Carnal Desire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm 18. I'm actually going to be a senior in high school this fall." I was utterly surprised by her admission, I honestly thought she was 20 at the most. I tried to hide the shock I felt.

"Oh wow, I would have guessed you were at least 19 or 20." I admitted.

"I get that a lot. I think it has to do with a persons eyes. That and I had to grow up at a young age. I don't regret it or anything. Honestly, I wouldn't change it for the world." The more she talked the more enthralled I became. She didn't seem like she was 18, she spoke with such conviction and self-assurance.

"That's a good way of looking at it." I encouraged. I wanted to say more, to keep the conversation going and then I remembered I hadn't even introduced myself. "Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners? My name is Sydney Vaughn." I extended my hand.

She put her hand in mine and I automatically felt the electricity radiating from her touch as she in turn introduced herself, "Jordan Hawkins. Nice to meet you." We shook hands longer than was considered necessary.

I regretted pulling my hand from hers, but I didn't want her to think of me as awkward. Not only that but I knew if I were to continue with my workout, I would definitely be sore in the morning. It was time to take my leave. "Well, Jordan Hawkins, it was lovely to meet you. But I really must be going. I hope you enjoy the rest of your workout." I got up from my machine and grabbed my towel and began the short journey to the locker room. Before I left the vicinity, I heard Jordan say, "Thank you, it was nice meeting you too."

It wasn't until I got into the brightly lit locker room, that I realized that I had to use to the restroom. I quickly took care of my business and then as I was about to round the aisle to where my locker was located, I bumped into a hard body for the second time that day. When I looked up and seen the now familiar honey-colored eyes peering at me, I couldn't help the smile that swept across my face. "We really need to stop meeting like this." Her tone was soft and sultry, it sent a shiver of delight down my spine and between my thighs.

It was at that moment that I realized she had one hand placed on my hip and the other bracing the small of my back. The warmth of her touch did things to my core. I felt the wetness that emanated as she continued to hold me in place. I couldn't stop the desire that was stirring inside of me. "I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else but you." Oh My God! I did not just say that. No doubt she caught the true meaning behind it. I couldn't believe I said that. I couldn't stop the words as they came out of my mouth. I felt the flush of my cheeks, I knew they had to have been bright red.

Rather than comment on it, Jordan simply said, "The feelings mutual." With a sly grin and a wink, she stepped around me then walked into the direction of the showers. Leaving me once again dazed and aroused by her touch and the sound of her voice.

It took a moment for me to compose myself, and once I did, I grabbed my clothes and other shower essentials then went to the showers, grabbing a towel provided by the gym. When I was done, I made my way to my locker. The sight that I walked in on made me stop in my tracks.

Jordan was standing facing away from me, she had on a pair of white slacks that she was in middle of zipping up. She began looping a black leather belt through the waist of her slacks as she stood in just her white sports bra. The white of her clothes brought out her golden bronze complexion even more. I took in the sight before me, her shoulders were muscular, the epitome of sexy. I wanted to run my hands over her shoulders and back. I pictured us in the throes of passion, I imagined leaving scratch marks on those muscular shoulders. The faintest of crimson would be deliciously wonderful to admire on her. I bit my lower lip just thinking about it.

I had to control my sexual desires, which I found hard to do with her so close to me. I shook off my sexual stupor and went to my locker. I put my discarded clothes into my bag, along with my body wash, shampoo and conditioner. I let my towel drop to the floor, I stood in just my yellow laced panties and matching push up bra.

Sneaking a glance at Jordan, I see her putting on a white tank top, sadness clutched me as she covered up her gorgeous body. I forced myself to turn around get back to getting dressed. I wiggled my hips into my black capris and put on a yellow low-cut halter top. I slipped on my black Valentino sandals. I quickly brushed my hair then I zipped up my bag and hoisted it over my shoulders. I turned to leave, that's when I heard Jordan's angelic voice, "Sydney?" I turn back around. Jordan is wearing a black short-sleeved button up shirt, with the shirt unbuttoned. She had on black leather loafers, looking very delectable.

