Carly's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally sat up and I stretched, with her watching me intently. I could tell she had something on her mind.

"Jason, I want to ask you something, but I don't know how you're going to take this," She said hesitantly. I grabbed her hand.

"Ask away," I said.

"Will...will you stay here with me tonight?"

"Yeah, I will," I said, seeing the look of relief on her face. "I kind of wanted to ask you if you wanted me to stay here, but I didn't want to come off sounding weird."

"It wouldn't have sounded weird! I wish you would have asked, just so I didn't have to!" We both laughed, glad to have gotten over that hill.

"I do need to run to my apartment to grab a few things before I crash here tonight. I shouldn't be too long, though, it's not like I have to go across town!" I told her.

"Can I come with you? You've seen my place, I'd like to see yours. I feel like I can tell a lot about a person by seeing where they live," Carly said.

"Well... I guess. I'm going to have to have to wait outside my door for a few minutes, so I can get rid of the body..." I joked with her. She laughed hard, grabbed her side, then lightly slapped me arm.

"Whatever! Let's go."

The weather was nice outside, with a light evening breeze so we decided to walk the three blocks from her apartments to mine. With no timeline to worry about, we walked slowly, enjoying being outside. As we walked, I felt her tiny hand slip inside of mine, our fingers intertwined. Once again, fire spread through me from her touch, and I looked down and smiled at her as she beamed back. She was absolutely radiant, and I could tell that she was not in any pain.

My place was on the bottom level of the building, so we walked right up to the door and I took out my keys to unlock it. Opening the door, I stood aside to allow her in first, and followed her inside, taking the opportunity to look at her fantastic ass as she walked ahead of me. I shut the door and turned on the light.

"Wow..." she said, looking around my apartment, wide eyed. "I didn't know boys kept their places this clean!"

I laughed and sat my keys down, and let her look around my apartment. She looked into the bedroom and exclaimed, "And who makes their BED?"

Once again, I laughed at her outburst, glad that she was impressed with my place. I was pretty proud of it, having decorated it pretty tastefully, without having a cluttered look. She walked up to the end table and picked up a picture frame, studying it.

"Is this your family?" She asked me. I went up beside her and took it.

"Yeah, these are my folks. That's my mom, dad, and little sister Julie."

"They look like a nice family," she said. I noted a slightly dejected feeling.

"They are," I said, and taking a little bit of risk, "and they're going to absolutely adore you when you meet them."

She took the picture back from me, and looked at it again. "That sounds incredible, Jason. I can't wait."

Putting the picture back on the end table, she took a seat on the couch.

"Since we're here, I'm going to jump in the shower real quick. When I get out I'll pack a gym bag with a few changes of clothes and we'll head back to yours," I told her.

"Sounds great, take your time. I love this apartment!" She said, picking up a book I had on the coffee table. She curled her legs under her, and opened it. I went into the bedroom and grabbed a pair of shorts and underwear from the drawer, and went into the bathroom.

I reached into the shower and turned the water on, adjusting the temperature. A nice, hot shower sounded wonderful to me, as I didn't get to take one this morning after work, being in a rush to change and pick. Carly up. I took off my clothes and put them in a hamper, and then looked up in a mirror, staring at my reflection. As I looked, another image flashed across my mind's eye. Me, standing there naked, Carly's magnificent naked body pressed up against me, locked in an embrace.

My cock, which had been hanging limply between my legs, began to respond to that image, growing in length and hardness until I was fully erect. I've never measured it, but I'm guessing I was sporting about 8". I've certainly had zero complaints from the women I've had sex with. Almost unconsciously, I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and began stroking myself slowly. I stood there for a moment, and then got under the hot water, enjoying the sensation of the water landing on my back and shoulders, then cascading down my body to my cock and balls. Continuing to stroke myself, I leaned back against the shower wall, savoring the feeling and imagining Carly's hand, rather than mine. Would it even wrap all the way around? I doubted it.

Suddenly realizing that I'd been in there for a while, I was at the point of no return. So I started pumping my fist faster, strengthening the grip on my rock hard member. I felt my balls tighten up, and with a low grunt, my cock released its first spurt of cum, shooting across the shower and hitting the glass wall on the other side. The second shot hit right below, with the subsequent ones going to the floor of the shower.

