Carnal Desire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught up in the trance that is my inner nerd, I didn't take notice of where Jordan was guiding me until we came to a halt. We stood by a massive window that overlooked the streets below. The streetlights illuminating the sidewalks, pedestrians caught in their own world as they went about their business. Lights from varies buildings lit up the skyline, from afar, they looked almost majestic.

I turned my attention to Jordan, she was staring out the window, her eyes drawn to the world outside. Both of us feeling lost in our own thoughts, that is until Jordan broke the silence, "This is one of my favorite places in the city. When me and my parents vacation here, I like to come here to think. For me, there's something about being surrounded by the one thing that comforts me, the joys of soaking up as much knowledge as I possibly can. All types of books tend to do just that for me, I'm able to get lost in my own thoughts in a place like this, where no one is here to judge me. It makes me feel safe."

I took a moment to think about what she had confessed to me, and realized that, I too, wanted to help her feel safe. But all I could say for now was, "I think it's good that you have a place like this. A place to bring you solace. I wish I had that." I admitted, suddenly like I was invading her place of peace. Even though she's the one who brought me here. Jordan was looking at me intently, I began to wonder what she was thinking.

My heartbeat was racing as we were gazing into each other's eyes, the look within hers were so transparent, I could see the fire just below the surface, as I felt the temperature between us begin to rise. She stepped closer to me, the heat radiating, desire stirring from deep within my very soul. "Why don't you?" Her voice now low, and so seductive, so sultry, I could feel myself begin to moisten. I could practically feel her breath caress me.

I didn't know how she was doing it, how she managed to turn a serious conversation to one of the most seductive discussions I have ever had. It was like she had some sort of power over me, I gathered what thought I could, "Honestly? I haven't been in one place long enough to find one." I admitted, my voice practically a whisper. She took another step towards me as I continued, "I usually find peace within the worlds others create." I was finally able to finish my reply.

Before I knew it, she pressed her body softly against mine. My back pressed against a shelf of books. Her hard body fitting mine perfectly, she placed her hands on my waist. My right hand instinctively resting on her shoulder, I could feel her muscles through the thin fabric of her shirt. That's when I noticed her hardened appendage pressed against my thigh, inches away from touching my nether region. It took everything I had not to move so it would be pressed against my pussy lips.

"That's beautiful." She said with lust filled eyes. "You're beautiful." She gently ran her fingertips up my left arm, which sent tingles throughout my body, causing me to shiver. Her honey-colored eyes piercing down into mine. Before I could say another word, her lips were on mine, I was powerless to stop her. Not that I wanted to, I knew it was only a matter of time before I succumbed to the way she made me feel. I was hers the moment we bumped into each other at the gym.

As her lips claimed mine, I moaned into her mouth. Our tongues clashing with intensity, wanting, needing to devour the other. She pressed her lips harder against mine, a passion I had never felt before that I found myself matching her ferocity. The harder she pushed against my tongue the harder I reciprocated; I was claiming her just as much as she was claiming me. Fireworks were going off in my mind that I could hardly comprehend what was happening.

Regretfully, I pulled away from our passionate embrace, which left me in a haze. Consumed in the state of lustful avidity that I couldn't deny, the kiss alone was enough to leave me wanting more. It took me a moment to remember where I was, it was difficult to form a coherent thought as I looked into the eyes of the young woman standing before me. Her eyes conveying the desire that matched my own.

Her right hand traced down my left thigh, the gentleness of her touch sending tingles up and down my legs. The feel of her warm touch ignited the wetness between my thighs that I moaned at the excitement. Being in the century old building only helped to enhance my arousal even further. A part of me couldn't believe that I was even entertaining the idea of giving myself to her in such a public place.

Jordan's fingers were gliding back up, this time her hand was under my sundress, I felt her finger hook into the waistline of my panties. She tenderly began to pull them down as she trailed feather kisses from my ear to my shoulder. I moaned softly as I moved my head to the other side to give her more access.

