Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 12

Story Info
Leaving Boston and the return of Kyrsten.
7.9k words
4.74
31.5k
47
5

Part 12 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the break. This batch has taken a little longer than I expected to work out a couple things. Note: The next chapter won't be in Interracial but it'll come back here after that. It just will cover a topic that some people might be really bothered by and I wanted to avoid upsetting anyone.

--

I woke up the next morning to a sadly empty bed. Carly had left a note for me taped to her bedroom door.

"Master, I had to go to work and didn't want to wake you. Please use my roommates for your pleasure today and then take out all your frustrations on me when I get home. I'm hopeful that today is the last time I ever disappoint you. Your loving slut, Carly.

PS Check your phone so you can see what I wore to work"

I looked at my phone and saw the message she'd sent me. It was a short video of her in front of the mirror. She was wearing a little flouncy red skirt and plain white t-shirt. I could see the flirtiness in her eyes as she pulled up the shirt, showing me her naked tits. And then repeated the show with the skirt, revealing her smooth, wet cunt. She finished her little show by rotating around to show me her hot little ass and the base of the butt plug she'd put in her tight hole.

I simply replied to the text with:

Me: My dumb slut is going to be pretty horny when she gets home.
Carly: 😈

I cleaned myself up, brushing my teeth in her bathroom before looking around her room. I was feeling a little nosy so I started poking around at her things. It was weird, I knew she wouldn't care about the invasion of privacy and yet I still felt like I should respect those boundaries. Nevertheless, I looked through her clothes and drawers, checking out the clothes she had. I was pretty impressed. There was a lot of obviously new clothing that she'd purchased and virtually all of it was sexy and slutty looking. Corsets, negligees, g-strings and lacy bras. She had a whole collection of chokers hanging from her mirror as well as a drawer full of stockings and garter belts.

Inspiration struck me as I was looking through her closet. I spent fifteen minutes reordering her clothes from what I liked least to what I liked most. Job done, I took a selfie of myself, completely nude, with the closet in the background and sent it to her:

Me: Reorganized your closet. Proper clothes on the left. Unacceptable clothes on the right. Love you.
Carly: 💦Thank you, Master. Now go have fun and stick that cock in something tight and willing.

My work done, I started to hear someone moving around in the house followed immediately by the perfect, sublime smell of bacon filling the air. I wandered out into the hallway, not bothering to put on any clothes, and feeling a little like the cartoon wolf who floats along towards that delicious, beckoning aroma. Natalie was standing there with her back to me and the sight was glorious. Her all white ensemble of a lacy garter belt and stockings with some nice strappy high heels along with a lacy bra. The color contrast with her dark skin was very pronounced and quite hot. Her curvy hips and ample ass were well framed by the garter belt and her tits bounced gently as she moved.

She must have sensed I was there as she turned around to look at me. I could see her hard, dark nipples through the transparent cups of her brassiere. They poked out, already begging for attention. "Bold decision to make bacon wearing so little," I said with a grin, not removing my eyes from the perky little tits.

She reached up and yanked on the door to the microwave. "Microwave bacon, Master. Almost as good with half the time and 90% less kitchen mess," she smiled as she pulled the plate out holding it out as an offering to me. I took a piece and tried it. Not as crispy as bacon should be, but good nonetheless. I nodded my approval and went to sit on the couch as she finished making the rest of our breakfast.

She moved quickly through the kitchen, popping some biscuits into the oven, pouring the batter for pancakes. She kicked a drawer closed behind her as she leaned into the refrigerator for orange juice. She clearly had done this before and looked very happy and natural, despite her slightly awkward footwear.

My voyeuristic revery was interrupted by another entry to the room. Alex was walking softly down the hall wearing very little. She had on a black g-string that would rival dental floss for the minimalist coverage award. She also had on a black, lace, half-cup, bra that cupped her breasts, presenting them to anyone watching which in this case was an intrigued audience of one. She'd done her hair up in a tight bun, holding it up with chopsticks. A nice homage to her heritage, I thought. But her long, slender, pale neck was beautifully exposed revealing the sexy, wiry choker she wore. My eyes flicked between the two of them, wondering if they'd coordinated their outfits. The cloth to skin contrast of the two girls was very stark and very eye catching. Alex walked to me, intentionally putting each foot in front off the other to maximize the sway of her hips. It was almost hypnotic. When she stood in front of me, she put her hands to her hips and said, "Like anything you see, stud?"

