Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 30

Story Info
Jay and Carly meet the neighbors. Victoria moves in.
11.6k words
4.79
21.3k
44
11

Part 30 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know some of you don't like the direction that the story has taken. I get that. I never expected this story to grow to where it has but all the positive comments have kept it going long past the originally planned arc. If I could do it over, I'd probably rename it but that ship has sailed.

However, rest assured that there WILL be a renewed emphasis on Carly and the other core girls. Maybe I'll jump the shark at some point but the current story arc has a broad outline that'll last another 15 or so chapters. Hopefully you like it. I understand if you don't. Thanks either way for the wild ride ;)

Carly and I got settled into our new house quickly. It really was a beautiful home. Now that the nerves of home buying were behind us, we both agreed that we'd made an excellent decision. We spent the first few hours in the house simply planning things out. The dining room is here. The living room is there. We'll need a couch over here and the TV over there. We had the most fun planning out the bedroom situation. The master bedroom was huge. Nearly as big as my New York condo. The master bath had a huge jacuzzi tub and a giant walk in shower. Both easily big enough for three people. Carly wanted a four posted bed for reasons that should be obvious. There was a door that connected the master bedroom to one of the other bedrooms upstairs. We knew that would be Kyrsten's room at least until the baby arrived. Three other bedrooms upstairs provided ample sleeping space and guest accommodations.

We spent an entire afternoon at a Miami furniture store picking out things for our, currently very spartan, home. Then there was a lot of unpacking, a lot of trips into town for random little things and a lot of christening. Carly wanted to make sure that she was the first one to get fucked in every single room of the house. The only exception made was for Kyrsten's room which we both felt should be deflowered by Kyrsten and I. In fact, we'd been so busy with all the first time fuckings, we'd actually not yet done it in our own bed. The floor, the shower, even the bathroom countertop. But our bed had remained oddly virgin.

On the third night Carly and I were in the hot tub that looked out over our part of the beach. Our little slice of heaven. Carly was straddling me and lazily riding me. "Are you excited for tomorrow, Master?"

"I am," I said as she gyrated her hips on me. For anyone who's ever had sex in a pool or hot tub, it's terrible lubricant. It's more about the bodies moving against each other than the pounding and thrusting that we normally engaged in. I'm not sure I like it better but it was an interesting change of pace.

"You're looking forward to fucking someone besides me?" she asked with a sexy, teasing voice.

"I am," I said simply as I leaned back and let her work on me.

"Who are you looking forward to fucking the most, Master?"

"Kyrsten," I said quickly. It wasn't even a close question. Kyrsten was finally ready to move in. She was driving down in a UHaul and, in 24 hours, and we'd be moving her into our house. Victoria was also flying in and I had strong, evolving feelings for her. But Kyrsten was one of the three loves of my life and I missed her greatly. I also knew from the multiple video chats that she was ready to crawl out of her skin from her denied arousal. She'd been edging every night for nearly two weeks while watching me fuck Carly or one of the other girls in New York. She'd practically broken down in sobbing pleas last night while I unloaded all over Carly's face. I could still hear her saying, "Ineedit, ineedit, ineedit," in my head.

"You still want me to stay behind and get things ready, right?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked. My mind was a million different places but somehow Carly managed to contract her cunt around me and bring me entirely into focus on her gorgeous face. "Do you want to come along to pick up Victoria?"

"No... well, yes, of course I do. But the Sheriff stopped by yesterday and asked me if I'd talk to Chloe like we talked about."

"Oh... that's good," I said. I wasn't particularly looking forward to a 90 minute car ride by myself but it would be nice to have some alone time.

"She's very pretty, you know."

"I guess," I said as Carly gyrated on top of me.

"You guess?" she said.

"Fine... she's smoking hot but she's a fucking bitch," I said. I grabbed Carly's hips and flexed myself within her. Carly moaned and tightened even further around me. It was like she was trying to communicate how much she needed me with just her pussy.

"Don't judge too harshly, Master. She lost her mother and that changes a person. Especially to lose them right in the middle of becoming an adult."

"I guess," I said. Carly simply kept riding me slowly. Moving her hips back and forth and squeezing me. "But don't go trying to seduce her. The last thing I need is get on the wrong side of the Sheriff before we even hit the one week mark."

"You're right, of course, Master. We should wait until at least two weeks before you're fucking the Sheriff's daughter."

