All Comments on 'Carmen'

by lexstroker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
leah_gurlleah_gurlover 1 year ago

All I can say is I loved it!!!! Great story, good pace and took it through the highs and lows!

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineover 1 year ago

I guess I'm an old romantic at heart because I really enjoyed this story from an emotional level. Well written. Thank you!

David_BrockDavid_Brockover 1 year ago

Only thing that would have made this story better was proof they were equal switches. So many Trans-women stories involve an unequal power dynamic between the partners. I charish the ones where the relationship is equal and who's the top and who's the bottom switch as equally as possible. Other than that, great story.

buran288buran288over 1 year ago
5 Stars!!!

Part 2? Please

Rachel77Rachel77over 1 year ago

Oh my goodness, what an excellent story or should I say short novel. Very well written and loved getting into the characters. Congrats and give us more!

davasubdavasubover 1 year ago

This such a lovely loving story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a great build up to the surprise! And the sex was spectacular!!!

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

A wonderful story, superbly crafted. I love the way you handled the scene setting and filling out the characters, very nicely paced, and gradually building the tension through the maelstrom of emotions and hurly-burly of personal interactions. The truth about not just one but both principals was very subtly hinted, and easy to miss before being positively signalled. Their "coming together" was beautiful, and hot. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was such a lovely love story. Thank you.

Myhands316Myhands31611 months ago

Okay, I figured Carmen out in less than a second. Great job on Grace. I feel Britt is the actual victim here from Miss Predator coworker. My wife has found this type of intolerance within the Lesbian community. She's fully Bi and I'm open-minded. We're actually looking for a person. While looking for our person, we have bumped into these character types and tropes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlexstroker@lexstroker
Thank you to everyone who has read and those who have given feedback on my last two stories- Dreams of My Desire and Carmen. Also thank you to everyone who had read and or commented on my previous works. It felt so good to release these after having them sit idle for the last ...