Carmen

Story Info
Will her secret keep her from what she desires?
26.4k words
4.8
15.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could this be the last day of my vacation? The past week had flown by so quickly. I was just getting used to not waking up to an alarm blaring, and to having all this free time to do with what I pleased. I did get to spend a little time with my fiancée, Brittany, but she rarely takes time off from her job for anything. Even though I spent most of my vacation alone, it was still a much-needed break and I don't feel greedy about wishing it was longer. If only I could hit the mega millions jackpot and live like this forever.

======X*X======

Monday. From the get-go, this day was off to a wonderful start. It began with an argument between Brittany and me. I had woken up a little earlier than usual to have more time to get back to my morning routine. Apparently, that was a poor decision on my part. I guess in the week I had been off, Brittany had gotten used to having the place to herself while I slept in.

I was using the coffee maker when she needed it, I was at the bathroom sink at the wrong time, my shower took too long, my bag was where she had been putting hers...it was one thing after another. She left the house in a rather dark mood, barely saying a word to me as she stormed out.

Regardless of all the chaos, I had made it to work on time. I worked in the design and marketing department of the largest heavy equipment manufacturer in the world.

The layout of the office space was very sophisticated and modern. Lots of natural light entered through large walls of windows on both exterior and interior walls. We each had our own workspaces that provided privacy yet felt open and airy.

Each workspace featured large desks and plenty of storage spaces. Our computers sat on movable platforms that could be raised or lowered depending on your preference to sit or stand. While the walls that separated our workspaces were similar to traditional fabric-covered cubicle walls, the top section was all glass and when standing, you could look out across the entire department.

Our workspaces were lined up against the outside wall, but the wall was floor-to-ceiling glass. Our side of the building backed up against a forest, and the view was amazing. The wall opposite, also full glass, faced the open floor space that divided the building down the middle. This space featured benches, trees, and sculptures. Across the open floorspace was the purchasing department.

I pulled open the large glass door to our department and was greeted by the members of our team who had already arrived at work. Small talk was made about weekend activities and of course questions about how I had spent my vacation.

"Look who decided to finally come back!" I heard from behind me.

"Well hello, sweetheart! Did you miss me?" I replied.

"Psh...yes!" She rolled her eyes then smiled and pulled me into a hug.

One of the best parts of this job, and the reason I worked where I did, was my best friend, Devra.

Devra and I had been friends since high school. My parents had moved us to a new town my freshman year in order for our family to have a fresh start. Devra was one of the first people that I had met that first year, and our friendship had led us to where we are now.

Even though I had texted Devra at least every other day of my vacation, we still didn't talk anywhere near as much as we normally did.

After chatting with the rest of our coworkers for a few minutes, Devra tugged me over to her desk. She sat in the very last space, and mine was the next to last, so if we ever wanted more privacy, we went into her area.

"So, tell me about last week. Did you miss me? Did you have a good time? What did you do? Wait, let me guess. Uhm... you and Brittany fucked in every room of the house didn't you? I bet you fucked like a hundred times!" Devra rattled off.

I held up a finger as I answered each question. "One, duh. Two, it was ok. Three, Uhm, nothing really. Four, No, and Five, let me count the times..." I held out the fingers on my other hand as I counted "1, 2, 3, oh wait...zero. Zero times." I answered.

"Zero times? Grace, what the fuck? I'm sorry." Devra replied, getting serious for a moment.

Devra is... she the yin to my yang you could say. I'm quiet and reserved, and I don't like to be the center of attention much. Devra, on the other hand, is loud, excitable, cusses like a sailor, and is totally fine in the spotlight. She's my height, so about 5' 6", a bit heavier than I am, which we'd both qualify as "thicc", pretty, and while we are both blonde, her hair currently has purple highlights.

I adore her and would do anything for her, and she would do the same for me in return. She befriended the weird, awkward girl at school when no one else would. She didn't run away or even freak out at all when I told her I was gay, and she didn't freak out or run away when I revealed much more to her.

No, there is and has never been anything between us other than platonic friendship, but we do love each other very much.

"It's ok. She had a lot of stuff going on at work and couldn't take the time off. We'll make up for it over the holidays. Plus we have a wedding and a honeymoon coming up." I explained.

"Uh, the wedding and honeymoon that are next year? For shit's sake, Gracie, you're going to need some sweaty, wild sex before then!" She protested.

