Carmine's Millions

Story Info
Cheating wife wants his money.
5.8k words
3.83
13k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmine Palone graduated high school in White Plains, New York. His academics were shaky but he loved working on engines so he went to vocational training for auto mechanics. After graduating high school he went to work on cars for his father's best friend while living at home. Noreen and Ed loved their son and were happy to have him living at home. Carmine worked hard, made good money, and contributed to the household expenses as much as his parents would allow. They knew Carmine was driven to be successful and had a plan.

While working full-time, he started taking diesel mechanics classes on the side. Carmine didn't have much time to himself but two years later he had all of his certifications in diesel machanics.

Carmine was hired by a local truck maintenance operation where he worked full time plus some overtime most weeks.

The pay for a diesel mechanic is very good but he had higher aspirations. He continued to live at home in order to save money for his own business.

Carmine's mother, Noreen nagged him constantly about finding a mate. "Carmine, I just want you to have SOMEONE. You know if you're gay, Dad and I will still support you."

"Mom, I'm not gay, and I don't have time for a relationship right now." She often set him up on blind dates. Carmine loved his mother and wanted to please her. He went on the dates, got laid often but never met anyone that warranted more than a fling.

Carmine is well built and takes care of himself. He's exactly six feet tall and works out regularly to maintain his muscular physique. Women always compliment his sexual abilities, often looking to hookup with him on multiple occasions. He treats women very well. Carmine felt that women should be honored and treated with respect. He was taught how to treat women by his mother. He held doors, held chairs, never swore, and went out of his way to compliment them.

His mother's latest contestant was Christine, the daughter of her hairdresser. When Carmine spoke to her on the phone he was impressed by her peppy personality. At dinner Carmine was blown away by her beauty. She was thin but curvy, with perky little breasts, sexy long legs, and the kind of ass he loved. Soft, not muscular but small with just a little jiggle. Her blue eyes and long dirty blonde hair were gorgeous, making him stop and fall into a trance before croaking out a greeting. Her personality checked all the boxes, outgoing, sense of humor, intelligent, and upbeat. She was so perfect she almost seemed too good to be true.

He could tell she was a bit nervous at first. Once they had dinner and a few drinks though she loosened up. He still thought she was trying a little too hard to have the perfect personality. When he dropped her at home they kissed in the car and she invited him in for coffee.

Carmine smiled knowingly. Christine smiled back, "It's not like that, sorry. I'm not a sex on the first date kind of girl, coffee means coffee, ok?" Carmine gave her points for not being a slut. He was disappointed just the same. He usually scored on the first date but isn't conceited about it or pushy. He asked her out for a second date before he left, sure it would be yes and that next time he'd get into her gorgeous pants. She accepted the invite happily.

Carmine was wrong though. The second date was fun but no sex again. She couldn't hold out forever, so third date they fucked.

Carmine living at home means he has to go to a woman's place to have sex. Carmine doesn't mind, he's saving lots of money fast. He tries to be frugal unless he's on a date. After the third date, Carmine and Christine went into her apartment and had another couple of drinks. They were both a little buzzed by the time Carmine made his move. He gave an aggressive kiss and planted a hand on her breast.

They both got straight into it holding back nothing. She tore her top and bra off as fast as she could. Carmine groped and sucked her hot b-cup beauties. Christine jumped up and stared at Carmine while finishing her strip so Carmine followed suit, staring and stripping. Once they had everything off, they slammed back together.

Carmine found himself ready to get some prime pussy, finally! He never skipped foreplay, though. It's half the fun and helps build suspense. He enjoys kissing more than most men. Carmine feels like kissing is when you really get to know a girl.

He tweaked and fondled her nipples as he kissed but looked forward to moving his mouth back to her nipples. The feeling of taking most of her b-cup into his mouth while flicking her nipples with his tongue and making her moan is why he loves smaller tits. Carmine loved to eat pussy. The women love how he works so hard for them. Carmine moved both hands to her breasts while sliding further down to taste her sweet little pussy. He dipped two fingers into her receptive gash. His tongue teased her clit and his teeth sampled her outer labia for several minutes. He plunged his tongue deep into her canal before Carmine sucked her nub into his mouth and tenderly suckled it until Christine exploded with her first orgasm of the night.

