Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged Kyrsten tight and kissed her forehead again before whispering, "Tell me only what you want to, babe."

She sniffed again and nodded. Kyrsten was silent for awhile, gathering her thoughts before she managed to continue, "He started slowly and didn't pressure me. He did everything that a boyfriend should do. Just not what a 40 year old man should do. I felt like I was the one seducing him at times. I told myself I was. I thought I was a bad person doing it. Like I was leading him down this bad path. But I loved it and hated myself."

Tears were free flowing. I could tell these were words she'd never said. Maybe even thoughts she'd never had. She obviously couldn't tell Jenn this. Who could she tell? Me.

"It lasted those two weeks. But he kept wanting more. We'd meet in the parking garage at his office at lunch sometimes. Or in a hotel when his wife thought he was out of town. We kept sneaking around for almost two years. And then... one time he was fucking me and... and... he... " she was sobbing now, "he told me... I was... Oh God... He told me he was so much tighter than my Mom."

"What?" I asked.

"It turns out the bastard had been having an affair with my Mom when I was a baby. That's why my Dad started drinking. And she kept going back to Jenn's dad and my Dad kept finding out and eventually couldn't take it." Her tears had turned to anger. Not just anger. Actual rage.

"I swear I wanted to kill him. I would have if there'd been anything in the room to try. I left wrapped in a blanket and never went back. I stopped hanging out at Jenn's house which was hard. I had to make excuses. Blame my mom. I made friends with the Youngs and stayed with them some even. That's how Carly and I became friends. Jenn doesn't know and her parents are still together. Still happy."

I hugged her tightly to me and tried to reassure her. A lot more made sense about her now. Her inferiority streak. Her gravitating towards abusive men and abusive relationships. Her distrust of relationships in general. "Thank you for telling me, Kyrsten. Thank you."

"Thank you for making me, Jay. It felt so good to tell someone all of it. I'm glad I made you make me," she said with a smile. I grinned back and kissed her, softly and tenderly.

"Kyrsten, I promise you I'm not going anywhere. You and Carly are both amazing, and the only choice I can make that's honest is to choose both. And I desperately hope that's enough for you but if I'm EVER a cause of emotional distress for you, I need you to tell me. Even if it's hard for me to hear. I need to hear it, understand?"

She nodded and we kissed again. We made out for awhile, no talking, just two people needing to share intimacy.

When we finally stopped, we realized we were both exhausted and we fell asleep quickly with my arms wrapped protectively around her. I dreamt a peaceful, dreamless sleep curled up next to this sweet, sexy goddess. I wasn't sure what the future would bring but I knew I wanted to keep her safe.