My hands seemingly having a mind of their own, traveled to the middle of her back up to her shoulders. My fingers traced down her spine and I held her waist. She knelt down as she slowly continued to pull my panties down, I stepped out of them still in a haze. I watched as she put them in her pocket. Her hands softly raked up my legs as she stood up once again, the whole time she didn't take her eyes off of mine. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen.

No longer able to hold myself back, I felt her eagerness through her pants. Her elongated arduous member was like nothing I ever felt before, I could feel my arousal begin to drip down my thighs. Unzipping her pants, I grabbed her cock, it was hot to the touch, and I soon realized that I could barely wrap my hand around it. I felt the head, gently massaging it as it pulsated in my delicate hands. Using her pre-cum as lubricant, I stroked her from the base to the tip a few times as she moaned in my ear.

I didn't think I would be able to wait any longer, releasing her from my grip, I made fast work of grabbing her belt. I struggled to unbuckle it in my eagerness but was able to release the restraint a moment later. I hastily unbuttoned her pants and made quick work of unleashing her cock from her boxers. Jordan grabbed my waist and she effortlessly lifted me up and set me down slowly as her massive member lined up with my entrance. She eased me on to her, with my back still braced against the bookshelf, I placed my hands on either side of her shoulders in order to further brace myself. She reached under and gripped my ass as I took her into me carefully, not wanting to tear my inner walls. I felt the helmet of her cock stretching me, I groaned out of anticipation.

When her length was finally fully inside of me, she moved in and out slowly, I felt her cock lightly hitting my cervix. Pleasure and pain coincided as she gently pushed and pulled in and out. We stared into each other's eyes once again, then suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore m, I needed her to move faster. Lifting myself up, I came crashing down on her harder, Jordan taking my que, started thrusting upwards with a hunger to match my own. Our stifled moans of ecstasy threatening to echo throughout the library.

The thought of being caught added to the anticipation of having Jordan slam into me. I was lost in the pleasure of our intertwined bodies. My inner walls tightened the closer I came to exploding, I didn't want this feeling to end. I matched her thrusts with vigor, her big thick cock reaching places inside of me that no one else has. I gripped her shirt and put my head into the crook of her neck, the build-up of my oncoming climax at the apex of bursting, wanting to scream she sent me over the edge into ecstasy that up until this point I never felt before. In the middle of my euphoric state, I felt Jordan's climax erupt inside of me, causing me to come all over again. I bit down on Jordan's shoulder to keep from screaming obscenities.

We stayed like that for another minute or so, I felt Jordan slightly soften inside of me. All to suddenly, Jordan eased herself out of me, immediately, I missed the feeling of her filling me. When she was all the way out, I felt empty and surprisingly sad. She set me down gently, my legs felt like jelly, she held me until I was finally able to catch my bearings. She reached into her pocket and tried to hand me back my panties, a thought crossed my mind, and all I could say was, "Keep them." I smiled and winked at her. Walking away, leaving her in a state of shock.

**********^^^^^**********

Friday, September 4th

"We spent the rest of the summer together, enjoying each other's company. And by the time summer ended we decided to let fate answer if we should be together or not. So, we didn't make any long term plans or promises. Which is why it came as such a shock when I seen her in my classroom. At first, I thought it was fate playing some sort of cruel joke, but then at the end class..." I let the rest hang in the air.

I looked at Keira and the look on her face said it all. She was definitely turned on by my confession. "Sydney Vaughn, you can not end it there. Tell me what happened next." She all but managed to say in utter disbelief.

I debated whether or not if I should say anymore, but the look on Keira face indicated she was not about to let me get away with it. I continued. "Well, I had every intention for us to just talk. And in a way, we did." The last part of my sentence gave enough away about what happened.

Keira's mouth agape, "You didn't?" She exclaimed, still reeling, unable to believe me. I didn't blame her; I had always been the conservative type. Not necessarily a prude so to speak, but I had my views on sex and Keira knew what I thought and how I felt about it.

"Well..." I answered her with a knowing look of what Jordan and I did next, not really having to say anything at all.

"Oh My God! So, how was it?" She asked excitedly. Finally, able to hear my dirty little secret.