He followed up his slow buildup with a powerful entry into her sex from behind. He went balls deep then made short thrusts until Christine began moaning. He couldn't hold back any longer and started bucking furiously into her hot snatch. Christine screamed several times during his fierce assault of her moist canal. Carmine was nearing his release and worked up a sweat. Christine screamed again as she notched a second orgasm. Shortly after, Carmine finally finished inside her. Christine sucked him back to hardness and they continued through the night in multiple positions with many orgasms.

Carmine could tell that Christine had faked a couple orgasms but it was still the most satisfying sex of his life. After that night the sex remained unbelievable. Christine wanted it constantly. She gave him head and swallowed, she even let him have her ass several times. She did anything and everything she could to satisfy him. She heaped on her accolades for his sexual prowess making his ego swell. Carmine had never been so sexually satisfied.

Several months went by and the relationship got more serious. They agreed to become exclusive. By this time, Noreen had been pestering Carmine to put a ring on her and start making grandbabies.

--------------

It was an autumn evening in Manhattan. Carmine had reservations for dinner at the Waldorf Astoria. The atmosphere was impressive and the food came to the table looking like an art exhibit. He was a little embarrassed to mess it up by eating it.

The Maître d' made his way to their table at the end of the meal to ensure that everything had been excellent. Carmine said loudly, "Everything was exquisite, however I seem to have misplaced my wallet." Christine went flush in the face with embarrassment.

The Maître d' offered just as loudly, "I suggest you start looking, you have a large check to cover sir."

Christine sunk into her seat attempting to disappear from all the stares of the other guests. Her face had now gone pale. Carmine shrugged and dove under the table. "IT'S NOT UNDER HERE." He came out the side of the table and exclaimed, "But I found this!!!"

He turned to Christine and placed the small box on the table and opened it up. "Christine Thomas, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" The entire restaurant and the Maître d' burst into applause and cheering. Christine dove into his arms, nodding her head crying and laughing at the same time.

On the ride home Carmine explained to Christine that he wanted a year before they got married so he could start his business. Six months before the wedding, Carmine finally started his own diesel repair shop. It was small and off the beaten path but he had good business sense and treated customers very well. His best friend, Greg, was his first employee. They worked long hard hours but quickly gained customers through word of mouth. The business was so successful that Carmine was reluctant to take time off for his wedding. Greg convinced Carmine that everything would be fine for the two weeks he was gone. They hired on a new mechanic to help cover and would keep him on since the business was growing.

The day of his wedding was here. Christine's mother, Dee, told Carmine he should be careful marrying such a brat. He laughed at the comment thinking she was joking but she didn't laugh at all. He thought it rude for her own mother to say something like that on her wedding day and not be joking.

Christine was a vision of beauty and sexuality in her dress. Carmine thought the dress was a bit risqué but Christine loved it so they went with it.

Carmine's huge family was everywhere. They were great fun and he loved them all but they were also loud and boisterous Italians. His Aunt Donna did the catering as her wedding present. It was the best present Carmine could get in his estimation. Donna was an amazing cook and all the guests were blown away by the spread.

The ceremony went off without a hitch but the reception was concerning for Carmine. He hoped it was just the wedding jitters. Christine started to drink too much and began flirting with other men more than he was comfortable with. She left the venue to 'grab a smoke' several times with other men she had been flirting with including several of his family members.

Carmine felt like an afterthought when they left the reception. Christine barely spoke to him and seemed deep in thought.

The honeymoon in Acapulco was nice and relaxing but Carmine still felt Christine had changed. The sex now seemed forced and even if it weren't their honeymoon, the sex wasn't happening as much as before. She left him on three separate occasions with reasons like "I want to go do some shopping and I know you'll be bored." She'd be gone most of the day.

As they settled into married life, Carmine felt like the guy that bought a used car from a sleazy dealer to find out that it was a clunker just days later. They bought a house but it didn't feel like a home to Carmine. Sex had quickly dropped off to less than Carmine wanted and needed. Things were still different and he soon mistrusted Christine. She would be out late with poor reasons and spent money way too fast. Carmine had to disappoint his mother. This was not a good time to start a family.

