Carly's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Carly relax a little bit.

"Thanks, Beth," she said, her voice still shaky.

"You're welcome. You have my number, if you ever see him, I want you to call me immediately, day or night. Does he have your phone number or know where you live?"

"Actually, neither," Carly said. "We planned our date at work, and just decided on a time and place to meet downtown."

"Good," Beth said. "He doesn't have a way to contact you. All the same, if you see him, call me."

"I will, Beth, thank you."

"Of course, Carly. Take care. And Jason?"

"I got her back Beth, no worries," I said.

We hung up the phone.

Carly got up from my lap, and walking over to the kitchen, she leaned and put her hand on the bar. Looking at her, I was surprised to see not fear, but determination, even anger, in her eyes.

"That motherfucker!" She yelled at no one in particular. It was the first time I'd heard her curse, and I completely understood. "Who the hell does he think he is?" She said.

"I'm not sure, Carly. But we know that he's a piece of shit," I said. "He's out for now, that's true. But when he's convicted he's going to go away for a while."

"Do you think they'll make me testify at the trial?" She asked.

"I'm not really sure... Beth seems to think that it's going to be open and shut, and they have the complete video, plus what he said about you in interrogation. They may not need you to testify. Do you want to?"

"Part of me does, and part of me doesn't. I don't ever want to look at him again. But if I have to so he'll get what he deserves, I'm going to damn sure try." She said.

I stood there, seeing Carly in a new light. Through her anger, she was starting to find strength. Even with her upset, she was beautiful.

"You know what, Jason? I'm not even afraid of him. Just pissed... ugh, fuck him. I can't wait to see him in prison."

"You will, and soon," I said.

--------------------

The next three days went by in much the same fashion. I would fall asleep on the couch, only to be joined in the middle of the night by Carly and her warm body, sleeping peacefully on my chest. And every morning, we would wake up, my morning wood still raging as hard as it was on day one, her smiling at me as she felt it pressing against her. We hadn't had any more serious conversations, but we had progressed more in our make out sessions, usually ending up with her straddling my lap, my hard on pressing up against her ass, and sometimes grinding a little on it.

To ease my sexual urges, I took to jerking off every time I took a shower. It helped me not to rush things with Carly, as I knew she would progress on her own time. I also called the hospital and took off another week. One of the advantages of being a bachelor with a good career was that I had plenty of money stacked back, and enough vacation time that I could burn what I wanted without consequence.

"I need a change of scenery," Carly said one afternoon. We had taken short trips out of her apartment, just walks around the neighborhood and another trip to my apartment to get more clothes, but other than that, we'd pretty much stayed shut in at her place.

"Want to go to dinner tonight?" I asked her.

"It depends," Carly said with a smile. "You asking me out on a date?"

"Hmm..." I said, playing with her. "Carly, I think you're a total babe, would you please, pretty please, go out on a date with me?"

"Nah," she said, before laughing and flinging her arms around my neck. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. "I'd love to go on a date with you."

"Sweet!" I raised my arms up in victory. "I got a hot date tonight!"

Carly grinned at me. "Ok. Now get out of here, I have to get ready and so do you. Pick me up at 7:00?"

"You got it," I said, heading for the door.

"One more thing," Carly said as I reached her apartment door. "Can we go over to your place for a few days? You have a bigger bed..." she asked hopefully.

I stopped in my tracks, looking at her. "You're ready to sleep with me?"

Her cheeks flushed. "Yeah... I'm not sure if I'm ready for, you know... everything. But I'm sure your back could use a break from my couch, and I love to cuddle you. Would that be ok?"

"That would be absolutely perfect, Carly. Pack a bag, and I'll pick you up later."

To say that I walked out to my car would be inaccurate, I floated.

When I got back to my apartment, I made a reservation online at an Italian restaurant I'd been wanting to try. It had great reviews and a nice, intimate atmosphere, lower lighting, candles, the whole nine yards. Looked to be perfect for a romantic date. I showered, and looked into my closet, trying to decide what to wear. I settled on a button down and slacks with a sport coat. Looking at the mirror and buttoning the top buttons of my shirt, I could feel my heart beating. I can't remember being more excited for a date. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 6:30, I had enough time to make one stop before going to pick Carly up.

