Carnal Needs of the Flesh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha was smiling openly as she watched her boyfriend ejaculate into her daughter.

Time seemed to stand still as Samantha felt Robert's essence filling her womb. He couldn't seem to stop moaning or gyrating against her as he emptied himself, and his sperm kept pouring into her as if his penis was a faucet that couldn't be shut off. The moment painfully seemed to last forever until, with a final shake of his hips, Robert mercifully finished.

No one spoke as he calmly rolled off her battered form.

The aftermath was too surreal for Samantha to process. Her entire body was frozen, and she was beyond mortified. Eventually, however, she managed the strength to cover herself with a sheet in order to conceal her nudity from her mother.

"Mom... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry," the young girl blubbered. "I didn't mean to..." Words tumbled out of her mouth faster than she could rationalize her thoughts, and Samantha began to cry. "I don't know what I'm doing anymore!"

Tabitha smiled even more broadly as she went over to her daughter. "Shhh... it's ok, Sami. Don't cry, everything will be ok." She gave the girl a hug and Samantha, despite being perplexed at her mother's initial reaction, momentarily felt comforted.

Robert sat up and grinned at his girlfriend. "That's some daughter you raised, Tabbie."

Samantha almost slapped him across the face.

"I know." Tabitha regarded her daughter. "You mean more than the world to me, Sami. I would never let any harm come to you, and I just want you to be safe and happy."

Her mother's words didn't quite match her expression. Something was wrong. "But Robert and I... we... mom, aren't you upset with us... with me?"

Tabitha looked lovingly at Robert, then back at her daughter. The older woman took a deep breath and placed her hands on Samantha's shoulders. "Everything is going to be ok, kiddo."

"How can you say that? Dad left, he won't speak to us anymore, and neither of you will tell me why. Breanne doesn't even care, and Robert and I..." Samantha couldn't finish her last statement. "Things are not ok!"

"Shhh, sweetheart. I know this is hard for you to understand... but we all love each other, and that's all that matters. We're finally a family now." Tabitha glanced meaningfully at Robert again, who regarded her with complete adoration.

Dread and foreboding developed in the pit of the girl's stomach... and in her soul. Her mother had such an usual look on her face that Samantha could barely recognize her.

"I'm so happy that you and Robert have taken the next step with each other. In fact, Sami, I'm overjoyed."

As her mother and Robert stared strangely at her, Samantha wallowed in confusion.

"I love Robert. We've already talked about getting married, and it was important to me that you get you know him. You won't understand now, but I want you to be happy." Tabitha reached for Robert's hand and squeezed it affectionately before Samantha, who was numb with shock. The woman spoke pointedly to her daughter, "I love you, kiddo... so much that I wanted you to experience the joys of being with a real man. I wanted to share Robert with you so you would know the feeling... so that now we can be a real family."

Samantha's head swam and she suddenly felt nauseous. She couldn't speak; she wouldn't have known what to say even if she could.

But her mother continued relentlessly. "I know this is a lot for you to take in, but very soon everything will fall into place, and it'll all make sense. Then you'll be thanking me." Tabitha smiled confidently.

"Mom, what are you talking about?" Samantha cried out. But as she stared at her mother and Robert, and at their peculiar expressions, the horror of horrors dawned on her. "Oh god. You... planned this? You wanted me and Robert to be together... you wanted me to sleep with him?" Samantha was incredulous. She hysterically wondered if she was living in some kind of alternate reality or in the midst of a nightmare that she couldn't wake up from.

Her mother's look became hard, almost cruel. "Is this any worse than when you slept with your own cousin ["Chapters 1 & 2"]?"

Samantha's jaw almost hit the floor.

Tabitha shook her head sympathetically. "My poor Sami. Yes, I know about that. You forget that tents are not soundproof, and noises... like moaning in the throes of passion, for example... carry very easily outdoor, especially at night."

Samantha felt her skin crawl as she tried to suppress her panic. "I... I don't understand why you're... I don't understand any of this..."

"Sami, look on the bright side. I wouldn't have fixed you up with Robert had you not had that little fling with your cousin. It let me know that you were ready. Kiddo, you and I are more alike than you ever realized." Tabitha was actually beaming proudly. "Now you can share the same type of relationship with Robert... your future stepfather... that I share with my own stepfather."

The young girl snapped her head up. "What did you just say?"

