Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued to listen, I realized how malleable Leah was. Frankly, how malleable all of the younger girls I'd become involved with were. It made me think of Sasha and how her bosses manipulated her. Part of my conscience gnawed at me but, as I thought about my actions, I realized that whatever guilt I may be feeling was largely a product of my upbringing. I'd been clear with every girl what I wanted. I'd laid out my lifestyle in open and honest terms. And I'd even insisted on people finishing college and not jumping into things. If anything, many of the girls I'd been with would complain about the relative slowness of our various relationships. Hell, Sherry wanted to be knocked up and pregnant after sleeping with me for a week.

We arrived at the mall and the two girls, already fast friends, practically ran in to do some shopping. We hit five different stores over a couple hours. Victoria only bought things that "made my eyes light up". The two girls took great joy in striking all kinds of provocative poses. Victoria's reluctance to show her body off was dampened by Leah's obvious willingness. Both girls flashed me several times when nobody was looking. We got a couple dirty looks from passerbys but generally nobody gave us any trouble. Leah actually was still wearing my cum but you couldn't really tell unless you knew what to look for. The thought that she was doing it, however, left me pretty aroused.

"That saleswoman is cute," Victoria mentioned at one point. I looked over and saw a petite blonde. The girl was dressed in tight slacks and a white blouse and was quite beautiful. But it was an almost generic kind of beauty. Blonde, blue eyes, C cup tits, nice hourglass shape. She was objectively attractive but I wasn't attracted to her. Especially when compared to the two girls that were currently competing for my attention.

I shrugged and said something noncommittal that I don't recall. Leah, having just come out of the changing room wearing a tight little mini-dress that looked like it was painted on, overheard and said, "So is that how it works? You guys look out for girls and help seduce them for him?"

"Sometimes," Victoria said as she hooked her hand in mine and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"You just arrived and haven't even had sex with him yet you're looking for other women?" Leah said, confused.

"No... he hasn't fucked me today... yet," Victoria said, the correction in her voice obvious. "And he might not. And I'm okay with that. It's his choice when and how he uses me, Leah. That's his right." Leah looked on, more than a little perplexed. Just then, another cute saleswoman caught the tail end of the conversation and smirked. This one had an almost naughty librarian look to her. Wavy dark brown hair and some very nice hips that looked like they'd be fun to hold on to. My mind briefly wandered to imagining what she might like. Something about her really struck my fancy and I found myself actually contemplating this one.

Leah saw me looking at the eavesdropper and said, "Do you like her, Master? I bet I could convince her to join us."

The saleswoman, embarrassed at being caught, turned beet red and scurried off. "Don't make a scene Leah," I told her. "It's not sexy to make strangers uncomfortable. At least not until you know they're into it." Leah looked suitably chastised and we continued on.

We hit another store but by this time my arms were starting to get tired from carrying all the bags around. I'd lost track of how much money had been spent but it was easily two grand. The final store we were hitting was so Victoria could buy a couple bathing suits. I went up to the saleswoman with Leah and Victoria following. The brunette girl looked a little older than Leah, early 20s and seemed about average height. She was a little on the thick side but not fat by any means. She was wearing a short white skirt and a mesh shirt that revealed the bikini top underneath. "Only in a south Miami bathing suit store," I thought to myself. The thought that followed quickly on the heels of that one was, "Holy shit those are two huge breasts!"

I leaned forward in an exaggerated manner to read the nametag on the girl's shirt, right above her mammoth breasts. She obligingly stuck her chest out to make it easier for me. "Hi... Marnie is it?"

She smiled, "Not the first time someone tried that."

"Probably not the last either," I said, realizing how lamely predictable my joke was. Still, it did give me a great look at her giant tits. "I'm looking for some bikinis for my secretary," I said. She gave me a funny look, "It's complicated, don't ask."

Marnie was a smart girl. She wasn't going to risk a commission just to pry about a customer's sex life. Plus, this was Miami. People had some pretty wild lifestyles here. We'd seen a woman in leather leading around a man in a suit on a leash as we'd walked into the mall. If I wanted to bang my secretary then she wasn't going to judge. "Of course, Sir. What are you looking for?"

"Well, she's got some really great breasts, don't you think?"

"I do, Sir. We don't see a lot of women in here with natural breasts almost as big as mine."