"Scheming bitch," I whispered as my lips found the swell of Carly's breasts. I latched onto her nipple, taking it between my teeth and teasing her gently.

"Thank you, Master. But only scheming FOR you. Never again... oh... against you," she said, moaning as I bit her nipple gently. I felt her cunt clench around my cock in reward and repeated the action on the other nipple. The reaction was even more pronounced the second time.

"And what about the pastor's wife? You could corrupt her... ooohhh... or her daughter... ahhhh... yes... the daughter. You like that idea," she said.

"That obvious?" I asked, aware of how hard my cock was inside my lovely, sexy wife.

"Your cock felt like it surged to a foot long when I mentioned... ohhh... fucking... ahhh... the pastor's hot little daughter... oh fuck... Master."

After that, we had no more words. Carly gyrated and ground herself harder and faster on me, moaning and gasping as she tried to get every single millimeter of me as deep as possible. We stayed like that, languidly fucking in the hot water until I felt the fire rise inside me. I picked her up and she hooked her legs around me as I stood out of the water. Two steps later and I dropped her on a lounge chair and drove hard and deep into her, making her scream out into the cool, quiet night.

After we finished, we lay there naked in the chair. The cool air felt wonderful on my hot, sweaty skin. Carly felt even better as I held her from behind and we enjoyed the intimate closeness. "You still happy with the decision to move here, Master?"

"Yeah... just worried is all."

"Things will be better when Kyrsten gets here," she said as she turned her head and gave me a long, sensual kiss. "You need your fiancee, don't you?"

"And my girlfriend," I said. "I miss Louise almost as much as Kyrsten."

"Don't forget your slutty work wife," she said.

"Or my ex girlfriend sex slave?"

"We're going to have a very full house soon, Master."

"Well... Kyrsten will be splitting time in Miami and Louise will probably only be here on the weekends."

"Ohh... poor Master. You'll only have three three holed sluts to keep your cock busy. Whatever will you do?"

I snaked my hand up from her chest and lightly encircled her neck, "Are you mocking me, bitch?"

"Never, Master. Just pointing out that we're going to have to recruit some local sluts... I wonder where we could find some some nice, young, fresh pussy for you. Hrmmm," she said as she put her finger to her chin in an exaggerated gesture of faux contemplation.

"You seem determined to get us run out of town."

"I'm sorry, Master. I just don't want your perfect, white cock to be neglected."

"No seduction without my permission. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," she said then more quietly, "You know I'd never do anything like that without your permission, right?"

"I know, sweety. I just wanted to make myself clear. You can be so bubble headed sometimes," I said.

"Like totally, Master. That's why I need you to keep me straight so I like totally don't wear my socks as gloves or something... like totally!"

I laughed, "That's a pretty good Rebeccah impression."

Before she could respond, there was a rustle in the bushes around the pool. "What was that?" Carly said as she sat up, clutching her hands to her chest and holding her knees together.

"Probably a squirrel," I said looking into the dark.

Carly turned to me and gave me a little kiss, "Or maybe the naughty, repressed daughter of a pastor?"

"Stop," I said my fingers trailing down to tickle her gently.

She giggled and recoiled before laughing out another absurd suggestion, "Or maybe a stuck up wannabe influencer who needs good dicking?"

"Or just a lizard," I said as my hand again gripped her neck gently.

She looked at me defiantly, "Or a wild child shackled by her religious husband and desperate for a return to good fuckings."

"Or a GIANT lizard," I said as I yanked her back into my lap so she could feel my once again hard cock.

"Mmmm... Master... I think I like this giant lizard theory," she said in a tone that promised a continuation of tonight's eroticism. Five minutes later we were upstairs fucking in our bed for the first time since we got there.

The next day started off as expected but things quickly took a surprising turn. About fifteen minutes before I was getting ready to leave, there was a knock at the door. Assuming it was Chloe, I walked to the door. I was surprised to find not one person but two... and neither was Chloe. Instead what I saw was Pastor Paul and his daughter standing at the door. Paul was wearing the only thing I'd seen him wear since I'd been here, a pair of dark blue jeans and a polo shirt, this time dark green rather than orange. His daughter, on the other hand, was dressed in a long-sleeved, over-sized t-shirt that hung down low enough that it covered whatever shorts she was wearing. She had on a pair of wedge sandals, those kind that look like they're made of wicker, with laces that ran halfway up her calves. The grin on her face sent a shiver down my spine.