I got in my car and went a few miles down the road to a flower shop. Having no clue about flowers, and not knowing if she even liked them, I walked around the shop for a few minutes looking at the different arrangements.

"Is there something I can help you find?" A voice from behind me asked. I turned to find the lady who worked there.

"I sure hope so. I have a first date tonight, have no clue what I'm looking for, and I don't even know if this woman likes flowers..." I trailed off.

"Got it," she said, and walked behind the counter.

"So does she like you?" She asked me.

"Uh... yeah. And I like her too... a lot. Not trying to mess this up." I confessed.

"Well you came to the right spot. You don't want to get something too whimsical, like daisies, unless you know that's what she likes. Since we're guessing, I'm going to go with roses." She said.

I looked to the side of me, to a display that had probably 300 long-stem red roses, arranged into bouquets by the dozen.

"Oh, not red roses. Way to forward, if you will for a first date. No, I'm going to send you with a dozen white roses." She said expertly.

"Sounds perfect, thank you!" She put the bouquet together, I paid, and headed out the door.

Trying not to second guess myself, thinking I might have gone overboard with the roses, I nervously knocked on Carly's door at 7:00 on the dot. I heard the lock slide and the door slowly opened.

There Carly stood. She was wearing a dark blue dress with thin straps and deep neckline. The dress went down right below her mid-thigh, and she had some peep toe high heels on. Her hair was done in loose curls, smoothly cascading to her shoulders. She put makeup on, but I could tell it wasn't very much, and was wearing red lipstick. She was a total knockout, and I stood there, absolutely speechless. Seeing my expression, she smiled and bit her bottom lip.

"So, how do I look?" She asked, a touch of shyness in her voice.

When I finally found my voice, I said, "You look... unbelievable. Wow!" Her dress hung perfectly, accenting the curves on her small body. Her ass was fantastic looking, accentuated by her heels. I held up the flowers for her.

"I got these for you... I hope you don't think that's overboard," I said sheepishly.

Her bright blue eyes lit up. "I love them! White roses are some of my favorites!"

I silently thanked the lady in the flowershop, I'd have to swing back by and tip her for her knowledge.

"You clean up pretty well yourself, sir," Carly said, running her hands up the lapels of my sport coat and kissing me.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Ready," she said. I picked up the overnight bag she had by the door, and we left her apartment.

I opened the car door for her and offered my hand to her, which took before getting in the passenger seat. I got in the driver side and off we went.

Dinner was amazing. The restaurant was perfect, and to see the candlelight dancing in Carly's eyes was tantalizing. Under the table, she moved her feet between mine, rubbing my calf with her shoe.

Between the wine, the food, and our conversation, I had never seen Carly so relaxed and happy. She was radiant and bubbly, and we laughed together as we sat, enjoying the evening.

When the waiter cleared the table, I stood up first and went behind Carly's chair, helping her out of it. She took my arm and we made our way out of the restaurant. Since it was a nice night, we decided to stroll together through the neighborhood, so we walked arm in arm together.

"This has been a wonderful night," Carly said, looking up at me and beaming.

"It's been perfect," I said, returning her smile.

We sat down on a bench, and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She leaned over and kissed me lightly, and looked up into my eyes, setting my body on fire.

"I'm so glad I'm here with you, Jason." She said. I kissed her again.

"I couldn't imagine being here with anyone else, Carly. You're amazing, and you surprise me more every day."

"Take me home," she said.

I stood up, and helped her to her feet. I saw her face wince in pain.

"Ribs?" I asked.

"No, actually, not at all. These heels are killing me," she said with a smile.

"Oh! I guess I could carry you back to the car!" I said, grinning back down at her.

"Be careful, I may just let you!"

We walked the short distance to the car and headed back to my apartment.

-------------

"Nightcap?" I asked Carly when we got inside my apartment.

"Please!" She said, reaching down and standing on one leg, taking her heels off.

"Ok... I have some red wine... some beer... oh, and some bourbon," I said, looking through my cabinets.

"Bourbon," she said, to my surprise. I poured two lowball glasses and handed one to her. We went and sat together on the couch.

She held her glass up to mine. "Cheers," she said, "to an amazing evening."

