Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome, home," Carly said.

The words hit Victoria all at once. "Home? I guess so," she said with a whisper as she looked at it. "Home... It's the first time I've ever lived in a house."

"Really?" I asked. Growing up in Orlando, everyone has a house. There actually aren't that many apartments. We all have houses and we all have pools. At least in suburbia.

"Yeah. I get my own room?"

"Yup. It's all set up for you. But I hope you don't sleep there often," Carly said and gave her a little peck on the cheek. "And you? What took so long? Kyrsten will be here any minute!"

"Oh," I said, checking my watch. I flipped up my phone and pulled up the app to Google stalk Kyrsten. She was ten minutes away. "We had to shop for Victoria. The silly little slut decided to burn her entire old wardrobe and move to Florida wearing just that."

Victoria stuck her hands out as if to say, "Surprise."

Carly just laughed again. "Well get it all inside. If you want to surprise Kyrsten, there's not much time. Everything's ready."

We walked in, quickly showed Victoria to her room and basically threw the clothes inside. Then Carly and Victoria made themselves scarce. I looked around and everything was exactly as I'd instructed. The lights were dim. There were candles. There were roses. It was perfect. Carly had done an amazing job. I watched with increasing nerves as Kyrsten's avatar on my GPS map grew closer. When she pulled up, I immediately opened the door and walked out to meet her. The sun had started to set on the horizon and we were bathed in the low red light of dusk. Kyrsten hopped out looking both exhausted and beautiful, a feat that she seemed to have mastered. Her hair was damp from the sweat of a long day's travel. But her joyful smile was undiminished. "Hi, Master," she said as I ran towards her, grabbing her in a huge hug and lifting her off her feet.

"Welcome home, my love," I said and gave her a kiss that hopefully curled her toes. "I'll get everything unloaded in a minute but I want to show you something first."

"What?" she said as I dragged her to the front door. I repeated the performance Carly had gotten a week earlier. I lifted Kyrsten off her feet, eliciting a girlish giggle and kick of the legs as I pushed the door open and moved her through the entryway. Her eyes, still adjusting from staring into the western setting sun for the last two hours didn't fully register what she was seeing. I put her down and immediately dropped to my knee.

"Master?" she asked then she saw the box in my hand.

"Kyrsten? Will you do me the honor of being my wife."

"Yes. Yes. Of course, yes," she said as I slipped the ring onto her outstretched digit.

The clapping and cheers from the bedroom that followed made us laugh. Turns out, I didn't have to unload anything. Victoria unloaded all of it with Carly's instructions. Kyrsten and I, instead, christened the last room of the house before the other two joined us in a reunion orgy of lust. All-in-all, a pretty good day.