Carmine's Millions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unmistakable low voice of Walter stated, "Everything is going to be just fine cuck boy. Christine just wants to give you a going away present." Two strong hands grabbed his ankle and snapped another handcuff.

Carmine had miscalculated and was now at the mercy of the two conspirators. He struggled to keep his final foot free and caught Walter in the face with a heel. The two of them finally secured his last foot so that he was spread eagle on his back. Walter took off the blindfold.

Carmine said, "So Christine, I get to meet Walter in person?"

Christine looked surprised. "How...?"

Walter took control. "Get the gag and shut this motherfucker up." Christine pulled a piece from her bag of tricks and secured it in Carmines mouth. It was like a ball gag but with a ring instead, a ring gag. Carmine tried to voice his displeasure but nothing was intelligible.

Walter kneeled on the bed next to Carmine's head and flopped his meat across Carmine's face. "Now that's what a white slut wants, a big fat black cock. You like it? What did you say? You want to suck it?" Carmine shook his head side to side while Walter tried to fit his tangerine sized cockhead through the ring but it was too big. "That's ok, we got more plans for you."

Walter got off the bed. "Baby, come get me hard."

"Yes Daddy," Christine said before she started sucking on the big black snake. Carmine still thought his cheating whore of a wife was sexy so his cock still got hard much to his dismay. The large flaccid cock grew into an enormous black pole sticking straight out.

"That's enough baby, now get in position." Christine complied by laying across Carmine's abdomen. Walter shoved his cock in hard causing Christine to gasp. As he started to pound away, Christine grabbed the base of Carmine's cock just to steady herself.

"Oh fuck Daddy, you fuck me so much better than my piece of shit husband. God I love your big cock!"

Walter stated in a matter of fact way while pumping Carmine's wife's pussy, "Hey Carmine, I really don't have anything against you. I just want your money. Me and your slut wife have been fucking a long time and she's been helping me out with money. Well, technically YOU have been. Now according to her you have built up about 10 mill. So she gonna divorce you and we gonna take half. No hard feelings. She the one that wanted to throw this shit in your face, literally. She said she needed you to know you were a pussy."

Christine then pushed herself up, "Stop. Let's finish this with a bang." They separated and Christine got on the bed lining herself up in a 69 position with Carmine, her pussy at his chin. She ignored his throbbing cock only breathing hard on it. Walter got on the bed and now strattled Carmine's head with a knee on each side so he couldn't move side to side.

Carmine was looking straight up at a large scrotal sack and a monster black cock. Christine pushed back on her knees so that her pussy rose above Carmine's face. Walter lined up with her hole and Carmine had a 3 inch gap between his eyes and the confluence of their genitalia.

The head disappeared into his wife and the rest began to slide in slowly. Wet sounds permeated his ears as Walter began to thrust in and out. Carmine could see every tiny detail of his big cock. Walters king size balls were now grazing his forehead and nose on each pass. The smell of Christine's pussy was wafting into his nose.

Christine started to groan, whimper, and grunt with each thrust. Carmine noticed her first orgasm occur when her erotic noises came to a crescendo and her legs trembled. It was only minutes later when she had a second more violent orgasm. The juices were now beginning to drip from her outer pussy lips onto Carmines face and into his open mouth.

Walter now upped the tempo to a pounding of flesh that was actually loud in Carmine's ears. Walter was huffing and grunting like he was about to explode. "That's it Daddy, fill my pussy up," Christine managed between her own heavy breaths. By now Christine had slumped a bit in her posture and Walter's nutsack was firmly dragging across Carmine's face.

Carmine noticed Walter's testicles start to tighten then got nervous once Walter yanked Christine's hips back and held his cock as deep as possible in his wife. He had an up close view of the pulsing of cum up Walter's giant cock. He was worried about the huge load that just entered his wife. Christine again spasmed and bucked in orgasm when the big load of cum squirted into her body.

"That was nice Daddy. Now don't miss."

Carmine was aghast. 'Don't miss?'

Walter pulled back on her hips looking straight down with one eye closed. "Perfect." Then he pulled his cock out releasing gobs of his cum into Carmine mouth through the ring gag. Carmine tried not to swallow but ended up choking. Then he just held it in his mouth while breathing through his nose but he couldn't keep it up. Eventually he was forced to swallow.

"You ready for round two baby?" Walter now had a tube of lube and was rubbing it over his cock getting it ready and hard again. As cum was now just dangling menacingly above Carmine's open mouth, Walter pushed his beast of a cock into Christine's asshole. The tiny hole put up a good fight but after a long battle the head squeezed in with a squeak from the whore. Carmine was impressed with Christine's ability to take such a large object into her ass. He winced at the sight of the mammoth rod pushing into her petite booty.

She took it like a champ and soon got a pounding from behind. Carmine knew how this was going to end. He resigned himself to the fact he would be swallowing more cum but this time from his slimy cheating wife's nasty asshole. Walter huffed and puffed and blew his load in. Christine, who had been rubbing her own clit furiously, exploded and squirted heavily all over Carmine's face and in his mouth. Before he had a chance to recover from the flow from her pussy, Walter released the cork in her ass and a stream of semen flowed down her perenium and pussy lips directly into his mouth again. Carmine swallowed quickly just to get it over.