"Hear, hear," I said, clinking our glasses together and taking a sip. I was impressed to see that she enjoyed it, and she noticed.

"What?" She said, setting her glass down.

"Oh, nothing," I said. "I never would have imagined you were a whiskey girl."

"The right kind, I definitely am. I can't do that rock-gut stuff," she said, making me chuckle. "This is the right kind."

We finished our drinks, and we settled close to each other. My coat, that I took off when we got home was hanging on the back of a chair, and Carly settled into the crook of my arm.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her.

She looked up at me, locking eyes with mine.

"I'm thinking that in a single week, my entire life has changed, Jason. Changed for the better, and it's all because of you."

"Carly... I think my life has changed this week, too. I have never met a woman as amazing as you are. Before you came into my life, things weren't bad, they were just... things. I started to forget what it was like to care for someone as deeply as I care for you. I got absorbed in the routine of life, and you are solely responsible for pulling me out of that. I'm grateful to you."

She reached up and caressed my cheek. I took her hand and kissed it, before kissing her lips. As soon as we began kissing, she straddled my lap, and our kisses turned more intense, our tongues thrashing against each other. My hands were gripping her waist and she was grinding down on top of me, I slid them upward, and paused just below her chest, looking at her for a moment. She nodded at me with a smile, and so I moved them on top of her small breasts, feeling her responsive nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt. Gasping at the sensation, she started unbuttoning the top buttons of my shirt, continuing to grind her crotch against my cock, which was now completely erect. I slid my hands off her breasts, and down to her legs, feeling her soft skin under my hands. I got to the hem of her dress, which had already ridden up her legs, and then slipped my fingers underneath it, moving around the back. I discovered that she was wearing a thong when my hands reached her ass, gripping each cheek with my hand.

Carly broke the kiss long enough to say "Bedroom", so I gripped her ass and stood straight up, bringing her with me. She yelped with delight at being picked up like this, and wrapped her legs around my waist. Continuing to kiss her, I carried her into my bedroom, and placed her gently on my bed. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes, and just said, "Come here."

I crawled onto the bed and up her body until our faces were level, and resumed kissing her passionately, my hands on each side of her shoulders, supporting my weight. I felt her tiny hand caress the length of my cock on the outside of my slacks, and let out a low moan into her mouth. She grabbed my zipper and slowly began opening the front of my pants, then slipped her hand in. Rubbing my cock with only the fabric of my underwear between her hand and my shaft, I moaned again. I moved my hands up the sides of her legs again, and under her dress. When I reached the waistband of her thong, I hooked my thumbs into it.

I felt her take a sharp breath and tense up. She stopped moving, and looked at me with fear. I immediately removed my hands from her waist.

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry, Jason!" She said, tears welling up in her eyes.

I rolled off of her and laid on my side, facing her. She curled up and started to cry. I took her face in my hands gently, and kissed her forehead.

"What's wrong, Carly? I'm sorry if I was going too fast."

"No, it's... it's not you, it's me." She said. "I thought I might be ready, you know, for more."

"Shhh, it's ok, babe," I said, kissing her lightly. "You know it's ok to take your time, I'm right here for whenever you're ready."

"But it's not fair for you!" She said, tearfully. She buried her head in my chest.

"I ruined our date night, I feel so terrible..."

I moved down and put my head against hers.

"Carly Sims, listen to me. You haven't ruined anything for me. I've just spent the last week with the most amazing woman I've ever met, and tonight I went on the best date I've ever been on, and now I'm laying in my bed with the sexiest, sweetest girl in the world. So no, you haven't ruined a single thing for me. I wouldn't trade anything to take away the last week, ok?"

She looked in my eyes, tears still in hers. "Are you sure?"

"I promise," I said.

"It's just... I've never shown myself to anyone," she said.

"I completely understand. Try, for me, not to worry about it."

"Thank you for being so patient with me, Jason," she said.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her body close to mine, and whispered in her ear, "You're worth it."

I felt her instantly relax, the weight of her own anxieties being lifted off of her.

I still had my own issues though, and I knew that Carly could feel my erection still pressing against her. Not wanting her to think I was a perv, I started to roll over and out of bed, to go in the bathroom and jerk myself off.