I noticed the way she threw that out there and it wasn't lost on Leah or Victoria either. Victoria arched an eyebrow at me and I gave her a little nod. She flashed a brilliant smile and said, "My boss really likes my boobs and something that would really show them off... to him... would be ideal, I think. The skimpier the better."

"I've got the perfect set over here," the saleswoman said as she gestured for Victoria to follow. They wandered into the back corner where I could see a couple mannequins displaying bikinis that could only be described as miniscule.

Leah sidled up next to me and stood on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear. "You're going to try to fuck her, aren't you?"

"Maybe," I said, mulling it over already in my mind. I'd never been with a girl with that big a set of tits before. I wondered what it would be like.

"She's definitely down for it. I can tell."

"Really?"

"I'm very good at sensing these things. I play the game every Sunday at church. I look out over the congregation and pick out the women that are going to go home and have sex with their husbands."

"How do you know if you're right?"

"I don't always. But usually it's pretty obvious by the end of the service. She's already displaying all the signs."

"You're very useful, Leah," I said as I ran a finger up her spine.

"Thank you... Master," she said in a husky whisper.

"You want to start earning the right to call me that?"

"More than anything," she said. She was squirming and clearly aroused.

"Victoria hasn't had an orgasm since I left the City. Follow her into the changing room and get her off. Tell her you're my present to her."

"But...," Leah started to protest. "She's a girl."

"Is that a problem?"

"I thought it would be just doing sexy stuff with you."

"We're all a package deal. And obedience is important. But if this is a bridge too far for you then we can call it quits." I looked at Leah and saw the internal debate.

"I mean... it's a sin. But lots of things are sins and humans are sinful. We ask for forgiveness from our sins."

I tried to remember what Victoria had told her in the car, "It's also an expression of love. Not necessarily romantic love but love nonetheless. And it's a show of submission to the man you want to claim you."

Leah nodded, "Okay... but I've never done that before."

"Well, do to her what guys have done to you," I said.

"I've never had it done to me before," she said.

"Ohh... well... imagine your tongue is a wet finger. Do what you do to yourself."

Again, she looked embarrassed.

"You're kidding me? You've never played with yourself?" she shook her head. "Never had an orgasm... ever?" Again, another shake of the head.

"Okay, change of plans. Go in there and tell Victoria that I said if she wants to get fucked tonight, she needs to give you three orgasms before you leave that changing room. Understand?"

Leah nodded but looked even more scared than when she was being told to service my secretary.

"Don't worry. Consider it a gift from me."

Before we could continue, the saleswoman walked back having let Victoria into the changing room. I gave Leah a little nod and gentle pat on her ass, sending her off for her first ever orgasm. Marnie noticed the gesture and looked at me appraisingly. "You with her too?"

I nodded. "They know about each other," I said simply.

"And your wife?" she asked, pointing to my ring.

"She encourages it," I said.

"I hear that a lot from guys. It's almost always a lie."

"You want to call her?" I asked.

"Seriously?"

"Sure... she's right there in my phone," I said pressing my thumb to the back of the phone to unlock it and handing it to her.

She demurred, "I trust you. That would be a balls out crazy bluff to try just to convince me you're not cheating on your wife."

"Well... I'm also trying to get into your pants, Marnie." I smiled at her and she looked at me. Her mouth opened and shut a couple times while she tried to come up with a response.

"How kinky are you?" she asked in a whisper as she leaned into me.

"How kinky do you want me to be?"

She looked like she'd finally made a decision. "Hey, Carol! Ferrari?" she said over my shoulder to the only other person in the store, her coworker.

The other woman looked around the store and then nodded, "Sure. Ferrari."

Marnie grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her toward the dressing room. "What was that about?" I asked.

"It's a code word asking if our coworker will cover for us while we go fool around with a customer."

"Seriously?" I asked. Was this a thing at every retailer?

"Yup. I've never actually done it here but Carol does it once a week or so. So she owes me."

"That's crazy," I said.

"MMMhmmm...," she agreed as she pulled me into the small room and locked us in. She turned to me and reached her hand behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss. I was surprised at the passion and connection that came along with that first kiss. She seemed to want a moment of intimacy with this stranger that she was about to fuck.

