Carly's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carly," I said softly, "I don't think I have the words to describe how perfect you are. Every bit of you. I wouldn't change a single thing."

I stood up from the bench and stepped closer to her.

"You really mean that?" She said.

"With all my heart. I'm completely taken by you. You have rocked my entire life every single moment since I met you. I want you just as you are."

She buried her head in my chest, wrapping her arms around me. I pulled her in close, embracing her and feeling her skin against mine. My cock, which up until now had still been flaccid, enjoyed the sensation of being against her and so it began to inflate. Carly kissed me deeply, and grabbed my cock with one hand, giving long, full strokes. I looked down to watch and was surprised to see that her cock had started to become erect as well. She caught me looking, and smiled at me.

"Like I said, it's pretty rare but it does still happen."

"Can I touch you?" I asked her

"Yesssss..." she hissed in my ear.

Slowly, I moved my hand down to her cock and lightly caressed it with my fingers. She stopped kissing me and locked eyes with me as I grasped it. She wasn't as hard as I was, but I gave her short, slow strokes.

"It never gets all the way hard," she said, taking a breath. "Just rub the head with your fingertip, that will get me there."

I followed her instructions, using the flat surface of my thumb to softly rub the head of her cock, all while she was still stroking me. I felt her body begin to tense up and could tell she was building toward an orgasm.

"Almost there," she said breathlessly, and so I concentrated on one area, barely increasing the pressure. A few seconds later, her entire body spasmed, and her little cock shot a small stream of clear, thick fluid into my hand. Nothing else came out, but I could tell that she was still orgasming, her body shaking and her eyes closed, biting her bottom lip in pleasure.

As she finally relaxed, she opened her eyes in surprise. "Holy shit that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my entire life!"

I grinned at her and said, "I'm glad you liked it!"

She turned her attention back to my cock, stroking it with renewed fervor, coaxing it to release as well. She looked at me, and I watched as she slowly lowered herself to her knees, arriving eye level with my manhood. She leaned in and gave the tip of my cock a kiss, and then took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. The sensation was overwhelming and due to the previous stimulation, I was already close to climaxing. I warned her, but she looked up at my eyes and continued sucking softly on my head. Every muscle in my body tensed up.

"Carly, I-!" But before I could get the words out, I launched cum into Carly's mouth. She put my cock deeper into her mouth, and as I continued spraying spurt after spurt, I felt her mouth and tongue moving around as she tried to swallow all of what I'd given her.

As my softening cock popped out of her mouth, the cum that she couldn't swallow came out on her bottom lip and chin. She looked up at me, my cum on her face and smiled at me.

"That was mind-blowing! You continue to amaze me, Carly."

She stood up, a big smile on her face. I surprised her by kissing her, tasting my own juices in her mouth.

We stayed in the shower, playing, talking, kissing, and eventually washing each other's bodies until we were both wrinkled, and then got out. After getting dressed, we went to the kitchen and I cooked some breakfast, while Carly sat by the kitchen bar, sipping a mug of coffee. She had a dreamy expression on her face, and I took notice.

"What's on your mind?" I asked her.

She looked at me and took another sip from her mug, and smiled.

"I'm just happy, Jason. Happy to be here with you, happy I've found someone to accept me... I haven't had that in a very long time." she said.

I kissed her on the cheek, and sat a plate down in front of her.

"I'm glad that you found it, Carly. Even more so that it's with me."

------------------

Later on, we were laying in bed, napping on and off and talking, when my phone started buzzing. I saw the caller ID and reached over to pick it up.

"Hey, dad," I said. Carly picked her head up and looked over toward me. I had the phone on speaker.

"Jason! You back in the land of the living yet? I don't like to call when you're on night shift, I never know when you're asleep," my dad said.

"Yeah, I've actually been off for the last week, and I took off next week, too," I replied.

"And your mother hasn't heard from you since you've been off? Jason, I know you're 30 years old, but you're still her baby boy," my dad said. Carly, overhearing him, stifled a laugh.

"Sorry! I've just been busy."

"With what, you got a new girlfriend or something?" He asked. Carly's eyebrows raised, and I looked over at her.