"Where are you going?" She asked me, feeling me move.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick..."

"To jerk off?" She said.

With an embarrassed expression, I admitted as such.

"I'm still kind of conscious about my body... I'm totally fine with yours though. Can I do it for you?" She asked, a small grin forming on her lips.

"Are you sure?" I asked, hoping the answer would be yes.

She answered by crawling to the edge of the bed in front of me. Pulling my pants all the way off, she then slowly lowered my underwear. When the waistband released my cock, it sprung upward, causing me to laugh nervously.

She stared at it, wide eyed. Then she took her index finger and ran it up the underside of my shaft, starting at my balls and going all the way to the tip. I let out a soft groan and closed my eyes.

"It's a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be... I mean, I felt that it was pretty big, but I had no idea until now!"

She wrapped her fingers around it, fully gripping it. Like I'd guessed, her fingers didn't fully go around the circumference. Slowly, she stroked it up and down a few times, admiring its shape.

"Lay back down on the bed, Jason."

I obeyed, laying down on my back. Carly once again took my cock in her hand and began stroking me, establishing a slow, agonizingly pleasurable rhythm. She leaned over and started kissing me again, our tongues doing a dance of desire with each other. I held her ass with one of my hands, caressing it as she worked my cock, pausing every so often to massage my balls. I could feel the tension begin to build.

"I'm close, baby..." I whispered.

Carly rose up, and straddled my thighs, facing me. She then took my cock with both hands, and sped up her strokes, continuing to build me up. My orgasm ripped through me, and the tip of my cock erupted, shooting a huge rope of cum onto the front of her dress. The second spurt landed on her arm, and the rest of them oozed down her hands. She continued full, slow strokes until I was completely spent. She looked up at me.

"Was that ok?" She asked, pensively.

"No... it wasn't ok," I said, "It was the best orgasm I've ever had!!"

She smiled, pleased with herself. "I'm going to go clean this up. Stay here."

She brought a towel from the bathroom and cleaned the cum off of my cock and balls, lovingly wiping me slowly. Then, taking the towel, she went back into the bathroom to clean herself, and appeared back in the bedroom a few minutes later, having changed out of her dress and into a t-shirt. She climbed under the covers and snuggled next to me spooning her ass up against me. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you for that," I said quietly.

"I didn't think I'd love it as much as I did," She said.

Within a few minutes, we were both asleep, wrapped up in each other.

-------------------

I awoke before Carly did the next morning, and laid there, enjoying her warmth as I had been when we were together on her couch. She was still fast asleep, and so I slowly untangled myself from her, got out of bed and crept to the bathroom. Passing her, I looked back at her, the contented expression on her face as she rested.

I closed the door of the bathroom so the noise wouldn't wake her, and started the shower. Stepping in, I stood there for a few minutes, just letting the hot water run down my body. It was relaxing, and so I sat down on the shower bench and laid my head back against the wall, breathing in the steamy air.

The sound of the bathroom door opening made me open my eyes. The steam from the hot water had clouded the glass walls of my shower, but I could see Carly's outline as she stepped into the bathroom.

"Jason? You ok?" She said.

"Never better!" I answered, "Just relaxing. What about you?"

She stepped closer to the glass and her figure became a little more clear. I could see that she was wrapped in a towel.

"Jason... I'm ready for you to see me."

My heart lept into my throat and started pounding at hearing the words. Making sure she really was ready, I asked,

"Are you sure? I don't want to rush you into anything."

"I'm sure," Carly said from outside the shower.

I watched as she slowly removed the towel from around her and hung it up, the shower steam still obscuring her body. She reached for the shower door and opened it slowly, stepping into the space with me.

Her face showed her nervousness. Her bare shoulders and arms framed a perfect pair of perky a-cup breasts. Her nipples were small but puffy, and gathered to a small tip in the middle. My gaze continued down her small body, to her smooth stomach, then down to a completely hairless crotch, and finally her small, circumcised cock. It was limp, and maybe 3 inches long, and thin. I was mesmerized.

"Please say something, Jason." I turned my gaze upward to her face. She was on the verge of panic and I could see the quiet desperation in her eyes.

1...34567...12