I reached my hand out and slid my fingers up her lithe thighs to her warm cunt that was only barely covered by the limited fabric. I rubbed it, noting the way her eyes fluttered slightly. "I like EVERYTHING I see, slut."

She stood there, enjoying my touch as my fingers traced across her flesh. I found my way up to the characters scrawled in an arc across the skin below her belly button. There were eight characters expertly drawn with an arrow that pointed unsubtly down to her cunt. "What does this mean?" I asked, tracing each character.

"Second best hole," she said, her voice barely a whisper as my touch teased her.

"Mmm... and what's the best hole, slut?"

"Maybe you can try them all and find out," she said lustily.

"And the one on your back?" I asked, grabbing her hips and spinning her around. I pulled her onto my lap and she started grinding immediately against my cock while I traced the characters down her spine. I counted them as my fingers descended, the thirteen symbols were even more ornately etched, each one having tiny little details that you only saw up close.

"You can't afford this cunt," she said as she ground into me.

"Really?" I said, letting my fingers work around and tweak her nipples from behind, "You didn't cost that much last night."

"Maybe you still paid more than you had to for me," she said. She turned around and flashed me a smile before hopping up and dancing away into the kitchen. "Breakfast ready?" she asked of Natalie. She walked up and gave her roommate a little smack on her nice thick ass, causing it to jiggle for a moment.

"Keep yourself under control, bitch," Natalie responded but there was no malice in her voice, "I'm almost finished."

Alex responded by simply grabbing a couple pieces of bacon and a quick sip of orange juice before returning to me. She sank down to her knees in front of me and wordlessly started sucking my cock. It was a languid, sensuous blow job and I simply relaxed and enjoyed it with my eyes closed and head back.. A couple minutes later, I heard Natalie approach. She didn't say anything, just sat next to me on the couch and began feeding me breakfast like I was some kind of sultan. It wasn't hard to imagine, given the way my life had been going for the last couple months. I'd gone from a recent bad breakup with a long term girlfriend to fucking five... no... six women in less than two months.

"Tell me, Natalie," I said, sliding my hand along her thigh, "What's going through your mind right now?"

I could feel her tremble next to me as she continued to feed me. Her voice came out haltingly, embarrassed by the thoughts let alone being forced to stay the words. "Master, I can't stop thinking of you that way. You've flipped a switch in me. I understand Carly more now, Master. How she can want to make her life devoted to you. How she could love you after only a short time. Even how she can be not jealous of other women sharing your cock."

Alex stopped for a second and looked up, "I don't. I'm jealous as fuck that anyone gets this cock. But it's super hot that you have all these sluts lined up begging for it," she said as she resumed being exactly one of those sluts.

Natalie continued whispering into my ear, "You've opened something inside me."

"Besides your ass?" I asked with a cocky grin. Natalie laughed and sort of bumped me playfully.

"Yes, besides my ass, Master. Something... deeper? More primal. I can feel my whole body eagerly wanting to please you. And obeying you just feels so right. So natural. When you... when... you... took my... ass last night. I would have hated that before. So degrading and dehumanizing. But... something about how you did it reversed that. I ENJOYED being degraded by you. And the fact that I enjoyed it made it even more horrible and arousing. Does that make any sense?"

I nodded slightly, still enjoying the sensation of Alex's lips around my cock, my fingers traced up to Natalie's freshly shaved mound and rubbed her slightly, "I understand, Natalie. It's very similar to Carly. She feels like she's meeting her biological purpose in pleasing me. I think it's even more profound for you though. You have the double whammy of both sides of your heritage weighing on your psyche. And at the same time, you've studied this stuff and internalized it in a way that others can't."

"Yes, Master," she said slavishly.

"Because of that, every part of you wants to simply obey. Regardless of the personal cost to yourself. Part of you probably wants to actually be destroyed. Brought low and used and abused inhumanely?"

She was silent for a moment before finally gathering the courage, "Yes, Master. A big part of me wants that," she paused and moved closer, spreading her legs wider for my fingers. "I'm afraid that it might be the biggest part of me. And that part is winning right now, Master."