"Jordan is definitely the best I ever had. I mean, I don't know how she does it, but I'm unable to resist her." Keira's giddiness becoming infectious on me that I had no choice but to swoon thinking about Jordan.

"Well, I definitely have got to meet her." She said as she leaned back on the sofa. As soon as she said that the mood in the air shifted.

As much as I loved talking about how good Jordan makes me feel, I could no longer hold back my worry for what happened the other night. "That's kind of why I called you." I said looking down at my lap, saddened by the shift of the conversation.

"What did she do?" Keira's beautiful face etched in concern. I turned my head and was distracted by my phone, another unknown caller. I wished so badly that it was Jordan. I missed hearing the sound of her voice. I muted my phone.

"It's not what she did, but what she didn't do." I replied with a feeling of defeat, then I went on to tell her what had happened before Jordan left, making sure to edit a few things out but telling her enough to where she would understand. Of course, I told her about the argument, then what happened in the bedroom, this time, I didn't go into much detail.

When I had finished with the next part of my story, I waited patiently for Keira to say something. Keira took her time to think about what I said. A few minutes later, she said, "Honestly, if I were you Sydney, I wouldn't read too much into it. From the sounds of it, Jordan seems like she's dealing with some family issues right now. I mean, she did say that she got a call from her dad before she left, so whatever was said is probably important. And so far, as for her not calling, what if she's just busy with her family emergency." She patted my leg in an attempt to comfort me.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks Keira. I needed to hear that; I've been driving myself crazy the last few days." I said elated that she relieved some of my doubt. We sat in silence for a bit and couldn't believe that Keira hadn't even commented or asked a single question about my situation. I couldn't take it anymore, "So, you're not going to comment?"

"On what?" Keira asked trying to play innocent, but we both knew what I was asking.

"You know what. Don't play dumb, it doesn't look good on you." I commented, slightly joking. Although I did what to hear what Keira had to say.

With a shrug of her shoulders, she said, "Well, what do you want to say? That you shouldn't be together, because it's completely unethical? Because I'm not going to. You're my best friend, and if you're happy, then who am I to stand in the way of all of that. All I have to say is, just be careful." I knew she meant everything she said. I knew Keira well enough to know that she wouldn't do or say anything to tear down my happiness. But I also knew that she would be worried for me, if something bad should happen.

"Thanks Keira, that means a lot." I said giving her a faint smile.

"Don't worry girl, I got you. That's what friends are for." She replied, her smile bright and radiant. We talked for a while longer, but then she said she had to meet with her sister Vanessa. By the time she left it was 9 and I was exhausted, I went into my room, changed then laid down and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

**********^^^^^**********

Friday, September 11th

A week had passed, and the more Jordan left my calls unanswered the angrier I got. I was coming to the end of my rope. If she didn't want to talk to me then there was nothing, I could really do about it. 7th period came and went and still no Jordan. If she really loved me like she said she did, then she should at least have the decency to pick up the phone and call, or answer.

What if while she was away, she found someone else. Is that why she hasn't called? Was it really her dad that called? Or was it some other girl? These kinds of thoughts torture me. I didn't want to believe that Jordan could do something like this. But then again, Jordan certainly was no saint. She told me so herself.

It was late as I sat in my classroom, all of the students had left. Only a few of the faculty remained. I just had a few things that I had to finish up and then I was going to go home, open a bottle of wine and sit on my back porch and enjoy the evening air.

That's when I heard a cough coming from the doorway. "Look, I thought about what you said last week and well, I just wanted to say my piece since you haven't given me a chance." Jackson said holding up his hands in front of him in a defensive manner. I waited for him to finish, "I know sometimes I might seem like I come on too strong, and please forgive me if I made you feel uncomfortable. But I tend to do that when I find someone I like."

I sat back in my chair and put my hands in my lap, "Jackson, you barely even know me."

"Would you at least consider giving me a chance to try to get to know you?" He inquired; he was about to step a little closer but then must have thought better of it.