"Little cold in your house, neighbor?" Paul asked, noticing my involuntary shake.

"Yeah... a little," I said trying to cover, "What can I do for you, Paul?" I asked with a smile. My knee jerk reaction to the Pastor next door had been one of defensiveness and skepticism. But every interaction I'd had with the guy improved my opinion of him. He seemed laid back and chill, hadn't tried to give me the conversion hard sell and generally seemed to be a nice guy. I liked him.

"Well, I hate to ask this of you, but Leah here needs to go to the university to take care of some stuff. We heard you were heading over there today. Her Mom took the car to Lauderdale so she can bring her back... do you mind her riding with you?"

"Uhmm... sure... I guess," I said.

"Thanks a bunch, neighbor. We wouldn't have asked but she's apparently got a filing deadline and she needed to mail this paperwork last week," Leah gestured with a thin manilla envelope and grinned at me. "She can be so absent minded," Paul said and put her in a headlock and gave her a gentle noogie.

"Dad!" Leah protested girlishly as she pulled herself away and fixed her hair. She blushed with embarrassment and started biting the ends of her hair nervously.

"Okay... well take good care of my girl. She's a pretty good conversationalist when she's not trying to get something from you," Paul said. He hopped off with a wave leaving Leah and I alone on the front porch.

"Soo... uhmm... I'm leaving in about ten minutes, okay?"

"Sure," she said demurely. It was hard to get a read on Leah. She seemed shy but gave these little hints of something darker. She was undeniably attractive, even if I couldn't see much of her with that shirt on. Her legs were pale and smooth and her face was impossibly cute. I found myself constantly glancing at her as I gathered up my things.

"We're headed off!" I called.

"Have fun, Ma... wait.. We?" Carly called before rounding the corner from the kitchen. Carly was stark naked other than her leather slut collar. I probably should have thought of that before I'd invited in Leah. Instead, Leah got a full eye full of my beautiful wife in all her glory. "Oh... hi, Leah. Are you hitching a ride with my Ma... my husband?"

Leah nodded. Her first impulse was to look away but I could see her stealing glances out from behind her hair. "Sorry, Leah. We uhmm... well we're newlyweds. We have a lot of sex."

"It's okay, Mr. Simpson. I'm old enough to understand people have sex," she said though her flushed face told me she was still a bit embarrassed.

"Anyways, we'll be off. You should be getting dressed anyways, Carly," I told her. Chloe was supposed to arrive any minute to talk to my wife. I went to the shelf to find my keys while Carly reached into the laundry and pulled out a thin summer dress and threw it on. The fact that she casually got dressed in front of Leah and obviously hadn't bothered with underwear wasn't lost on any of us.

I gave her a kiss goodbye which she turned into a mini-makeout session. When she broke the kiss she whispered, "Enjoy the car ride... Master." She gave my cock an obvious little rub before gently shoving me towards the door. Towards the girl she obviously wanted me to see as prey. I swallowed and turned towards Leah, ready to apologize. Before I could say anything, however, there was another knock at the door.

I walked forward, Leah in tow, and opened the front door. Chloe was standing behind it dressed in a surprisingly casual manner. She was, of course, typing away on her phone and didn't even bother to look up. "Hey," she said simply.

"Hi," I said at the same time Leah said, "Hey, Chloe."

At the sound of Leah's voice, Chloe's head snapped up so fast I thought she was going to pull a muscle. "What the FUCK is this bitch doing here?"

"Don't worry. She's not hanging out with you and Carly. I'm giving her a lift to the University."

"Your funeral, Mrs. Simpson. The fucking skank ho shouldn't be trusted," Chloe said as she pushed past Leah and into the house.

"Hey!" I barked. The blonde girl turned and looked at me. She started to say something but I took a step forward and said, "I don't know what your beef is with her but when you're in OUR house," I said gesturing between Carly and I, "You'll at least be civil if you can't be courteous."

"But..."

"Is Leah a murderer?"

"What? No?"

"Then I don't care what you think of her. Maybe she's terrible. You can tell Carly all about it if you want. But for right now, you'll treat her with some basic human decency, understand?"

"Yes, sir," Chloe said. She lowered her eyes and actually put her phone in her pocket.