Instead of saying something I remained silent. "I know this a long shot, but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" As soon as the words left her lips, I knew what my answer would be. I was over-joyed that she was interested in me. I had seen her turn down other women's advances earlier, after-all. "Yes, I would love to." I replied almost instantly. Her face lit up. I don't think she expected me to say yes. But how could I not?

We exchanged numbers and walked out of the gym together. We stepped out onto the busy sidewalk, said our goodbyes and walked in opposite directions.

**********^^^^^**********

Later that night, Jordan called me with a date and time. Which was the following day, she would pick me up at my apartment at 7pm. Truthfully, I would have said yes to a date that evening but after thinking about it, I knew it would take me a long time to get ready. Jordan suggested that there wasn't any real need to dress up for the place she had in mind, unless I wanted to and if that was the case, then a simple sundress would suffice.

Excited for our date, I leapt up from the sofa and rushed to my bedroom to find the perfect outfit. 3 hours later, I found the perfect sundress; it was a white floral dress with bright pink flowers that I had tucked away in the back of my closet. It took another hour to figure out what shoes and earrings to pair with the dress. Don't even get me started on the trying to decide on how I would style my hair. So much to do, so little time. Since it was Jordan, I didn't mind the effort and the time it was taking me. In the end, I chose to wear my white Versace 3 inch high heels, as for the earrings, I picked out a pair of 24k diamond studded earrings along with a white pearl necklace.

**********^^^^^**********

Friday, June 12th

With the anticipation of my date with Jordan closing in, the more excited I got. I found that it was hard to control the nervousness that I was feeling. My emotions were undeniable, as the desire and longing for her touch, a simple graze of her fingers, the warmth and the electricity that she could project throughout my entire being. I wanted her in every possible way, it surprised me how strong my feelings for her were becoming. On some small and I mean very small level it scared me, but I was powerless to stop it. I know a part of me should have felt guilty for lusting after a soon to be a high school senior, I knew on some fundamental level that it was wrong, but I couldn't deny the feelings I was having no more than I could deny that I needed air to breathe.

I tried to find things to fill out my day. With my anxiety at an all time high, I couldn't concentrate on one thing for to long. I found myself getting bored, even with reading, if you could even imagine such a thing happening to me.

I was relieved by the time 4:30 came around, that meant I could start the process of getting ready for our date. I went through my usual routine, shower, makeup, getting dressed, fixing my hair. Before I knew it, it was 6:58 and I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup. That's when I heard the doorbell.

I rushed to the front door, gathering my equanimity, I straightened out my dress and took a deep breath. I opened the door to find Jordan standing there looking gorgeous with light grey dress pants that fit her perfectly framed body, she also wore a light blue shirt-sleeved button up shirt and matching light blue wingtips shoes. Her hair was combed off to the sides while the top was slightly spiked but off to the right side, giving it a messy look. She definitely had style and knew how to wear her clothing well.

"Hello, good evening." I greeted her with a smile.

"Good evening. Wow. You look beautiful." Her voice soft that it made me want to melt.

"Thank you." Was all I could say as my cheeks flushed at the compliment. "Come on in." I stepped out of the door frame and gestured for her to enter.

"Thank you." She said as she passed the threshold and took a look around. I closed the door behind her. I turned around and watched her as she leisurely paced my somewhat spacious living room. "You have a lovely apartment." She politely complimented as she looked at me with those eyes that I have come to adore in such a short time.

"Thank you. It's not much really, but I like it." Attempting to be nonchalant.

"It suits you." She stated as she stopped to look at me.

"Thank you, you're very kind." I could feel my heart quicken by the way she looked at me. Before I could do something foolish, I had to excuse myself. "Well, I just have one small thing to do and then I'll be ready. I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind. Take your time. No rush." Jordan put her hands behind her back, then continued about the room. She walked over to the window and peered out looking at the city.

"In the mean time, feel free to make yourself at home. Would you like something to drink while you wait?" I asked about to walk into the open kitchen, she turned to face me, tearing her gaze from what I'm assuming was the city skyline.

"Um...No thank you. I'm fine." Jordan walked to the sofa and sat down.