"I don't know Jackson. I really do want to keep things professional." I replied trying to keep my voice firm.

Jackson looked a little hurt at my reply, "Please think about it. I don't need an answer right now. All I'm asking is for you to just think about it." He pleaded.

I considered my answer, "Fine. I'll think about it. But I am not going to promise anything." I finally said, hoping that this answer would suffice and keep him from further pursuits.

"That's all I ask. Thank you, Ms. Vaughn." He said elated.

"Good night, Mr. Wallace." I remarked and with that he was gone. I sighed hoping that that would be the end of it.

**********^^^^^**********

Friday, September 18th

Another work week has come and gone. By now my anger was reaching its boiling point with Jordan, and on top of that, I kept getting calls from an unknown number that would not leave me alone. I had had enough with Jordan ignoring me. I needed to blow off some steam, at this point I was all but ready to start going out there and dating again. If Jordan didn't want anything to do with me then I didn't want anything to do with her.

That night after school, I decided to call Keira. I knew she would help me to forget about Jordan. I called Keira as soon as I got home. She said she had a couple of things she had to take care of and would be over in a few hours. I told her that was perfect, it would give me enough time to go to the store and make us a nice dinner.

I was almost done with making chicken fettuccini when the doorbell rang. I answered the door and Keira was standing there with 2 bottles of wine. I decided that we would have dinner alfresco, I put everything out on the table outside, we sat under the awning and started to eat. The dinner was filled with laughter as we reminisced about college. It felt good to not think about Jordan for a change.

Just when I thought that there would be no mention of her, Keira asked the question that was hanging in the air all night. "So, why am I really here Sydney? Does this have anything to do with Jordan?" Her voice taking on a more serious tone.

"What? I can't want to hang out with my best friend?" I asked but I knew she wasn't buying it.

"Yes, you can. And as much as I enjoy spending time with you, I can't help but to consider that since I haven't seen you since you told me about her, that me being here might have something to do with her. So, what is it?" She inquired as she took a sip of her wine.

"I could never get anything passed you." I took a drink of my wine and then set the empty glass down. "Well, you're right. If I'm going to be honest, I am seriously having doubts about her." I admitted, feeling saddened by the prospect of letting her go.

"Has she called you?" She asked as she leaned forward listening intently.

I contemplated my answer while I poured myself another glass, "Yes, and I've left so many voice mails that her inbox is full. It's infuriating and on top of that, I keep getting asked out by the school guidance counselor, Jackson Wallace."

Keira's face brightened by this revelation, "Oh really? Is this Jackson Wallace at least good looking?" She queried, her eyes still alight with excitement.

"I mean, yeah, I guess so. But he doesn't even compare to the way Jordan makes me feel and I'm beginning to think no one ever will." I admitted. A big part of me didn't want to picture myself giving up Jordan. Yet, a small part of me couldn't take the torment of being ignored. I resolved to taking a drink of my wine.

"So, what's wrong with this Jackson guy?" Keira wasn't going to give up until I've exhausted all of my options. I could feel that coming.

"Well, he makes me feel uncomfortable for one. And two, he doesn't make my body tingle the way Jordan does every time she touches me or even looks at me. Or used to anyway." My voice almost broke on the last sentence. I felt my heart sinking deeper into an unknown vortex that I had no control over.

"Maybe you're reading too much into it. I mean, you haven't given the guy a chance to change your mind. Here's the way I see it; it couldn't hurt to give the guy a shot, what's one date going to hurt? If it doesn't work out than at least you can say you tried, no harm no foul." Keira finally remarked after some thoughtful contemplation.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I said as I slowly spun my glass in a circle on the table.

"I am right. Like I said, if it doesn't work out than you can go back to pinning over Jordan." Keira stated, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Shut up, I am not pinning over Jordan." I couldn't help the smile that came as I replied to her light ribbing.

"Call it what you want. I'm just saying is all." She remarked as she took another drink, emptying her glass. The rest of the night went by in fantastic fashion. I had finally made it into bed around 2 a.m., by that time I was all too happy to let sleep take over.