Carnal Needs of the Flesh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha bit her lip. She felt her nipples and clit stiffen the moment Robert's strong, calloused hands came in contact with her flesh. His movements were heavy and thorough as he worked all over her backside, spending an exorbitant amount of time on her lower back just above the waistband of her barely-there bikini bottom. As he worked her over, however, Robert subtly went from merely spreading the suntan lotion to massaging her.

But the teen noticed. Her hands slowly but instinctively drifted back to her breasts as her mother's boyfriend continued to feel her. She made the pretense of spreading more suntan lotion on her chest, but in truth, Samantha felt the need to touch herself.

Suddenly, Robert planted a large palm on her upper back and nudged her forward. Samantha eased into a prone position on the beach towel, and Robert continued his duty. But now he shifted his attention lower, from the girl's back to her legs, kneading her calves as well as the back and inner portions of her thighs.

Samantha sighed softy, and she was certain that Robert heard her.

His touch abruptly disappeared. She unconsciously held her breath and waited, wondering where his hands would fall next. But after a brief moment, she heard the sound of roots being pulled and branches being cut, and Samantha opened her eyes to discover her mother's boyfriend was gardening once more. Disappointed for reasons that she couldn't explain, Samantha repositioned herself to catch the rays of the sun on her backside.

They didn't say anything else to each other.

******************************************************************************

A week later, Tabitha announced that she was going to visit "grandad" for the day. Grandad wasn't Samantha's biological grandfather, of course. Her grandparents from her mother's side divorced long ago even before she and Breanne were even born. And while they had grown up around granddad, Samantha never accepted him as family. She did, however, still felt kinship with her biological grandfather even though they rarely saw him anymore.

The fact that her grandparents had divorced and now her mother had separated from her father, extremely angered Samantha. She found a great deal of hypocrisy in the parallel, and realized that she would always harbor resentment towards her mother-- and Robert. It was unfair, but Samantha didn't care.

Her mother visited granddad, who lived approximately 2 hours away in San Diego, every month, sometimes much more often. Samantha didn't fault her mother for being close to her own stepfather but often wondered why they never visited her biological grandfather anymore.

Strangely, the prospect of spending some alone time with her mother's boyfriend excited Samantha, though she was horrified to admit it. She could still feel the touch of Robert's large, strong hands all over her body, and there was something about his baby blue eyes that was hypnotic. Samantha had just started dating a boy from work, a fellow lifeguard who looked like an aspiring model. But the young girl often thought of Robert as she made out with her new boyfriend.

It was so fucked up.

******************************************************************************

The summer progressed. Sami and Robert, it seemed, were still getting friendlier with each other.

That's good, Tabitha thought. She noticed the furtive smiles they often exchanged or how they would intimately touch each other... on the forearm or shoulder (although Robert seemed to have a fondness for her daughter's lower back)... when they thought she wasn't looking. It seemed as though Samantha had finally acknowledged that her father was no longer in their lives, and might one day accept Robert as her future stepfather.

That made Tabitha think of her own stepfather, whom she hadn't seen in almost 2 weeks, and missed fiercely. Perhaps it was time to visit him again.

Tabitha thought of the man whom he considered her father as she watched her daughter and Robert laughing with each other, and smiled.

******************************************************************************

"You're going away for how long, mom?"

"Just for the weekend, Sami. I'll be back late Sunday night."

That was longer than Samantha was anticipating. "But you just saw granddad two weeks ago. Is he ok?"

"Everything is fine, silly girl. I just miss him and want to see him. And I figured I'd let you and Robert spend some quality time together."

Her mother wanted them to get along, which was reasonable. Sure, he had spent a great deal of time alone with her mother's boyfriend this summer, especially when her mother worked late or visited granddad. Samantha blatantly, sometimes outrageously, flirted with Robert, but the notion of being alone with him all weekend made her nervous.

Tabitha noticed her daughter's expression. "Should I stay home? Or do you prefer to visit granddad with me?" But Tabitha already knew the answer.

"No... no, it's ok, mom. You go."

