Carnal Connection Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee entered the suite nervously and Jilli was also nervous, as it was the first time threesome for her too. Edward didn't admit it was the first time for him so Lee and Chilli exchanged their first intimate giggle saying they thought it would not be his first. Chilli had played with girlfriends over the years in dildo sessions but the only licking was on thighs, bellies and breasts. On this occasion the rules were simple: anything goes. Edward's rules, that was.

Edward and Lee arrived at 7:00 to join Jilli. The waitress served Canapés and champagne. She left and Lee began unbuttoned and unzipping Chilli, with Edward leaning back watching, very bright eyed.

"You have lovely tits," Lee said, pulling down the apricot bra and squeezing them as if selecting peaches and then kissing them, working towards the stiffening nipples as Jilli unzipped the little black dress to find Lee was not wearing a bra or panties but a slim garter belt held up the black stockings.

"Leave our stockings on, he loves fucking me in stockings," Lee purred and then stretched one of Jilli's nipples with her teeth, turning Jilli's motor on. From then it became a blur – kissing and licking and dribbling champagne from open bottles onto skin including Lee's slit, which Jilli dug in her tongue to taste her first pussy. She would remember Lee's pussy as looking gorgeous and tasting gorgeous. She was on her knees over Lee's face and curled around the cushions on the sofa with closed eyes and wearing a fat smile while Lee was sucking her swaying tits when she felt the nude and familiar body of Edward climb on to her back and his lubed length slip into sloppy cunt and a lube finger began circling her asshole. Knowing where that finger was about to go was new for Jilli and she was excited. She tightened against his thrusting dick and he groaned. At that Lee wriggled down and appeared to be busy, probably sucking her husband's swinging balls.

With the finger worming inside her Jilli began panting and thrusting back hard. Lee yelled "Give her to me" and Edward pulled out with an obscene 'plop' and Lee's sucking mouth took possession and her darting tongue hauled the flow of liquid from Jilli into her mouth. Jilli rolled away with a very satisfied moan. Edward ripped off the condom and began titty-fucking Lee who demonstrated her expertise by opening-closing-sucking-opening her mouth like a goldfish in perfect timing to take in the upstroke and allow the backstroke to occur unimpeded.

Over an hour later the waitress returned when summonsed to serve dinner to three people seated at the dinning table obviously wearing only fluffy dressing gowns.

The games resumed after dinner and later the two women played around for sometime after Edward left them. They joined him in the huge bed to sleep until he aw0ke them to attend to his morning erection. Having attended the wedding of her ex-husband the previous evening and tired after lengthy 'games' spread over at least four hours Jilli slept like a log thinking what a great finale it had been to her life in her hometown.

She called on her mom for coffee mid morning and caught the midday bus south. Jill's future life lay before her like a blank page because she was isolating herself from her past except she'd continue to communicate with her mom who'd pass on news about Jilli's father and extended family. Her communication with her father had never been great but in recent years after customary greetings he quickly slipped into substituting grunts instead of words unless he wanted her to get him a beer or talk about something confined to his own little world. In later years she'd scoff at his willingness to sink into such a basic and selfish existence – he grunted at her mom as well – but now she was in danger of digging a similar hole for herself unless she pulled out finger.

Chapter 2

Jilli had purchased a ticket to a distant city that the bus would reach after dark. Her idea was to leave the bus when it began its coastal route at an appealing small beach settlement. She didn't see any that appealed until just on dusk the bus pulled off the highway to drop off freight at a general store. Jilli left the bus thinking why not here.

The evening air smelt good and there was no evidence of bustle – just the place to sit and think while listening to the small waves tumbling on to the upslope of the sandy beach. Not far from the store she found a camping strip that also rented cabins.

"Hi – you're pretty," said a guy hanging up washing on a line between his mini RV and a tree.

She blushed – thinking where the hell did that come from – and said quietly with a soft smile, "Thank you – that was a lovely greeting" and walked on, not looking back.

The elderly attendant in the tiny office addressed her tits rather than her: "Yes, can I help you?" and probably was wishing he could help himself if his wife allowed that sort of behavior.