As we broke the kiss, I heard a gasp through the wall. I realized we were in the adjacent dressing room to where Victoria was, right now, helping Leah to get her first ever orgasm. Marnie laughed, "Not the first time that's happened either." She unzipped her mesh top and untied her bikini, allowing the two garments to fall to the floor and revealing her huge tits. "Double D in case you were wondering."

"Seems about right," I said as I reached up to run my fingers up the sides. Given the size, they were surprisingly perky. The powers of youth, I suppose. She had small, pointy nipples and light pink areolas that my fingers teased their way towards. As I grazed the outside of her areola, she sighed and arched her head back. My fingers traced the outline, teasing her before gently scraping across the nipple.

Marnie's whole body shuddered and she whispered, "More."

I took the nipple, which was now stiff and hard and gave it a gentle squeeze. "More," she implored again. I squeezed harder and she sighed, this time leaning into me. Her left breast pressed into my chest and her right pressed into the hand that was working on her. She wrapped an arm around me and held on as she whispered again, "More... much more."

This time I pinched harder and gave her nipple a little twist. She gasped and moved her free hand up her skirt and between her legs. "Yess... hurt me... more... more."

"So you're a little pain slut?" I asked with a whisper. As if to prove my point, I pinched as hard as I could and twisted and pulled at the same time. Her nipple stretched away from her obscenely. Marnie couldn't process thoughts, however. Or at least she couldn't form words. She simply looked up at me with her mouth gaping open and nodded. Her eyes were glassy and unresponsive. I pushed her away from me, briefly braking the contact my fingers had on her tits. She looked vulnerable and lustful and vacant all at the same time as she pressed her back up against the cool mirror in the dressing room.

I stepped forward, trapping her against the wall and towering over her. My hands slid up her side and grabbed her tits roughly. Each breast felt huge as I sank my fingers into the voluminous flesh. "That's it," she whispered.

I dug my fingers into her roughly. Squeezing her breasts harder. She just nodded and her knees started to buckle. "More?" I asked.

She nodded and my fingers found her nipples. I gave both of them the hardest pinch I could, squeezing and twisting at the same time. She gasped and collapsed underneath me. I held onto her nipples as she sank down, now pulling on them herself with her own weight, "Yesyesyes... moremoremore," she babbled as her finger strummed along her clit.

At the same time, on the other side of the wall, I heard Leah gasp out, "Oh my... oh my... I didn't know... oh my... oh my... Goddddd." Her voice started to raise to a dangerous crescendo but then either she or Victoria must have clamped a hand over her mouth because she was suddenly muffled, gasping into a hand.

Given how loud Marnie seemed to be getting, that actually seemed like a good idea. I clamped my hand over hers and she full on screamed into my palm as she exploded in an orgasm. It came and went so suddenly, I wouldn't have been able to tell were it not for the screaming. That and the frantic fumbling her fingers were now doing on my belt buckle. "Fuck me... fucking hurt me you fucking monster. If you're even a little bit gentle I'm going to be pissed." She yanked my pants down and smiled approvingly at my cock. "Oh yeah... fucking ram that thing in me and hurt me," she said as she spun around and leaned forward, smashing her tits into the mirror as she presented her plump ass to me. I grabbed her ass cheeks and used my thumbs to spread her cunt open. She was already soaking wet and I lined myself up. I started to slide in slowly but remembered her admonition.

I held my cock up to her cunt and then reached up to grab her hair in my hand. I yanked her head back and she yelped before looking back at me and smiling, "You want this hard and rough?"

"More than anything," she gasped.

"Good," I said. I slammed my cock all the way into her with a quick thrust.

She moaned out an obvious, "Yes," before putting one hand to her mouth and one hand back to her cunt. Her cry of passion set off another orgasm from Leah next door. I could hear her muffled explosion of pleasure murmur forth through the divider.

"Good girl, Victoria," I whispered loud enough for my secretary to hear.

There was a soft sob of disappointment from Leah before Victoria said, "Thanks, Boss." The sob turned into a moan of joy as Victoria resumed her ministrations on the young woman. Marnie, on the other hand, was completely incoherent. She was trying to slam her ass back into me but I was pounding her too hard for her to find a rhythm. I reached one hand around her and squeezed her breast hard again. I kept ramming into her harder and harder, taking heed to give her no mercy. When I started to feel my own orgasm approach, I slid my hand down her flat, soft stomach and forced her own hand away from her cunt. She whimpered but made no other protest, content to continue to be used by me. I found her clit and stroked it, causing her to gasp in pleasure.