My fingers teased her cunt, "But there's still a small part of you that's rational. That's scared. That doesn't want that?"

"Yes, Master. But... but... Master... I want you to be in charge of that part. I don't want to listen to it. I want to just... cut loose, Master."

"Why would you trust me, slut? You barely know me," I said as I forced my fingers into her wet hole. It was practically free flowing in my hand.

"I... Uhmm... I don't, Master. And that's what makes it so hot. But Carly does. She loves you. She trusts you. And that's good enough for me because I trust her. And so I don't fully trust you and... if I'm being honest... I don't WANT to trust you. I want to be scared of you. Scared of what depraved, disgusting, humiliating thing you'll make me do. Scared of the way my body will react and I won't be able to say no."

My cock was surging down Alex's throat. She was trying mightily to take it all but was struggling with the task. I grabbed her head and pulled down, helping her choke herself on my thick cock. Her eyes looked up at me and the look of surrender she had as she purposefully placed her arms behind her back made my already eager cock approach the edge. She moaned loudly on my cock as I slowly fucked her throat.

"You want to play a dangerous game, Natalie." I said in a warning.

"I know, Master. But... it's what I want. I need to be a little self destructive. I need to feel like I've completely surrendered to someone who doesn't give two flying fucks about me." As she said this, her hips were beginning to buck against my fingers. Images flicked through my mind. Images of her being tied up and fucked. Whipped by a roomful of party guests. Being plugged airtight. It was too much for me, I yanked Alex off my cock and violently jerked Natalie down. I sprayed her face and hair with my cum.

"Keep your mouth shut, bitch," I snarled as I stroked another two loads from my cock. "This is for your face. You'll wear all of my loads all weekend and I'm going to take pictures of each one. So you'll never be able to tell me 'no' about anything. Understand?"

She obediently nodded as her face was painted with cum. I grabbed my phone from the table where I'd left it last night and took a couple pictures, sending the best one to Carly. Alex didn't even need to be told, she simply went back to cleaning and sucking my cock.

We continued like that the rest of the morning, Alex working me up and fucking me with one of her holes then me covering Natalie with more jizz. Her face was a disgusting mess by the time Carly got home. She'd been texted each successive photo so she'd seen the full progression but she hadn't had time to respond until she was heading home. All I got was a quick, "OMG OMW 💞💋💦💦💦"

While I was taking the fourth set of photos, I decided also to make a short video. Natalie was kneeling on the ground, grinning from ear to ear beneath a faceful of my juices. She was gently fingering her clit and pinching her nipples while staring up at me. "What's your name, slut?"

"Natalie Masterson," she said. I hadn't realized her last name and it amused me slightly.

"Not to me you're not. You're a piece of shit whore to me." I said.

"Yes, Master. I'm a piece of shit whore. Thank you, Master," she said with total submission.

"If you ever cross me slut, what do you want me to do with this video?"

"If I displease you, I want you to send it to every man I meet for the rest of my life, Master."

"Then they'll all know what you are," I said and she simply nodded, smiling again. "So you want the world to know what a pathetic cock whore you are?"

"Yes, Master. Everyone should know that I'm just a piece of shit whore. Please, Master."

"And this was your idea. Not mine. I'm not blackmailing you am I?"

"No, Master. This was this piece of shit whore's idea completely, Master. I hope you'll make sure it's the last idea I ever have, Master. After this, I don't want to be guilty of independent thought, Master."

I spat on her face and she smiled at me. I slapped her face and then her tits and she just kept smiling at me. I smashed her nipples between my fingers and she moaned then simply smiled some more. "Good whore," I said as I ended the video.

"Now my little gutter slut, make yourself useful and clean the house, I'm going to use Alex for awhile now. I'll let you know when you're needed again."

"Thank you, Master," she said and walked off. But before I could start fucking Alex, the door opened and Carly walked in. She was stripping out of her shirt and skirt the instant the door was closed behind her. Quickly, she ran and jumped onto me, kissing me and grinding into hips.

"Fuck... I'm so horny, Master. Your messages got me so hot. I love you, Master. I love you. I'm going to make you so happy from now on."