"Yeah, actually," I said. Carly smiled a wild, silly grin when she heard me say the word.

"Well that's great! Hey, we're making dinner tonight at home, you should bring her over so we can meet her!" my dad said. Carly's smile faltered just a little.

"Uh, let me call her and see what she's got going on today. I'll let you know in just a little while."

I said goodbye to my dad and hit the end button on my phone, putting it down. I looked over at Carly, and said, "What do you think? Do you want to come with me and meet the family?"

"Do you want me to? You don't think it might be a little too soon? I mean, I'd love to..." Carly said.

"Absolutely, I want you to meet them. Don't worry, they are going to love you instantly. My parents are really good people, and if my sister is around which I suspect she will be, she'll love you as well," I said reassuringly.

"Ok, great!" Carly said. I could tell she was looking forward to meeting them.

"So... about what your said to your dad..." She said to me, "about me being your girlfriend. Is that true?"

I smiled at her. "I'd love for it to be. So... Carly, will you be my girlfriend?"

She nearly tackled me, hugging me and covering my face in kisses. "Yes! Yes!"

I laughed and kissed her back, sitting up and taking in her happiness.

"It feels nice just saying it... I'm someone's girlfriend!" Carly said.

Her joy was contagious, and I could sit there for eternity basking in it.

---------------

My parents lived about 40 minutes away from me, so later that evening we got in my car and headed that way. Carly was effortlessly stunning, wearing a sundress and sandals. I could tell she still had a few nerves. While I was driving, I put my hand on her thigh and gave her a light squeeze, smiling at her.

"I'm excited about this," I said to her.

"Me too, just a little nervous about it though," she admitted.

"I get it, it can be hard to meet new people. I think once you actually meet them, you'll see how easy they are to be around," I said, hoping to calm her down.

"Are you going to tell them I'm trans?" She asked.

"I wasn't planning on it, it's not really any of their business, is it? If they knew, though, they'd still love you. That's just the kind of people they are."

I was grateful to have been raised in a home where love was taught. It helped me understand and accept people growing up that might have trouble being accepted, and those lessons never left me. I think it's due to my parents that I'm so compassionate.

I continued, "If there comes a time that you feel like you want them to know, then we will tell them together, ok?"

She felt a lot better, and as we pulled into my parents' driveway, she was in high spirits.

We walked in the door and didn't see anyone. "Mom? Pops?" I called out.

"Jason?? I didn't know you were coming!" My sister, Julie, came around the corner and gave me a bone crushing hug. I made introductions.

"Julie, this is my girlfriend, Carly Sims. Carly, this is my annoying baby sister." Julie rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me, and went straight in for a hug with Carly.

"It's really nice to meet you! Please tell me how my idiot older brother came to find such a pretty girl to date?" Julie said.

Carly laughed, already more at ease. "He's alright, Julie. Got a good heart deep down," she said, with a smirk at me.

Julie sighed, "That he does, I guess that's a redeeming quality."

"Ok, enough adoration on me! Where are Mom and Dad?" I asked.

"Out on the back deck, Mom is trying to supervise Dad on the grill, Dad's not listening... you know, a typical Sunday!"

We walked through the house to the door leading out to the backyard. As soon as I opened it, the smell of bbq hit our noses. We were going to eat good tonight.

I walked up behind my dad.

"Don't burn it this time, Pops."

He turned around, smiling at me. "Damnit Jason, that was like 5 years ago!", acting like he was going to hit me with the tongs in his hands. My mom stood up from the chair she was sitting in and gave me a hug.

"Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend, Carly Sims. My parents, Sam and Alice Carmichael."

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Carmichael," Carly said sweetly.

My dad shook her hand, but my mom came up to her and gave her a big hug.

"So good to meet you too! And please, Sam and Alice are just fine," my mother said to Carly.

We all settled on the deck furniture while my dad finished cooking the bbq ribs. I kept checking on Carly to make sure she was ok, but I didn't need to. She and Julie were deep in conversation, quickly on their way to becoming friends, while my mom listened to them, once in a while asking Carly about herself.

