All Comments on 'Carnal Knowledge'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A few issues i had with this part.

For the amount of time Heather kept saying she wasn't much into men, she was pretty quick to jump into the first dude that showed interest. Same with Lorna's girl too. I think this part would have been better off posted in erotic coupling section instead of lesbian. Also as much as i liked Julia's part in past version, she was kind of irritating in this part.(I gave the story 5 stars but really wanted to share some personal opinions)

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
another great story

oh Hev, what are you going to do now, you went from having 3 relationships down to having just one in just about a weeks time and now it is down to Julie and what about her brother Blackie wonder how he is getting on, hopefully we will soon find out.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for taking time to comment in depth. I did actually want to make Julia a bit irritating in this instalment, so at least that seems to have worked!

As for Erotic Couplings . . . As I've said before re at least one of my 98 submissions, Literotica doesn't have a bisexual category. If they did I would have put Heather there from (literally) story number one.

In full-length novels available elsewhere she does have more permanent boyfriends but has always insisted she is "Well on the lezzie side of bi". In the handful of stories I've published involving her and straight sex I have tried to keep the male/female sex as a small fraction of the action to fit in with her self-description. And I have always (I hope) led off with some sort of "spoiler alert" to warn anyone totally averse to men.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

Hi Jenorma. I hope you are keeping well.

I haven't put "pen to paper" as far as (yet) another sequel goes but I do have several ideas featuring WPC Green's leaving party. I also have ideas about Hev's shortage of lovers and relationship with Julia. As for Blackie . . . well I agree; he's a loose end in need of being tied up.

Watch this space . . .

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Can I change the subject?

Nothing at all to do with this story, LL, but are you ever going to finish "A Date With The Devil"? My holy water has gone brackish, my pentacle is fading, my silver crucifix is tarnished and my copy of The Red Book of Appin has turned a dull orange colour, and all because we Walkers in the Path of Light have been kept waiting so long.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh - A Date with the Devil

I did start Pt. 04 but gave up when very few people bothered to read Pt. 03. Your list of consequent "ailments" does, however, make me feel guilty. I'll dig through the archives and see what I can do.

nik12345678nik12345678about 4 years ago

Ok reeders get your people straight Felicity is 3 she doesn't fuck anyone

Jeffery 9

Nick is 16

Addi your fav 16 might need treatment

Ylezzy 28 loves to fuck

Mother Teresa God knows

Thank you for keeping a eye on me while I was fixing my heart that's means slot to me

Fuck them dumb bitch except geetrr with the big dick I told him we're gonna peg you you might know his big dick brother lol.miss you Dr gapping hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another good story but it raises some questions:

This story doesn't appear in the Author's chronological list found in the biography.

The story is set in April 2002. However, 'Heather's busy week' is also set in April 2002 and she is involved with Carrie, Alex and Rita, plus a few others. Are there two Heather Hunters at the same university, with the same interests and doing the same things but with different people? Or is it set in a parallel universe?

Strangely, 'Heather falls in love' seems to jump from 2002 to 2004 between Chapters 3 and 4. I am wondering if these stories should have been set in 2003 and if that was the year when Heather graduated. I am trying to list all Heather's stories in chronological order to understand this.

Finally, I cannot understand nik12345678's comment. Is the talking about another story?

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous