Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give it some thought. But at least we know the baby will be fine," I said rubbing her belly. With all the sex, I hadn't really forgotten about our baby but I hadn't focused on it. "I guess we've got a lot to talk about there too."

"We can figure all that out. I'll give the company a couple weeks to transition my stuff to the team. I really don't think it'll be a problem. And then we'll have plenty of time to plan our future together, Master. And I want it to be together. Completely. I'm tired of you getting all this action on the side and me getting to share none of it." She pouted cutely as she said it and I laughed.

"I'm sorry, babe. I'll try to give you better details about my sexual conquests until you can hear about them in person every night."

"You better," she said matter-of-factly. "And I was serious by the way. I love you. I know you love me. I know I'm special to you. But I also want you to fuck and love and use whoever you want, whenever you want."

I stared at her, looking for that hint of concern or jealousy that my gut told me had to be in there. The look that she returned was pure love and adoration. "You're definitely something special, babe. I love you."

"I know..." she said with sly smirk, "So what hot piece of ass are you fucking this week? Sherry? Some new slut?"

"I think I'm going to torment your sister with denial this week. Really see how she takes that. I'll be working on her roommates, I think."

"Are they hot?" she asked. I loved the fact that there wasn't even the barest hint of jealousy from her.

"Very. I have a date Wednesday with Starla. She's got nice fat tits and a great ass. She's intrigued by our lifestyle. I think there's like a 40% chance I can get her in bed with me after the date."

"Just 40%. You're slipping, Master. And what about the other roommate?"

"100% I get her into bed whenever I want. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to fuck her."

"What? Why?" she asked, confused.

"Apparently she's the world's sluttiest virgin... I don't even understand. It's weird and Sherry didn't really know anything about it."

"OOoh... a virgin. Can I be there for that?"

"Are you asking me not to have sex with someone when I want to?"

"Of course not, Master. I would never ask that of you," she said with mock severity. "I'm simply requesting that the mother of your child and love of your life be allowed to witness the deflowering of your virgin slut. Fuck her ass and mouth all you want before I get there," she said.

"My goodness you've gotten demanding and manipulative."

"Are you calling me a sneaky Asian?" she asked with all the false indignation she could master.

I leaned over to her and whispered into her ear, "You're too much a dumb chink to be sneaky, bitch." Carly shuddered at my words and nodded.

"Fuck!" she breathed huskily, "You push my buttons, Master. I could ride you right now... right here."

"Well now that I've bred you, there's really no reason for me to fuck your cunt again for the next nine months right?"

Her eyes went wide with a mix of arousal and sheer horror. "Oh, God... Master... I want that so bad... I want to be ABLE to do that for you. But... but... "

"I know, sweetie. We'll have to work up to that level of utter denial. Think of this time away as training," I told her with a smile and she nodded. I could tell that the mere thought of only having her cunt fucked to breed her pushed all the right buttons even as I also knew I'd never be able to deny myself the pleasure of her tight, wet hole.

We continued chatting about things, talking about the next week and what it would bring. Despite knowing that I wasn't going to see her for two weeks, somehow our separation this time was much easier knowing that we'd be together for good after that. I worked on my novel on the plane, inspired by the events of the weekend and the increasingly likely possibility that I might be able to focus more on writing and less on working.

When I got to the airport, I wasn't really paying much attention. I grabbed my bags almost robotically and ran on auto-pilot, ignoring my surroundings and lost in my own thoughts. Suddenly, a familiar female voice cut through the din of the crowd around me. I realized she'd actually been yelling for 30 seconds but it hadn't registered.

"Jay? Yo! Jay Simpson!"

I turned, scanning the crowd until I saw the familiar red curls flopping around. "Kyrsten?" I asked as I dropped my bags to accept the very eager hug she gave me. "What are you doing here?"

She didn't answer, but instead kissed me passionately right there in the middle of the airport. The crowd parted around us and I heard people grumble unpleasant things. Ahhh... New York.

"I needed this cock so bad I had to fly up here," she said. I stared at her and she burst out laughing, "I'm kidding. I mean... it's half true. But I came up here for work. The cock is just a perk!"

"How'd you know to look for me here?"