Carmine continued to work hard and build his business with Greg's help. Within three years he employed 20 other mechanics in his two busy locations, had a very successful online store selling parts, and opened a Peterbuilt dealership. Plans were started for a large truck stop near the highway. His dreams had come true and he was now worth 10 million dollars and growing according to his accountant.

His success in business made him happy but his marriage was not what he had hoped. He still had an empty feeling at home. Christine was often not home when he got home. She spent money like it was going out of style. He was lonely again.

So Carmine went out one day to find himself a companion. He knew he wanted to make someone's life special, maybe give them a new lease on life. He ended up at a local independent animal shelter. He wanted a dog. The lady at his local shelter was named Nadine. She screened his application before he arrived. "You understand the costs involved with owning a dog?" she asked Carmine as he looked at the online pictures of dogs the shelter had up for adoption.

"Yes ma'am," was all he replied. Carmine found the two dogs that he had wanted to look at. Before he made his choices known to Nadine, he noticed the beautiful eyes she had which were looking at him with interest. "I'd like to meet these two if I could, Muffin and Jasper."

"Ok, well Muffin has a medical issue you need to know about. She has an ectopic ureter. This means she leaks urine all the time. She needs expensive surgery to fix it."

Carmine saw sadness and concern on Nadine's face. It was a death sentence for a shelter dog. "Let's go see her." Carmine thought this dog was cute online but in person his heart leapt. Nadine suggested taking her for a walk and getting to know her. When he came back he said, "Yup, I want her, let's go see Jasper."

"I'm sorry, you want Muffin even with the health issue? And then why go see Jasper?" Nadine had a little smirk trying to figure this guy out.

"I might want two, and the website said both these dogs are good with other dogs."

Nadine shook her head and brought him to see Jasper. "Jasper is a somewhat new arrival. He had to be shaved due to mats, ticks and fleas. He's still pretty skinny since he was malnourished. His hair will need regular grooming since he doesn't shed. I'm afraid he looks pretty sad and ugly."

Carmine pet Jasper and took him outside for a walk and some playtime. Yes, he was ugly but his personality showed through. He was a character even after being abused. "That's it, I want them both."

Carmine smiled knowing that Nadine was puzzled by him.

"Fine, but Jasper needs one more week of nutritional oversight and Muffin will require proof of the surgery." Again Nadine looked concerned like maybe Carmine was just joking.

Carmine smiled, clapped his hands together, and smiled widely. "Can you recommend a hospital for Muffin and possibly set up her first appointment for me?"

"Yes, there's only one in the area, it's a two hour drive. Can I just ask why you chose these two dogs?"

Carmine looked into Nadine's eyes seriously, "Because they need me almost as much as I need them." The dogs would have their medical needs met before coming home with Carmine. In the mean time Carmine made daily trips to the shelter to walk and play with his new friends. Nadine was impressed with his devotion and asked if she could hang with them as well when she wasn't busy.

On his last visit to the shelter to pick up both dogs, he brought a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Nadine as thanks for her help. They hugged before he left and Carmine imagined himself in bed with her. It had been a while.

The dogs were a godsend. For once he came home to someone that was happy to see him. Knowing he had saved their precious lives made it all the better. On the first night home they got on the bed with him. When Chistine finally came home she was pissed that he had brought home 'mangy mutts' as she put it. Worse was that she had no room in the bed. Carmine used it as an excuse to move to the guest bedroom.

Carmine spoiled his new dogs. They got along with each other like brother and sister. Unfortunately Muffin did NOT like Christine. One day Muffin growled and ferociously barked at her. Christine kicked Muffin and earned herself a nice bite on her calf. Jasper was now pissed off and tried to bite Christine's hand.

Christine screamed, "You need to get rid of these fucking dogs before I kill them myself."

Carmine made some changes to the living arrangements so that the dogs had a doggy door leading into their own fenced area in the large back yard. He moved his bed to a multipurpose room next to the second bathroom and gated the dogs in, essentially taking part of the house and yard just for them. He didn't give a fuck about Christine anymore.