Tabitha didn't back down. "You heard me right, Sami."

Samantha's head swam, and she thought that she might pass out. "How could you... that's why you're always going to visit granddad... you've been... you've been sleeping with him?" It felt shocking to even utter those words.

"Yes, Sami. We've been in love ever since he married your grandmother... my mother." Samantha noticed that as her mother spoke, Robert was still holding her hand, and that this revelation didn't faze him one bit.

He knows; he's always known.

It was already a crisis that her mother had caught her having sex with Robert, but to find out that she had also secretly pushed them together... and to then discover that her mother had been sleeping with her stepfather for her entire adult life...

The next logical question that spring into Samantha's mind was whether or not her grandmother had known, but it wasn't something that the pretty blonde couldn't bring herself to ask. She was already having a hard time trying to cope with the collapse of the world as she knew it.

Did her father know about her mother's true nature? Is that why he left them?

Samantha clutched her head with both hands as her life and sanity fell apart; much of what she had believed in while growing up was a lie.

I'm even more fucked up than I thought.

But an even stranger thought occurred to Samantha: perhaps she wasn't really as fucked up as she thought! After all, her mother had been secretly maintaining an incestuous affair with her own stepfather long before Samantha had fallen in love and slept with her cousin ["Sinful Needs of the Flesh" series].

Perhaps she had inherited some sort of craziness from her.

The absurdity of the thought, as well as of all the lies and revelations that she had unearthed in the past 15 minutes, strangely uplifted Samantha's spirits and made her abnormally giddy. Her mother and Robert remained silent as she laughed uncontrollably.

When Samantha finally regained her senses, the tears returned as well. She quickly pulled her panties and t-shirt back on and tried to rise. "I-- I don't know you, mom. I can't be here, I need to leave... I have to get out of here."

To Samantha's astonishment, it was Robert who blocked her path. "Sami, please. Just take a deep breath and calm down--"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"

Then Tabitha placed a restraining hand on her daughter's shoulder and eased her back into a sitting position. She was smaller and much less muscular than the fit teenager, but, regardless, she wielded a power over her daughter.

"Please, Samantha. Do as Robert asks, and calm down."

Samantha was panting. Her entire body was hot and her heart was beating so hard that she feared it might burst out of her chest. But the girl remained where she was and attempted to regulate the reactions of her body.

"That's it, kiddo. That's it. Good. I realize this is all very hard for you to process. But in time, you'll understand why I did this for you, and that we'll never be happier as a family."

Robert stepped forward. "I'll take care of you, Sami," he told her. "You and your mother... I will take care of our entire family. I love you... I love you both."

Tabitha and Robert gazed adoringly into each other's eyes. They kissed so passionately, more so than Samantha had ever witnessed, that she wanted to scream in disgust. The young blonde half-expected them to strip naked and have sex in front of her. In fact, her mother reached into his pants and pulled out his penis, which was already hard.

Tabitha stroked her boyfriend's fat cock smoothly. "Look at this thing, Sami. Isn't it so big... so beautiful? Definitely more than a mouthful, and more than enough for us to share."

The young girl was still too stunned to respond.

"Be with her," Tabitha instructed her boyfriend. "Make her understand. Make my little girl happy."

Robert nodded dutifully. "I will." He slid back into bed as Tabitha headed for the door.

Samantha was suddenly terrified. "Mommy?"

Tabitha stopped in the doorway and turned to face her daughter. "Don't fight it. There's no reason to be afraid anymore, and no reason to be embarrassed. Once you release your inhibitions, you'll be happier than you ever could've imagined. We're all family now. Remember, kiddo. I love you."

With that, her mother dimmed the lights and left, gently shutting the door behind her.

Samantha trembled as Robert slowly undressed her, then removed his own clothes. "We're going to be one big happy family, Samantha."

Robert gently pushed her onto her back and began kissing her all over, from her lips to her feet, and everywhere in between. She lay there like a statue unable to move.

But her body responded reflexively to his intimate touch.

As Samantha peeled away the horror and confusion, she arrived at a simple conclusion: her needs hadn't changed, and she still wanted Robert as badly as he wanted her.

Why not? What more do I have to lose?

She suddenly latched onto Robert and rolled their bodies as one so that she was now on top of him as he lay supine in her bed. Then, feeling like a completely different person in a brand new world, Samantha drew her future stepfather into her body...