"I landed an hour or so ago and texted Carly for your address. She told me you were in the air. So I've just been waiting here... empty and unfulfilled," she whispered the last teasingly.

I grabbed my bags and hers and led her outside. "You staying with me this week?"

"Is it alright if I do?"

"Of course?" I answered, surprised that she even felt like she needed to ask, "I do have a date on Wednesday."

"You're such a busy boy. You should post on Facebook more."

"After the last time? I'll pass. Trying to stay out of the limelight, you know?" I said. She laughed. She'd caused me some interpersonal angst with her the last time we'd posted what was happening.

"I'm really sorry. I hope you're not still mad," she said looking worried. I hugged her tight.

"Never mad. Just don't go telling the world we're swingers without checking with me first,"

"Yes, Master. But we're not swingers. I only belong to you," she said and gave me a sweet kiss. "Speaking of swinging, how are your personal conquests going? How many girlfriends am I competing with now?"

It's interesting how much you can read into tone. Where Carly asked a similar question only a few hours ago without even a little jealousy, Kyrsten's tone spoke of something else.

"Jealous?"

"No... Not really jealous... uhmm... Master. No, it's just that... well... I don't like the idea of having to share my time with you. I know it's selfish. And I'm not saying I need or want every moment of your time. But it's hard for me to break myself from the mindset that I 'deserve' all of your attention."

"I imagine most guys you've dated have given you all of their attention," I said smirking at her.

She sort of looked away, "Less than you'd think. And some more than you'd think. I seem to only get weak guys wrapped around my finger or assholes who barely notice me."

I hugged her again and kissed her forehead. "How about, 'nice guy who focuses on you when you're around and also will tell you honestly about all the pussy he gets'. Will that work?"

She smiled half-heartedly, "I guess it'll have to, won't it?"

We made our way to the cab but I was still worried about Kyrsten. She didn't seem like herself and it was nagging at me. "I don't know that I can be that traditional boyfriend, Kyrsten. I'm sorry. Carly's given me a taste of something that I don't think I can walk away from. I love her too much... "

Kyrsten's eyes went wide, "You love her?" I nodded and she teared up a little, "I"m so happy for you, Jay. I don't want to come between you. That's not what I wanted. You guys are great and Carly deserves you. I'm so sorry."

"For what? Were you trying to break us up?"

"No! Oh god no. I was hoping you could keep to just the two of us maybe," she said and looked away from me, "I don't know. But I didn't know you felt like that about her. I can find my own place for the week... "

"No!" I told her forcefully. "Me loving Carly doesn't affect you."

"It doesn't?"

"No. It doesn't. I thought you understood all that."

"I don't know," she sobbed, "I guess I did but I didn't... I thought it was a game. Something that would change... I don't know what I was thinking." Tears were coming down from her eyes now and my heart went out to her. I had to remind myself that she was more fragile than Carly.

I took a breath and said, "Carly wants this. She wants me to fuck other women. To fall in love with them even. The question is, what do you want? What can YOU handle?" I asked. I was holding her hands in mine, trying to reassure her as best I could while also being honest.

"I think so. It's just so unusual and it was one thing when the three of us were together. It felt simple and... right? But thinking about you dating other girls that I don't know somehow makes me jealous."

I nodded, "Thank you for your honesty. I promise that we'll always make things work if you're honest," I paused for a minute, studying her. I saw the need and desire in her eyes and wondered yet again what had happened in her past to leave her so broken. "Tell you what. I have a date Wednesday night. You should come with me. Do you have something really hot to wear?"

She smiled with a big grin, "Well, of course I brought hot stuff to wear for you," then she looked less sure, "But... a date? Really? Won't that be weird?"

"Starla wants to learn more about my girlfriends and you want to know more about how my life is going to be. So I think it might be a little weird but it might also be absolutely perfect for all three of us."

"So wait," she said nuzzling up against me and now speaking softly, "You want your long distance girlfriend to go on a first date with a new girl you want to bed?"

"Well when you put it that way, it just sounds pervy!" I said and we shared a laugh. I kissed her again, sweetly and softly as we continued our car ride.