Tabitha kissed her daughter's forehead.

"I'll see you when you get back on Sunday, mom. Drive safely." The young girl suddenly looked pensive as she turned and walked away.

Robert watched her depart, shaking his head.

Tabitha sighed. "She's been through a lot. And there's so much more yet to come." She looked at her companion, whom she cared for deeply, but not as much as another in her life. "Take care of my little girl while I'm gone."

"I'll take really good care of her, Tabbie. Have fun with your father."

Their grins were mirror images as they kissed passionately.

******************************************************************************

Samantha closed her eyes as the water cascaded on her face. Even in the hot shower, she shivered.

Everything is so fucked up.

Her plan had been simple: be a dicktease towards Robert to prove that he wasn't trustworthy then have her mother break up with him and hopefully reunite with her father. The plan wasn't foolproof, and Samantha realized that she was being a terrible human being. But she was still brokenhearted about her family situation, and while driving a wedge between her mother and Robert didn't a guarantee that her parents would get back together, it was at least something. Besides, she hated Robert... hated him for taking her father's place... hated him for the way he made her mother happy...

... hated Robert because she was badly attracted to him.

As it was with her parents and, of course, with her cousin ["Sinful Needs of the Flesh" series], she felt a plethora of conflicting emotions. Guilt and shame didn't even begin to cover it. Attraction to her mother's boyfriend may not have been part of the masterplan, but the young girl was not about to let things go awry.

Samantha looked down at her wet, naked body. Few men in life had been able to resist her, and Robert would be no different. All she had to do was get him to make a move on her, and she would go running to her mother.

And that, hopefully, that would spell the end of Robert in their lives.

******************************************************************************

Robert knocked on the bathroom door. The water had stopped running quite some time ago, but Samantha still hadn't come out. Who knows what the young blonde was doing in the bathroom... probably admiring herself in the mirror or making herself pretty. He had to admit, Samantha was pretty... no, unfathomably gorgeous.

Ever since their encounter in the backyard, he couldn't stop thinking about his girlfriend's daughter. How he wanted to rub suntan lotion all over her tight, luscious figure, and fuck the young girl just like he was fucking her mother. Even as Samantha lingered in the bathroom, he pictured her lathering soap all over her young, ripe form...

But Samantha had been in there for an excessively long time, and there was no sound coming from the behind the door. With growing concern, Robert knocked. "Sami? Are you ok? You've been in there for a while... and you're awfully quiet."

The door swung open, and Samantha stepped out. The towel covered her tall and lean, 6'2 figure sparingly, leaving everything above her bust exposed and barely reaching below her hips. As a result, the young girl's sleek shoulders, ample cleavage, and long, athletic legs were on full display. And the towel was wrapped so tightly around her athletic frame that her feminine curves... her breasts, hips, and ass... were easily discernible through the fabric.

She strode out purposefully, and Robert, to his credit, didn't bother trying to hide his appreciation.

"I'm sorry, Robert. I didn't mean to take so long, it just felt so good in there. The bathroom's all yours now."

Her mother's boyfriend took a split second to recover. "Er, uh... thanks, Sami."

As Samantha marched toward her room at the end of the hall, she once again sensed his gaze; Robert always stared at her, it was just a matter of how blatant he was about it. She stepped through the doorway, and turned to see him rooted in place and as he watched her.

Samantha slowly pulled the towel from her body as she shut the door.

******************************************************************************

Minutes later, Samantha exited her room and sauntered back down the hallway. She was wearing an oversized white cotton bathrobe cinched at the waist and padded slippers that deadened her footsteps. Like a hunter, she searched for her prey, feeling somewhat emboldened and confrontational, and seeking to harass her mother's boyfriend even more. Samantha headed for the living room, figuring Robert might be watching TV there or perhaps in the garage working on his convertible.

As the young blonde passed by the bathroom, however, she stopped and tilted her head at the faint sound heavy breathing and grunting. Curious, she brought her ear closer to the door. The noise was getting louder, but now she noticed something else: the sound of skin rubbing against skin. Samantha blushed as suspicion dawned on her, and she dropped to one knee to peep through the keyhole.