The rented cabin was small, featureless but very tidy and the sliding glass doors opened within feet of high water mark. Just the place to rest and reflect. Jilli unpacked her two small grips – she was traveling light and had given away all of her other personal possessions including many to Dick's new wife; the women agreed Dick wouldn't notice familiar items.

Jilli slipped into a baggy dress as she didn't want to excite the Lone Ranger with the RV just inside the entrance, but he was nowhere in sight. She walked to the village diner and consumed a beautiful piece of fish with salad and a glass of wine and finished with a white chocolate muffin and coffee.

As she entered the camping ground the light was on in the RV and the Lone Ranger had taken in his washing. She slept like a log and felt incredible free and virginal when she awoke to find it still dark.

A bashing at the flimsy side door pulled her out of bed. Sleepily and wearing only panties she answered and looked into the green eyes of the bemused Lone Ranger. He attempted to look everywhere but at her exposed tits and largely succeeded.

"Hi – most people in the camp are old and sleep in. It's a short walk up the hillside behind us – sling on shorts and a top and come with me to watch the sun rise over the ocean rim. I watch it every morning."

"Okay – sorry for the embarrassment."

"What embarrassment? I'll wait on the road."

Jilli threw in some mouthwash and spat it out after putting on shorts and a top – he hadn't said bra and probably was the kind of guy who liked seeing an active shirtfront anyway.

"We'll have to hurry," he said, glancing anxiously at what he called the ocean rim; Jilli had always called it the horizon but ocean rim said it all. For some years she had swum four times a week and attended Pilate classes the other three days so she pushed him calling 'Get a move on' and finally had him almost at a run as they came through the end of the scruffy growth and on to an outcrop.

"Christ, you're fit," he said, bending over and holding his knees gasping while she stood straight, looking out to see, and only breathing a little heavily, enough to make the shirtfront very active. She knew by his generous comment they would be friends if he stuck around another day or two; she wasn't prepared to go as far and think lovers because right now that wasn't on the agenda.

"It will pop up where that halo of light is most intense, won't it?"

"Halo of light," he mused. "That's a cool description – yes it will. Here it comes, see the pink blush."

"Pink blush, that's cool," she said and although he didn't answer he could feel him, standing slightly behind her, gazing at the back of her head. God, her hair would be in the mess.

Half an hour later they were in the diner, he facing a plate heaped with steak, eggs, French fries AND potato cakes and no sign of salad. She boggled and noticed him looking at her small piece of pan fried fish and mineral water shaking his head.

"What do you do to burn energy?" he asked and her face burned; if only he knew.

"Swim and attend exercise classes and run around in a restaurant."

"A waitress?"

"Something like that."

"What else is there – oh, of course, barmaid?"

She shook her head wondering why he was dredging up her past. Now he was stymied and looking dumb. Actually, despite that look she saw he was rather handsome and very tanned, obviously an outdoor man and so lean. Ooooh. Cowboy – his accent appeared Midwest.

"Maitre d'," he said triumphantly and she was amazed: how on earth did a dirt farmer know that word?

She didn't ask and he didn't say when she nodded. She asked, "Are you a rancher?" – she could always come down to dirt farm boy, and he nodded and added mysteriously, "Almost." Well, you are or you aren't – but what did it matter?

He went off on a mysterious errand 'to see a man about a fuel pump', whatever that meant. She bought a couple of fashion magazines and lay in the shade at the side of her cabin looking out to sea and read and thought and dozed and thought some more, eating two apples for lunch washed down by mineral water.

Jilli walked down to the RV at 5:00 and found Joe (Joe Wright he'd revealed in the diner that morning) asleep under an umbrella so returned and read for another hour and wandered back to find him still asleep. Well, too much sleep could be bad for him so she picked up a shaft of grass with a dried seed head and ran it across Joe's bottom lip. He awoke slapping at his mouth and eyed her a little mawkishly until he focused.

"Bitch."

She giggled, "Oh, so you know my real name?"

"You were the manager of that big hotel restaurant and bar weren't you?"

"I might have; how did you know it was big?"

"I dreamt about you."

"You make me feel nervous saying that."

He smiled and said she shouldn't be; he only dreamed good dreams.

"It was 226 rooms actually but enough of that, I'm escaping from my past."

"Me too."

"What?"

When he didn't respond she said, "I'm inviting you to the diner for dinner."