"You always make me happy, slut," I told her as I returned her kisses, Alex forgotten. We made out for fifteen minutes while Alex simply sat there and fingered herself. We whispered sweet things to each other. Mine, admittedly, a little less sweet in word and tone but not in intent. And Carly understood all that and reacted positively to each one. I reminded her that our baby was growing inside of her and she was finally being bred by a white man. That made her cum hard on my fingers while Alex and Natalie encouraged her.

The rest of the weekend was a whirlwind of sex and fucking. Natalie's face was absolutely filthy by Sunday. She spent the last hour I was there on her back underneath Carly, taking my cum as it leaked out of my girlfriend's cunt onto her face. I sampled all of Alex's holes at least once. Her tattoo was right, her cunt was definitely her second best hole. Her ass was unfathomably tight. At one point, I told Alex to go clean herself out and I fucked her ass then went straight to Natalie's mouth. Watching the girl's eyes go wide as she realized what was happening was fantastic. Then Alex squeezed the cum out onto Natalie's already ruined face and the slut actually came from the humiliation. I kept taking pictures and sent them to her. Reminding her of her desire and what I'd do if she ever displeased me. Carly, for her part, was insatiable. I fucked her five times on Sunday and it wasn't enough. By the time my flight had to leave on Sunday, my cock was literally raw from the amount of sex. I couldn't have fucked anyone else if my life depended on it.

Carly drove me to the airport and we talked, for once, sex wasn't on either of our minds.

"So what are we going to do, babe?" I asked.

"I need to tell you something, Jay."

"What?" I asked. She couldn't drop a bigger bomb shell on me than she did Friday night with the pregnancy disclosure.

"On Saturday I put in my two weeks."

"You what? Why?"

"I want to come live with you, Master?"

"In New York?" I asked, still a little shocked.

"Wherever you are, Jay. Where you are is home. I love you and I don't want to be apart like this. I'm miserable."

"But what are you going to do?"

"Besides practicing to be the best fuck toy you could imagine?" she said with a wry smile.

"Obviously besides that."

"My stock options are a little more than I let on," she said, averting her eyes.

"Do you trust me enough to tell me? Why are you being coy?"

"Of course I trust you enough. I'm just a little embarrassed for misleading you."

"I mean... I assumed they were pretty good... maybe a million or so?"

Again, she looked away as we coasted to a stop at a red light. "I was a founder of the company. And we've had some new investors that watered me down but I still own... uhmm... 4.99%"

"Wait... what? But you guys are worth... "

"Yeah... I know... " she said, still looking away.

5% of a nearly billion dollar company is pretty easy math. I took a slow breath in and let it out. My girlfriend was not just rich but was independently wealthy level rich

"Are you mad at me?" she asked meekly.

I squeezed her knee for reassurance and laughed, "Why would I be mad? I'm just glad you told me."

"Of course, Master. You have to know how much I own so you can decide what to do with it."

"What?!?" I nearly shouted. I looked at her in utter confusion.

She calmly looked at me before returning back to accelerate through the intersection, "It's yours, Master. Every penny I own is yours."

"No... NoNoNoNoNo... No!" I said. Now I was shouting though not in anger really. Sometimes people tell you things you're not mentally prepared for. Carly seemed to be making a habit of that this weekend. "Absolutely not. It's yours, Carly. You earned it. It's yours!"

"I love you, Master," she said with a mischievous smile.

Realization dawned on me and I started to feel a little bit of annoyance rise within me. I suppose if I'm being truthful, it was probably more anger than annoyance. "Was that a test?" I asked.

"No... not really... I knew how you'd react. Not a test. Just a joke."

"And what if I'd reacted the other way?" I asked, my anger mitigated but not gone.

"Then you'd have been a rich man with dumb, bimbo, trophy girlfriend who thought slightly less of you and your greed." We coasted to another stop and she turned to me, beaming at her cleverness. "You are everything I ever wanted, Master. And I don't care whether you're greedy or not. I trust you. And if you'd decided the money was yours than it would have been. But I knew that wasn't who you were. Did you even consider it?"

I thought about the question, "No," I said. She was right. It's not like I'd thought, "Wheee... I'm rich. No... wait, this is wrong!" I'd just been completely surprised and reflexively rejected the absurd notion. I kissed her. "I love you too, baby."

"I know. So seriously though. I want you to think about this as ours. I do want to have fun together with this money. And I want to have fun with you."