"And I'll get plenty before then. Anyway, what happened while I was gone?" I wanted to change the subject.

As I listened to Devra rattle on about the office gossip and stuff in her personal life, I caught movement out in the hallway. With our office being all windows, the view into the large open area between departments is rather unobstructed.

Walking past was an upper-level manager from engineering along with a woman I'd never seen before. This woman was...she was unbelievably gorgeous. She was tall, at least taller than I was anyway, and voluptuous. Her proportions were perfect, most of her height was in those long shapely legs, and her long, wavy brown hair reached halfway down her back.

Devra was in mid-sentence, going on about something I hadn't heard much of when I interrupted her.

"Devs...Devs! Shh shh, who is that?" I asked.

"That's Chris Summers, the little weasel dick engineering manager." She replied.

"No, the woman he's with?" I said

"Oh! Why didn't you ask? She's the new head of purchasing. Why?" She asked.

I shot her a look of annoyance before continuing. "I've never seen her before, is why."

"Of course, you haven't. She started last Monday. Hang on." Devra walked over to her computer and picked up a card.

"Carmen McIntyre." She said, handing me her business card.

You've met her?"

"Yeah. Frank from HR brought her around and introduced her to everyone."

"Yeah, and I've got dibs on her, Grace. You're taken anyway!" Brecklin, the department 'ladies man' chimed in as he approached, watching as Carmen walked past.

"Dude, Carmen would fucking destroy you." Devra countered.

"Shit. I'd love to let her try." He replied.

I could only sit there and laugh at the back and forth between the two of them.

"So anyway...welcome back Grace. Devra, I need you to review the verbiage changes for the new dozer marketing materials. Can you do that before noon?" He asked.

"Sure thing, Breckie. Did you send me an invite to the review?"

"If you were at your computer and working, you'd know the answer."

"Didn't you just get here and currently not at your computer either?" Devra asked.

"Yeah? I don't fuck around." He replied in his typical cocky tone.

"Not what I hear." Devra responded.

Devra glared at him then shot him a cheesy smile. He countered with his own sarcastic expression. The poor kid loved flirting with danger apparently.

"I'll see if I can fit it in this morning. Now run away little boy." Devra waved him away.

Brecklin grinned and rolled his eyes before walking back to his desk.

"Ok. I'd better check some emails and get caught up." I stated.

"Hey. Don't think this conversation is over. We'll pick back up at lunch."

"Maybe."

======X*X======

I arrived home from work before Brittany. I immediately got to work on dinner. I knew she had been having a stressful time at work, so I thought I'd make something to cheer her up. I stopped and picked up some smoked pulled pork from our favorite barbecue place, which I knew would be a hit. All I needed to do was make some mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, and toast some buns. Comfort food at its finest!

Brittany walked through the door an hour later. She dropped her bag on the floor by the door and kicked her heels off. I greeted her from the kitchen while pulling the pork from the oven. I wanted it to be warm when she got home.

"Hi, my love! How was your day?" I asked.

"Fucking dreadful. I'm going to need a bottle of whiskey and some Coke." She replied with an annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry. Hopefully, dinner makes it better?" I said.

"It sure smells like it has the potential to. What have you been up to this evening?" She asked.

I opened the pulled pork and let the aroma float up to her nose.

"Grace! You didn't?! Oh my god! Thank you! Is it ready?" Her mood had changed that quickly.

"Yep! There's mac and cheese and mashed potatoes with gravy. There are toasted buns too." I excitedly told her.

"True to her word, Brittany poured a massive whiskey and Coke and joined me at the table. We ate and chatted and after dinner, we retired to the couch. Brittany stretched her legs out onto my lap and asked if I could rub her feet. I took each one in my hand and kneaded it with my fingers.

In between sips of her second mostly whiskey and splash of coke, Brittany purred as I pressed my thumbs into the bottoms of her feet. We were watching a show when I paused it to get a glass of water.

"Need anything, dear?" I asked her.

She held up her empty glass.

"Are you sure? That last two were pretty strong, weren't they?" I questioned.

She huffed. "Gracie, I had a shit day and I just want to unwind. So pretty please, get me my fucking drink."

She shoved the empty glass towards me and rolled her eyes. I took the glass from her and took it to the kitchen.

I returned to the couch with my water and her drink.

"Here you go, my love." I said, handing her the glass of dark liquid.

"Thank you." She replied.