My brain fog now cleared by such an intense orgasm, I rinsed the evidence down the drain, then soaped up and rinsed off. I turned off the water and grabbed a towel, toweling off my body. I stepped into my underwear and shorts, then opened the door into my bedroom.

When I opened the door, not initially paying attention to much, I heard a "Good God!" Come from the living room. When I looked up, Carly was standing there by the doorway, staring at my bare chest.

"Sorry! I was reading and pacing around the living room. I wasn't trying to peep!" She said bashfully.

"It's ok, Carly. I'm decent enough, you can come in." I said to her.

She walked up to me slowly, apprehensively putting one finger, then her hand, on my upper arm, and moving it up to my shoulder, then down my chest, stopping right above my belly button before breaking the touch and blushing harder than I'd seen her do yet.

"You're hiding THIS under your shirts?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said, laughing. "I work out pretty hard, and I swim a lot, too."

"I can tell! You probably can't keep the girls off you once they've seen you with no shirt on!", once again reaching up and touching my pectoral muscle.

I gave her an evil grin. "Obviously..."

She stopped and withdrew her hand quickly. Smiling, she said, "well, I guess I'm that girl too..."

"I'm glad you like it! It feels good to be complimented," I said.

"I'll compliment you whenever you want!" Carly said, backing up a step.

"Thanks! So, can I put a shirt on now, or do you want to ogle me a little bit more?" I asked her jokingly. She slapped my arm again lightly, and said, "Yes, you may... As long as I can see that again some time."

"I'm sure that can be arranged," I said, smiling at her.

I grabbed a shirt and put it on, then grabbed a duffle and threw some clothes in there, along with some toiletries and a few other items I'd need for the next couple of days. Together, we left my place and walked back to hers, once again hand in hand.

---------------------

"Ok, speed round. Time to get down to the important stuff." I said to Carly. It was later that evening, and we were sitting together on the couch, watching a movie.

"Time for me to learn about Carly Sims."

Carly looked at me nervously. I continued.

"First question, and this is of paramount importance." I furrowed my brow and assumed the most serious face I could muster.

"Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese?"

Carly laughed, loudly and leaned back.

"Nacho Cheese, of course. Who even eats Cool Ranch? What about you?" She asked me.

I tilted my head as if I was deep in thought. "Hmmm... Neither. Salt and Vinegar."

"Cheater! I didn't know we got more choices!" She said. By now, she was completely relaxed and comfortable. I knew that I wanted to keep it light with her, we could have serious conversations about her life when she was ready, and I wasn't about to push it. It just didn't seem important to me at the time.

"Ok, ok," I said. "No more cheating."

"Good," she said, satisfied.

We went back and forth like this for a while, just being silly with each other, trying to make the other laugh and having a good time together.

"Ok, next question for you," I started to say to her, but she cut me off suddenly.

"I still have it." She had a concerned look on her face.

"Wait, still have what?" I said, confused.

"I still have... my penis. Dick. Whatever." She hung her head, not wanting to look at me.

I gently raised my hand, lifting her chin with my fingertips, slowly, until her eyes locked on mine.

"I... I just wanted you to know, you know... what you're getting yourself into."

I softened my face, no longer confused, and recognizing her anxiety over telling me this.

"Carly... I really don't know any other way to tell you this, so I'm just going to say it. I'm not scared. When we get there, we will figure it all out. I promise you that."

"I am scared, though..." Carly said. "I really like you, and I feel really comfortable with you, I just don't know if this all of a sudden going to fall through and end up in a disaster..."

I put my finger to her soft lips, and she froze. I swear I could hear her heart pounding, but maybe it was just mine. I leaned closer to her, my face inching closer to hers, and I placed the softest kiss I could on her lips. They were the sweetest lips I had ever tasted.

"Try not to think like that, babe. I'm sure not." I said to her softly.

She slowly came out of the trance she was in, blinking and breathing heavily.

"I really, really like that, Jason... can we do it again?"

She got her answer as I leaned back in and kissed her a little longer, this time with her joining in. We held it for a few moments, before she broke the kiss, putting her head on my chest and her hands on my arms.

"Can I say something weird?" She murmured.

"Of course," I said.