"Now I'm not going to do something so cliched as to make you apologize. But if you'd LIKE to apologize and you think it's appropriate, then go ahead."

Chloe looked up at me then turned to Leah. "I'm sorry I said those things. I should keep my thoughts to myself."

I gave a little 'harumph' and muttered, "Pretty shit half-apology but it'll do for now. Talk to Carly, Chloe. You obviously need to vent about stuff. We'll be back in a few hours, lover."

"Take your time, Master," Carly said without thinking then instantly clapped her hand to her mouth. "Sorry..."

I tried to laugh and play it off as if she was teasing me, "It's okay, babe. Giving me a little sassiness is all in good fun. You'll just pay for it later." I gave her a wink and she blushed, knowing that what the girls might hear as a friendly joke was a very real promise from me. I turned and gestured towards Leah who practically hopped after me. As we climbed into the car, I could feel her eyes appraising me. Reevaluating what she'd previously thought.

"That was very nice of you," she said.

"No one should be talked to that way," I responded and gave her a warm smile.

"It was still nice. She's always so mean to me."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, unwilling to meet my glance. I flipped the switch on the car as we hit the highway and put it into self-driving mode. Elon Musk is a weirdo but his cars are amazing.

I turned and looked at the dark-haired girl, "Bullshit. Animosity like that doesn't come from nowhere. She might have a shitty, unfair reason. But it's still a reason." Leah stayed silent and looked out the passenger window. I switched tactics, "Look, she's telling Carly her side of the story right now. Do you want that story to go unchallenged?"

She turned back to me and said, "Fine... There were a couple of boys that she liked and they liked me more. Alright?"

"And you stole them from her?" I asked. The answer was pretty obvious.

"I didn't need to steal them. They practically threw themselves at me. I'm the innocent one here," she said unconvincingly.

"Uh huh... sounds like high school bullshit drama to me."

"Right? I mean, she should just grow up and be an adult about all of this."

"You both need to grow up...," something occurred to me, "Hold on... isn't she older than you?"

"Yeah," Leah said quietly.

"Then how'd you fight over the same guys in school."

"They weren't guys in school," she said quietly.

"Leah... who were they?"

"Look... just townies okay. A guy from Key West and a guy from Lauderdale."

I shook my head, "So not quite high school drama, huh?"

"I guess not," she said quietly. She looked a little embarrassed about the whole thing.

I felt kind of sorry for her. She was a pretty young girl and Chloe was the older one who should have known better. I could understand why Chloe's feelings were hurt. Having your boyfriend stolen by a high school girl was rough. But Chloe should also place some blame on the crappy boyfriends. "Don't worry about it. It's a lesson to learn, okay." She gave me a thankful smile and we drove on in relative silence awhile.

After about 30 minutes, Leah got restless and started moving around. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah... it's just... you mind if I get more comfortable?"

"Sure... I guess, but how..." my words were cut off as she quickly reached down and pulled her baggie t-shirt off. Underneath, she was wearing a pair of obscenely short jean shorts and a low cut, halter top that looked more like a vest a stripper might wear than a piece of clothing you'd wear to the university. "Uhmm... Leah?"

"Yeah, Jay?" she said with a smirk.

"That outfits a bit... uhmm... revealing."

"You sound like my dad," she said with a laugh. She rolled the window down and leaned over, sticking her arm out of the car and letting it ride up and down in the wind. The air caught her hair, brushing it back from her face and revealing the delicate, almost elfen features underneath. "Tell me about you and Carly?"

"We met in high school. Never dated. Got back together about five months ago and it's been a whirlwind romance ever since."

"Do you only date Asian girls?"

"What? No... of course not. I date lots of women."

She turned to me, her eyes glittering. "That was present tense."

"What?"

"I knew it when I first saw you. I saw the way your eyes lit up when you realized I was legal. You're a player," she said.

"I am completely loyal to my wife," I said. It was the kind of truth Old Ben Kenobi would be proud of.

"No way... you said you date lots of women. How many times have you cheated on your blushing bride, Jay?"

"Zero. I've never gone behind her back," I said. Again, a very, very barely true statement.

Leah looked at me, "You're not lying... but you're nervous."

"Because you're making me uncomfortable," I said. That part was 100% true. Not only were her questions making me uncomfortable mentally but the amount of skin she was showing and the swell of her perfect breasts peeking from her shirt were making me physically uncomfortable.