"Love you." I told her before returning to the show.

"I know. Love you too." She said.

I pressed play and could hear her sigh. I looked over at her and she was glaring at me.

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid?" She asked in a condescending tone.

"No, dear." I answered.

"Where's the fucking whiskey?" She spoke.

"It's in there. In the glass." I assured her.

"That's bullshit. I guess I'll have to do it myself." She grumbled.

Brittany stood from the couch and took a moment to steady herself.

"Do you want me to add more for you? I can help you." I offered.

"Nope. I'll do it my damn self." She stated and made her way to the kitchen.

I heard some loud clanking of glass from the kitchen, along with a few choice profanities.

Brittany stumbled back to the couch with her bottle of whiskey under one arm, 2 liter of soda under the other, and a glass with a few ice cubes in it in her hand. She slumped onto the couch and put the glass between her legs. She opened the soda bottle and dribbled some soda into the bottom of the glass. After struggling with the cap, she set the soda aside and unscrewed the cap on the whiskey bottle. She began pouring the alcohol into the glass but didn't react in time to stop the pour. The liquid overflowed the rim of the glass and drenched the crotch of her slacks.

"Motherfucker!" She yelled.

I jumped off the couch to retrieve a towel. When I returned, I removed the glass from between her legs and sipped it until it wasn't so full. I then began dabbing up the spilled whiskey.

"Can you stand up, please?" I asked her.

I helped her to her feet and unfastened her slacks for her. I helped her step out of them and removed her soaked underwear as well. I knelt down in front of her and dried her off with the towel. As I wiped her dry, I felt her fingers in my hair. I looked up and saw that she was looking at me. Her eyes looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm sorry." She said.

I sighed, "It's ok, Brit."

"I love you." She said softly.

"I love you, too." I replied. I was slightly annoyed, but I tried to be understanding of the stress she was dealing with.

Her fingers continued to rake through my hair, nudging my face towards her now exposed pussy. I was a little pissed off at her, but something about this moment had me so turned on. I pressed my lips against her mound, placing little kisses over the patch of short black hair that adorned it. There was a lingering taste and scent of whiskey on her skin, which I surprisingly loved. I ran my hands up the back of her legs until I reached her ass. I sunk my fingers into her backside and pulled her to my face. My tongue was desperate to taste her. I kissed along the crease of her thighs, inhaling her aroma. My teasing was having the desired effect on her, and hopefully, I could soon have what I craved. I heard her hiss when my tongue slithered into the gap between her thighs.

"Let's move to the bedroom, baby. You can have me there." She spoke softly.

I stood and kissed her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom. She quickly stripped off her top and fell back onto the bed. She laid her back against the pillows and grinned at me.

"Strip for me." Was her request. How could I deny her that?

I unbuttoned my top slowly, letting it fall down onto the floor. I then unfastened my bra and bared my breasts to her, pinching my nipples and jiggling my tits. I began to unbutton my pants but turned around to tease her. I slowly lowered them over my curvy, plump ass, gently swaying my hips from side to side. I then lowered my panties, revealing my ass, inch by inch. I bent over as I worked my panties down my thighs, sticking my ass out. I ran a hand up the inside of my legs as I stood. I reached back and gripped each cheek of my ass, spreading them to reveal my puckered little star. I turned around and placed my finger, into my mouth. I looked at Brit and ...

She was asleep. Passed out with her hands on her tits. I hung my head. I kicked my clothes over towards my closet and walked out of the bedroom.

======X*X======

I arrived at work a little later than I had the previous day. I had waited for Brittany to finish in the bathroom before I got out of bed. I didn't want to cause another argument first thing in the morning. Nothing was said before she left.

"Good morning! Oh? You look grumpy as shit this morning. What's wrong?" Devra asked as she strolled into my workspace.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Ok. Well, when you're ready to talk just let me know." Devra stated.

"Is it Brittany?" She asked, a few seconds later.

I ignored her.

"How was your night last night?" She asked, a few more seconds later.

"Fine." I replied.

"What did you do?" Was her follow-up.

"Watched tv." I told her.

"What was for dinner?" Yet another question.

"Food." I replied sarcastically.

"I saw you pull into the lot at Mac's BBQ last night. Is that what you had." She inquired.

"Are you stalking me now? Yes, I went to Mac's. Yes, we had barbecue. Yes, it was good. Anything else?"