"Very well. Excuse me while I finish up." I said then retreated to my bedroom.

A few minutes later, I was ready to go. I entered the living room and as I did, Jordan stood up and walked towards me holding out her arm. We left my apartment and went down to the main lobby, once outside, a man was standing by a black Lincoln town car with dark tinted windows. He opened the door and we climbed in.

The ride to the restaurant was quiet, but not awkward at all. It felt comfortable, neither of us feeling like we needed to fill the silence with idle chitchat. Before I knew it, we were at the restaurant. The hostess sat us in the front next to a window.

Jordan was right about not needing to dress up. The restaurant she picked was a nice Mexican style restaurant. The walls were a soft color orange and yellow, the ambiance was festive and inviting to the eye. The dark brown hardwood flooring gave the room a warm welcoming feel. Booths lined either side of the walls, and tables were spread out into the middle of the room. It also had a nice long L-shaped bar in the back in the far right corner. The tables in front of the restaurant were sectioned off and were elevated a few feet from the rest of the room, which made the area seem more intimate.

Once we were settled, our waiter came over and took our drink order and then promptly left. Leaving Jordan and I to our date. It didn't take long for the conversation to start. "So, what do you do for a living?" Jordan inquired as she leaned on the table, displaying genuine interest.

I shifted in my seat a bit then relaxed. "I'm actually a teacher. I did have a substitute teacher position for the elementary school that's not far from here, but as of now, I'm looking for a more permanent position." I admitted.

"Wow, that's nice. Where are you looking to teach?" She asked with a questioning look. A look I thought endearing. Just then the waiter came back with our drinks and set them down. He took our order and then departed shortly after.

Once we were alone I answered, "I'm not sure yet. I've put some feelers out there but no one has gotten back to me yet." I admitted, I felt there was no point in lying to her. Plus, it's not like it was something to be ashamed of.

"Oh, I'm sure someone will call." She replied as she sat back in her chair and smiled that heart melting smile. Confident in her statement.

"Thanks, that's very sweet of you to say." I said as I took a drink of my Raspberry sweet tea.

"I'm just being honest." She replied, almost as if she were shrugging it off.

"So, aside from going to the gym, what else do you like to do?" I inquired, intrigued to get to know the young woman sitting across from me.

Jordan took a moment to think over my question, then gave me an honest answer, "I guess what any other high school student likes to do. Just without the wild house parties and feeble attempts at trying to fit in. I'm actually more of a stay at home and read a good book type of person." Something about the way she answered had me thinking there was more that she wanted to say but held back.

I decided not to pry and went with another segue, "Oh really? What books pique your interest?" It was question I always asked when getting to know someone. I find that it helps to set the tone for where a person is at in their mind set.

"Well, I love reading Paulo Coelho's novels. His book 'The Alchemist', was truly life alternating for me." She responded, surprising me yet again with her choice of literature.

"Oh really? How so?" I inquired.

Again, she took her time before answering. "Well, to be perfectly honest, I used to be one of those people that went to parties, only without the trying to fit in part. I had gotten into some trouble and was put on probation and then one day, I just got to thinking about my future and where I wanted to be. I happened to walk past a bookstore and this book cover caught my eye. It was 'The Alchemist', it was like I was being pulled by some unknown force to go inside, next thing I know, I bought it. I must have read that book 6 times within the first month of getting it."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm familiar with his novel, it really is a fantastic read. So, what was the turning point for you?" I asked as I took another drink.

Appearing deep in thought, "I guess, it was the way he explained how everyone has their own personal legend and if you follow the signs than everything will fall into place. And how, fate plays a big part in our lives. For me, finding that book was the beginning of starting my own personal legend. I know it must sound stupid." She remarked, looking slightly embarrassed.

"No, no. It's not stupid." I wanted to reassure her that I didn't think that what she said didn't hold any type of merit. It made perfect sense. I continued, "I actually think that's very noble of you. Most people go through life clueless as to how fate intervenes in the most simplest of ways. I mean, take you and me for instance; was it fate that brought us to meet at the gym or merely a coincidence?" In a way I felt like I was asking myself more than her.

