

"I think... Someday I might even be in love with you," I said, justifying that in my mind as a truthful, if somewhat misleading, statement. "I know it's crazy and I know you're thinking I'm some crazy psycho bitch. I'm not. I swear. If you got up and walked out right now I'd be sad and disappointed but I'd understand."

I could see his eyes tear a little. I'd obviously hit a nerve. "I will always listen to you regardless of what I want. It's how I'm wired. If you said this wasn't working for you, I'd be the worst kind of hypocritical submissive to not listen." He started to say something but I interrupted, speaking rapidly, "But... Jay... I think there's something that you and I have that's real and that I really want. And I think it's long term and amazing. In fact... I KNOW I'll fall in love with you."

I'm not sure he really understood everything I was saying. I barely understood it myself. He kissed me and whispered, "I feel the same in every single way, Carly."

It was as close to "I love you" as I was going to get this early and my heart soared at the words. Truthfully, I sort of blanked as he said some things. All I really remember is that he told me he thought I was "perfect" which I was sort of in disbelief to hear. "... I'm in some sort of male wish fulfillment porn where the guy finds the kinky, bi-sexual stripper who also likes video games and comic books and just wants to please her man."

I shook my head, replaying the last little bit as I gave him a quirky smile, "Hey! I'm not a stripper... Completely different!"

"I think the 'L' word is premature... but I agree. It's not just possible... it's probable. And I want to be with you for as long as you'll have me."

I snuggled closer to him and sighed. I had all the girly images flash through my brain. A wedding. A baby. Sitting in a rocking chair and growing old together. But I also had all the dirty images. Tied up and fucked. Spanked. Forced to subjugate myself to my white Master.

He continued, "... or at least until you get Kyrsten to kneel and call me 'Master'."