Robert was standing before the toilet with his pants and underwear around his ankles, masturbating furiously.

Samantha covered her mouth with one hand to stifle her gasp. It wasn't that she was shocked to see her mother's boyfriend jerking off as she spied on him, or revolted because she had provided him with the inspiration to do so.

It was due to the fact that Robert possessed the hugest cock she had even seen... and Samantha had seen many in her young life! Robert's male organ looked disproportionately large compared to the rest of his body. It was hairless, and even from her vantage point, the young girl could see the angry, purplish veins threatening to burst from its smooth skin.

Samantha began to giggle as she humorously realized that her mother was attracted to Robert for more than just his rugged good looks!

Robert, however, started at the sound of her laughter and snapped his head towards her direction. Samantha sprang to her feet and scurried away.

******************************************************************************

Samantha was watching TV in the living room when Robert entered. She attempted to appear nonchalant, but her heart was pounding and she tried her best not to look at him.

The older man walked right up to her and stopped mere inches from her. "Sami." His tone was quiet, almost dreadful, and it made her look up.

Robert's face was as stern as she had ever seen, and his penetrating blue eyes peered down upon her. Samantha flushed guiltily and shivered.

Oh god, he saw me.

"Hi, Robert. Is everything ok?" Her voice quavered.

Robert regarded her silently for a moment, pursing his lips. Samantha braced for the worst, but then he suddenly cracked a smile that she could tell was insincere. "Of course. Just wondering if you're hungry? I can make something for you, if you like."

Samantha was wary, but relieved. "No, I'm good. Thanks for asking." Still somewhat unnerved, she quickly offered, "Would you like to watch TV with me?" The young girl uttered the invite without thinking and wanted to kick herself, but Robert, predictably, nodded and sat next to her. The loveseat had room for two, but Samantha shifted to her left to maintain ample distance between them.

"Let's check out the movies on pay-per-view," Robert suggested.

Samantha simply nodded.

Robert took hold of the remote control and began clicking through them. As he passed the pay-per-view movies, however, he unintentionally entered the preview channels that were advertising adult content.

Porn.

Robert lingered for a split second, then coughed awkwardly. But Samantha's eyes were wide and surprisingly glued to the screen, and he hesitated. Samantha seldom watched TV, and she had never explored the adult content channels. And she read through the titles, her reaction wasn't what either of them would've expected.

She burst out laughing.

"Big-Breasted Buxom Bitches?" She read incredulously. "Sorority Sluts... Double-Stuffed In the Muff... omigod, are these for real?"

Robert was captivated by the young girl's bubbly reaction and couldn't help but smile. "I gotta admit, I Wanna Bang the Hot Babysitter sounds interesting to me!"

They both laughed hysterically, and the absurdity of it all made Samantha less tense.

As Robert clicked through another preview, Samantha's eyes fell on a title that suddenly make her freeze and feel butterflies in her stomach: Older Men and Their Hot Young Girlfriends. After a moment, the pretty teen was surprised to discover that she was holding her breath; it took her another moment before she realized that Robert had grown quiet, too. When she turned to look at him, he was already staring at her.

"Do you want to watch it?" He asked quietly.

There was a compelling tone to the handsome man's voice. Throughout the summer, Samantha had dickteased him incessantly, and felt as though she held the upper hand. When she was feeling confrontational earlier, there was a feeling of power and determination that had coursed through her.

But now, however, Samantha suddenly wasn't so sure.

As she looked back at Robert, she found his baby blue eyes as enthralling as his voice. When Samantha spoke, it was as if someone else was controlling her lips. "Sure."

Robert immediately ordered the movie through the remote control and a moment later, pornography playing on the TV.

Samantha realized that alarms should've been blaring in her head; she knew that she should've been repulsed, and that the logical thing to do was to get up and leave. Perhaps it was morbid curiosity or perhaps it was the title of this adult movie that strangely made her even more attracted to her mother's handsome boyfriend, but the teen suddenly realized that she was right where she needed to be... right where she wanted to be.