He smiled and said if she didn't mind spending a bit more he had a better alternative – but it's a three-mile walk there and back. "I was planning to go there anyway for the exercise."

"Good, I'll throw on a dress and sneakers."

They arrived back after midnight as friends. There is nothing like a long walk to get to know someone. They'd wound around the coast to a tiny fishing village and ate at a small fish café run by a family of Romanian immigrants.

At the door to her cabin they kissed, gently and without evidence of rising passion. She told him she'd meet him on the hill to say goodbye in the morning.

He nodded and said, "I've really enjoyed your company Jilli; you're a real woman."

She gave him a broad smile as if she knew what he was talking about.

He arrived up the hill at 6:00 next morning and found her waiting for him. They watched the light red orb rise fully only to disappear behind a growing layer of cloud.

"Magic."

"Truly," he replied.

He climbed over the stile at the bottom of the track and held out his hand to help her over; they both would have known that was unnecessary. They walked on to his RV nearby and he'd not released her hand and she actually moved in closer to him.

"Well," he sighed, standing at the driver's door.

Rather than wearing a sad face, Jilli looked distinctly apprehensive. He swallowed and said nervously, "Want to come with me?" and on her face saw another dawn rising.

"I'm packed ready to go; I just have to drop off the key a day early," she smiled.

He smiled, hugely.

* * *

"I'm recently divorced," he said, turning the vehicle off the coastal road to head inland towards a major route.

"Me too."

"Well, well. Any kids?"

"No."

"Me neither – she's clearing away for good this week to close that chapter in my life."

"Well, we have that in common: Two people with buried pasts. I'll have no problem living with you in every way if that's what you want. I appreciate you may not be ready."

"Oh, I'm ready," he grinned. "I lied when I said I only dreamed nice dreams – an innocent might think what I was dreaming doing to you was not at all nice."

"Why don't you tell me about it, in minute detail," she said softly, turning to rest her back against the side of her door and kicking off her shoes raised her legs and placed them over his near thigh."

He swallowed and concentrating intently on the road ahead began making up a wonderful seduction scene.

* * *

They stopped at a small rural servicing center for coffee and a stretch. Joe stirred his coffee and said, "You can come on my journey home any distance you wish, even all the way. I warn thought if you do come home with me my parents could be mad at us – I have just extricated myself from a she-devil."

Jilli smiled and thought Jo was an educated guy, judging by the way he spoke. He was probably a college boy and perhaps took an agricultural degree.

"Home is a 25,800 acre ranch carrying 825 cow-calf pairs and 125 summer yearlings. It lies in Butte County in northwest South Dakota. Ever been there?"

"No."

"Scared of cattle?"

"Probably."

"Can you ride a horse?"

"Yes and motor-cycles."

"Cattle will be wary of you unless it's one who is loco or a bull showing off."

"Say what you like but you won't scare me off. I have nowhere to run so may as well run with you."

"I like the sound of that.

"Out on the street Joe actually scuffed a foot. "I'm just off to the pharmacy for a minute – gosh I hate doing this."

"I have some in my bag?"

The response came from a man looking reprieved from hanging, "You do?"

"Yes – condoms."

Joe slapped her back rather hard and said she was a lifesaver.

Jilli decided to ensure he didn't have a saintly image of her in his mind. "Joe, I must tell you that when my marriage failed I didn't hide in the closet weeping – in fact I became rather active, if you know what I mean."

"Ruff ruff," he beamed. "Me too which is why my parents sent my away on my camper before I got myself shot by an irate husband."

"Oh you naughty boy you," she said, leaning in an all but touching him. He went "Ruff ruff."

Joe entered an RV park saying his mother had made him promise he wouldn't camp the night anywhere else because of the potential danger of camping out alone.

"Should we do it before we look for a place to eat?" she asked and the look she got told her she'd read his mind. He didn't bother to answer.

Well, poor Joe, Jilli thought afterwards, watching him sleep. The poor guy scarcely knew what had hit him. If the twenty-five year old was as experienced as he'd indicated, it obviously had been with complacent and under-achieving women.

He started a little shaky – his fingers were shaking as he unbuttoned her shirt and then he said the obvious, "You are wearing a bra" and she had to steady herself from assisting his fumbling fingers."