She looked back up at me. "I've never had anyone call me babe before... but hearing it from you, I really liked it."

"I'll keep that in mind... babe," earning a soft giggle from her.

I heard and felt her yawn, as I stroked her back with my fingertips. She sat up and I saw that she was suddenly exhausted.

"I'm so tired... I know this sounds strange, but I'm not ready to sleep in the same bed with you. Please don't be upset?" She said.

"I'm not upset at all, I want you to do what makes you the most comfortable. This couch is nice, I'll sleep well here."

"Thanks for understanding... I know I'll get there, I just need some time." Carly said, apologetically.

"You take all the time you need, babe. I'll be here when you're ready."

With that, she leaned over and kissed me again, the electricity flying between us, then got up and headed for her bedroom.

"Goodnight, Jason."

"Goodnight, Carly."

She softly closed her door. I heard some rustling around, then the shower start and eventually shut off, a little more movement after that and then nothing. I drifted off to sleep.

A sound woke me up. Half-alert, I raised my head off the pillow to see Carly walking through the living room toward me. I leaned up, and looked at her through the darkness. The only thing I could that was wearing was a long, oversized t-shirt that went to her mid-thigh.

"I had a nightmare." Carly said.

"I'm sorry, Carly. Was it the other night?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I woke up in the morning and you were gone..."

"Carly, I'm not going anywhere. I can promise you that." I said.

She laid down on top of me on the couch and gave me a kiss. Then she covered us both up, put her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. Moments later, she was fast asleep. I wasn't far behind her.

------------

I woke up the next morning in a cocoon of warmth, with Carly still laying across my chest and the blanket covering us both. It was one of those mornings where you just want to lay there and bask in how great you feel. Through the night, Carly's nightshirt rode up her back, and I realized that my hand was cupping her ass cheek, on the outside of what felt like a soft, silky pair of panties. Immediately afterward, I realized that I had a case of morning wood, my hard cock sandwiched between our bodies. My prayers to the sex gods went unanswered, however, as my cock refused to go down. As I realized that it was nestled up against her stomach, I felt it get even harder. When I felt Carly start to stir, I froze in panic. She opened her eyes lazily and looked up at me.

"Hi," she said, with a dreamy grin on her face. I could tell that she was just as comfortable as I was when I first woke up.

"Hey," I said back to her, a little hesitantly.

"Is everything ok? I didn't think you'd mind if I came and cuddled up to you." She said.

"No, I definitely don't!" I replied, to reassure her. "Now, I just have... an issue."

She wrinkled her brow for a split second before she became aware of what was pushing up against her.

"Is that your..." she asked.

"Uh-huh..." I said. "Sorry, this is embarrassing."

Surprisingly, she didn't jump up off me, or really move at all. She smiled... then started to giggle... then started all-out laughing.

Struggling to remain completely still, I started laughing a little bit as well.

"What's so funny?" I said to Carly, with a bashful grin on my face.

"Nothing... I mean, I guess I wasn't thinking about that possibility when I climbed onto the couch with you last night." I felt her wriggle a little bit against it, and then she blushed. "I guess you had some sweet dreams last night?"

"I guess I did," I replied. I gave her ass a light pinch with my hand. She shivered at the sensation, then moved her hips, pushing her soft ass into my hand further. I lightly grazed it with my fingers.

"So... is this little morning surprise you have, did I have anything to do with it?" Carly shifted up slightly, nestling my cock between her thighs.

"You had everything to do with it," I said, shifting my hips slightly, letting her get a better feel of it.

"Oh! I should say, maybe not so 'little' of a surprise?" She said. I was aching for her to grab my cock in her hands, but they stayed wrapped around my torso. I smiled at her.

"I've had no complaints so far," I said.

Carly grinned, then looked a little embarrassed.

"Sorry, Jason... this is just moving faster than I thought," she said.

I sat up, lifting her easily off my body and sat her down next to me on the couch. I took her hands in mine, her left hand was in its brace, and so I just held her fingertips in mine.

"This is moving really fast for me, too Carly. It's really exciting to me, and I can't wait to see where we go. We still have some things to figure out, but I'm looking forward to that. In the meantime, you are in control of the pace, and you go as slow as you want us to."

"Are you sure?" Carly asked, still concerned.