"Don't get pissy with me because you're mad at your fiancée. I was just showing interest in your life...bestie." Devra replied with her trademark snark.

"I'm not being pissy, ok?! I'm just tired." I said.

Devra walked closer and leaned in to my ear "Ooo! Up late licking Brit's kitty?" She asked quietly.

I sighed, "No, Devra."

"But you wanted to be, didn't you?" She replied.

"That's not it. You have no idea how far from the mark you are. Give it up, love." I answered.

"Ok! Fine, fine. I'll back off." She relented and went back to her desk.

I clicked around at various files on my computer, not really focused on anything work-related. I heard the sound of Devra's desk being raised and clicking into place. After a moment I could hear her sighing and I could see her occasionally glancing over at me out of the corner of my eye.

I stood up and charged over to her area.

"Fine." I glanced around, making sure none of the others were around. "I made her favorite dinner. She got wasted on whiskey and Coke and spilled a glass of it all over herself. I helped clean her up then we started fooling around, and she fell asleep during a strip show that she requested from me. Ok?!"

Devra looked at me with a shocked look.

I turned around and stormed out of the department. I made my way to the break room. I needed to calm down. I shouldn't have taken my bad mood out on Devra. She was just trying to be a good friend. I sat down at one of the tables and began rubbing my temples. I could feel a headache coming on.

"Are you ok?" I heard from behind.

I turned and there she was. Carmen McIntyre. She looked even better up close.

"Yes, thank you. Just have a headache coming on."

"I'm sorry. Hopefully, it doesn't ruin your day." She said.

"Thank you. Well, I'd better get back to my desk." I replied.

"Don't let me chase you off. I'm just here for some coffee and maybe a snack. Can I get you anything?" She offered.

"No, but thank you. I have coffee at my desk." I replied.

"Ok. I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've met? I'm Carmen McIntyre. I work in purchasing." She said, holding out her hand.

"Grace Dyer. I'm in the design and marketing department. It's a pleasure to meet you." I shook her hand and noticed the softness of her skin yet how firm her grip was. She must work out.

"Hang on a moment and I'll walk that way with you." She said.

After she poured her coffee and chose a snack, we strolled back to our respective departments. I found that she was so easy to talk to, was extremely friendly, and didn't come off like she was any more important than anyone else. As we approached the door to my department, a man carrying a giant bouquet of flowers approached us.

"Can we help you, sir?" Carmen asked him.

"Hi, ma'am. Yes, I'm looking for a...Grace Dyer?" He stated.

"Well, you're in luck. She's right here!" Carmen motioned toward me.

"Perfect! Here you are, ma'am. Have a great day!" He said, handing the flowers to me.

"Wow! That is a truly impressive assortment of flowers!" Carmen exclaimed.

"Isn't it?! It must be from my fiancée." I explained.

"Well, they are lovely. You are a lucky woman." Carmen said.

"What can I say? She has good taste!" I joked.

Carmen gave me a look of acknowledgment.

"Hopefully they help to improve your day. It was a pleasure to meet you, Grace."

"Thank you and likewise."

Just as I finished speaking, Brecklin came waltzing out of the department.

"Hello, Carmen! How are you today?" He asked, attempting to spread on the charm.

"I'm wonderful...Brecklin, right?" She replied.

"That's right! Excellent memory too!" He answered.

"Grace. Flowers from Brittany?" He asked.

"Yep." I simply said.

"Grace and Brittany are getting married soon. Isn't that right, Grace?" Brecklin questioned.

"Uhm, yep. That's right. Well, I'd better get back to work. Bye, Carmen. Have a great day." I said then turned to enter my department.

I could hear Brecklin chatting up Carmen as the door closed.

"Holy shit! Are those from Brittany?" Devra asked.

"I think so. Aren't they pretty?" I said, sitting them on my desk. A tiny card sat in the middle of the arrangement. I opened it and the word "Sorry" was written on it. The handwriting wasn't Brittany's. I pulled out my phone and snapped a pic of them. I added the photo to a message to Brit and typed,

"Thank you for the beautiful flowers. See you tonight!"

I sent the message and glanced out the windows to see Brecklin was still talking Carmen's ear off. No doubt trying his best to get into her panties. She glanced over and caught me looking and shot me a grin, which did not go unnoticed by Brecklin. He took a few steps to block my view of Carmen. I just shook my head and returned to my work.

123456...8