"And how about you? What do you think? Do you believe it was fate that brought us here together here to this restaurant?" She asked, deflecting, I'm assuming to gauge my thoughts before she could comment.

"I believe so, yes. I mean, I believe that fate played a role in us meeting. As for us being here at the restaurant, I believe it was choice that was left up to us to make. As far as to why fate bringing us together? I haven't a clue." I answered honestly.

"Well, I don't think fate is going to give us the answer." Jordan leaned closer to the table.

"True. I guess we'll just have to see what fate has in store for us." I couldn't help the smile that swept across my face. I was truly enjoying where this conversation was going.

Suddenly, Jordan's demeanor shifted to a more serious one. As if she were struggling with what she wanted to say next, she mindlessly started playing with her napkin that was on the table. It took her a minute before she found the right words, "Speaking of; I have something to tell you, but before you do, I just want us to say that I've really enjoyed talking with you. And if by what I'm about to reveal to you, has any negative effect or makes you feel uncomfortable, then I completely understand."

In an attempt to stop and comfort her, I placed my hand on hers and said, "Jordan, just tell me what's on your mind. I think I'll be able to take it." I told her in my most reassuring voice.

She let out a sigh, and continued, "Well, the truth is, I'm intersex. Which means I was born with both male and female parts. However, I do identify as a woman." She admitted with a look of apprehension.

"Wow." It was all I could say at the moment. I had to admit that I wasn't expecting that, but her revelation didn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, it just made me admire her that much more. That's when it hit me, why earlier at the gym, she said that 'certain complications' were why her father encouraged her to take self-defense classes.

"Like I said, if you feel uncomfortable, then we don't have to take this any further then this dinner. I just thought you deserved to know the truth before," Jordan added, taking my silence for rejection.

I placed my hand in hers to stop and reassure her, once again I felt the bolt of electricity rush through my body. "Jordan, stop. I don't feel any different than I did before. I want you to know that it doesn't bother me at all. Thank you for telling me, I know that couldn't have been easy." I said as I tried to convey a deep understanding.

She looked down at her hands, "Yeah, it never it is at first." She admitted, then looked up and with confidence went on to say, "I'm not ashamed of it or anything. I just think that the people I choose to associate with deserve to know the truth about me."

"Well, I admire your honesty." I continued to hold her hand, the warmth of her touch caressed depths of me that no one has ever been able to reach. It didn't matter to me that she was intersex, if anything, it made me feel closer to her knowing that she trusted me enough on some level to reveal such a big part of herself.

The rest of the dinner went by to quickly for my liking. The food was delicious and the conversation flowed with an ease that I found refreshing and intriguing. It seemed the more her and I got to know one another, the more engrossed I had become. I was in awe of the raw intellect and how I had become enamored to her charms, especially in someone so young.

When we left the restaurant the sun was setting, the dark blue, orange, yellow, pink and purple hues covered the sky. We decided to walk to our next destination, strolling the streets in a leisurely fashion. Jordan told me she wanted to take me to one of her favorite places in the city. I expected her to take me to a park or maybe even a night club. But that was far from where we ended up.

When we reached our destination on 5th avenue, we were standing in front of the cities grandest libraries. I had passed it on a few occasions, I had always meant to go in and immerse myself in the thousands of books on display or even just to look around the century old building.

I stared at the columns in the front of the building, my gaze wandered to the iconic lions' statues on either side of the staircase, guarding the entrance in regal fashion. As we made our way into the picturesque building, I mentally scolded myself for not coming here sooner. I felt like a kid in a candy store. Aside from the books, I took notice of the decor, I found myself enraptured with the ceiling and cherub angels depicted on the painted mural above the main hall. Beautiful didn't even begin to describe it or do it justice.

Jordan grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. We walked through the stacks of books on the 3rd floor, roaming the deserted aisle. I ran my fingers across the bindings as we meandered our way through the building. I took a deep breath and inhaled the comforting smell of the thousands of books on display, reveling in the knowledge that was literally at the tips of my fingers.