"Absolutely." I confirmed. I smiled and kissed her.

"So do you need to take care of that?" She said. "I can give you some privacy if you'd like."

"Don't worry about it, once I get up and start moving around, it'll go down." I said.

It did, however much slower than it normally would have. When I went to get off the couch, I caught Carly glancing quickly at my crotch, my erection tenting out the front of my shorts. I busied myself cooking breakfast for the both of us, and before long, the apartment was filled with the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

"Mmmmm, this is so good! I've never had anyone cook me breakfast like this before, at least not since I was a kid," she said.

"I'm glad you like it!" I said.

We finished our breakfast, but I had a question that was nagging at the back of my mind based on the events of this morning, not sure if I wanted to ask it. Finally, my curiosity won out.

"Hey Carly, about this morning..." I started to say.

"Jason, I wasn't offended at all. In fact, I was really flattered! It's a normal thing," She said.

"Well, that's actually what I was wondering. Does that happen to you, too?" I wanted to kick myself, here I was not ten minutes ago, encouraging Carly to take her time, and now I'm asking flat out about her cock.

Thankfully, she was calm and happy to answer. "Actually, not anymore. It did when I was growing up, for sure, although not near as big as yours... I've always been kind of on the smaller side."

She continued,

"I got on hormone therapy when I started college, and so everything shrunk just a little more. I still get hard every once in a while, but it's really rare."

"Oh, ok," I said, processing what she just told me.

"I'm also... still a virgin," she said, pointedly.

That put a lot of things together for me, explaining why she wanted to take it slow. I understood completely and told her as such.

"That's ok, babe. Like you said, we'll figure it out. And I'm sorry if you were offended by my question, I know that's really personal."

Carly stood and walked to over to me. She was still wearing her long shirt with only panties underneath. She bent down and kissed me, then looked at me with a cute smile. I kissed her again, this time for longer. I felt her lips begin to separate and so I responded in kind, our tongues lightly touching each other. I slipped my hand up the back of her thigh, under her shirt and back to her ass, where I'd had it when we were laying on the couch together. We broke the kiss and looked at each other, both feeling a little punch drunk.

"I'm getting to the point where I want to be personal with you, Jason." She said.

"I'm really glad," I said, standing up and giving her a hug. "But if I ever push too far, just let me know. The last thing I want to do is upset you and try to make you talk about something you aren't ready for."

"Thank you. It really means the world to me," she said.

Carly's phone started buzzing on the table. She picked it up to see that it was Detective Shepard calling.

"Hi Beth, how are you?" She said. She put the phone on speaker and put it back on the table in between us.

"I'm well, Carly. How are you feeling?" Beth asked.

"I actually feel pretty great! My black eye is almost completely gone and I'm not really sore anymore, except for my ribs. I also have this cute nurse doing some home health with me," Carly said, not able to contain a smile when she said it.

"Jason?" Beth said.

"Hey, detective!" I said.

Beth laughed, then said "Wow Carly, how did you get so lucky?"

"Not real sure, but there's something about looking at gift horses in the mouth that I'm not going to take a chance on!"

"That's great, Carly. I'm really happy for you. Jason, you better take good care of that girl!" She said.

"Only the best, she's a pretty awesome lady." I answered, earning a goofy grin and a blush from Carly.

Then the tone of Beth's voice changed. "Carly, I'm wishing this was just a social call. I wanted to give you an update on what's going on. Rick went to court yesterday with a court appointed attorney. They offered him a deal to plead guilty, 3 years in prison with a year enhancement, so 4 total. He turned it down and entered a 'not guilty' plea. He posted bail this morning and was released."

The color in Carly's face instantly drained. "What?! How?!" She said, starting to panic. I immediately went to her side, sat down and pulled her into my lap, wrapping my arms around her. I could feel her shaking.

"I don't know. We have everything we need to absolutely nail him, and he knows it. When I heard he was going to plea not guilty, I got the DA to put a restraining order against him as a bond condition. He can't come within 400 yards of you, or he goes straight to jail. I took the liberty of calling his job and letting them know what was going on and about the restraining order. They don't know who you are, all they know is that it's against someone that works in that same building. So naturally, they terminated him instantly. When you go back to work, you won't see him."