Carnal Cubicle Quicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked back to his table, which he found empty. Penelope and the rest of their group were probably dancing or at the bar, he thought. But he was relieved that he would not have to face Sheridan, nor Penelope, and sat down and poured a full glass of champagne, which he downed in one gulp. He could not keep his eyes off Suraya. His mind kept playing back reels of their encounter as he watched her sensuous dance movements and inhaled her lingering scent on him.

'I must have her again,' he vowed to himself. However, the rest of the evening dissipated into nothing more than a raucous party. The two of them had minimal further contact, bar their occasional glances. But these had changed into intimate and thrillingly secret eye contact.

When they finally left the function, Roger greeted Sheridan with a handshake and leaned in to kiss Suraya on her cheek. His arm slipped around her waist and he squeezed her gently.

"Thank you for a lovely evening, Raya, until next time," he whispered in her ear.

Suraya's beautiful smile beamed at him again.

"Stay well Rog, I hope you did not overdo it tonight," and flashed a distinctively naughty wink at him.

Later that night, when Roger and a very inebriated Penelope arrived back home, while undressing, a pearl dropped out of his briefs as he removed it. It crashed loudly on the timber floor and rolled under the bed. Penelope was already asleep and oblivious to the evidence which fell from his underwear. He reached under the bed and found the small, hard ball which he held up in the light.

'Oh Raya, how I would love to tease your bud with a string of pearls,' he vividly imagined the scene and placed the precious memento into his wallet.

'Until next time,' he reminisced once more as he fell into bed.

12