Walter and Christine dismounted and looked at Carmine. His abdomen was contracting, his eyes were closed, and his face was red. Christine shouted, "He's fucking crying!! What a fucking pussy, haha."

"Let him go so I can enjoy this." Walter released the cuffs and took off the gag. As soon as the gag was off the sound coming from Carmine was different. He wasn't crying, he was laughing.

"That was quite a show. Well thought out too." He laughed some more. "I have to admit you got me. I wasn't expecting this. If I had any feelings for you, this would have hurt. Fortunately all you did was annoy me."

Christine looked shocked then said, "You asshole. You'll be crying when I take half of everything you own."

Carmine cleared his throat as he started putting clothes on. "Walter, no offense but you picked a very stupid woman to fuck. Why didn't you two just get married?"

Christine fielded the question. "I had no job and I hate working. Walter made minimum wage at his job with no prospects for making more. I needed someone to support me or both of us, and you did that well. I gave Walter money so he could get by and stop working. That way we could fuck more often. What I hadn't planned was that you would do so well with your businesses. I happened across a balance sheet from your accountant. When I found out you were worth 10 million dollars now, we decided to cash in. So get ready to pay up."

Carmine scratched his chin, "You know that would have been a good plan if everything was kept secret. But you didn't bother to keep up appearances after we got married. So I put in cameras and audio recorders throughout the house. I knew what you were going to do. And I took appropriate measures."

"Fuck you Carmine. My lawyer said he would freeze our accounts today and he can get the money no matter where you move it and you could go to jail for contempt of court if you try to hide it. Plus most of your value is in the businesses."

"Fine cunt, but when's the last time he looked at my net worth. It may have changed a little recently. I sold the businesses to Greg for a fair price. He had a very nice nestegg because I paid him what he is worth. He was able to secure another investor and financing to buy me out. I got a 9 million dollar check for that."

Christine smiled, "Nice, it's all in cash now. We'll get our money faster now."

"Hold on I wasn't done yet."

So I took a mortgage out on the house. It's worth 800k but because my credit is gold they lent me 98% of the market value. So they gave me a check for 784,000."

Walter smiled this time, "You got all that money in your bank? Holy fuck!!"

Carmine looked at his feet and smirked. "Not exactly, next I stopped at my girlfriend's non-profit and wrote a check for every penny in the account. I'm now broke except for the 24 dollars in my wallet. Here's your 12." Carmine threw it on the floor. That means if the house sells for full market value we get 16,000. That might cover the lawyers fees, cause that's all that's left. Sorry babe."

Christine looked sick with her jaw hanging open and her skin gone pale. "You have got to be lying. You can't give away 10 million dollars. You can't have a girlfriend either, you're married."

"It's true, the new building at the animal shelter will be the Christine Palone Center. Nadine is the director and as of a week ago we are exclusively dating."

Now Christine looked really angry. "Fuck you Carmine, you fucking idiot!! You're gonna at least pay alimony."

Carmine frowned, "You're right, based on my new salary as a part-time consultant for Greg of 20,000 per year and the length of our marriage, I will be paying about 200 per month for less than a year. That should help you guys get started."

Walter chuckled, "You son of a bitch, you gave up everything just to make sure we got nothing? Baby, you need a job yesterday. I can't afford my studio even with a job."

Christine looked like a spoiled little girl that wasn't getting her way. A tear formed in her eye. She addressed Carmine with her eyes focused on his. "Baby, I'm so sorry about all this. I really do love you. Please can't we just go back to the way things were?"

Carmine had a hunch. "So Walter, you don't mind if Christine fucks other guys?"

Walter looked miffed, "She was only allowed to fuck you long enough to get access to your bank account."

Carmine smirked, "So you didn't know about the other guys she's been bangin? I can play the audio of her hookups and show you her texts if you want."

"What the fuck Christine!! That's all she wrote for us. You can go fuck your little dicks now." Walter looked at Carmine. "Thanks for the update bro, and sorry about all this. Later." They bumped fists. He strode down the stairs and out the front door.

Carmine talked while he descended the stairs toward the front door. "You were a good enough actress to fool me for a few months and marry me but it won't work again. I informed the bank of our situation so they will be taking possession of the house tomorrow, you'll need to be out by noon. I'll have my lawyer send the divorce documents over to your lawyer. Goodbye Christine."

Carmine walked out the door with his dogs and hoped to never see the bitch again. He was thankful he had no kids yet and that his friends and family were supportive. Greg had offered Carmine a room at his house until everything was over but Nadine suggested they live together. Carmine thanked Greg but took up Nadine's offer. Then Carmine planned to build his empire again. His part time job was a full time job in reality. He owed Greg a lot after he agreed to sell back 50% of the company whenever Carmine was ready.

Carmine spent his spare time at the shelter helping Nadine. One year after the divorce was final and Carmine was clear of any encumbrances to Christine, Carmine proposed to Nadine. At the same time Greg 'promoted' Carmine to VP of Operations with a 200,000 dollar per year salary.

Noreen finally had two grandchildren to spoil and Ed had another dog to spoil as well. Carmine realized he might have never met Nadine without the help of one nasty bitch that he used to know. He never missed his 10 million dollars net worth. Nothing made him happier than knowing his money was helping a bunch of mangy mutts instead of his dog hating ex.

The end

12