We all stuffed ourselves on my dad's cooking, and Carly instantly won his heart by complimenting him on the meal he cooked. I noticed that Carly, while a little shy at first, was naturally social, and the conversation flowed easily between her and my folks. My mom was smitten with her and she was closer in age with Julie, who had just graduated college and started a job as a software engineer.

"So," my dad said to Carly, "How did you and Jason meet?"

I thought that question was going to freeze her, but she flowed right along. She held up her wrist that had the brace on it.

"I had to go to the ER for a broken wrist. Your son was my nurse, and I really took a liking to him. I pretty much twisted his arm to go out with me!" Carly said, winking at me, then smiling back at my dad.

"Jason!" Now you're picking girls out of the Emergency Room?" my dad joked.

"Nah, just the one! She was forced to spend her evening with me, so I turned on the charm and by the end of the night, she was begging for my number," I said, Carly and my family laughing at me, knowing that it more than likely didn't happen like that.

"Well, Carly, I don't know if you realize this, but you've got that boy wrapped around those little fingers!" my dad said.

"I think I've got some sort of idea," she said.

Before too long, we got up to leave. As Carly was saying her goodbyes to my mom and sister, my dad pulled me aside.

"Hey," he said, "so this one's the real deal, huh?"

"I'm not real sure, Dad. We haven't been together long, we're still learning about each other," I said. "She might be a serial killer and I just don't know it yet!"

My dad laughed, but then he got more serious.

"Son, you might not be sure, but I am. You look at the girl differently than anyone I've ever met. You act different, too. More content. So don't screw this up, she seems like a special girl."

"I won't screw it up, Dad, and believe me. She is definitely a special girl."

He shook my hand and gave Carly a hug. "So glad you came tonight, sweetheart. Come back, any time."

"And don't bring Jason next time!" Julie piped up.

"Thank you so much for having me, hopefully I'll see you soon!" Carly said, as we walked down the driveway to my car.

When we sat in the car, I looked over at Carly. She was absolutely beaming.

"See? I told you they were great," I said.

"They really were! You know, Julie and I already exchanged numbers, we are going to try and get together in the next week or so for lunch," Carly said.

"I'm glad! Julie's great, we have just enough of an age gap to where we were never mortal enemies growing up, so we've always had a good relationship."

"I can tell, and I like her a lot," Carly said.

I reached over and grabbed her hand. "I'm glad you came."

"Me, too."

-------------

Carly went back to work that next week. With the exception of the wrist brace she still needed to wear for the next few weeks, any evidence of that horrible night had disappeared. Even her ribs were feeling much better and the bruising was gone. The law firm she worked for knew what happened, and was gracious about giving her the time off she needed to heal. They even offered her representation, free of charge, should she need it.

I went back to work as well, and Carly and I established a comfortable routine, still being able to see each other most days. Meeting my family was a turning point for Carly, and she opened up to me about her life. It was still hard for her, but she shared her story with me.

She was born Chance Sims, and grew up at her parents home in a suburb outside Hartford, Connecticut. She came out as gay to her parents when she was 14, and that was essentially the beginning of the damage to her relationship with her parents. In high school, she struggled to balance her feelings, the strained relationship with her parents and friends, and the normal stresses of a kid in school. Her senior year in high school, she was caught wearing makeup and women's clothing by her dad. After that, she told her parents that she felt more comfortable as a woman than she did as a man. Her father acted as if she didn't exist after that, and her mother tried to put her in conversion therapy.

The day after she graduated high school, her father told her she was no longer welcome in their home, and to get out. She bounced around different friends houses for the summer, before going to a state university that fall.

She never spoke to her father again, and every time her mother called her, she was trying to convince her still to go into therapy. Once in college, she began living full time as a female, going to counseling and finding resources that allowed Carly to start hormone treatment. Her body began to fill out, and helped with her confidence.

College was a struggle for her, however. She had to work to support herself and pay for school, and found a job at a bank that worked with her class schedule. She had aspirations of going to law school, but the severed ties with her family and the stress that came with their absence in her life affected her grades, and she came up just short of the high admission requirements for most law schools. Combined with being penniless when she graduated college, law school was out.