The next day Jasper looked sick. Carmine was worried until he stumbled upon an open container of antifreeze. It really spooked him. He looked around the yard and ended up finding a bowl half full with the green liquid inside the fence.

Carmine rushed poor Jasper to the vet. They pumped his stomach and barely saved the poor dog's life. He knew it was a deliberate act by Christine. The gloves were off.

Carmine had to admit to himself that he had been too trusting. He finally broke down and wired his house with hidden audio and video. He also linked her iphone to his account so that he could see where she was and read her texts.

Carmine started to get an idea of how unfaithful his wife actually was. So far he only had text and audio proof but it was unmistakable. First were the texts with nude pictures sent to Todd, one of HIS EMPLOYEES!! BITCH!! The next text set a time and place to meet. She had no idea. She even described some of the sexual acts she wanted including fucking her ass. Then audio of her speaking on her phone at home with someone named Walter. This time she stated how she was looking forward to fucking his big black cock. So that's at least two guys. The next day he unceremoniously fired Todd without telling him why.

The proof of Christine's cheating piled up daily. Carmine stopped having sex with her altogether as sporadic as it had been. The only man Christine brought to the house was the black guy named Walter. He seemed different. He ordered Christine around like she was his pet. They fucked unendingly, on the sofa, on the floor, in our bed, on the kitchen table, in her cunt, asshole, throat. She ended up covered in and leaking cum everywhere. Carmine had to admit she was sexy doing it.

The audio following this fuckfest was extremely revealing. First was the little factoid that they have been lovers for years. He couldn't understand why she would marry someone else if they were obviously a couple. Then the big reveal. Walter said, "I need the rent money today, and some extra for groceries."

Carmine realized now where all the money was going. It wasn't enough money to hurt him so he thought he would just live with it for now. Unfortunately two weeks later his plan to ignore the problem had to change.

Christine snooped through Carmine's home office and came across something that made her gasp. On the audio Carmine heard her say, "Oh my god." She sent a text to Walter saying, 'Get over here NOW.'

An hour later Walter showed up. "What's going on? Is something wrong?"

Christine handed Walter the document she found. Walter gasped, "Oh my word. We gonna be rich!!"

Christine smiled, "He's so oblivious. What a fucking boob! It's like taking candy from a quadriplegic baby. I want to make this special, can I please Daddy?"

"Whatever you want, you made the catch so it's only fair you get to orchestrate the release," Walter said coldly.

Carmine's blood boiled. He was beyond angry. He was ready to kill but had a better idea.

A week later and Carmine had been busy. He talked to his lawyer about hiding his money somehow. "Can't I just move it offshore? Cayman Islands or Switzerland?"

His lawyer, Luke Katz, gave Carmine a concerned smirk. "Short answer, no. If her lawyer can show you moved or hid money, you will be held in contempt of court. That's jail, until you bring the money back. Then you still have a charge against you just for trying it. My advice is don't do it, just give her half and walk away."

"I can't give her the money, I just can't. She did nothing to earn it. She cheated on me and didn't give one shit about me. She lied and used me for her own selfish reasons. Fuck her!!" Carmine was red in the face with bulging veins.

Carmine thought through his options. He had to come up with a way to fuck over that cunt. There was a way. He was finally ready to say goodbye to his cheating whore of a wife.

Christine came home early one evening looking mischievous and carrying a small bag. With her fake perky, happy voice she said, "Babe, I know our sex life has dropped off a little so I decided to try and spice it up. Do you want to come upstairs?"

Carmine could smell a rat but his ducks were in a row so he thought he'd see what she was up to. "Oh, that sounds great honey," he said in a singsong voice. "It'll be nice to reconnect."

They entered the master bedroom where they stripped. Carmine was still flaccid since his wife now had him on edge. He had no intention of fucking her.

She pulled out a blindfold and told him to lay on the bed. He was leery but went with it. He heard the unmistakable sound of handcuffs but before he could move both his hands were incapacitated. "What the fuck Christine, what's going on?" He knew it took two people to get both his wrists at the same time.

12