A distinguished-looking man much older than Robert promptly appeared on screen, followed quickly by a gorgeous, teenage-looking Asian girl dressing in a sexy schoolgirl outfit: a white see-through blouse with a black bra noticeably underneath, a short plaid skirt, thigh-length stiletto boots, nerdy black-rimmed glasses, and long pigtails.

Robert was almost an arm's length away as their eyes remained transfixed on the television. Samantha offered softly, "You can sit closer to me." She somehow wasn't too surprised by her sudden change of heart. Her mother's boyfriend immediately scooted over until their legs were touching. Without thinking, Samantha placed her hand on his inner thigh.

The old man coolly but swiftly stripped the Asian girl out of her clothes until only her boots and glasses remained. Then, placing one hand on the top of her head, he ushered her to her knees. The camera zoomed in on the girl's pretty face, and she looked up with an angelic smile as she unzipped his pants and fished out his erection.

Robert coughed awkwardly. "Um, Sami. Are you sure that you--"

"No, it's ok. I want to see this." She was oddly fascinated.

The Asian girl continued to grin as she wrapped her tiny, manicured fingers around her lover's meaty cock, and he visibly expanded and elongated in her hand as she jerked him off.

Suddenly, Robert returned the favor and placed his hand on Sami's inner thigh. But rather than simply resting it there, he stroked her lightly through the fabric of the bathrobe.

The old man slowly reached out and took hold of the Asian girl's ponytails. She opened her jaws wide as he inexorably pulled her in, sliding his shaft smoothly down her throat. Grunting, he began pumping his hips as he held onto her hair like handlebars, gradually fucking her mouth more forcefully.

Samantha's heart was pounding hard, as much from her first time watching porn as from the fact that a real handsome man was sitting next to her in the flesh. The moment was shockingly thrilling for her, and in that instant, she realized that she was about to take a step from where there was probably no coming back.

Samantha moved her palm between Robert's legs and began rubbing his hard bulge.

Robert didn't resist. In fact, he spread his legs wider to grant her easier access, and Samantha didn't dare look over as he moaned softly. His response was swift: Robert flicked the folds of her robe aside and sought her flesh, squeezing her thighs.

This is really happening, Samantha thought to herself, terrified yet adrenalized.

The old man was now stuffing his cock balls-deep down the Asian girl's throat as she slurped and slobbered. He reached down with one hand and groped her slick breasts...

"Do you remember that day in the backyard, when you let me rub lotion all over you?" Robert asked quietly.

Samantha could barely speak above a whisper. "Yes." She secretly longed for a repeat.

"I never got to see the front of you."

She still couldn't look at him and kept her eyes fixed on the TV, but his hand moved toward the belt of her bathrobe and tugged on it. The blonde teen held her breath and froze. Once it had fully come undone, Robert pushed the folds of the bathrobe aside.

"My, my. Look at those breasts, they're absolutely perfect."

Goosebumps formed all over the young girl's body. Yes, she had intended to lead her mother's boyfriend on in order to get him in trouble and convince her mother to break up with him. But this was going beyond what Samantha intended, and she found herself rapidly losing control. She should've immediately stopped him and slapped his hand away; she should've stood up and fled.

Samantha realized she should've done a lot of things in life... like not sleep with her cousin...

"Would you like to touch them, Robert?"

The older man was openly leering at the teen's young irresistible form as he reached out with both hands and squeezed her firm breasts. Perhaps it was the sudden exposure to cooler air or the touch of his rough, meaty hands but Samantha instantly felt her nipples tighten. Robert noticed it, too, and eagerly tweaked them.

"Oh god," she uttered helplessly. Her limbs felt heavy and it was as though some invisible force prevented her from moving, but she knew that she didn't want to leave this handsome man right now even if she could.

They kissed.

Their lips merged and noisily, and their tongues in a wrestled match in each other's mouths. Sighs and moans of passion filled the room, and their hands explored every part of each other. Robert felt solid beneath her touch, the way she thought a man should feel like.