"God, just look at these – they're great," he said as at last he dumped them bared on to her chest." Apparently he'd forgotten they were on full view the previous day when he'd knocked on her cabin door.

"I do, I look at them at least twice a day," she said dryly and he laughed nervously as if undecided what to do next.

"Shorts off, knickers down and lick – but no need to rush," she said helpfully.

"Thanks – usually when I approach a target it's already unwrapped and waiting for me on the bed."

Well, that explains something, she thought – but 'target', perhaps he hadn't been to college?

"Er lick, you mean without any foreplay?"

"That is foreplay."

"But what about kissing as the prelude?"

"I don't mind you kissing my pussy and then kissing my lips – I have no problem tasting myself."

"Some females do – they absolutely hate it."

"Do they? Well most of my friends were college girls. We played around but none I was wish every licked pussy."

"Oh college girls – yes I'd forgotten about those days. I guess there is a rural conservatism around where I live. In fact I've only seen one shaven pussy there and it still had a topknot of hair – not a real baldy like this one."

He licked exquisitely, rolling Jill's eyes, and then sunk in his exceedingly flexible blade; the darling's abnormally long tongue almost brought her to a premature ejaculation!

After that he was okay and manfully steered it in and she participated but only in first gear because his seduction techniques appeared rather fragile and she had no wish to make the poor darling feel inadequate. He finally climaxed like a high school orchestra ending a number and appeared very pleased with himself, panting a little and asking solicitously, "And how was that for you?"

Oh, he cared, and that pleased Jilli. She answered how she expected he wanted to be answered, "Why, very nice thank you" and gave no sign of yawning.

She sat up and gripped his sticky wet floppy in her hand and sighed, "Let's shower again."

Back on the bed she straddled him over his head and slowly worked her tongue down his middle, over his belly and through the small forest until she reached the floppy appendage that she sucked into her mouth while cupping his balls. She felt a tentative lick around her pussy so cooed – "Good boy" and the licking intensified. She reached across for her lube bottle and working an exploratory finger into his butt was returning to take in Mr Floppy when it stretched like an elastic band and almost poked her eye out. She purred and attacked him with more horsepower than even the naughty twins from a neighboring ranch, if they existed, would have applied on him in unison. She realized she hadn't sheathed him but as he was behaving like a runaway train ignored the oversight.

Finally he croaked into his ejaculation. She caught some between her tits and rubbed it into the flesh while staring at him, making his eyes bulge.

"Jesus Jilli."

She thought he delivered a reasonable load; he called it one of his best ever. I have news for you buddy, thought the woman who'd decided to become his bedtime tutor.

Jilli put Joe through some of the hoops until his come was reduced to a limited output of clear ooze. She then crouched over his chest, balancing on one hand while two-fingering herself into yet another squirt; as it came she leant forward to deposited the liquid into his slack open mouth. "Yuk," he yelled but she sat down right over him and soon he was happy licking her like an eager puppy."

"I'll never forget this fantastic occasion," he sighed, eyelids closing and fell asleep.

She showered wondering how the both of them had climbed into such a tiny enclosure earlier. After dressing Jilli went off to fetch takeouts.

Joe awoke, feeling the cold bottle of beer against his cheek. Half an hour later after eating he felt he had sufficient strength to walk to the toilet unaided.

They meandered as his parents had told him to wander slowly and get the woman out of his system. Joe said him mom had advised to take in some movies and visit art galleries; his father brought trouble with her when he advised Joe to frequent bars with good beer and to lay plenty of chicks.

Seven days after leaving the coast they arrived at the entrance to the ranch and stopped a little way in along the access track.

"Oooh, Angus cattle."

Joe was too uptight to do anything but smile the compliment. "My mom..." he began stopping.

"You are a little afraid of her. That's okay, many guys are afraid of their moms."

"I'm afraid she may go ape when she sees you with me, screaming at me haven't I learned my lesson."

"Just tell her that you thought it would be handy having a great fuck waiting for you at home instead of having to go out looking for it; she'll understand."

Joe turned puce. "My mom would kill me if I spoke to her like that."

"If she goes bananas say you thought it best to say fuck rather than cunt."