When we got to my building, I introduced Kyrsten to the doorman and told him she'd be staying with me for a week, then I carried our stuff upstairs to the apartment. "Carly's actually going to be moving in with me in a couple weeks," I told her as we wait for the elevator. It seemed too early to talk about the baby, though I'd not really stopped thinking about it for the last four hours..

"Really? That's great, Master. You must be very happy."

I nodded, "It's got me thinking though. Long term. I mean... how many girls and girlfriends do I want? How many can I have before I'm neglecting some. I don't want you or Carly or any other woman to feel ignored simply because I've run out of hours in the day or bullets in the firing chamber... so to speak," I said with a smile. It had been weighing on the back of my mind for the whole plane ride.

"I can't completely speak for Carly, Master. But I trust you. I don't think you'd get involved with too many women. I think you'll find the right balance."

"I hope so," I said, thoughts drifting to the various women I'd already slept with. Not just Carly and Kyrsten who were definitely girlfriend material, if not more some day. Madison was obviously happy with Dave and was only going to be an occasional fuckbuddy. But what about Sherry? Or Alex and Natalie? Where did I want things to go with Starla? And the other women in my life? Louise? Images of other random women in my life flicked through my mind. I hoped that I could handle this new, weird lifestyle.

"Jay... can I tell you something?" she said as we exited the elevator. "When you talk about dating other women, I definitely get jealous... " she said before silencing herself as she realized my neighbor was in the hallway. Maureen, the mid 30s mother who lived down the hall glanced over her shoulder at the two of us. She'd heard a few awkward exchanges in the hallway in the last couple months so I assumed she was getting used to it by now. But the conversation we'd been having and my own thoughts made me imagine, momentarily, what it would be like to fuck her as well. I started to imagine it...

Kyrsten interrupted my thoughts, however, "I do get jealous. But I get turned on too. If I'm being honest," she said as I opened my door and led her in.

"Yeah?" I asked, setting our bags down and turning around. I picked her small body up and placed her on the granite countertops. "What gets you turned on?" I said as I kissed at her neck.

Her "Oooh" of surprise quickly transitioned to an "Ohhh" of pleasure as I kissed her collar bone. "The jealousy actually kind of makes me hot. Imagining you seducing some other little slut. Taking her. Making her yours. Breaking her down like you did to Carly... Oww... Like you did to me... Master."

"So would you want me to come home and tell you all about it?"

"I'd like to ride your cock while you told me all about it," she said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Would you like to suck their juices off my cock?"

"Fuck me... yes... That would be fucking amazing."

"Would you like to help me seduce them?"

"Yes! That would be so much better. I'd feel like I was... Ohh... yes... helping," she said, stumbling as my hands teased her hard nipples through the sheer bra and t-shirt.

"Well, my cock still probably smells like the cunt of three sluts. Why don't you come clean it off and then you can ride me while I tell you about the last month?"

"Yesss... Master that sounds perfect."

It was indeed perfect and she definitely loved it. I made her ride my cock until I finished telling her about all the sluts I'd been fucking. She came several times as I regaled her with increasingly pornographic tales of my conquests. Her big tits were red with marks from me sucking and pinching them by the time we were done.

When she finally collapsed next to me, exhausted, my cum leaking from her cunt as her legs splayed out onto the bed, she whispered, "Fuck I've missed that. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this whole long distance thing knowing that that beautiful cock is up here away from my cunt."

"Hrmm... well... it turns me on that you spend weeks on end in abject, miserable denial knowing that you'll release all your pent up frustration when you can get up to see me again."

"So you're saying that my sexual misery pleases you?" she said turning to me with a knowing smile.

I nodded, "Knowing that you're all alone. Empty. Unsatisfied. Wet, horny and desperate? MMM... yes... that pleases me, slut."

"Well that does make it a little easier, Master."

"But you need to tell me about it. Email me. Text me. Call me. I didn't like not hearing from you this last month."

"I'm sorry, Master. I... I wasn't sure if you wanted that. I didn't want to appear clingy."

I laughed, "I wouldn't ask you to be a desperate slut if I didn't want you at least a little clingy." I gave her a sweet kiss before rolling out of bed. "Come join me in the shower," I said simply as I walked into the bathroom.

We took a quick shower which stretched into a long, teasing shower. I wanted to fuck her again but the plane rides, marathon sex and hot shower had sapped all of my energy. Instead, she rested her head on my shoulder while I lazily stroked her breast and leg that draped over me while we talked.