"You want me to hurt you?" I asked, making my intention clear.

"Y... y... yesss," she stammered.

I gave her clit a light flick and her whole body shook and her cunt tightened like a vice around my pistoning shaft. "Cum for me, slut," I said. I flicked it again twice and her whole body started shaking. Then I reached down and placed a finger on either side of the small, swollen nub. "Beg."

"Please hurt me... I can only cum when someone hurts me... hurt me... use me... hurt me," she said. I applied pressure to the sides of her clit and she simply said, "Yes... so much more." I squeezed tighter and tighter. It was like her clit was connected to her cunt muscles. Each time I applied more pressure, her cunt clenched tighter around me. Finally, I gave a last sharp squeeze and she exploded, screaming into her hand. Screams that had no chance of being muffled by a few fingers. Leah exploded next door at the same time and the barely muffled orgasmic throws of the two sluts filled the dressing room.

"Thank you," both Marnie and Leah said in exhausted relief before laughing at each other. "Weirdest. Fourway. Ever," Marnie said. Leah laughed a ragged laugh as she struggled to catch her breath.

"You freaks need to hurry up," came a voice from outside the changing room.

"Sorry, Carol," Marnie said as she grinned playfully up at me. She leaned up and kissed me before whispering, "That was so fucking hot."

"I agree," came Leah's voice again which caused all four of us to laugh.

"Whatever," said Carol. "I turned away two customers so you're splitting this commission, bitch."

"Fine by me," Marnie said. "Totally worth it!"

I took pity on Marnie and told Victoria to pick out a third bathing suit and Leah as well. My treat. Victoria refused to let me see hers, wanting instead for them to be a surprise. Marnie, on the other hand, insisted on wearing hers out. "I don't have any underwear on anyways," she said. She flashed me a look of the tiny micro-bikini as we were paying. Marnie signed the receipt with her phone number and her dorm room along with an open invitation to party anytime.

"I'm the RA of my dorm so no need to worry about noise violations," she said. It was a statement filled with all kinds of not-so-subtle promises.

We said our goodbyes to Leah, who had a small mountain of clothes bags next to her, as we headed back. I watched Leah recede into the distance, knowing already that I'd see her again. I wondered what she'd tell her Mom to explain all the packages. She'd bought them with her money, so she didn't need to explain how she paid for them. But if her Mom asked to see, she'd see some pretty risque stuff.

"Thank you for the present, boss," she said.

"The bathing suit or the slut you got to start molding."

"Both... and the opportunity to move down here and be with you guys."

I pulled out into traffic and placed my hand on her thigh. "You don't need to thank me for that. If there's one thing the last two months have shown me it's how much I need you in my life."

Victoria smiled sweetly and gave me a gentle kiss, "Thank you, Master."

"There's a lot of room in our house for the women I love. That includes you," I said with a smile. Victoria stared at me, not sure if she'd heard me correctly. "That's right, Victoria. I love you."

A tear trickled down her cheek. "Really, Jay?"

"I've been struggling with it for awhile, but yes."

"Struggling?" she asked, I could hear the hint of hurt in her voice.

"Not in a bad way. It's just... well... I love Carly and Kyrsten but in very different ways. And the love I feel for you... and Louise... doesn't feel like either of them. And I just didn't know or understand. It left me a little doubtful of things. Myself, really."

"But now you're sure?" her tone sounded so hopeful and vulnerable.

"Yes. Very sure. Carly helped me see that every love I feel is unique."

Victoria nodded, satisfied with that answer. We rode along in silence for a while before she turned to me and said, "So your new little slut sucked your cock the whole way down?"

"Two thirds of it, yeah," I said.

"Hrmm... then maybe I can go for three fourths," she said and she lunged down on me. She teased and played with me for the entire ride home, only increasing her pace when we were about five minute away. With impeccable timing, she had me coming down her throat just as we drove onto our key and she was licking me clean as we pulled into the driveway. Carly came out to greet us. Her faze was quizzical when she didn't see Victoria at first but when my newly dubbed sexretary sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, Carly busted out laughing. She quickly ran to the door and opened it, giving Victoria a huge hug.