She was offered a job doing paralegal work for a national firm, working out of the Hartford branch, which she took and performed well. Punctual, reliable, and smart, she became favored by a few of the partners at the firm. She worked mostly for a female Senior Partner named Susan, who she developed a great working relationship with. When Susan was asked to be the managing partner for a new branch of the firm in Houston, she invited Carly to transfer with her. With nothing holding Carly to Hartford, she seized the opportunity to start fresh in a new place. She moved to Houston, and two months later, came into my ER.

Susan, her boss at work, was the only one in the firm that knew Carly was a trans woman. Carly told her soon after she started her job, and Susan was great about it, keeping Carly's secret. The first thing Susan did when Carly came back to work was wrap her in a huge hug, then fuss at her for not calling Susan the night she went to the hospital.

I knew I already had really strong feelings for Carly. When she opened up and started giving the details about a part of her life she'd rather forget, I realized that she was placing all of her trust in me. It was the first time that the word 'love' ever crossed my mind, and it scared the hell out of me.

It wasn't because of her. It was all inside my own mind, completely unfathomable to me that in just a few short weeks of meeting someone completely new, that I was already falling in love with her. I couldn't remember caring for anyone more than I cared for her, and when I imagined life without her, it was nothing. I couldn't go back to that, but I also didn't want to scare her away by accidentally saying 'I love you'. Other than when I was at work now, we hadn't spent a night apart since she left the hospital, either at her place or mine.

She walked into my apartment on a Friday afternoon. She'd been at the doctor's office for a final check on her wrist, and was thrilled to learn that she didn't have to wear her bulky brace anymore. I had been busy that afternoon, preparing dinner for us at home that night.

"Smells good!" She said, siding up to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

As she went to move away toward the living room, I wrapped a hand around her hip and pulled her back to me. She squealed in delight and smiled at me.

"You think you're just going to get away with a kiss on the cheek?" I said, leaning down and kissing her. She leaned into me, head tilting back and stood on her toes, tongue brushing up against mine. When I released her kiss, she stayed frozen for a moment, eyes lightly closed and enjoying the rush going through her. Finally I loosened my hold around her hips and ass and turned back to the stove.

"Have a good day today?" I asked. We didn't really text or talk much during the day, which made our in-person conversations more meaningful.

"I did," she said, pulling her phone out of her purse and opening it. "Look who I saw today!"

She pulled up a selfie she'd taken at lunch with Julie. They were sitting outside a cafe not far from Carly's office building, both wearing smiles.

"Oh that's great! I'm glad you guys were able to get together," I said. "Did you have a good time?"

"We really did," Carly said. "She's really sweet, we could have hung out all afternoon if we didn't have to go back to work."

"I bet so," I replied. It didn't surprise me that Carly and Julie had a lot in common, their personalities matched and so conversation between the pair came easy.

"I told her," Carly said, looking at me a bit apprehensively.

Surprised, I turned around and leaned back against the counter. "So how did it go?"

"Well first, she actually thanked me for trusting her enough to be able to tell her, then that she wouldn't say a word to anyone else, then she cried, and hugged me and wouldn't let go," she said, with a little chuckle.

"Yep, that sounds exactly like Julie. One of the things I love about my baby sister is that she's one of the most compassionate people I know. It doesn't surprise me at all she reacted that way."

"It must run in the family," Carly said. I beamed back at her.

Dinner was steak, roasted red potatoes, and sautéed asparagus. We both cleaned our plates and settled in on the couch, with Carly in her favorite spot, in the crook of my arm, her legs curled under her, two lowball glasses in hand. We talked and drank while the tv volume was low, serving only as background noise. As we emptied our glasses, I stood and picked them both up to refill them, but Carly stopped me.

"No more for me," she said with a devious smile and glint in her eye.

"Already feeling it? I did give you a stronger pour," I said.

"Nah, I'm good. I just don't want to drink too much... I have a surprise for you."

I perked up, wondering what she had up her sleeve.

"Oh yeah?" I said, looking at her with my eyebrows raised.

"Yes, and I'm going to go get it right now. Wait here and don't peek!" Carly said, before retreating to my bedroom. I gave her a salute. "Ma'am yes ma'am!"

1...45678...12