"So tell me. What have you been up to?"

"Sales have been great," she said, "Turns out the NYC office brings top salesman up here once a month. So I've found myself very motivated lately."

I smiled and gave her a kiss, "And how's your love life?" I asked with a grin.

"Amazing. I met this wonderfully dominant stud and his girlfriend and it turns out, they're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Truly? The best?" I asked, prying a little. At least feeling around the edges.

She kissed me before saying, "Absolutely. The best thing in nearly 30 years of breathing air, Master."

"Why? We're not exactly conventional, you know."

"Fuck conventional," she said with a little venom. "I don't really talk about it much but... Let's just say conventional isn't always good."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She looked at me and said nothing for what felt like an eternity. "I don't know, Master. I've never really talked about it. Ever. Even Jenn doesn't know all of it. But... I want to." I could see the tears in her eyes. I knew she was wrestling internally with a lot of things. "I want to... Master... will you... No... No... nevermind,"

"Shhh... It's fine, Kyrsten. It's fine. You can tell me if and when you're ready."

"No... that's just it, Master. I'm... I'm ready... but... I need... " she trailed off.

"What? Tell me?" I implored.

"Will you order me to tell you about everything? Please?" she looked up at me with complete innocence and need.

"Kyrsten, tell me about your past. I won't judge you or think any less of you but you have to tell me all of it," I said to her, smiling warmly before giving her a kiss and shutting up to listen.

"Jenn and I grew up in the same neighborhood. I think you know that?" I nodded but said nothing, "Our Moms were friends first from High School. Anyways, my Dad was a drunk but not a particularly bad one. He'd say things he didn't mean. Sometimes he'd squeeze my Mom's arm a little too hard. But he didn't punch her or anything. And all he ever did to me was yell a little." I just listened, knowing that my gut reaction to her words was not helpful to interject. Just from the little she'd told me, I already loathed her father.

"He left when I was six... well... I was in 1st grade. I think he didn't come to my sixth birthday. Anyways, my Mom went through a really bad patch. She had a pretty good job but she kept getting involved with some real losers. She'd left a pretty benign drunk and instead found herself with people that would beat her sober. She never thought she was good enough and thought she deserved it. I... I think some of that rubbed off on me sometimes," she said the last quietly, admitting something out loud that she'd probably only barely admitted to herself in her head.

I kissed her forehead and simply said, "Go on."

She smiled at me, "It only got worse as I got older. Mom was really good about keeping them away from me but when I got tits, the guys changed. Instead of yelling or slapping me, the looks started. God bless my Mom though. She'd let those guys beat her but when she caught them looking at me or grabbing my ass, they were done. A couple of them she chased off with a baseball bat. She... She always kept me safe."

Tears were coming down Kyrsten's eyes and I felt my own eyes watering a little. Picturing a mother who's constantly being physically and verbally abused standing up for her child brought a small amount of happiness to an otherwise tragic story. "Does Jenn know all of this? Did her parents know?"

Kyrsten frowned, "They knew. And Jenn knows all of this. Jenn's mom was great and tried to help my Mom and when she couldn't, she helped me. They were this perfect American family. Nice house. Happy marriage. Two great daughters and a dog and a cat that played together because of course they did." She had a wistful look on her face remembering that before she frowned and continued, "I used to sleep over at Jenn's house just to get away from the yelling sometimes. Jenn doesn't know... uhmm... the rest..."

"What happened?" I asked, unsure if I wanted to hear. The look of fear and self-loathing in her eyes and voice scared me.

"When we were 15, Jenn went to cheerleading camp in Oklahoma for two weeks. You probably don't remember," I shook my head, we hadn't hung out in the same crowds at that age, "She was really excited. But her little sister Rebeccah was home alone and both Jenn's parents were working. So they asked me to... you know... babysit."

Something about the way she said babysit caused my stomach to sink. I didn't want this story to go where I knew it was going. But I also knew Kyrsten needed to get it out. "It started innocently enough. Jenn's dad would come home a little early to finish working from home. Then he started coming home at lunch. Rebeccah usually took a nap then... and I didn't have anywhere else to go."